1. #26941
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: *smiles*
    yeah possibly
    *hugs back*
    Andy: -shivers- Oh man....-eyes turn to Disukes-
     
         

  2. #26942
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,291
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Kyki: your turning again baby
    *smiles and giggles*
     
         

  3. #26943
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: your turning again baby
    *smiles and giggles*
    Andy: No....this is different. look. -points to a shadowy figure watching them from a cliff-
     
         

  4. #26944
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,291
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Andy: No....this is different. look. -points to a shadowy figure watching them from a cliff-
    Kyki: *looks over to where you're pointing*
     
         

  5. #26945
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: *looks over to where you're pointing*
    -the figure appears in front of them-

    ???: Well hello there....-smirks-

    Andy: -growls-
     
         

  6. #26946
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,291
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    -the figure appears in front of them-

    ???: Well hello there....-smirks-

    Andy: -growls-
    Kyki:: *remain silent and look at ???*
     
         

  7. #26947
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki:: *remain silent and look at ???*
    ???: -grabs Andy by the neck and throws him all the way onto the sand, slamming him down roughly-
     
         

  8. #26948
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,291
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    ???: -grabs Andy by the neck and throws him all the way onto the sand, slamming him down roughly-
    Kyki: ANDY!
    *start swimming to the shore*
     
         

  9. #26949
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: ANDY!
    *start swimming to the shore*
    Andy: What was...-coughs- That for for....

    ???: Youve become weak....little brother.
     
         

  10. #26950
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,291
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Andy: What was...-coughs- That for for....

    ???: Youve become weak....little brother.
    Kyki: *makes it to your side*
    you ok...
     
         

  11. #26951
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: *makes it to your side*
    you ok...
    Andy: I think so...-stands up- Stay here....

    -transforms-

    Disuke: Im weak? Ill show you.....
     
         

  12. #26952
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,291
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Andy: I think so...-stands up- Stay here....

    -transforms-

    Disuke: Im weak? Ill show you.....
    Kyki: carful now
    ....*vomits*
    to much sea water
    *sips and sits in the sand*
     
         

  13. #26953
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: carful now
    ....*vomits*
    to much sea water
    *sips and sits in the sand*

    Disuke: -charges at him, but is easily flipped and ??? slashes his neck- Gah....-chokes on blood-
     
         

  14. #26954
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,291
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Disuke: -charges at him, but is easily flipped and ??? slashes his neck- Gah....-chokes on blood-
    Kyki: you need to heal now!
    *blow a cold wind*
     
         

  15. #26955
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: you need to heal now!
    *blow a cold wind*
    Disuke: -patches himself up quickly- You wont beat me...

    -??? smirks and aims a bolt of lightining toward Kyki-


    Disuke: You wouldnt dare......

    ???: -fires it-

    Disuke: -quickly moves Kyki to the side as the lightning makes contact with him, making him become covered in smoke where she cant see him-
     
         

  16. #26956
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,291
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Disuke: -patches himself up quickly- You wont beat me...

    -??? smirks and aims a bolt of lightining toward Kyki-


    Disuke: You wouldnt dare......

    ???: -fires it-

    Disuke: -quickly moves Kyki to the side as the lightning makes contact with him, making him become covered in smoke where she cant see him-
    Kyki: Andy
    *starts blowing the smoke away*
     
         

  17. #26957
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: Andy
    *starts blowing the smoke away*
    ???: I think ive proved my point....ill be waiting if you want a rematch. -vanishes-

    -Disuke has reverted back to Andy-

    Andy: -holding hole in the left side of his chest- Kyki...you alright? -coughs0
     
         

  18. #26958
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,291
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    ???: I think ive proved my point....ill be waiting if you want a rematch. -vanishes-

    -Disuke has reverted back to Andy-

    Andy: -holding hole in the left side of his chest- Kyki...you alright? -coughs0
    Kyki: *walks over*
    we're fine...but you look a mess
    *start healing the hole*
    ~i hope doesn't come back anytime soon~
     
         

  19. #26959
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Kyki: *walks over*
    we're fine...but you look a mess
    *start healing the hole*
    ~i hope doesn't come back anytime soon~
    Andy: My brother...-shudders- He hasnt changed at all....
     
         

  20. #26960
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,291
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Andy: My brother...-shudders- He hasnt changed at all....
    Kyki: that was...your brother?
    *scuffs*
    reminds me of my oldest brother
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •