1. #47151
    I'd Rather Be Lonely ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Ida: *smiles* Pretty.
     
         

  2. #47152
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    Aww that's nice ^^ nice to meet some of his family at last :D
    My apologies if he did. I don't have the best memory. Especially in this form^^...well...whats left of it anyway
    So I take it your staying here. Where were you before? I don't think I've seen you around...
    Ema..............umm.....idont really like to talk about the pst but yeah i'm staying here.......

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Ida: *smiles* Pretty.
    TAkahisa: so.................you said lets go home and we are home now.............what now? wanna eat something?
     
         

  3. #47153
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Ema..............umm.....idont really like to talk about the pst but yeah i'm staying here.......



    TAkahisa: so.................you said lets go home and we are home now.............what now? wanna eat something?
    That's fair enough if your comfortable with it ill leave it. So...what do you want to do?
     
         

  4. #47154
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    That's fair enough if your comfortable with it ill leave it. So...what do you want to do?
    Ema: nothing i was just taking a walk
     
         

  5. #47155
    I'd Rather Be Lonely ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Ida: I'm starving...
     
         

  6. #47156
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Ida: I'm starving...
    Takahisa: hehehe i see come on lets get to the kitchen i hope ema cooked something for us
     
         

  7. #47157
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Ema: nothing i was just taking a walk
    Okay ^^ guess I leave you to it then take care and just call if ya need me ^^*puts hand to her hood to tilt it forward slightly like a gentleman would with a hat*
    Naida. *turns back to the water and Naida starts to make the water form streams and patterns in the air again*
     
         

  8. #47158
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    Okay ^^ guess I leave you to it then take care and just call if ya need me ^^*puts hand to her hood to tilt it forward slightly like a gentleman would with a hat*
    Naida. *turns back to the water and Naida starts to make the water form streams and patterns in the air again*
    Ema: umm ok then................i guess i'll just head home
    *starts walking toward home *
     
         

  9. #47159
    I'd Rather Be Lonely ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Ida: *follows you, looking around the room-
     
         

  10. #47160
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Ida: *follows you, looking around the room-
    Takahisa:*sees a pot on th stove* yes!!!! i knew it she left us some food..
     
         

  11. #47161
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Ema: umm ok then................i guess i'll just head home
    *starts walking toward home *
    (The way she said taking a walk I thought she wanted to continue I still want to know what she's thinks I've done )
    Want to help with Naida?
     
         

  12. #47162
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    (The way she said taking a walk I thought she wanted to continue I still want to know what she's thinks I've done )
    Want to help with Naida?
    Ema: help? what can i do to help?
     
         

  13. #47163
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Ema: help? what can i do to help?
    Well help I guess isn't the right word but you can give her some practise ^^ here. Naida. *she stops and and comes to my shoulder, I step back slightly pulling ema with me to avoid the water* hold out your hand and stroke her. If she likes you she'll come to you and you can have a go at moving your hand to control her movements and therefore the patterns she forms if not...you may lose a hand ^^ but its usually Pyrros and Enki that are the more...hostile want to try?
     
         

  14. #47164
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    Well help I guess isn't the right word but you can give her some practise ^^ here. Naida. *she stops and and comes to my shoulder, I step back slightly pulling ema with me to avoid the water* hold out your hand and stroke her. If she likes you she'll come to you and you can have a go at moving your hand to control her movements and therefore the patterns she forms if not...you may lose a hand ^^ but its usually Pyrros and Enki that are the more...hostile want to try?
    Ema: umm lose a hand? i dont think i can handle that
     
         

  15. #47165
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Ema: umm lose a hand? i dont think i can handle that
    *giggles softly under the hood* don't worry too much ^^ sure you'll be fine or she would have growled at you already ^^ also at this size she couldn't really take a hand...maybe a finger ^^ at second form she could and at full size she could just eat you whole but if you don't want to try that's okay
     
         

  16. #47166
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *giggles softly under the hood* don't worry too much ^^ sure you'll be fine or she would have growled at you already ^^ also at this size she couldn't really take a hand...maybe a finger ^^ at second form she could and at full size she could just eat you whole but if you don't want to try that's okay
    Ema: well its scary to do it like really scary...............
     
         

  17. #47167
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    i GTG sleep its 4:30 am here bye for now we will talk later bye bye
     
         

  18. #47168
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Ema: well its scary to do it like really scary...............
    She's not scary she's lovely why don't you try my youngest dragon then? Just coming to her first century ^^ *a colourful dragon appears on my other shoulder* this is Libi. She's interesting as she changes colour...not quite sure why *dragon changes to dominantly blue* but we think its due to the emotion of the owner or the person controlling her at the time but it could even be her own mood. We dont know but Why not try and help her fly in patterns? ^^ she's safe, and probably just as scared as you are at the moment *picks up Libi with my right hand and holds her on my palms to ema*
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    i GTG sleep its 4:30 am here bye for now we will talk later bye bye
    Ttfn then ^^ was wondering how much longer you were gonna stick around take care and sweet dreams
     
         

  19. #47169
    I'd Rather Be Lonely ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Takahisa:*sees a pot on th stove* yes!!!! i knew it she left us some food..
    (Sorry busy. Back now)

    Ida: *smiles*
     
         

  20. #47170
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    32,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Siri: *wakes up after 3 hours*
     
         

  21. #47171
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    She's not scary she's lovely why don't you try my youngest dragon then? Just coming to her first century ^^ *a colourful dragon appears on my other shoulder* this is Libi. She's interesting as she changes colour...not quite sure why *dragon changes to dominantly blue* but we think its due to the emotion of the owner or the person controlling her at the time but it could even be her own mood. We dont know but Why not try and help her fly in patterns? ^^ she's safe, and probably just as scared as you are at the moment *picks up Libi with my right hand and holds her on my palms to ema*


    Ttfn then ^^ was wondering how much longer you were gonna stick around take care and sweet dreams
    Ema: *holds hand and grabs Libi...*
    its......................weird..........*looks at it confused*
     
         

  22. #47172
    Dave Strider Bluetwilight's Avatar
    Status
    Bluetwilight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Murp :I
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by juana maaki View Post
    Ariya: *still crying*
    Sam: -he puts his paw down feeling guilty he walks to her and rubs his head to her cheeks,purring-
     
         

  23. #47173
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Takahisa: *walks back into the beach with a lolipop in hand*
     
         

  24. #47174
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A Mystery
    Posts
    27,287
    Post Thanks / Like
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes, they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Ema: *holds hand and grabs Libi...*
    its......................weird..........*looks at it confused*
    *smiles as Libi purrs softly* be careful, like I said she's only young and you'll get used to it ^^ just holding out your hand despite your fear shows some trust. Now open your hand and see if she flies off, if she does but stays close to you then she's waiting, then just move your hand in a pattern and she'll follow ^^ over time you will be able to manipulate her movements without the need for hand gestures but for now it's easier that way as it makes the signals more clear ^^ make sure to concentrate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Takahisa: *walks back into the beach with a lolipop in hand*
    *waves to Taka and gestures him to join us*
     
         

  25. #47175
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *smiles as Libi purrs softly* be careful, like I said she's only young and you'll get used to it ^^ just holding out your hand despite your fear shows some trust. Now open your hand and see if she flies off, if she does but stays close to you then she's waiting, then just move your hand in a pattern and she'll follow ^^ over time you will be able to manipulate her movements without the need for hand gestures but for now it's easier that way as it makes the signals more clear ^^ make sure to concentrate.



    *waves to Taka and gestures him to join us*
    Ema: *closes her eyes and then opens them as she slowly opens her hands but there is still fear in her heart*

    Takahisa* ha? ...........is that Ema? what are those two doing? *starts walking toward them
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •