Page 948 of 2363 « First ... 448848898938944945946947948949950951952958998104814481948 ... Last»
Results 23,676 to 23,700 of 59062
  1. #23676
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Narutobase
    Posts
    25,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    (I wasn't making fun of anyone..)
    We were making fun of people that talk to themselves in Konoha Town RP like that.
     
         
    Last edited by -Yard-; 10-19-2012 at 12:06 AM.

  2. #23677
    I'd Rather Be Lonely ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Oh well...all of my characters are friends...o-o I don't know what else to say :shrug:
     
         

  3. #23678
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Shrine of Two Moons
    Posts
    28,567
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Oh well...all of my characters are friends...o-o I don't know what else to say :shrug:
    Talk to the other people instead of yourself
     
         

  4. #23679
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    Ida: -giggles and hugs him back-
    Ikiko: -stretches out on her towel- wonder if Tasuke will be here.
    lris: ...maybe Kiseki will too :D
    Lukia: Walker won't come >.<
    Rose: Jake's on a mission..
    (I wasn't making fun of anyone..)
    takahisa: *kisses her*
    i guess your friends are jealous cause you are only mine not theirs (^_^)
     
         

  5. #23680
    I'd Rather Be Lonely ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (Well nobody's on the thread!!!!)
    Ida: -sticks her tongue out- I knoooow~
     
         

  6. #23681
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    (Well nobody's on the thread!!!!)
    Ida: -sticks her tongue out- I knoooow~
    takahisa: he he he so how was your day
    *arms around her neck *
     
         

  7. #23682
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Narutobase
    Posts
    25,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Talk to the other people instead of yourself
    Exactly. It's also weird when people try dating like that. Or the whole "Girl is pregnant, guys fighting over her" drama. Seriously, It get's done every month by different people. Kayame did it like 7 times. Rp seems to be turning into some bs play when really it was about hanging out with friends in person. Rp'ing as if you were in that scenario, not in some other character, that's what battle arena and ninja world is for.
     
         

  8. #23683
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (just because they are all her characters don't mean they can't interact with each other, and yes there isn't anyone else on the thread she is right.
     
         

  9. #23684
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    Exactly. It's also weird when people try dating like that. Or the whole "Girl is pregnant, guys fighting over her" drama. Seriously, It get's done every month by different people. Kayame did it like 7 times. Rp seems to be turning into some bs play when really it was about hanging out with friends in person. Rp'ing as if you were in that scenario, not in some other character, that's what battle arena and ninja world is for.
    (we wanted fun, fake fighting with no crappy rules, but nothing extreme either, we do want a story and a play, imagination ^^ most people want the drama haha, it makes this a whole lot more funner)
     
         

  10. #23685
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (Yeah and it shouldnt matter what other Rp people do with THEIR chracters. We all actually enjoy doing these kind of things. If you dont thats fine, but you shouldnt try to discourage others from what they like.)
     
         

  11. #23686
    -Yard-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Yard- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Narutobase
    Posts
    25,017
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    takahisa: *kisses her*
    i guess your friends are jealous cause you are only mine not theirs (^_^)
    No, not my type. Not going to explain why because that would just be wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    (Well nobody's on the thread!!!!)
    Ida: -sticks her tongue out- I knoooow~
    Doesn't mean you talk to yourself.
     
         

  12. #23687
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    (Yeah and it shouldnt matter what other Rp people do with THEIR chracters. We all actually enjoy doing these kind of things. If you dont thats fine, but you shouldnt try to discourage others from what they like.)
    (hey bro ^^)
     
         

  13. #23688
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    Exactly. It's also weird when people try dating like that. Or the whole "Girl is pregnant, guys fighting over her" drama. Seriously, It get's done every month by different people. Kayame did it like 7 times. Rp seems to be turning into some bs play when really it was about hanging out with friends in person. Rp'ing as if you were in that scenario, not in some other character, that's what battle arena and ninja world is for.
    (i agree somehow this is too fake we need something better i totally agree rp is getting lame lately so just tell us the ideas you start and we follow atleast i do cause i need something different i'm so sick of this usual thing really this love story and stuff is happening every where i need something else so come on lets do something new you talk i answer lets make this better like it used to be )
     
         

  14. #23689
    I'd Rather Be Lonely ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (out of roleplay for a sec..)
    Those characters of mine were all waiting on the beach...they had a conversation. That's normal! Just because I wanted to make that group all of my characters doesn't mean it's any different from real life!

    And Tobi wasn't talking to you he was talking to his GIRLFRIEND Idaline.

    Konoha Town is like the real world...love is in the world like everywhere So legit it's pretty much the same >.<
     
         
    Last edited by ikikouchiha9668; 10-19-2012 at 12:24 AM.

  15. #23690
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Shrine of Two Moons
    Posts
    28,567
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    *Sigh* No point in trying to explain
     
         

  16. #23691
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    (i agree somehow this is too fake we need something better i totally agree rp is getting lame lately so just tell us the ideas you start and we follow atleast i do cause i need something different i'm so sick of this usual thing really this love story and stuff is happening every where i need something else so come on lets do something new you talk i answer lets make this better like it used to be )
    (seriously? you've been going a long with the whole thing? two faced I call that, if you wanted to start something new yourself, why didn't you ask, and Role-Play, is like acting isn't it? meant to be fake, if it was all like the real world, it would be boring -_- Gtfo Tobi, I lost all respect for you )
     
         

  17. #23692
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    *Sigh* No point in trying to explain
    not for me really i understand and i totaly agree but there is not much to do but now you two have a better way in RP? so come on let me know it cause i don't like the Rp i'm doing now it's too lame and boring i want something new and i want to hear what you got to say
     
         

  18. #23693
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Dont tell people how to RP is what were trying to say. Ikiko wasnt hurting you by doing what she was doing. Lay off.
     
         

  19. #23694
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    not for me really i understand and i totaly agree but there is not much to do but now you two have a better way in RP? so come on let me know it cause i don't like the Rp i'm doing now it's too lame and boring i want something new and i want to hear what you got to say
    They want it to go to being real, single character people, acting like real people, doing what we do not on the web -_- just to hang out and chat, which we already do O.o
     
         

  20. #23695
    I'd Rather Be Lonely ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Can we just get back to roleplaying?! The wonderful ACTING of the world...
     
         

  21. #23696
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    Posts
    18,260
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    (seriously? you've been going a long with the whole thing? two faced I call that, if you wanted to start something new yourself, why didn't you ask, and Role-Play, is like acting isn't it? meant to be fake, if it was all like the real world, it would be boring -_- Gtfo Tobi, I lost all respect for you )
    i did i actually told you guys but no one listened you guys were to busy ignoring me that you didn't even hear me saying hi or anything else and yes it is boring when i got here we fought we went out we did all kind of stuff but now there ar maybe about 7 or 8 couples in the base just dating no fighting no going out no random shit like before so its getting too boring tasuke and you know i werent like this but you guys never hear me and i'm just sick of it
     
         

  22. #23697
    Captain Yoruichi's Avatar
    Status
    Captain Yoruichi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Litter Box
    Posts
    25,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    i did i actually told you guys but no one listened you guys were to busy ignoring me that you didn't even hear me saying hi or anything else and yes it is boring when i got here we fought we went out we did all kind of stuff but now there ar maybe about 7 or 8 couples in the base just dating no fighting no going out no random shit like before so its getting too boring tasuke and you know i werent like this but you guys never hear me and i'm just sick of it
    Dude, they don't want the fighting stuff, they want to just 'chat' and 'hang out' you really just want that???
     
         

  23. #23698
    Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Shrine of Two Moons
    Posts
    28,567
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    not for me really i understand and i totaly agree but there is not much to do but now you two have a better way in RP? so come on let me know it cause i don't like the Rp i'm doing now it's too lame and boring i want something new and i want to hear what you got to say
    All I'm saying is it's a lot more fun when you rp as yourself and not five characters with seperate personalities who interact. It also makes it much much easier to stay on top of the story. They way you guys rp is

    *One person rps with another with 3-5 characters and builds up a story that's usually something like "I like her but she likes him and ohhhh nooo she's pregnant to some other guy" then another person comes along and injects 3-5 new characters into the story confusing the entire thing making it lame.*

    If instead you rp'ed as one person that you deemed 'yourself' (a main character to move the story along) it's easier and people can rp a lot quicker. A story doesn't have 5 main characters. Usually there is one main character. I've rp'ed on here for a while and it used to be fun back then.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Dont tell people how to RP is what were trying to say. Ikiko wasnt hurting you by doing what she was doing. Lay off.
    Hero complex much?
     
         

  24. #23699
    I'd Rather Be Lonely ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    ikikouchiha9668 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Posts
    11,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    I always reply to your posts Tobi. If I don't it's because I'm in a rush or I don't see them. I'm forgetful so sometimes I forget to check the thread till big brother reminds me :ghehe:

    Maybe I think it's more interesting with more characters. It's lonely if you only have one character to roleplay with one person. Whaat if that person isn't online? Then you are dead-useless on that thread. And most of those characters (the ones with I in their name) are clones of my original character (Ikiko.)
     
         
    Last edited by ikikouchiha9668; 10-19-2012 at 12:40 AM.

  25. #23700
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    All I'm saying is it's a lot more fun when you rp as yourself and not five characters with seperate personalities who interact. It also makes it much much easier to stay on top of the story. They way you guys rp is

    *One person rps with another with 3-5 characters and builds up a story that's usually something like "I like her but she likes him and ohhhh nooo she's pregnant to some other guy" then another person comes along and injects 3-5 new characters into the story confusing the entire thing making it lame.*

    If instead you rp'ed as one person that you deemed 'yourself' (a main character to move the story along) it's easier and people can rp a lot quicker. A story doesn't have 5 main characters. Usually there is one main character. I've rp'ed on here for a while and it used to be fun back then.



    Hero complex much?
    No you started getting all over my friends case just because you dont like our rp styles. No ones twisting your arm and MAKING you view it if it bugs you that much. Stop being a know it all jerk if you want to resort to name calling now.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •