Page 951 of 2954 « First ... 4518519019419479489499509519529539549559611001105114511951 ... Last»
Results 19,001 to 19,020 of 59062
  1. #19001
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,763
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (Kaoru and Baby both accidently fell off of a cliff and Baby took the fall breaking her back on the force of the water)

    Hikaru : -looks down, in mind : I can't help him, he liked her too...-
     
         

  2. #19002
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,302
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerra View Post
    what's wrong?


    (don't worry then what happened anyway?...)


    you say she never tells you anything but she trusted you enough to tell you all that didn't she. maybe she's just wanting to get enough courage to tell you something, so something like that. just give her time. that may be all she needs, but still try and be there for her, if you want to. she may just be finding it hard to say something...
    takahisa:it's kinda along story but well..................do you know anything about shinigamies ?
     
         

  3. #19003
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,380
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    ( a body guard ?)
    not even close
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Kiseki:
    Yes it really is......
    and yeah I do need to be careful but I have a way of measuring how much life I have left in me
    I use my sword
    if it breaks I die but it can't be broken by normal means it measures my life force

    (Cheer leading )
    that makes sense, and seems helpful I prefer using hour glasses personally though ^^
    so, what's the plan now?
    (not even close :rofl: there is a reason I was known as Miss Death )
     
         

  4. #19004
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerra View Post
    what's wrong?


    (don't worry then what happened anyway?...)


    you say she never tells you anything but she trusted you enough to tell you all that didn't she. maybe she's just wanting to get enough courage to tell you something, so something like that. just give her time. that may be all she needs, but still try and be there for her, if you want to. she may just be finding it hard to say something...
    Koji: I told her I loved her and got no answer. That was what bothered me. I expected her to say 'I know' or something but...nothing. Something was wrong, but she hid it from me...
     
         

  5. #19005
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    not even close

    that makes sense, and seems helpful I prefer using hour glasses personally though ^^
    so, what's the plan now?
    (not even close :rofl: there is a reason I was known as Miss Death )
    Kiseki:
    Funny I've never not had a plan before.....

    (Well it's definitely something to do with people dying or death mmmm)
     
         

  6. #19006
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,763
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (your job was to take those that were dead to heaven or hell)
     
         

  7. #19007
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,302
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    not even close

    that makes sense, and seems helpful I prefer using hour glasses personally though ^^
    so, what's the plan now?
    (not even close :rofl: there is a reason I was known as Miss Death )
    (nurse or doctor ?)
     
         

  8. #19008
    Black Night Kerra's Avatar
    Status
    Kerra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    148
    Location
    A Mad World.
    I don't suffer from insanity,
    I enjoy every minute of it.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Koji: I told her I loved her and got no answer. That was what bothered me. I expected her to say 'I know' or something but...nothing. Something was wrong, but she hid it from me...
    I see...not alot I can help with there, you may just have to be patient, be there for her and hope she opens up, there could be reasons she's hiding it, without knowing her background I can't suggest why and without knowing her I can't really do alot I'm afraid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    takahisa:it's kinda along story but well..................do you know anything about shinigamies ?
    I'm a good listener ^^ and yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    (Kaoru and Baby both accidently fell off of a cliff and Baby took the fall breaking her back on the force of the water)

    Hikaru : -looks down, in mind : I can't help him, he liked her too...-
    (ouch....liked her? as in?)
     
         

  9. #19009
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,763
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (As in mwuah mwuah mwuah in other words kiss kiss kissy )

    Kaoru : -sits on sand next to Hikaru and rest head on his shoulder-

    Hikaru : ....I'm sorry Kaoru -rests head on his-
     
         

  10. #19010
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,380
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    (nurse or doctor ?)
    not quite

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Kiseki:
    Funny I've never not had a plan before.....

    (Well it's definitely something to do with people dying or death mmmm)
    fair enough, so what you thinking of doing next?
    ( well done I love guessing games ^^ you ever heard of the moonlight village or Roselily?)
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    (your job was to take those that were dead to heaven or hell)
    someone's got it ^^
     
         

  11. #19011
    Black Night Kerra's Avatar
    Status
    Kerra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    148
    Location
    A Mad World.
    I don't suffer from insanity,
    I enjoy every minute of it.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    (As in mwuah mwuah mwuah in other words kiss kiss kissy )

    Kaoru : -sits on sand next to Hikaru and rest head on his shoulder-

    Hikaru : ....I'm sorry Kaoru -rests head on his-
    (didn't you say it was a baby )
    (so sweet)
     
         

  12. #19012
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,302
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerra View Post
    I see...not alot I can help with there, you may just have to be patient, be there for her and hope she opens up, there could be reasons she's hiding it, without knowing her background I can't suggest why and without knowing her I can't really do alot I'm afraid...

    I'm a good listener ^^ and yes.

    (ouch....liked her? as in?)
    takahisa: well the first time i came to this town I met guy his name was tasuke , he became a good friend for me after a while so any way there was another guy too his name was...............Ryun,ryun caused tasuke to die but witha help of a angel i he managed to come back to life but after that day i became some how a enemy with ryun
     
         

  13. #19013
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerra View Post
    I see...not alot I can help with there, you may just have to be patient, be there for her and hope she opens up, there could be reasons she's hiding it, without knowing her background I can't suggest why and without knowing her I can't really do alot I'm afraid...

    I'm a good listener ^^ and yes.

    (ouch....liked her? as in?)
    Koji: -hugs knees- Right.....I dont know what to do anymore...
     
         

  14. #19014
    Tsuna...'s Avatar
    Status
    Tsuna... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,167
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    If you have a question just
    ask, I'll do my best to answer
    it
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    not quite


    fair enough, so what you thinking of doing next?
    ( well done I love guessing games ^^ you ever heard of the moonlight village or Roselily?)

    someone's got it ^^
    Kiseki:
    I have absolutely no idea whatsoever but I do have a baby to worry about
    and it isn't mine it's my brother's

    (I have heard of Rose met her too and bits and pieces of the Moonlight village)
     
         

  15. #19015
    Wild Persian Kittie Tobi IsA GoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi IsA GoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,302
    Location
    Land Of Persia
    The only verdict is vengeance;
    a vendetta held as a votive,
    not in vain, for the value and
    veracity of such shall one day
    vindicate the vigilant and the
    virtuous.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by AMystery View Post
    not quite


    fair enough, so what you thinking of doing next?
    ( well done I love guessing games ^^ you ever heard of the moonlight village or Roselily?)

    someone's got it ^^
    ( a shinigami?)
     
         

  16. #19016
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,763
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (YES I GOT IT!)
    (No, that's her name, Babydoll )

    Kaoru : thanks bro...

    Hikaru : always a pleasure little brother
     
         

  17. #19017
    Black Night Kerra's Avatar
    Status
    Kerra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    148
    Location
    A Mad World.
    I don't suffer from insanity,
    I enjoy every minute of it.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougeninja91 View Post
    Koji: -hugs knees- Right.....I dont know what to do anymore...
    ...wait for her. if you love her, try and be there for her and support her, she'll open up when she's ready to. I'm afraid there isn't much else you can do. if you keep trying to force questions on her it may just push her away...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    takahisa: well the first time i came to this town I met guy his name was tasuke , he became a good friend for me after a while so any way there was another guy too his name was...............Ryun,ryun caused tasuke to die but witha help of a angel i he managed to come back to life but after that day i became some how a enemy with ryun
    I see...so what's happening now?
    (what does this have to do with shinigamis so far?)


    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyAssassin View Post
    (YES I GOT IT!)
    (No, that's her name, Babydoll )

    Kaoru : thanks bro...

    Hikaru : always a pleasure little brother
    (oh...)
     
         

  18. #19018
    LonelyAssassin's Avatar
    Status
    LonelyAssassin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    26,763
    Location
    Litter Box
    #JanaIsAwesome
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    (yeah oh )
     
         

  19. #19019
    Senior Member Rougeninja91's Avatar
    Status
    Rougeninja91 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,657
    Location
    Kentucky
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerra View Post
    ...wait for her. if you love her, try and be there for her and support her, she'll open up when she's ready to. I'm afraid there isn't much else you can do. if you keep trying to force questions on her it may just push her away...

    I see...so what's happening now?
    (what does this have to do with shinigamis so far?)



    (oh...)
    Koji: I do love her....I just feel like shes never going to trust me...sometimes I doubt she feels the same.
     
         

  20. #19020
    Miss Death AMystery's Avatar
    Status
    AMystery is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,380
    Location
    A Mystery
    We stop looking for the
    monsters under the bed, when
    we realise they are in our
    heads...these monsters are
    real, they live inside us, and
    sometimes...they win.
     



    Re: Afternoon on the beach

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi IsA GoodBoy View Post
    ( a shinigami?)
    close. not a death note kind of shinigami, grim reaper is more my style ^^ or angel of death is the other title I usually go by
    (that's what I roleplayed as when I was last here anyway )
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna... View Post
    Kiseki:
    I have absolutely no idea whatsoever but I do have a baby to worry about
    and it isn't mine it's my brother's

    (I have heard of Rose met her too and bits and pieces of the Moonlight village)
    aww, sweet that you take care of them for him.
    (Rose is awesome ^^ she's head of the moonlight village, and gave me my Miss Death nickname. that was one of the main places we could roleplay as creatures/supernatural/etc, while Xin, Kayame and that lot were missing for a while ^^)
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •