1. #36751
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Kat: Pardon..?
    Figure it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    that's a long saying. do you have many opportunities to use it?

    Siegrain: Well basically to put it, most scientists believe that the word started with a big bang. The big bang theory, i'm sure you've heard of it. However, some other scientists come up with other theories, but they have insufficient amount of data to prove it. They know that during the Earth's early atmosphere, there were simple organisms like plankton and algae, but they don't know how the simplest microorganism was created. And some other scientists use something called Primordial Soup to justify how life on the earth began. Primordial Soup is believed to be a solution rich in organic compounds in the primitive oceans of the earth, from which life is thought to have originated.

    So when i say "Life in the universe began a way that scientists cannot comprehend impeccably; but use Primordial Soup and other nonsense to justify", i mean that "scientists cannot comprehend impeccably". Comprehend means understand and impeccably means perfectly. So what that means is that scientists cannot understand perfectly how "life in the Universe began"; no matter how many theories are proposed. And by "but use Primordial Soup and other nonsense to justify", i mean that they use Primordial Soup (what i've already told you) and other nonsense to explain how life began -like the big bang theory.

    It's my saying. It might sound confusing, but it has lots of meaning when you look at it in depth.
     
         

  2. #36752
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Siegrain: Well basically to put it, most scientists believe that the word started with a big bang. The big bang theory, i'm sure you've heard of it. However, some other scientists come up with other theories, but they have insufficient amount of data to prove it. They know that during the Earth's early atmosphere, there were simple organisms like plankton and algae, but they don't know how the simplest microorganism was created. And some other scientists use something called Primordial Soup to justify how life on the earth began. Primordial Soup is believed to be a solution rich in organic compounds in the primitive oceans of the earth, from which life is thought to have originated.

    So when i say "Life in the universe began a way that scientists cannot comprehend impeccably; but use Primordial Soup and other nonsense to justify", i mean that "scientists cannot comprehend impeccably". Comprehend means understand and impeccably means perfectly. So what that means is that scientists cannot understand perfectly how "life in the Universe began"; no matter how many theories are proposed. And by "but use Primordial Soup and other nonsense to justify", i mean that they use Primordial Soup (what i've already told you) and other nonsense to explain how life began -like the big bang theory.

    It's my saying. It might sound confusing, but it has lots of meaning when you look at it in depth.
    I did understand what you said. I've been taught it enough times, but the real answer is that we don't know the saying made sense I just didn't really understand why you were saying it or when you'd have the opportunity to say it unless you were talking about the topic or life. ^^
    any who. how's you? :D
     
         

  3. #36753
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    I did understand what you said. I've been taught it enough times, but the real answer is that we don't know the saying made sense I just didn't really understand why you were saying it or when you'd have the opportunity to say it unless you were talking about the topic or life. ^^
    any who. how's you? :D
    I'm okay.
     
         

  4. #36754
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    I'm okay.
    that's good to hear ^^ what you been up to? or is it classified as usual?
     
         

  5. #36755
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    that's good to hear ^^ what you been up to? or is it classified as usual?
    Classified. How about you? How is life treating you?
     
         

  6. #36756
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Classified. How about you? How is life treating you?
    oh what a surprise life is good :D death is another matter entirely ^^ but has been rather quiet considering had quite a bit of time to have a little fun here and there :D
     
         

  7. #36757
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    oh what a surprise life is good :D death is another matter entirely ^^ but has been rather quiet considering had quite a bit of time to have a little fun here and there :D
    That's good to hear. So, i imagine you have tons of questions to ask me? -smirks slightly-
     
         

  8. #36758
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    That's good to hear. So, i imagine you have tons of questions to ask me? -smirks slightly-
    who me? why would I? like what? ^^
    ...what's the point? you never answer except 'Classified' most of the time ^^
     
         
    Last edited by AMystery; 01-19-2013 at 02:29 PM.

  9. #36759
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    who me? why would I? like what? ^^
    ...what's the point, you never answer? except 'Classified' most of the time ^^
    "Who me? Why would I? Like what? " were all questions, lil girl.
     
         

  10. #36760
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    "Who me? Why would I? Like what? " were all questions, lil girl.
    I know :D I did that on purpose and who you calling little
     
         

  11. #36761
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    I know :D I did that on purpose and who you calling little
    You, lil girl. I think i should call you that often.
     
