1. #47181
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,302
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    See told you ^^
    Just a bit of training ^^ your lil sis came and said hi while I was with Naida so I let her have a go with Libi
    *naida flies off my shoulder and flies in a pattern to compliment libi's movements*
    That alright big bro? pretty isn't it
    (Thank you ^^)
    Takahisa: yeah i guess just be careful Ema is just a girl she can get hurt easily .........

    Ema: onii-chan dont talk like i'm a child...
     
         

  2. #47182
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,381
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Takahisa: yeah i guess just be careful Ema is just a girl she can get hurt easily .........

    Ema: onii-chan dont talk like i'm a child...
    She's fine with Libi but if you feel she may be harmed I can stop them at any point don't worry ^^ I've been training dragons for many many years ^^
    Any who. While they're having fun. How are you taka?
     
         

  3. #47183
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,302
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    She's fine with Libi but if you feel she may be harmed I can stop them at any point don't worry ^^ I've been training dragons for many many years ^^
    Any who. While they're having fun. How are you taka?
    Takahisa: I'm fine .........never been better.....

    Ema: *playing around with Libi*
     
         

  4. #47184
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,381
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Takahisa: I'm fine .........never been better.....

    Ema: *playing around with Libi*
    That's good to hear ^^...(why the long pause? Ema does it too...)
    *watching ema play with Libi, pulling hood more to conceal my features as Pyrros appears on my shoulder almost blending in with my red cloak* so....
     
         

  5. #47185
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,302
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    That's good to hear ^^...(why the long pause? Ema does it too...)
    *watching ema play with Libi, pulling hood more to conceal my features as Pyrros appears on my shoulder almost blending in with my red cloak* so....
    (because.)
    Takahisa: so.....whats with the hood come on tell me

    Ema: *laughing and smiling and enjoying her time with Libi*
     
         

  6. #47186
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,381
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    (because.)
    Takahisa: so.....whats with the hood come on tell me

    Ema: *laughing and smiling and enjoying her time with Libi*
    Why? Why is it so important to know?
    *smiles at ema and Libi having fun* how sweet ^^
     
         

  7. #47187
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,302
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    Why? Why is it so important to know?
    *smiles at ema and Libi having fun* how sweet ^^
    Takahisa: i dont know..............its just........you see i told every thing to you and i barely know you
     
         

  8. #47188
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,381
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Takahisa: i dont know..............its just........you see i told every thing to you and i barely know you
    I see...so...what do you want to know? I'm sure you know quite a bit of my story... The parts I remember anyway.
     
         

  9. #47189
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,302
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    I see...so...what do you want to know? I'm sure you know quite a bit of my story... The parts I remember anyway.
    Takahisa: lets say i know nothing tell me every thing you know
     
         

  10. #47190
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,381
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    Takahisa: lets say i know nothing tell me every thing you know
    *sighs* well that shouldn't take too long. My real name is still a mystery to me. But around here I've been know as Amy Stery so I stuck with it. In the daughter of death and my mother was a dragon tamer, shes the one who gave me my six dragons; libi, pyrros, naida, enki, emery and ryuunosuke, her location and status is unknown to me. I will one day take over the 'family business' but for now I'm doing the main job of collecting and recording while dad does other things. I have numerous forms such as a human, death angel which don't dare use and grim reaper. I also have a form between my main two. Eventually I will die as death takes over and will be a full grim reaper with no or little emotion and take on the role fully, at this point ordinary humans and such wont be able to see me unless they've caused death to another, seen a loved one die or been killed themselves, until I'm experienced enough to control my visibility properly again. If I fall asleep or get hurt while here I get sent back to deaths domain, where I 'live'. I have one sister, Nyx. And three half sisters; Hanon, stream and . Any further questions or is that enough to be getting on with for now?
     
         

  11. #47191
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,302
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    *sighs* well that shouldn't take too long. My real name is still a mystery to me. But around here I've been know as Amy Stery so I stuck with it. In the daughter of death and my mother was a dragon tamer, shes the one who gave me my six dragons; libi, pyrros, naida, enki, emery and ryuunosuke, her location and status is unknown to me. I will one day take over the 'family business' but for now I'm doing the main job of collecting and recording while dad does other things. I have numerous forms such as a human, death angel which don't dare use and grim reaper. I also have a form between my main two. Eventually I will die as death takes over and will be a full grim reaper with no or little emotion and take on the role fully, at this point ordinary humans and such wont be able to see me unless they've caused death to another, seen a loved one die or been killed themselves, until I'm experienced enough to control my visibility properly again. If I fall asleep or get hurt while here I get sent back to deaths domain, where I 'live'. I have one sister, Nyx. And three half sisters; Hanon, stream and . Any further questions or is that enough to be getting on with for now?
    Takahisa: thats..........enough........oh...............that s too much to handle all of sudden so you mean not all people can see you?
     
         

  12. #47192
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    34,288
    Location
    konohagakure
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Siri: *hanging around in a tree*
     
         

  13. #47193
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,165
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Ida: -asleep on the couch-

    Ikiko: -holding little Dante-
     
         

  14. #47194
    The True Shinigami King Sammy Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Sammy Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,289
    Location
    The Shinigami Realm
    noblesse oblige. I pray for
    your continuing service as a
    savior
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Percival: -opens the door- welcome back -yawns-
     
         

  15. #47195
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,165
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Ikiko: *tenses* What are you doing here?
     
         

  16. #47196
    The True Shinigami King Sammy Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Sammy Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,289
    Location
    The Shinigami Realm
    noblesse oblige. I pray for
    your continuing service as a
    savior
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Percival: to get lil dante......obviously...
     
         

  17. #47197
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,165
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Ikiko: -holds him close- Do not touch my son!
     
         

  18. #47198
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,302
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Ida: -asleep on the couch-

    Ikiko: -holding little Dante-
    Takahisa:* plays with her hair softly*
    hey..........wake up sleepy head........come on.....
     
         

  19. #47199
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,165
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Ida: -blinks eyes open- H-Hey Taka...
     
         

  20. #47200
    The True Shinigami King Sammy Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Sammy Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,289
    Location
    The Shinigami Realm
    noblesse oblige. I pray for
    your continuing service as a
    savior
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Percival: Ryun told me to retrive his son....please......dont make me hurt you....
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •