View Poll Results: best ff

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Disqualified

    1 1.43%
  • chakrawizard555

    6 8.57%
  • Disqualified

    1 1.43%
  • -Severus Snape-

    4 5.71%
  • xlilyx

    13 18.57%
  • serenaandrosie

    10 14.29%
  • Reborn

    21 30.00%
  • LionDemon

    5 7.14%
  • Netsui

    9 12.86%
Page 129 of 178 « First ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... Last»
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 3554
  1. #2561
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I'm back. :> And I'm up.
    :overjoy:

    so how have you been
     
         

  2. #2562
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    :overjoy:

    so how have you been
    I'm good. ^^ How about you?
     
         

  3. #2563
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I'm good. ^^ How about you?
    i am good i have been working on chapter 12 so have you had a good day
     
         

  4. #2564
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    i am good i have been working on chapter 12 so have you had a good day
    It's only 12:53 PM, but yeah. I had a good day so far. How was your day, since it's probably 2 AM, maybe 3 AM.
     
         

  5. #2565
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    It's only 12:53 PM, but yeah. I had a good day so far. How was your day, since it's probably 2 AM, maybe 3 AM.
    its 2:30am but you where not that far off but yeah my day was good

    so what you been up to so far :D
     
         

  6. #2566
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    its 2:30am but you where not that far off but yeah my day was good

    so what you been up to so far :D
    Working on Chapter 7. I must finish it today! :scorps:
     
         

  7. #2567
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Working on Chapter 7. I must finish it today! :scorps:
    fair enough I hope it goes well & I look forward to reading it well unfortunately have to since i have to get up early today i am going to work a little bit more on chapter 12 then head to bed goodnight lol :b i hope S.Train & Charkra wizard come on soon
     
         

  8. #2568
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    fair enough I hope it goes well & I look forward to reading it well unfortunately have to since i have to get up early today i am going to work a little bit more on chapter 12 then head to bed goodnight lol :b i hope S.Train & Charkra wizard come on soon
    Night. :b And I know. It's weird without S.Train trying to beat Chakra Wizard.
     
         

  9. #2569
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Night. :b And I know. It's weird without S.Train trying to beat Chakra Wizard.
    it is isn't it :lmao: here have a :ice:

    :b

    i see you S.Train :scorps: see we talk about him Netsui and he comes :lmao:
     
         
    Last edited by serenaandrosie; 07-22-2012 at 06:51 PM.

  10. #2570
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Netsui, Serena, wizard! Come back!
     
         

  11. #2571
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    it is isn't it :lmao: here have a :ice:

    :b

    i see you S.Train :scorps: see we talk about him Netsui and he comes :lmao:
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Netsui, Serena, wizard! Come back!
    I've been here.
     
         

  12. #2572
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Netsui, Serena, wizard! Come back!
    I am still here but i do have to go & chakra wizard has not come back yet

    so Netsui how your is chapter coming along

    Edit: you always try to scare the wizard away and now your calling him :lmao:

    has everyone left

    well i am off now :b
     
         
    Last edited by serenaandrosie; 07-22-2012 at 07:15 PM.

  13. #2573
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    .



    I've been here.
    Yay!

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    I am still here but i do have to go & chakra wizard has not come back yet

    so Netsui how your is chapter coming along

    Edit: you always try to scare the wizard away and now your calling him :lmao:

    has everyone left

    well i am off now :b
    Well, if the wizard isn't here, how can I tease him?

    Night :b
     
         

  14. #2574
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Yay!



    Well, if the wizard isn't here, how can I tease him?

    Night :b
    . You always have to tease him, don't you?
     
         

  15. #2575
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    . You always have to tease him, don't you?
    Just sometimes, we've also had more serious conversations as well. Where is he anyway...

    Oh, and what's up with Reborn? He showed up then left after one post.
     
         

  16. #2576
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Just sometimes, we've also had more serious conversations as well. Where is he anyway...

    Oh, and what's up with Reborn? He showed up then left after one post.
    I don't know. Last time I talked to him what when I told him I summoned him. And I see Chakra Wizard lurking.
     
         

  17. #2577
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I don't know. Last time I talked to him what when I told him I summoned him. And I see Chakra Wizard lurking.
    Reborn and I were going back and forth with some strange stuff early on. He called me a "lesserling" (whatever that means) and that started a fight pretty much. I hope I didn't say something that actually hurt his feelings . I don't call people names though, so he has himself to blame for that. Sure I call the wizard "evil, old and mean", but none of that is really bad and I make sure that he knows I'm just teasing. Reborn goes and says things that are taking it too far though. Plus he always uses the :P instead of .

    I'd like it if Reborn would chill a little. He picks a fight with every male but not females which leads me to believe he's pretty young and has some hormonal issues.
     
         

  18. #2578
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Reborn and I were going back and forth with some strange stuff early on. He called me a "lesserling" (whatever that means) and that started a fight pretty much. I hope I didn't say something that actually hurt his feelings . I don't call people names though, so he has himself to blame for that. Sure I call the wizard "evil, old and mean", but none of that is really bad and I make sure that he knows I'm just teasing. Reborn goes and says things that are taking it too far though. Plus he always uses the :P instead of .

    I'd like it if Reborn would chill a little. He picks a fight with every male but not females which leads me to believe he's pretty young and has some hormonal issues.
    Or maybe he fears them like you do? I think Reborn teases, but that's just my opinion of how I read his posts.
     
         

  19. #2579
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Or maybe he fears them like you do? I think Reborn teases, but that's just my opinion of how I read his posts.
    Yeah, but at some point the teasing needs to ease up. I mean, if the wizard came on here and wanted to have a serious discussion with me, then I'd be completely serious about it. If I wanted to have a serious discussion with reborn it wouldn't happen, I don't think he could do it. Of course, I only think that because it really hasn't happened yet.

    I'm really trying to understand him, but I don't. :shrug:
     
         

  20. #2580
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Yeah, but at some point the teasing needs to ease up. I mean, if the wizard came on here and wanted to have a serious discussion with me, then I'd be completely serious about it. If I wanted to have a serious discussion with reborn it wouldn't happen, I don't think he could do it. Of course, I only think that because it really hasn't happened yet.

    I'm really trying to understand him, but I don't. :shrug:
    I wonder what gotten into Reborn, though. Usually he'd be commenting on this thread a lot. I don't even know if he voted yet.

    So how is your FF coming along? Did you beat your Writer's Block yet?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •