Page 949 of 2363 « First ... 449849899939945946947948949950951952953959999104914491949 ... Last»
Results 23,701 to 23,725 of 59062
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sport has the power to change
    the world. It has the power to
    unite people in a way that
    little else does. Sport can
    awaken hope where there was
    previously only despair ~
    Nelson Mandela

Re: Afternoon on the beach

(actually making more than one character helps a lot, when you're too busy with one character and someone suddenely joins the thread, you can use that other character to talk the the new person ^^ multiple characters are helpful )

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    (i agree somehow this is too fake we need something better i totally agree rp is getting lame lately so just tell us the ideas you start and we follow atleast i do cause i need something different i'm so sick of this usual thing really this love story and stuff is happening every where i need something else so come on lets do something new you talk i answer lets make this better like it used to be )

I created the high school and "Konoha beach" with the intentions that people would rp as themselves. And they did for 50k posts. Still do, but it's just a shame to go into every thread and see the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    *Sigh* No point in trying to explain

I will try one last time.
    There should never be any need to use "( )" When talking. There shouldn't be a "I have to get out of character" because there shouldn't be any. That's how you make friends in the RP and get to hang out with them. If people read one of my threads, they'd get what the RP was. When I first started RP'ing here, there were characters, but people rarely used them, they enjoyed being themselves, and if they wanted some kind of power, they'd just do it. Not make up an entire super hero in their mind, they were still themselves. Not taking on a completely different personality. I am myself when I RP, many others are. I'm not saying everything should be one way, I'm saying that it shouldn't be that way all the time. If anything there should be a sub section for it. But when people just RP like that it just looks retarded because when I started RP, it wasn't like at all. I wouldn't mind it so much if there was at least some creativity involved, but there isnt. It's literally been the exact same thing and it's increasing. It's as if nothing is original anymore. People don't understand that it's not about the battling here, that's been going on since started RP, Howard and I still do it now because it's fun. But being another character the entire time and not being yourself is just ridiculous. If I want to make friends here, I'd expect them to level with me at some point and be able to hang out here in this section. The RP I am seeing now days is just generic to the RP that was. People shouldn't be in character the entire time, they should be able to be themselves at least once in a while, that's what allowed people to say "Hey, that person isn't doing something that is just weird and doesn't involve me, maybe I can go say hey". Now it's "That person is fighting over who the father of their baby is, I'm not sure if this is the Maury show or Konoha town".

I'd Rather Be Lonely ikikouchiha9668's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ♪You are what you love, not
    who loves you♪

Exactly big brother!~

Listen...we all have different styles of roleplay let's just get over it kk?

Maybe people don't like themselves? I'm not exactly self-confident so why would I want to roleplay as myself? Ikiko (my oc) has the traits of my hidden in there, but alot of things are changed.

Last edited by ikikouchiha9668; 10-19-2012 at 12:44 AM.

Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.

tasuke no i don't want only chat but i don't want ONLY love either i want every thing this rp wasn't just something for my free times before it really was like another life for me something i wished to have but now there is only love..........love is pure to me and for this to be the thing i enjoy i want other stuff like before i want to see you and keisuke playing as American an Russian solders cause i enjoyed that shit but now there is nothing like that anymore

howard you might be right se i play only as one person but don't you think its their choose and sometimes the 5 characters that you said all come from her so they are somehow a part of her the angry pat,the emotions part and some other shit don't you thing that makes it fun ?

ikiko: i wasn't talking about you

Status
    Mar 2012
    You want to know so I can help you develop into more of a stalker? I don't think so.
    Post Thanks / Like
    who loves you♪

@Takahisa: seriously...Iris is my shy part, Ida is my love-dovey part, Ikiko is my main source, Rose is her best friend and Lukia is her school friend as well as Ako. I think it's better like that..

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    No you started getting all over my friends case just because you dont like our rp styles. No ones twisting your arm and MAKING you view it if it bugs you that much. Stop being a know it all jerk if you want to resort to name calling now.
    .-. I didn't call anyone any names.

I said it seemed like you had a hero complex. I wasn't hurting anyone I was simply saying that it's weird to rp that way I didn't jump all over anyone. Point out where I was being overly insulting and I'll apologize for it, personally I'm not seeing it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_complex

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nelson Mandela

(yeah we do try and have little creative battles tobi ^^ but no one gets involved, you for one just sit and watch O.o)

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

tasuke no i don't want only chat but i don't want ONLY love either i want every thing this rp wasn't just something for my free times before it really was like another life for me something i wished to have but now there is only love..........love is pure to me and for this to be the thing i enjoy i want other stuff like before i want to see you and keisuke playing as American an Russian solders cause i enjoyed that shit but now there is nothing like that anymore

howard you might be right se i play only as one person but don't you think its their choose and sometimes the 5 characters that you said all come from her so they are somehow a part of her the angry pat,the emotions part and some other shit don't you thing that makes it fun ?

ikiko: i wasn't talking about you
    Shouldn't that be all one person? O_o The angry part is her, the sad part is her, the funny part is her in rl do you only act a certain way around certain people. Do you act angry towards your dad but loving towards your mom, do you act funny in class but smart at home? A person is a person with many different emotions and traits simply saying "this character is my angry side and this character is my smart cunning side" makes it seem weird and makes it harder to rp again this is my opinion. .-.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    who loves you♪

t@Tasuke: last battle we had was when Ikiko got staked right through the stomach. That was pretty intense because everybody knew her and cared about her wellness.

@Howard: mayb your just afraid to open up your mind to new roleplay ideas?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    Dude, they don't want the fighting stuff, they want to just 'chat' and 'hang out' you really just want that???
    -_-

You seriously do not understand. Read my wall of text. Howard and I actually battle here, I still battle with others some times. And yes, in this section. The rp here was about doing anything you want, but staying in your personalities character so that people can get to know you and not someone you made up. It's how you make friends here. Rp isn't about chat and hanging out, it's about having fun, but in your own personality.

Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.

(yeah we do try and have little creative battles tobi ^^ but no one gets involved, you for one just sit and watch O.o)
    tasuke i'm here and watching even when i'm not commenting still i'm reading every thing

yard look first of all i use a character called takahisa and believe me or not takahida is just a name and i'm me myself all the time but about being all real look i'm having a life full of shit and sadness and when i come to RP i want something different than that life i want to be something i cant be in real life i wanna be a super hero cause i read manga and say how awesome naruto is and sometime i just want to be like that you may call me achild but this is what i care about i wanna be what i wanna be in RP thats what makes it beautiful

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    -_-

You seriously do not understand. Read my wall of text. Howard and I actually battle here, I still battle with others some times. And yes, in this section. The rp here was about doing anything you want, but staying in your personalities character so that people can get to know you and not someone you made up. It's how you make friends here. Rp isn't about chat and hanging out, it's about having fun, but in your own personality.
    But I like being kind and psychotic
    Can't really ahve a kind loving, good mental state person
    and a Psychotic, crazy, funny, kinda loving person as the same character now can we?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well guess what? ME, Lonely and Ikiko all became friends through our 'fake' people...so that argument means nothing to me. WE shouldnt have to change our styles. we like the way we do things.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    who loves you♪

(Amen Jake! Now let's get back to roleplay?)

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tasuke i'm here and watching even when i'm not commenting still i'm reading every thing

yard look first of all i use a character called takahisa and believe me or not takahida is just a name and i'm me myself all the time but about being all real look i'm having a life full of shit and sadness and when i come to RP i want something different than that life i want to be something i cant be in real life i wanna be a super hero cause i read manga and say how awesome naruto is and sometime i just want to be like that you may call me achild but this is what i care about i wanna be what i wanna be in RP thats what makes it beautiful
    I'm completely fine with that, I have done that when I first started RP'ing. All I'm saying is that people should be able to let others get to know them. I've RP'ed here for close to two years and people seem to act like I just started yesterday.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

But I like being kind and psychotic
    Can't really ahve a kind loving, good mental state person
    and a Psychotic, crazy, funny, kinda loving person as the same character now can we?
    Why not? I do .-.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Why not? I do .-.
    Exactly xD

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nelson Mandela

you just said be yourselves D: isn't that a bit self contradictory???

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Where? I can be kind, loving, funny, smart, violent, aggressive, phyco, mean, heroic, evil and many other things. That's what being a human is about o_o I don't see where I contradicted anything.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    who loves you♪

Can we not get back to roleplaying?!?!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nelson Mandela

( O.o well that maybe your personality, but some people can't be bad, psycho or smart, you a technically being 1000 characters stuck in one body really, it's impossible to be dumb and clever, unless you ACT dumb but you don't want act you want real personalities and no acting, that's quite stupid, cause what you want is quite impossible.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    who loves you♪

I'm being ignored -_-

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by ikikouchiha9668 View Post
    I'm being ignored -_-
    sorry I'm english I can't step down yet!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

( O.o well that maybe your personality, but some people can't be bad, psycho or smart, you a technically being 1000 characters stuck in one body really, it's impossible to be dumb and clever, unless you ACT dumb but you don't want act you want real personalities and no acting, that's quite stupid, cause what you want is quite impossible.
    You can be smart and dumb. O_o Some people are great at Math but suck at English, A in math D in English that's being smart and dumb.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You are missing what the phrase means. It means to RP on a level where people can get to know you, to know what your personality is like. Not all the time, go crazy if you want. But don't you ever want to be able to hang out with the friends you've made, with them being together? And I mean your friends, not their character. It's nice once in a while because you can be closer to them and learn about them. Every friend I have on NB, I've met here, and I've RP'ed with them a lot, a lot of them are my closest friends. I remember setting my alarm clock really early in the summer mornings so that I could be up to hang out with them because time zones make it hard. It's not like I have never gotten into character or changed a few things about me. RP as you want people to see you, but in a way they can hang out with you and get to know you. Don't change everything about your personality to where people can't be closer to you. Just in a way that you can be who you want to be while being able to be serious when you want. That's what we all did. It made things a lot more fun because what if someone is to kill you in this form of RP? And I mean do it in such a way that you can't post in konoha town again because your character is dead according to all your friends "characters". Thus, you can't hang out with them, at least as that character. And as someone said before, if that person isn't online then you can't RP so you have to make up characters to RP. That isn't right, that's one of the flaws in this form of RP. There are two types of RP in konoha Town, there is this style of RP and just life style RP. And in my day we switched between the two. Some, combined them and RP'ed as a character that could just cross those worlds whenever they wanted to like Howard and I did and many others. This makes it so that you can always RP here, always have fun here and make new friends, come closer to your friends and more.

Last edited by -Yard-; 10-19-2012 at 01:23 AM.