         

  12. #36762
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    You, lil girl. I think i should call you that often.
    I think you do -_- I'm not that little you know
     
         

  13. #36763
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    I think you do -_- I'm not that little you know
    I know you aren't. You're probably older than me cos you're immortal.
     
         

  14. #36764
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    I know you aren't. You're probably older than me cos you're immortal.
    maybe. Don't really know ^^ in deaths realm, my home, time doesn't actually pass so I could be thousands of years old for all I know ^^ my age is but another mystery. but since starting work I've been in time about 17 years so I decided that was my age since that is the amount of time I've spend in time ^^ be 18 years soon but this obviously isn't accounting for training time or anything else and the fact that I can change my form to fit in anyway so...meh :D
    so guess it depends which way you look at it ^^ at the moment I'm only semi immortal with time passing me at about half the rate of a normal human as I'm only half death, but when the power takes over and I lose my human side the I will be immortal...*goes silent for a bit*... as then essentially I will be dead...
    ...*cheers up* but hopefully I've still got alot of time yet :D
    why do you want to call me lil girl anyway? >_< just to tease me :P
     
         

  15. #36765
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    maybe. Don't really know ^^ in deaths realm, my home, time doesn't actually pass so I could be thousands of years old for all I know ^^ my age is but another mystery. but since starting work I've been in time about 17 years so I decided that was my age since that is the amount of time I've spend in time ^^ be 18 years soon but this obviously isn't accounting for training time or anything else and the fact that I can change my form to fit in anyway so...meh :D
    so guess it depends which way you look at it ^^ at the moment I'm only semi immortal with time passing me at about half the rate of a normal human as I'm only half death, but when the power takes over and I lose my human side the I will be immortal...*goes silent for a bit*... as then essentially I will be dead...
    ...*cheers up* but hopefully I've still got alot of time yet :D
    why do you want to call me lil girl anyway? >_< just to tease me :P
    No; it's just what you are.
     
         

  16. #36766
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    No; it's just what you are.
    *sighs* there is no point arguing with you is there you truly are another mystery all together. *plays with Pyrros a bit*
     
         

  17. #36767
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *sighs* there is no point arguing with you is there you truly are another mystery all together. *plays with Pyrros a bit*
    You could say that.
     
         

  18. #36768
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    You could say that.
    what else could you say? ^^ *tickles Pyrros' belly like a puppy with a smile*
     
         

  19. #36769
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    what else could you say? ^^ *tickles Pyrros' belly like a puppy with a smile*
    Like; why're you playing with a creature?
     
         

  20. #36770
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Like; why're you playing with a creature?
    that's not answering my question :/
    this is Pyrros, one of my dragons ^^ the red fire dragon to be specific :D my mother was a dragon tamer, therefore she gave me 6 dragons before she disappeared to keep me company at home, Pyrros is almost always with me, sometimes joined by Emery or one of the others...I thought you'd met Pyrros and Emery before?
     
         

  21. #36771
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    that's not answering my question :/
    this is Pyrros, one of my dragons ^^ the red fire dragon to be specific :D my mother was a dragon tamer, therefore she gave me 6 dragons before she disappeared to keep me company at home, Pyrros is almost always with me, sometimes joined by Emery or one of the others...I thought you'd met Pyrros and Emery before?
    I haven't got enough space in my brain to remember stuff like that.
     
         

  22. #36772
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    I haven't got enough space in my brain to remember stuff like that.
    really? you? out of all things to forget I'd of thought you'd remember meeting a dragon or two ^^ unless this is an often occurence for you of course. do you often meet dragons?
    anywho. to ask my question again, you said I could say you're a mystery, what else could I have said?
     
         
    Last edited by AMystery; 01-20-2013 at 12:50 PM.

  23. #36773
    Dave Strider Bluetwilight's Avatar
    Status
    Bluetwilight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Murp :I
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    "Lulu":- sits down on her cliff, looking at a picture in her necklace, sighs- is it to late…can I stop this…- she whispers-
     
         

  24. #36774
    Godara Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    "love"...
     
         

  25. #36775
    Dave Strider Bluetwilight's Avatar
    Status
    Bluetwilight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Murp :I
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    "Lulu": what?…
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •