Page 2353 of 2363 « First ... 13531853225323032343234923502351235223532354235523562357 ... Last»
Results 58,801 to 58,825 of 59062
  1. #58801
    Dave Strider Bluetwilight's Avatar
    Status
    Bluetwilight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Murp :I
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Takahisa: me and Ema.....we were separated as children we just found each other 3 month ago.......if she is going to be with someone....i need to be sure she will be safe no matter what....

    Ema: Sempai is a nice person Onii-chan!!!!!
    "Ema hush... I understand the feeling of being separated. So I'm not planning to take her. I'm leaving in two weeks and I know she's going to be upset but... when I leave I'm sure you'll have time with her. Ema don't be upset but I'm speaking to my agent about staying here.."
     
         

  2. #58802
    Fallen Angel Aimer's Avatar
    Status
    Aimer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Maybe...Someday...In The Seventh Sky...
    Posts
    3,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since The First Time My Eyes
    Where Opened To This World I
    Saw The Black Wings Of An
    Angel Covering Me From The
    Beasts That Are Called Humans.
    I Resent Them All...
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Sakkuren: heh no....You're not a person anymore......You are what they call demon......Hollow.....heartless they say but i'm sure i have a heart.....the dark side of the soul is the true answer.....
    Shin:I dont care what i am i want her.....*sits on the ground* what next?
     
         

  3. #58803
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring Back AUTOPLAY!
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Nathan : -searching for Lulu-
     
         

  4. #58804
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetwilight View Post
    "Ema hush... I understand the feeling of being separated. So I'm not planning to take her. I'm leaving in two weeks and I know she's going to be upset but... when I leave I'm sure you'll have time with her. Ema don't be upset but I'm speaking to my agent about staying here.."
    Ema: But but.....You promised you will stay with me .....

    Takahisa: I understand........I mean i think i do *scratches his head* all these was too sudden for me....
     
         

  5. #58805
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimer View Post
    Shin:I dont care what i am i want her.....*sits on the ground* what next?
    Sakkuren: heh....Ok....you need to form your own Zanpakuto....here *throws you a sword* hope you like it...*laughs* getting to hard part
     
         

  6. #58806
    Dave Strider Bluetwilight's Avatar
    Status
    Bluetwilight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Murp :I
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Ema: But but.....You promised you will stay with me .....

    Takahisa: I understand........I mean i think i do *scratches his head* all these was too sudden for me....
    "Yes I did. I didn't promise to take you but I'm trying to stay as I already told you" Meredith lights rubs her hand by her thumb to comfort her.
     
         

  7. #58807
    Dave Strider Bluetwilight's Avatar
    Status
    Bluetwilight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Murp :I
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Nathan : -searching for Lulu-
    Lulu is inside the house working on her spell book.
     
         

  8. #58808
    Fallen Angel Aimer's Avatar
    Status
    Aimer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Maybe...Someday...In The Seventh Sky...
    Posts
    3,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since The First Time My Eyes
    Where Opened To This World I
    Saw The Black Wings Of An
    Angel Covering Me From The
    Beasts That Are Called Humans.
    I Resent Them All...
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Sakkuren: heh....Ok....you need to form your own Zanpakuto....here *throws you a sword* hope you like it...*laughs* getting to hard part
    Shin:Zanpakuto....its great but i have a sword......well what do i have to do?
     
         

  9. #58809
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetwilight View Post
    "Yes I did. I didn't promise to take you but I'm trying to stay as I already told you" Meredith lights rubs her hand by her thumb to comfort her.
    Ema....:....Umm...ok.....*holds your hand*

    Takahisa: *looks at the two of us holding hands and looks at hands for some second* .......Alright......*teary eyes* I'm actually happy for you Ema.....My little sis is all grown up...*smile brightly*
     
         

  10. #58810
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring Back AUTOPLAY!
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetwilight View Post
    Lulu is inside the house working on her spell book.
    Nathan : -knocks on her door- Lulu?
     
         

  11. #58811
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimer View Post
    Shin:Zanpakuto....its great but i have a sword......well what do i have to do?
    Sakkuren: did i say sword? *grabs your sword and breaks it* this is a Zanpakuto........your sword is useless you need the zanpakuto.....
     
         

  12. #58812
    Dave Strider Bluetwilight's Avatar
    Status
    Bluetwilight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Murp :I
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Ema....:....Umm...ok.....*holds your hand*

    Takahisa: *looks at the two of us holding hands and looks at hands for some second* .......Alright......*teary eyes* I'm actually happy for you Ema.....My little sis is all grown up...*smile brightly*
    "Hehe falling in love doesn't entirely make someone grown up but I'll let you have your moment"
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Nathan : -knocks on her door- Lulu?
    Tonya opens the door and smiles at Nathan. "Hello. Lulu?"
     
         

  13. #58813
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring Back AUTOPLAY!
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetwilight View Post
    "Hehe falling in love doesn't entirely make someone grown up but I'll let you have your moment"

    Tonya opens the door and smiles at Nathan. "Hello. Lulu?"
    Nathan :
    Hello Tonya :3
    Yeah, is Lulu in, I have something important.
     
         

  14. #58814
    Fallen Angel Aimer's Avatar
    Status
    Aimer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Maybe...Someday...In The Seventh Sky...
    Posts
    3,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since The First Time My Eyes
    Where Opened To This World I
    Saw The Black Wings Of An
    Angel Covering Me From The
    Beasts That Are Called Humans.
    I Resent Them All...
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Sakkuren: did i say sword? *grabs your sword and breaks it* this is a Zanpakuto........your sword is useless you need the zanpakuto.....
    Shin:..............Damn you...now what *Holding Zanpakuto in hand*
     
         

  15. #58815
    Dave Strider Bluetwilight's Avatar
    Status
    Bluetwilight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Murp :I
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Nathan :
    Hello Tonya :3
    Yeah, is Lulu in, I have something important.
    "Um.. She's in her room" Tonya opens the door wide enough for him to enter and skips to Lulu's room leading Nathan.
     
         

  16. #58816
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetwilight View Post
    "Hehe falling in love doesn't entirely make someone grown up but I'll let you have your moment"

    Tonya opens the door and smiles at Nathan. "Hello. Lulu?"
    Takahisa: she is more grown than I am.. *wipes his tears*

    Ema: Onii-chan.....

    Takahisa: its ok.....you two.....you cam here to tell me... thanks ...i'm ok with that if thats what you were here for.......* walks toward his room smiling like and idiot* just make sure to have protection you two *laughs as he goes to his room*

    Ema Onii-chan!!!! * gets embarrassed and face turns red*
     
         

  17. #58817
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Keisuke:
    Oi Tasuke! Tasuke! Come here!
     
         

  18. #58818
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring Back AUTOPLAY!
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetwilight View Post
    "Um.. She's in her room" Tonya opens the door wide enough for him to enter and skips to Lulu's room leading Nathan.
    Nathan :
    -Follows Tonya to Lulu's room-
    Hello there ^_^
     
         

  19. #58819
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring Back AUTOPLAY!
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Keisuke:
    Oi Tasuke! Tasuke! Come here!
    Tasuke : -flying kicks Keisuke to the face- THINK FAST!
     
         

  20. #58820
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimer View Post
    Shin:..............Damn you...now what *Holding Zanpakuto in hand*
    Sakkuren: now? *punches you in the face as you fall on the ground and faint* now you need to face your demon in your inside world.....*sits beside you and puts one hand on your head and closes eye* you better make it...
     
         

  21. #58821
    Dave Strider Bluetwilight's Avatar
    Status
    Bluetwilight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Murp :I
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Takahisa: she is more grown than I am.. *wipes his tears*

    Ema: Onii-chan.....

    Takahisa: its ok.....you two.....you cam here to tell me... thanks ...i'm ok with that if thats what you were here for.......* walks toward his room smiling like and idiot* just make sure to have protection you two *laughs as he goes to his room*

    Ema Onii-chan!!!! * gets embarrassed and face turns red*
    (You enjoyed saying that didn't you )
    "Haha at least he approves" Meredith chuckles.
     
         

  22. #58822
    Dave Strider Bluetwilight's Avatar
    Status
    Bluetwilight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Murp :I
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Nathan :
    -Follows Tonya to Lulu's room-
    Hello there ^_^
    Lulu puts away her spell book. "Um a visitor. Should have said something before you came or something. I don't look to well as you can see" she laughs nervously.
     
         

  23. #58823
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Tasuke : -flying kicks Keisuke to the face- THINK FAST!
    Keisuke:
    FU-
    *is kicked in the face, ten seconds later I get up with a bloody nose* -_-
    I need you to get my Mother and Father and get them to my 'tree house'
    *accidentally on purpose, blowing bloody spit at you as I speak*
     
         

  24. #58824
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetwilight View Post
    (You enjoyed saying that didn't you )
    "Haha at least he approves" Meredith chuckles.
    (i Actually did xD )

    Ema: * covers her face in a small pillow on the sofa* Baka.....Onii-chan...
     
         

  25. #58825
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Keisuke:
    FU-
    *is kicked in the face, ten seconds later I get up with a bloody nose* -_-
    I need you to get my Mother and Father and get them to my 'tree house'
    *accidentally on purpose, blowing bloody spit at you as I speak*
    (now thats Hilarious !!!)
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •