1. #27621
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    are they okay? who's left? have we won any so far?
    I see...
    Keisuke:
    They're both fine
    Hayate was hospitalized and still is
    Funny enough he has asked for you
    You should go over and see what he wants
    I'll be sleeping here just......
    *falls asleep seconds later out of extreme tiredness*
     
         

  2. #27622
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,165
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Ikiko: -walks into the forest and slices down a wee smothering a flower- I hate that.
     
         

  3. #27623
    ΞМЅ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,098
    So it's gonna be forever Or
    it's gonna go down in flames
    You can tell me when it's over
    If the high was worth the pain
    Got a long list of ex-lovers
    They'll tell you I'm insane
    'Cause you know I love the
    players And you, love the
    game!
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Ikiko: -walks into the forest and slices down a wee smothering a flower- I hate that.
    Hate what? -walks besides you-
     
         

  4. #27624
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,383
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Keisuke:
    They're both fine
    Hayate was hospitalized and still is
    Funny enough he has asked for you
    You should go over and see what he wants
    I'll be sleeping here just......
    *falls asleep seconds later out of extreme tiredness*
    *places a blanket of shadow over him* sweet dreams. get the rest you deserve this week...
    *wanders off to the hospital* wonder why he wants to see me?...
    *arrives and walks to the desk* Hello. Is Hayate here?
     
         

  5. #27625
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *places a blanket of shadow over him* sweet dreams. get the rest you deserve this week...
    *wanders off to the hospital* wonder why he wants to see me?...
    *arrives and walks to the desk* Hello. Is Hayate here?
    Nurse:
    Yes he is in room 304
    but he may not be able to speak or move at all
    His injuries are very severe
    However you can still go to see him if you like

    (Still go see him )
     
         

  6. #27626
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,165
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Hate what? -walks besides you-
    Ikiko: when a flower gets smothered. -keeps walking and takes a swug of water and hands it to him- want some?
     
         

  7. #27627
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,383
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Nurse:
    Yes he is in room 304
    but he may not be able to speak or move at all
    His injuries are very severe
    However you can still go to see him if you like

    (Still go see him )
    Thank you. *walks to the room, knocking before entering, speaking softly* Hey Hayate. how ya feeling?
    (okay? )
     
         

  8. #27628
    ΞМЅ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,098
    So it's gonna be forever Or
    it's gonna go down in flames
    You can tell me when it's over
    If the high was worth the pain
    Got a long list of ex-lovers
    They'll tell you I'm insane
    'Cause you know I love the
    players And you, love the
    game!
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Ikiko: when a flower gets smothered. -keeps walking and takes a swug of water and hands it to him- want some?
    No, i'm fine thank you. So.. tell me about how family is going.. tell me about your sisters and brothers.. and friends and your boyfriend..
     
         

  9. #27629
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    Thank you. *walks to the room, knocking before entering, speaking softly* Hey Hayate. how ya feeling?
    (okay? )
    Hayate:
    *she hears heavy breathing and banging that really isn't too loud*
     
         

  10. #27630
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,383
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Hayate:
    *she hears heavy breathing and banging that really isn't too loud*
    *walks over and sits beside him*
    Didn't know you were so bad...Keisuke told me to come see you. before he feel asleep *giggles lightly*
    (banging?)
     
         

  11. #27631
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *walks over and sits beside him*
    Didn't know you were so bad...Keisuke told me to come see you. before he feel asleep *giggles lightly*
    (banging?)
    (You were supposed to walk in and see him doing lots of push ups and whilst doing these he was banging his head off the ground every time but now let's just say he's lying bed)

    Hayate:
    *averts eye contact with her and I have an angry look on my face*
    I....I have a request
     
         

  12. #27632
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,383
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    (You were supposed to walk in and see him doing lots of push ups and whilst doing these he was banging his head off the ground every time but now let's just say he's lying bed)

    Hayate:
    *averts eye contact with her and I have an angry look on my face*
    I....I have a request
    (oh I see. I'm sorry wasn't exactly clear )
    ((do I want to hear this?...))...what is it?
     
         

  13. #27633
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    (oh I see. I'm sorry wasn't exactly clear )
    ((do I want to hear this?...))...what is it?
    Hayate:
    *still not looking*
    Look after the boss for me while I'm like this
     
         

  14. #27634
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,165
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    No, i'm fine thank you. So.. tell me about how family is going.. tell me about your sisters and brothers.. and friends and your boyfriend..
    Ikiko: My one sister is now dead along with the rest of my family and I haven't seen my brother in forever. My friends are fine I'm sure and my boyfriend is being a sweetheart.
     
         

  15. #27635
    ΞМЅ Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,098
    So it's gonna be forever Or
    it's gonna go down in flames
    You can tell me when it's over
    If the high was worth the pain
    Got a long list of ex-lovers
    They'll tell you I'm insane
    'Cause you know I love the
    players And you, love the
    game!
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Ikiko: My one sister is now dead along with the rest of my family and I haven't seen my brother in forever. My friends are fine I'm sure and my boyfriend is being a sweetheart.
    I'm sorry about your family. I also haven't seen your brother in a long time as well. Okay great!
     
         

  16. #27636
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,383
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Hayate:
    *still not looking*
    Look after the boss for me while I'm like this
    *appears in front of where he is looking* why're you asking me this?
     
         

  17. #27637
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *appears in front of where he is looking* why're you asking me this?
    Hayate:
    *blushes and looks away again*
    Don't get me wrong I would have asked Kiseki if he wasn't in the same shape I was
     
         

  18. #27638
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,383
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Hayate:
    *blushes and looks away again*
    Don't get me wrong I would have asked Kiseki if he wasn't in the same shape I was
    *crossed arms* hmph. you're both gonna get better you know. we've got a week...
     
         

  19. #27639
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *crossed arms* hmph. you're both gonna get better you know. we've got a week...
    Hayate:
    You never know what could happen in this week
    those guys might not abide by this truce
     
         

  20. #27640
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,165
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    I'm sorry about your family. I also haven't seen your brother in a long time as well. Okay great!
    Ikiko: -shrugs- I don't mind. I hardly remember them anyways. Yeah I miss him. -chuckles alil- Yeah. .
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •