1. #26601
    ​ ​ ​​ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,195
    Location
    House Baratheon
    This user is rude
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    you said that before and you dropped me :p
    I was only kiddin' that time :p -flies towards a cloud and sits on it- hehe, this is comfortable. :D
     
         

  2. #26602
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29,212
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    I was only kiddin' that time :p -flies towards a cloud and sits on it- hehe, this is comfortable. :D
    the view of clouds sure is amazing ^^ when you see them so close it's almost not real.
     
         

  3. #26603
    ​ ​ ​​ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,195
    Location
    House Baratheon
    This user is rude
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    the view of clouds sure is amazing ^^ when you see them so close it's almost not real.
    I know right? Clouds are awesome stuff right pyrros?
     
         

  4. #26604
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29,212
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    I know right? Clouds are awesome stuff right pyrros?
    *Pyrros is having fun, flying through the clouds, trying to bite them every now and then, causing them to disperse*
    I think he's having fun ^^
     
         

  5. #26605
    ​ ​ ​​ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,195
    Location
    House Baratheon
    This user is rude
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *Pyrros is having fun, flying through the clouds, trying to bite them every now and then, causing them to disperse*
    I think he's having fun ^^
    He looks like it ^^ -notices we're still holding hands, and lets your hand go-
     
         

  6. #26606
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29,212
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    He looks like it ^^ -notices we're still holding hands, and lets your hand go-
    *sees your reaction, hovering over the cloud* something wrong?...
     
         

  7. #26607
    ​ ​ ​​ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is online now
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,195
    Location
    House Baratheon
    This user is rude
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *sees your reaction, hovering over the cloud* something wrong?...
    Nope :D -grabs a bunch of clouds and chucks it at your face-
     
         

  8. #26608
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Keisuke:
    *sitting on the cliff enjoying a nice cup of tea after training*



    L.Keisuke:
    *hung over the tree sleeping with a burnt suit on and burn marks all over his body*
     
         

  9. #26609
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,351
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    maybe being your self is close
    to every one but trust me
    weird up go extreme in being
    yourself trus me you wont have
    to change more than i did and
    i swear.....Im happy..
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (oh good this he looks to cute )
    takahisa: *walks into the beach *
    who is that kid?
     
         

  10. #26610
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    (oh good this he looks to cute )
    takahisa: *walks into the beach *
    who is that kid?
    Keisuke:
    *turns my head to see Takahisa*
    Ciaosuu
     
         

  11. #26611
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,351
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    maybe being your self is close
    to every one but trust me
    weird up go extreme in being
    yourself trus me you wont have
    to change more than i did and
    i swear.....Im happy..
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    takahisa: hello? do i know you?

    -----------------------------------------------------------
    (hey do you remember this?)
    (-Rikujokoro!
    -Bakudo Number 63....Sajosabaku!
    -Bakudo Number 79....Kuyoshibari!

    Beyond the end of a thousand hands.
    The hand of darkness out of reach.
    The archer in heaven that goes unseen.
    Road that lights the way.
    Wind that ignites the embers.
    Gather without hesitation.
    Look where I point.
    Bullets of light, bodies of eight, rays of nine, paths of heaven, treasures of speed, wheels of immensity, and cannons grey.
    From a distance, the bow is drawn and fades in light.

    -Hado Number 91: SENJUKOTENTAIHO!!!)
     
         

  12. #26612
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    takahisa: hello? do i know you?

    -----------------------------------------------------------
    (hey do you remember this?)
    (-Rikujokoro!
    -Bakudo Number 63....Sajosabaku!
    -Bakudo Number 79....Kuyoshibari!

    Beyond the end of a thousand hands.
    The hand of darkness out of reach.
    The archer in heaven that goes unseen.
    Road that lights the way.
    Wind that ignites the embers.
    Gather without hesitation.
    Look where I point.
    Bullets of light, bodies of eight, rays of nine, paths of heaven, treasures of speed, wheels of immensity, and cannons grey.
    From a distance, the bow is drawn and fades in light.

    -Hado Number 91: SENJUKOTENTAIHO!!!)
    Keisuke:
    It's me Keisuke

    (Aye why?)
     
         

  13. #26613
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,351
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    maybe being your self is close
    to every one but trust me
    weird up go extreme in being
    yourself trus me you wont have
    to change more than i did and
    i swear.....Im happy..
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (sorry Internet disconnected )
    takahisa: keisuke?
    *starts laughing out loud*

    (nothing its just kinda my favorite part of all i really loved it )
     
         

  14. #26614
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    (sorry Internet disconnected )
    takahisa: keisuke?
    *starts laughing out loud*

    (nothing its just kinda my favorite part of all i really loved it )
    Keisuke:
    *the second you start laughing you feel the barrel of a gun press against your temple, I'm on your shoulder holding a green gun and the green lizard has disappeared*
    Want to keep laughing?
     
         

  15. #26615
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    takahisa: oh come on ...your the one started the joke not me
    Keisuke:
    What joke?
     
         

  16. #26616
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    takahisa: oh come on ...your the one started the joke not me
    Keisuke:
    What joke?
     
         

  17. #26617
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,351
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    maybe being your self is close
    to every one but trust me
    weird up go extreme in being
    yourself trus me you wont have
    to change more than i did and
    i swear.....Im happy..
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    takahisa: oh come on ...your the one started the joke not me
     
         

  18. #26618
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (Dunno what happened but my post went above yours)
     
         

  19. #26619
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,351
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    maybe being your self is close
    to every one but trust me
    weird up go extreme in being
    yourself trus me you wont have
    to change more than i did and
    i swear.....Im happy..
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (yeah this thing are happening lately and i don't know why)
    takahisa: i know keisuke there is no way you be keisuke
     
         

  20. #26620
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    (yeah this thing are happening lately and i don't know why)
    takahisa: i know keisuke there is no way you be keisuke
    Keisuke:
    Give me one good reason why I would claim to be Keisuke?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •