1. #28261
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,165
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Ikiko: -waves back at him in a giggle smile thing- Thanks yo!
     
         

  2. #28262
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,806
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Oni:
    Good bye Miss Ikiko
    I wish you a safe travel to where ever your destination may be


    Oni:
    Most of them are
    Mr.Smith : So Mortals see this magic themselves???
     
         

  3. #28263
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Ikiko: -waves back at him in a giggle smile thing- Thanks yo!
    Oni:
    No need to thank anyone
    Goodbye with hopes that our paths will cross again

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Mr.Smith : So Mortals see this magic themselves???
    Oni:
    I suppose so
    I've never really looked into it that much
     
         

  4. #28264
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,806
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Oni:
    No need to thank anyone
    Goodbye with hopes that our paths will cross again



    Oni:
    I suppose so
    I've never really looked into it that much
    Mr.Smith : -takes off his sunglasses and lowers scarf revealing a skull for a face- The Sanctuary would not like this
     
         

  5. #28265
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Mr.Smith : -takes off his sunglasses and lowers scarf revealing a skull for a face- The Sanctuary would not like this
    (Now I know who you're being, the detective from Skullduggery Pleasant)

    Oni:
    You have good cheekbones for a someone with no skin
    What is this Sanctuary?
     
         

  6. #28266
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,806
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    (Now I know who you're being, the detective from Skullduggery Pleasant)

    Oni:
    You have good cheekbones for a someone with no skin
    What is this Sanctuary?
    (got the new book today :3)

    Mr.Smith : thank you. It is a place, a government for sorcerers and keeping our gifts a secret from the mortals, seems like in this dimension it is different. I dunno how I'm going to get back...My real Name is Skullduggery Pleasant
     
         

  7. #28267
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    (got the new book today :3)

    Mr.Smith : thank you. It is a place, a government for sorcerers and keeping our gifts a secret from the mortals, seems like in this dimension it is different. I dunno how I'm going to get back...My real Name is Skullduggery Pleasant
    Oni:
    Interesting name......It's got a nice ring to it
    But I and the sleeping boy's brother may be able to help you with that
     
         

  8. #28268
    Deception..'s Avatar
    Status
    Deception.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,952
    Location
    Konoha..
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    *Mizuke comes running back next to Ikiko-chan*

    Mizuke: Hey, sorry about that! I had to go run errands for my Senpai T.T
     
         

  9. #28269
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,806
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Oni:
    Interesting name......It's got a nice ring to it
    But I and the sleeping boy's brother may be able to help you with that
    Skulduggery : No! no...this place...sounds good...No rules-ish.
     
         

  10. #28270
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,165
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizuke View Post
    *Mizuke comes running back next to Ikiko-chan*

    Mizuke: Hey, sorry about that! I had to go run errands for my Senpai T.T
    Ikiko: -eating a hamburger and before she can say anything she burps....rather loud- p-pardon me >.>
     
         

  11. #28271
    Deception..'s Avatar
    Status
    Deception.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,952
    Location
    Konoha..
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    O.o

    *Mizuke eyes widen*

    Mizuke: Erm, you're excused.
     
         

  12. #28272
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    29,074
    Location
    Frostfire Ridge
    O_O
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    *Laying on the cliff looking up at the clouds as they roll past.*

    Hmm. I'm bored.
    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Ikiko: -playing violin atop of the cliff-

    *Looks over.*

    Hey.
     
         

  13. #28273
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Skulduggery : No! no...this place...sounds good...No rules-ish.
    Oni:
    No there's only one that I advise you should follow
    Don't screw with him
    *points to Keisuke*

    Keisuke:
    *curled up in a blanket with teddy bears on it and I'm wearing a night cap with unicorns and rainbows on it too*
     
         

  14. #28274
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,806
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Skulduggery : I would...also say the same thing about me...
     
         

  15. #28275
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,165
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Ikiko: -looks at Mizuke- did you think a girl couldn't burp?

    -looks over at Howard-
    hey yo.
     
         

  16. #28276
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Skulduggery : I would...also say the same thing about me...
    Oni:
    *teddyfacepaw*
    Oh Keisuke.......Well I'll be sure to pass on your message to him as well

    Keisuke:
    *wakes up and sits up rubbing his eyes*
    Hey skull face, have any food?
     
         

  17. #28277
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,806
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Oni:
    *teddyfacepaw*
    Oh Keisuke.......Well I'll be sure to pass on your message to him as well

    Keisuke:
    *wakes up and sits up rubbing his eyes*
    Hey skull face, have any food?
    Skulduggery : Skulduggery...and no, does it look like I need food? d-don't answer that...
     
         

  18. #28278
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Skulduggery : Skulduggery...and no, does it look like I need food? d-don't answer that...
    Keisuke:
    Oni how 'bout you?

    Oni:
    Does it look like I eat.....hold on don't answer that either

    Keisuke:
    Two people who don't eat standing right in front of me.......
    Interesting.....
    *falls asleep*
     
         

  19. #28279
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,806
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Skulduggery : he already puzzles me...he finds something interesting so falls asleep.
     
         

  20. #28280
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Skulduggery : he already puzzles me...he finds something interesting so falls asleep.
    Keisuke:
    A weakness he's developed among others
    *sigh*
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •