Page 900 of 2363 « First ... 400800850890896897898899900901902903904910950100014001900 ... Last»
Results 22,476 to 22,500 of 59062
  1. #22476
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Ikiko: -smiles and wraps arms around his neck- thank you for protecting me
     
         

  2. #22477
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (On for 30 minutes)

    Koji: -sitting in tree- YOu can come out now. I know your there.

    -a masked man with a slash through his sand village headband comes out-

    ???: Im impressed.

    Koji: What do you want?

    ???: Your help.
     
         

  3. #22478
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (Sasori!)
     
         

  4. #22479
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,168
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    (On for 30 minutes)

    Koji: -sitting in tree- YOu can come out now. I know your there.

    -a masked man with a slash through his sand village headband comes out-

    ???: Im impressed.

    Koji: What do you want?

    ???: Your help.
    Tasuke : -in a tree not far from them, spots them but ignores for now-
     
         

  5. #22480
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Koji: I thought I told your group to get lost.

    ???: -chuckles- We still want you to join Koji...not as a full member mind you, but you can be of some use to us.

    Koji: Why would I join you?

    ???: Do you have anything keeping you here? Your friends blame you for everything, and you have nobody who would even miss you.

    Koji: -looks down-

    ???: So....-hands him a kunai- make the mark on your headband. You wont regret it....

    Koji: -unties leaf headband-
     
         

  6. #22481
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Ikiko: -smiles and wraps arms around his neck- thank you for protecting me
    Keisuke:
    You've thanked me about seven times today.......
    but I've appreciated each one of them
     
         

  7. #22482
    The Bringer Of Death Seth 42's Avatar
    Status
    Seth 42 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The border between sanity and madness.
    Posts
    4,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    *gives a smile* I just wanted to see *holds her running one of my hands up her spine before fiddling with the bikini strap playfully*
     
         

  8. #22483
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,168
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Koji: I thought I told your group to get lost.

    ???: -chuckles- We still want you to join Koji...not as a full member mind you, but you can be of some use to us.

    Koji: Why would I join you?

    ???: Do you have anything keeping you here? Your friends blame you for everything, and you have nobody who would even miss you.

    Koji: -looks down-

    ???: So....-hands him a kunai- make the mark on your headband. You wont regret it....

    Koji: -unties leaf headband-
    Tasuke : -now hiding behind a tree very close to them-
     
         

  9. #22484
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Koji: You might be right but...Ikiko and Jake...

    ???: Jakes mind is on his family. If you werent his mission partner, he would have nothing to do with you. And Ikiko has left you. Face it Koji.....at least with us, people wont abandon you.

    Koji: -puts tip of kunai to headband- Yeah.....
     
         

  10. #22485
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (Suspense!!!!)
    Rose: -carrying Anna as she walks toward Koji- Koji what are you doing?!
    ++
    Ako: -shudders and puts hands on his chest- I-I love you.
    +++
    Ikiko: -blushes- s-sorry.
     
         

  11. #22486
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    (Suspense!!!!)
    Rose: -carrying Anna as she walks toward Koji- Koji what are you doing?!
    ++
    Ako: -shudders and puts hands on his chest- I-I love you.
    +++
    Ikiko: -blushes- s-sorry.
    Keisuke:
    Stop apologising, you don't need to
    ...........and don't say sorry
     
         

  12. #22487
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,168
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Koji: You might be right but...Ikiko and Jake...

    ???: Jakes mind is on his family. If you werent his mission partner, he would have nothing to do with you. And Ikiko has left you. Face it Koji.....at least with us, people wont abandon you.

    Koji: -puts tip of kunai to headband- Yeah.....
    Tasuke : -sighs- Koji... -readies blade-

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    (Suspense!!!!)
    Rose: -carrying Anna as she walks toward Koji- Koji what are you doing?!
    ++
    Ako: -shudders and puts hands on his chest- I-I love you.
    +++
    Ikiko: -blushes- s-sorry.
    Tasuke : crap Rose...
     
         

  13. #22488
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (Almost time to go. Crap)

    Koji: COme on out Tasuke....want you and Rose to get a good luck at this once I do it...-to Rose- Solving the problem.

    ???: So...we have an audience...
     
         

  14. #22489
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,168
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    (Almost time to go. Crap)

    Koji: COme on out Tasuke....want you and Rose to get a good luck at this once I do it...-to Rose- Solving the problem.

    ???: So...we have an audience...
    Tasuke : -walks from behind the tree holding sword- Hey Koji...I see you're still alive.
     
         

  15. #22490
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Ikiko: s-sorry.
     
         

  16. #22491
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Tasuke : -walks from behind the tree holding sword- Hey Koji...I see you're still alive.
    Koji: Barely. Thanks to Jake and your sister....you piece of crap.
     
         

  17. #22492
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Rose: KOJI STOP NOW!
     
         

  18. #22493
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,168
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Koji: Barely. Thanks to Jake and your sister....you piece of crap.
    Tasuke : -nods- I see you have a hatred of me...so you gonna join these bastards get stronger and come after me?
     
         

  19. #22494
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Ikiko: s-sorry.
    Keisuke:
    Ohhhhh Ikiko
    *tousles her hair*
     
         

  20. #22495
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Rose: -her hand starts to glow from anger- if you make my baby cry I'll never forgive you.

    Ikiko: -blushes- s-sorry..
     
         

  21. #22496
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Koji: Ive always done things thr right way...-makes mark- You being so controlling over your sister made me like this....

    Jake: Koji dont!

    ???: Stupid little fool...

    -a puppet appears in front of Jake and stabs him through the heart-

    Koji: Sorry Jake....

    -they vanish, leaving a bleeding Jake-
     
         

  22. #22497
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    26,168
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Koji: Ive always done things thr right way...-makes mark- You being so controlling over your sister made me like this....

    Jake: Koji dont!

    ???: Stupid little fool...

    -a puppet appears in front of Jake and stabs him through the heart-

    Koji: Sorry Jake....

    -they vanish, leaving a bleeding Jake-
    Tasuke : -Has a layer of Ice blocking the sword before it cuts through ribs, his skin is still cut-
     
         

  23. #22498
    thє whσvíαn huntєr ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Rose: -gasps- everyone okay?!
     
         

  24. #22499
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    18,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Rose: -her hand starts to glow from anger- if you make my baby cry I'll never forgive you.

    Ikiko: -blushes- s-sorry..
    Keisuke:
    *hugs her*
    -Maybe this'll stop her-


    (thought that was the best one)
     
         

  25. #22500
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Jake: Damn it.....-head pounds and he passes out-

    (Gtg)
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •