Page 356 of 2363 « First ... 2563063463523533543553563573583593603664064568561356 ... Last»
Results 8,876 to 8,900 of 59062
  1. #8876
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    Keisuke:
    m I knew they would
    *appears in front of Tasuke*

    Come with me to my fortress
    We shall re enact.......Helms Deep
    Tasuke : *-* yes...
     
         

  2. #8877
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Keisuke:
    I shall be Aragorn let's kick some fangirl ass
    *pats his shoulder*
     
         

  3. #8878
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Tasuke : Lets!! I'm Legolas -disappears and reappearson the deeping wall with the 'elves'- this shall be fun
     
         

  4. #8879
    evilshade's Avatar
    Status
    evilshade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Village Hidden In the Grotto's
    Posts
    3,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im me. I also have a lot of
    ideas for techniques >.<
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Konnor: -looks at them confised and walks up to them eyes a little hazed- where you goeing keisuke-san? -falls to side unconcious eyes open-
     
         

  5. #8880
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Aragorn:
    *walks along the Deeping Wall making sure everyone is where they should be and that there are no gaps then I make it to Gimli and Leholas*
     
         

  6. #8881
    evilshade's Avatar
    Status
    evilshade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Village Hidden In the Grotto's
    Posts
    3,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im me. I also have a lot of
    ideas for techniques >.<
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Konnor: -Regains conciousness and looks straight up and taste blood from split lip and stares at sky alone and stays their-
     
         

  7. #8882
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    Aragorn:
    *walks along the Deeping Wall making sure everyone is where they should be and that there are no gaps then I make it to Gimli and Leholas*
    -Lightning strikes and thunder rumbles-

    Legolas : -holding bow closely- Your friends are with you aragorn

    Gimli : lets hope they last the night
     
         

  8. #8883
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    -Lightning strikes and thunder rumbles-

    Legolas : -holding bow closely- Your friends are with you aragorn

    Gimli : lets hope they last the night
    Aragorn:
    *Aragorn walks away. Lighting flashes and thunder rumbles through the skies. Rain starts to fall, the drops can be heard falling on the metal armour of Theoden and his soldiers. The Fangirl armies draw closer. The women and crying children in the caves can hear their advancing footsteps and look up in fear. As the Fangirls reach Helms Deep, and Fangirl captain stands on a rock and raises her hand.walking amongst the lines of elves*

    A Eruchîn, ú-dano i faelas a hyn an uben tanatha le faelas! (Show them no mercy! For you shall receive none!)

    *The Captain Uruk raises his hand and signals for the Uruk to stop moving forward. The people in the caves wonder at the silence. The Uruks grunt and growl. Gimli jumps up and down trying to see over the wall*

    (straight from the script you go next)
     
         

  9. #8884
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    Aragorn:
    *Aragorn walks away. Lighting flashes and thunder rumbles through the skies. Rain starts to fall, the drops can be heard falling on the metal armour of Theoden and his soldiers. The Fangirl armies draw closer. The women and crying children in the caves can hear their advancing footsteps and look up in fear. As the Fangirls reach Helms Deep, and Fangirl captain stands on a rock and raises her hand.walking amongst the lines of elves*

    A Eruchîn, ú-dano i faelas a hyn an uben tanatha le faelas! (Show them no mercy! For you shall receive none!)

    *The Captain Uruk raises his hand and signals for the Uruk to stop moving forward. The people in the caves wonder at the silence. The Uruks grunt and growl. Gimli jumps up and down trying to see over the wall*

    (straight from the script you go next)
    Gimli : What's happening out there?

    Legolas :Shall I describe it to you? Or would you like me to find you a box?

    Gimli : -laughs-

    The fangirls begin stamping their spears on the ground in unison and beating their chests. Aragorn takes out his sword and holds it in front of him. The men load their bows and draw them back ready to fire. An old man loses his grip on his arrow and it shoots a fangirl in the neck. Aragorn holds his hand up
     
         

  10. #8885
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Gimli : What's happening out there?

    Legolas :Shall I describe it to you? Or would you like me to find you a box?

    Gimli : -laughs-

    The fangirls begin stamping their spears on the ground in unison and beating their chests. Aragorn takes out his sword and holds it in front of him. The men load their bows and draw them back ready to fire. An old man loses his grip on his arrow and it shoots a fangirl in the neck. Aragorn holds his hand up
    ARAGORN: Dartho! (Hold!)

    *The Fangirl falls to the ground dead. The others growl ferociously. The captain Fangirl thrusts forward her autograph book and shouts and the Fangirls advance upon Helm's Deep at a run.*

    THEODEN: So it begins. *standing overlooking the battle with his captains*


    ARAGORN: Tangado a chadad! (Prepare to fire!) *shouts to the elves*

    *The elves load and aim their bows*
     
         

  11. #8886
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    ARAGORN: Dartho! (Hold!)

    *The Fangirl falls to the ground dead. The others growl ferociously. The captain Fangirl thrusts forward her autograph book and shouts and the Fangirls advance upon Helm's Deep at a run.*

    THEODEN: So it begins. *standing overlooking the battle with his captains*


    ARAGORN: Tangado a chadad! (Prepare to fire!) *shouts to the elves*

    *The elves load and aim their bows*
    Legolas : (aiming his bow) Faeg i-varv dîn na lanc a nu ranc. (Their Bikini is weak at the neck and beneath the boobs.)
     
         

  12. #8887
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Legolas : (aiming his bow) Faeg i-varv dîn na lanc a nu ranc. (Their Bikini is weak at the neck and beneath the boobs.)
    ARAGORN: Leithio i philinn! (Release the anti-Fangirl arrows!)

    *Arrows rain down on the Fangirls and many lose their bikinis so they run back to the water*
     
         

  13. #8888
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    ARAGORN: Leithio i philinn! (Release the anti-Fangirl arrows!)

    *Arrows rain down on the Fangirls and many lose their bikinis so they run back to the water*
    Gimli: -speaking to Legolas- Did they hit anything?

    Legolas : O.O b-b-boobies

    Gimli : now I wish I had that box

    Theoden: -speaking to Gamling- Give them a volley.

    Gamling: -throws his arm forward- Fire!

    Guy with no eye : Fire!

    More arrows hit the fangirls stripping many, making them retreat to the water. Aragorn raises his sword to the elves on the ground behind the Deeping Wall
     
         

  14. #8889
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Gimli: -speaking to Legolas- Did they hit anything?

    Legolas : O.O b-b-boobies

    Gimli : now I wish I had that box

    Theoden: -speaking to Gamling- Give them a volley.

    Gamling: -throws his arm forward- Fire!

    Guy with no eye : Fire!

    More arrows hit the fangirls stripping many, making them retreat to the water. Aragorn raises his sword to the elves on the ground behind the Deeping Wall
    ARAGORN: Ribed bant! (Full Breast volley!)

    More Fangirls dive into the water to hide, but they all emerge from the water naked again charging towards the walll.
     
         

  15. #8890
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    ARAGORN: Ribed bant! (Full Breast volley!)

    More Fangirls dive into the water to hide, but they all emerge from the water naked again charging towards the walll.
    Gimli: Send them to me! Come on!

    The fangirls begin to fire at the elves with their crossbows (made from elastic bands and pencils) making them fall off the wall in pain and get overwhelmed by fangirls killing then instantly. Other fangirls set ladders against the Deeping Wall
     
         

  16. #8891
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Gimli: Send them to me! Come on!

    The fangirls begin to fire at the elves with their crossbows (made from elastic bands and pencils) making them fall off the wall in pain and get overwhelmed by fangirls killing then instantly. Other fangirls set ladders against the Deeping Wall
    ARAGORN: Pendraith! (Ladders!)
     
         

  17. #8892
    evilshade's Avatar
    Status
    evilshade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Village Hidden In the Grotto's
    Posts
    3,369
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im me. I also have a lot of
    ideas for techniques >.<
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Konnor: -gets hit with an arrow and is shocked and dies-

     
         

  18. #8893
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    ARAGORN: Pendraith! (Ladders!)
    Gimli: Good! I get to see some boobs!!

    The bezerker fangirls are raised on the ends of the ladders as they are pushed to the top of the Wall
     
         

  19. #8894
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Gimli: Good! I get to see some boobs!!

    The bezerker fangirls are raised on the ends of the ladders as they are pushed to the top of the Wall
    ARAGORN: (shouting to the elves) Swords! Swords! (the elves unsheath their swords)

    *Aragorn, Legolas, Haldir and Gimli and the elves fight and kill the Fangirl bezerkers as they appear*
     
         

  20. #8895
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    ARAGORN: (shouting to the elves) Swords! Swords! (the elves unsheath their swords)

    *Aragorn, Legolas, Haldir and Gimli and the elves fight and kill the Fangirl bezerkers as they appear*
    Gimli : -killing a bezerker from the ground as it stands over him- Legolas! Two already!

    Legolas: -pausing and grinning- I'm on 17!

    Gimli : -looking fed up- I'll have no pointy-ear outscoring me! -turns round and kills a bezerker just as it reaches the top of the wall-

    Legolas: -fires two more arrows and turns back to Gimli- Nineteen!

    They continue to fight and kill the fangirls. Aragorn pushes down one ladder, which falls and kills many of the fangirls still on the ground in front of the wall
     
         

  21. #8896
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Gimli : -killing a bezerker from the ground as it stands over him- Legolas! Two already!

    Legolas: -pausing and grinning- I'm on 17!

    Gimli : -looking fed up- I'll have no pointy-ear outscoring me! -turns round and kills a bezerker just as it reaches the top of the wall-

    Legolas: -fires two more arrows and turns back to Gimli- Nineteen!

    They continue to fight and kill the fangirls. Aragorn pushes down one ladder, which falls and kills many of the fangirls still on the ground in front of the wall
    Gimli is standing on top of the Deeping Wall swinging his axe and killing Fangirls with each sweep as they climb up the ladders to the top of the wall

    GIMLI: Seventeen! Eighteen! Nineteen! Twenty! Twenty-one!

    A group of fangirls are advancing up the causeway towards the Main Gates, shielded by their giant poster that somehow deflect arrows on their backs and at the front of the group
    Aragorn suddenly notices them and rushes through the elves pointing to them
     
         

  22. #8897
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Gimli is standing on top of the Deeping Wall swinging his axe and killing Fangirls with each sweep as they climb up the ladders to the top of the wall

    GIMLI: Seventeen! Eighteen! Nineteen! Twenty! Twenty-one!

    A group of fangirls are advancing up the causeway towards the Main Gates, shielded by their giant poster that somehow deflect arrows on their backs and at the front of the group
    Aragorn suddenly notices them and rushes through the elves pointing to them
    ARAGORN: Causeway!

    The elves turn to fire arrows at them, and the ones at the side of the group fall away dead.

    THEODEN: (standing watching) Is this it? Is this is all you can conjure, Harry?

    A huge metal spikied ball is carried roughly by two Fabgirls and placed under the wall next to the sluice gates. Another pair carry another ball. The way is cleared and a Fabgirl bezerker comes running through holding a lit torch. Aragorn suddenly notices him and shouts to Legolas

    ARAGORN: Togo hon dad, Legolas! (Bring her down, Legolas!)

    Legolas takes aim with his arrow and shoots the Fangirl bezerker in the shoulder, but does not stop her

    ARAGORN: Dago hon! Dago hon! (Kill her! Kill her!)

    Legolas shoots another arrow into her other shoulder, but the Fangirl bezerker dives into the sluice. The bombs explode, demolshing the wall, masonry flies everywhere. Theoden looks over amazed. As masonry flies around, Aragorn is knocked out and falls to the ground. The people in the caves look up at the sudden sound, frightened. Gimli is hit by the masonry and too lies unconscious. Aragorn lies unconscious too as Theoden looks on astonished. As the Fangirls run through the gap in the wall, water rushes through it . The pack of Fangirls advancing on the Gate have grown and are close to the Gate. Theoden suddenly notices them. Other Fangirls barge through the pack with a massive ram

    THEODEN: Brace the gate!

    Soldiers rush to the back of the Gate and brace themselves as the Fangirls ram the gate. Other men lift up their barricades and throw rocks and spears at the Fangirls (including Harry in his cameo role)

    THEODEN: Hold them! Stand firm!

    As the Fangirls stream through the gap in the wall, Aragorn comes round and shakes his head. Gimli, sitting up, still on the top of the wall, notices him, as Fangirls are running towards him
     
         

  23. #8898
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    ARAGORN: Causeway!

    The elves turn to fire arrows at them, and the ones at the side of the group fall away dead.

    THEODEN: (standing watching) Is this it? Is this is all you can conjure, Harry?

    A huge metal spikied ball is carried roughly by two Fabgirls and placed under the wall next to the sluice gates. Another pair carry another ball. The way is cleared and a Fabgirl bezerker comes running through holding a lit torch. Aragorn suddenly notices him and shouts to Legolas

    ARAGORN: Togo hon dad, Legolas! (Bring her down, Legolas!)

    Legolas takes aim with his arrow and shoots the Fangirl bezerker in the shoulder, but does not stop her

    ARAGORN: Dago hon! Dago hon! (Kill her! Kill her!)

    Legolas shoots another arrow into her other shoulder, but the Fangirl bezerker dives into the sluice. The bombs explode, demolshing the wall, masonry flies everywhere. Theoden looks over amazed. As masonry flies around, Aragorn is knocked out and falls to the ground. The people in the caves look up at the sudden sound, frightened. Gimli is hit by the masonry and too lies unconscious. Aragorn lies unconscious too as Theoden looks on astonished. As the Fangirls run through the gap in the wall, water rushes through it . The pack of Fangirls advancing on the Gate have grown and are close to the Gate. Theoden suddenly notices them. Other Fangirls barge through the pack with a massive ram

    THEODEN: Brace the gate!

    Soldiers rush to the back of the Gate and brace themselves as the Fangirls ram the gate. Other men lift up their barricades and throw rocks and spears at the Fangirls (including Harry in his cameo role)

    THEODEN: Hold them! Stand firm!

    As the Fangirls stream through the gap in the wall, Aragorn comes round and shakes his head. Gimli, sitting up, still on the top of the wall, notices him, as Fangirls are running towards him
    Gimli: Aragorn!

    Gimli runs and trips on a piece of rubble

    Gimli : shit!

    into the pack of spear laden Uruks from the top of the wall
     
         

  24. #8899
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Gimli: Aragorn!

    Gimli runs and trips on a piece of rubble

    Gimli : shit!

    into the pack of spear laden Uruks from the top of the wall
    ARAGORN: Gimli!

    Gimli survives the fall and stands in the pool of water in the gap of the wall and begins to kill Fangirls as they advance, but is thrown backwards by one and lands under the water. The Uruk-hai runs over to him and begins to stroke his beard playfully and the other Fangirls follow suit. Aragorn raises his sword gesturing to the elves still behind him.

    ARAGORN: Hado i philinn! (Release arrows!)

    They fire their arrows killing many Fangirls

    ARAGORN: Herio! (F**k them up!)

    He holds his sword in front of him and races towards the advancing Fangirls as hundreds of elves follow him. As they fight the Fangirls, Legolas from on top of the Deeping Wall, grabs a Fangirl shield and throws it in front of him, using it to slide down the steps, firing arrows as he slides, and releasing the shield straight into the boobs of a Fangirl as he reaches the bottom. Gimli meanwhile, surfaces from underneath the water and is grabbed by Aragorn who drags him away as the Fangirls flow through the gap in the wall, fought by the elves.
     
         

  25. #8900
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Me and my Rasengan View Post
    ARAGORN: Gimli!

    Gimli survives the fall and stands in the pool of water in the gap of the wall and begins to kill Fangirls as they advance, but is thrown backwards by one and lands under the water. The Uruk-hai runs over to him and begins to stroke his beard playfully and the other Fangirls follow suit. Aragorn raises his sword gesturing to the elves still behind him.

    ARAGORN: Hado i philinn! (Release arrows!)

    They fire their arrows killing many Fangirls

    ARAGORN: Herio! (F**k them up!)

    He holds his sword in front of him and races towards the advancing Fangirls as hundreds of elves follow him. As they fight the Fangirls, Legolas from on top of the Deeping Wall, grabs a Fangirl shield and throws it in front of him, using it to slide down the steps, firing arrows as he slides, and releasing the shield straight into the boobs of a Fangirl as he reaches the bottom. Gimli meanwhile, surfaces from underneath the water and is grabbed by Aragorn who drags him away as the Fangirls flow through the gap in the wall, fought by the elves.
    Legolas, Gimli and Aragorn continue to fight and kill the fangirls behind the Deeping Wall. Theoden looks on and shouts to Aragorn


    THEODEN: Aragorn! Fall back to the Keep! Get your men out of there!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •