9 12.86%
Page 133 of 143 « First ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137 ... Last»
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 3554
    Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

Quote Originally Posted by xlilyx View Post
    ^-^ I'm now waiting for Naruto Storm 3 instead of Generations but after that, I'm getting Generations! :D My friend lent it to me and I gave it back quickly so I had no time to vs a few friends here on the Base. ;.; I might just get both games for my birthday or christmas.
    Dragon Age 2? Sounds very awesome, please have fun playing all your games!
    I forgot about that... >< You'd have to pay them all again. Gomenasai, and I understand. I just hope you finish them quickly and also enjoy doing so. It's very annoying though, I agree. -.-

And of course! I'm very grateful for any advice! I understand, and don't worry, you don't have to tell me who you voted for. ^^ And your not rambling silly. I also understand that, my friend told me the same thing. I think I have a habit of making it look like an essay. I just forget about the layout sometimes because I'm so into it. But thank you ThatOneChick-chan! I'm typing up my next FF right now so you just make me realize, it's far too long for one chapter. 0.0 And I'll make sure to break it down into paragraphs and put in spaces in between sentences! I really am very grateful for your help! I'll do my very best to improve myself! :D Hai, this was only for fun and for me to improve, I really don't expect to come into the top 3.
    Arigatou again TOC-chna, I'll keep going of course! Thank you so very much!
    And I hope to see more from ThatOneChick-chan soon. :D ^-^
    It is very annoying especially when you know you've gotten all the achievements for it and such and have to do it all again!

Dragon Age is a fun game. I enjoyed both of them, but it's an rpg, so it's not for everyone.

Yes I have to go look for a used copy of assassin's creed, not paying twenty dollars for the downloadable version on the ps3. -_-

Np and I understand even if it's double spaced in word it will still end up on top of each other. So make sure you insert spaces whenever you start a new paragraph or even when conversation goes to a different person. It just makes things easier to read is all.

My writing I take seriously, not sure why, but I've become very picky about things and it's so hard for me not to see faults in other's writings (as well as my own). I've read so many terrible ff's on sites like quizilla, ect. that it has dampen my ability to read fan based fiction. -_- Very few catch my eye and even then it's more modern than fan based. (Like how I write).

I need to continue working on the ff Sam and I were working on. Have chapter one done, but I have to rewrite it and such to put it all in the right tense. ....:mugi: Sam I'm going to hurt you for giving me more work to do! lol jk

Well I wish everyone luck on their ff's!

OtakuOngakuNeko:3
    Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    It is very annoying especially when you know you've gotten all the achievements for it and such and have to do it all again!

Dragon Age is a fun game. I enjoyed both of them, but it's an rpg, so it's not for everyone.

Yes I have to go look for a used copy of assassin's creed, not paying twenty dollars for the downloadable version on the ps3. -_-

Np and I understand even if it's double spaced in word it will still end up on top of each other. So make sure you insert spaces whenever you start a new paragraph or even when conversation goes to a different person. It just makes things easier to read is all.

My writing I take seriously, not sure why, but I've become very picky about things and it's so hard for me not to see faults in other's writings (as well as my own). I've read so many terrible ff's on sites like quizilla, ect. that it has dampen my ability to read fan based fiction. -_- Very few catch my eye and even then it's more modern than fan based. (Like how I write).

I need to continue working on the ff Sam and I were working on. Have chapter one done, but I have to rewrite it and such to put it all in the right tense. ....:mugi: Sam I'm going to hurt you for giving me more work to do! lol jk

What a pain in the...! Gomenasai. May I ask what you traded your xbox for? Was it a PS3? Is there any way you can get back the save data? Sorry, I'm really not bright when it comes to this kind of stuff...

D I love RPG'S! :D But I understand about the 'it's not for everyone'. ^^; I never heard of that game before though, I must check it out. :3 And I'm very happy you're having fun playing it.

Wow, 20 dollars? That's right honey, go for the used version! I hope you get your hands on it soon! It's a very fun game. :3 My sister has it and I played on it for a bit. I didn't actually do anything but free roam, I forgot about the main plot and missions lol.

Arigatou! So I just need to space it out more? Oh and, gomenasai, may I ask if my spelling is okay? I think that's another big problem of mine, I'm always so paranoid I spelt something wrong so, did I do it a lot? >< Of course, I understand if you didn't notice! It's okay if you don't want to answer. ^^ Thank you so very much for all your guidance already.

No, it's totally okay! It's actually very helpful and kind of you TOC-chan! Being picky can be a good thing, you notice things others might miss and also help those who want to improve! :D Also being careful about your own work can be very helpful as well! In the end, you'll have no mistakes right? ^^ I mean, I check over my work all the time but you're amazing at finding and analysing mistakes I miss so I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help.
    Ah Quizilla? I remember reading FF's on there as well. I'd like to think my spellng is better than a few on there. ^^; But they are all really creative and fun to read as well of course! (:
    Ah my next FF is a mystery one with supernatural elements to it. It's not based off of any manga/anime, the story I made up myself. And it's my first one I did like this so I'd be honored if ThatOneChick-chan could read it when I post it. Just to see if I've improved someway, if you don't mind of course!

Haha, you and Sam sound like an awesome team! I hope I'll be able to read it one day. :3 And good luck with it all! I know you don't need my good luck, you're already a star in my eyes and many others. ^^

Arigatou TOC-chan! That's very kind of you. :3 Good luck to you and Sam! I can't wait to read a FF by you both! D

EDIT: Dear lord I'm so sorry for a wall of text! Please, don't reply.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

What a pain in the...! Gomenasai. May I ask what you traded your xbox for? Was it a PS3? Is there any way you can get back the save data? Sorry, I'm really not bright when it comes to this kind of stuff...

D I love RPG'S! :D But I understand about the 'it's not for everyone'. ^^; I never heard of that game before though, I must check it out. :3 And I'm very happy you're having fun playing it.

Wow, 20 dollars? That's right honey, go for the used version! I hope you get your hands on it soon! It's a very fun game. :3 My sister has it and I played on it for a bit. I didn't actually do anything but free roam, I forgot about the main plot and missions lol.

Arigatou! So I just need to space it out more? Oh and, gomenasai, may I ask if my spelling is okay? I think that's another big problem of mine, I'm always so paranoid I spelt something wrong so, did I do it a lot? >< Of course, I understand if you didn't notice! It's okay if you don't want to answer. ^^ Thank you so very much for all your guidance already.

No, it's totally okay! It's actually very helpful and kind of you TOC-chan! Being picky can be a good thing, you notice things others might miss and also help those who want to improve! :D Also being careful about your own work can be very helpful as well! In the end, you'll have no mistakes right? ^^ I mean, I check over my work all the time but you're amazing at finding and analysing mistakes I miss so I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help.
    Ah Quizilla? I remember reading FF's on there as well. I'd like to think my spellng is better than a few on there. ^^; But they are all really creative and fun to read as well of course! (:
    Ah my next FF is a mystery one with supernatural elements to it. It's not based off of any manga/anime, the story I made up myself. And it's my first one I did like this so I'd be honored if ThatOneChick-chan could read it when I post it. Just to see if I've improved someway, if you don't mind of course!

Haha, you and Sam sound like an awesome team! I hope I'll be able to read it one day. :3 And good luck with it all! I know you don't need my good luck, you're already a star in my eyes and many others. ^^

Arigatou TOC-chan! That's very kind of you. :3 Good luck to you and Sam! I can't wait to read a FF by you both! D

EDIT: Dear lord I'm so sorry for a wall of text! Please, don't reply.

it's fine really. Yes I've played them all but when I traded in my xbox and games to get the ps3 I only saved like one game for the xbox. So I have to re collect all the other games I had. Luckily I was able to get the signature edition for Dragon Age 2! D (Picky about video games as well!) Besides I got an extra bonus for trading in and buying used games so I will get it for a good deal. ^_^

If you love rpg's then I recommend this game! I played WoW for a while and other rpgs and I love this game completely! I hated trying to get all the flags for AC -_- that was the only achievements I didn't get minus the ones you found around the creed.

I didn't get to really look that deep into it. I was skimming really to see who would get my vote. I knew I wouldn't have the time to sit and read them all. I wish I could say that they are no mistakes, but I would be lying. We all slip up or rush to get our ff's posted that we sometimes miss the little mistakes. Especially with having a three year old screaming at me all the time, I don't realize what I would if I had when she was in bed. -_-

It's really no problem at all. I will only do a full critique if asked to however since It takes me a few hours to do. I'm very in depth and look at how things should have been done or could be improved upon. Such as sentence structure and other grammar typos.

D I love original works! That's the quickest way to my heart I swear. lol Seriously, I don't know why but I respect original works more than ff's. Maybe it's because of the ones I have read, I'm not sure. So yes send me a link when you start and I will check it out. Also if you need help, let me. ^_^ With original works you get to peek into a person's true extent of creativity and imagination! It's just so wonderful to see a person pouring themselves out into their words, giving the reader a glimpse of their soul so to speak.

Sorry I'm very passionate about writing. Thank you for the compliment, but I know there are things that I need to improve on as well and I beat myself up over it all the time. -_- The ff I have on the base currently I'm working it into a novel so it's more like a rough draft to me. I should really put those less interesting events into the final version.

Why must I procrastinate so much! :flaw: (to myself) lol The ff I'm working on with Sam is going to concentrate more on a psychological factor and play a big part through out the story. There will be some romance, but mostly drama, and some parts may get too graphic and be considered horror. >.> Ok Sam quit yelling at me. lol Jk

Yes, please let me know when you start your new one, I would love to read it! Sorry for the long wall of text. lol I really didn't mean for it to be this long.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

xlilyx has returned! :scorps:
    May I ask how everyone has been doing? :3

Hi there! Hai, I certainly will! Thank you TOC-chan, I just need to get my paws on the game now. Gomenasai!
    Please have fun on the Naruto games. ^^ And as soon as I have the game, I'm telling ThatOneChick-chan! :D
    D Wonderful to read! I hope you're having a lovely day as well. And I am very good thank you very much for asking. :33
    i am doing well How are you

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    Tell that to the girls I know especially my sister OMG :crazy:

Sometimes I just feel like screaming out!!!

Anyways I have a feeling that you will be second this month....
    i see well i guess sisters will be sisters and I don't think i will be second but i am happy you think i will be

Np I'm stalling to get Generations but lately I've been trying to play dragon age 2. I traded my xbox back a while ago and now I have to re-due all the games I had. It's so hard to make yourself play a game you don't want to go all out for. lol

Also may I make a suggestion about your ff? I was skimming through so yes my vote was a mixture of grammar and how much I liked the subject. (Not telling who I voted for). Sorry for rambling but I found it very difficult to read yours. It was like a giant paragraph. Please remember to insert spaces so people can read it better. Yours wasn't the only one, but as a reader I find it a huge turn off to read. (Only stating this because I want you to succeed. It's not about a contest, it's about neutering that passion for writting.)

Keep writing though, you will get better! :scorps:
    wease: can i know :D

watch out S.Train :D :lmao: any way i will be back :D

Status
    This user has no status.

@ThatOneChick - Gomenasai! I had dinner and appeared offline. ;.; I'll reply to your awesome long message as soon as I can! I have to log out soon again.

@serenaandrosie - I am very happy to know you're doing well! ^^ And I am doing very good thank you very much. :D May I ask what you have been up to today serenaandrosie-chan? ^-^

Status
    Jan 2012
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.

I'm up~ I see Lily in the thread. :D How are you, Lily?

TOC, you won't tell us who you voted for? Guess we'll have to find out tomorrow.

Serena, how are you?

And it's okay. They calmed down. Yay~ But I am tired.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.

Whoops, almost forgot, voted for the princess above me ^^

Status
    Jan 2012
    the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    You managed to read all the FFs~ Good job. I missed you, Reborn. How are you? :>

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapters. :>

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    You managed to read all the FFs~ Good job. I missed you, Reborn. How are you? :>

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapters. :>
    Skimmed actually, I'm going back and reading the chapters later, actually reading. I had the general of everybody's series though Forgive my neglect

Status
    Jan 2012
    the day.

Skimmed actually, I'm going back and reading the chapters later, actually reading. I had the general of everybody's series though Forgive my neglect
    We all skim eventually. Like how S.Train skimmed through my Chapter 7 of FoH.

Status
    This user has no status.

@Netsui - Gomenasai Netsui-chan, I have to go now.
    I am very good thank you Netsui-chan, I hope you're doing fine and also having a wonderful day.
    Take care everyone and please have an awesome day and take great care of yourselves! :ice: :D

Status
    Jan 2012
    the day.

I am very good thank you Netsui-chan, I hope you're doing fine and also having a wonderful day.
    Take care everyone and please have an awesome day and take great care of yourselves! :ice: :D
    I missed you again!

The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    Goku is better than vegeta

he is kind and he is more deserving he cares for his family and friends where vegeta is arrogant.

:lmao:
    i never liked pinky & the brain

Goku Should be the prince of all Saiyans

no comment women dont always win

you may say that now but who knows but it is possible to not argue
    Yes, I know Goku is better than Vegeta, but I was having a Vegeta moment.

Yes, we all know why Goku is better, my whole rampage as Vegeta was intended to be funny. Vegeta was always going on about how Goku was a low-class warrior; I was trying to be Vegeta, so that's what Vegeta would say.

I never liked Pinky and the Brain either, but that one line is funny.

It's better if Vegeta is the Prince of Saiyans because that way we get to here him go on and on about it and the pride of the saiyan race. Vegeta's character was intended to be funny ya' know...

Yes, women always win; even if it doesn't look like they've won right away, they've won in the long term. A smart man merely chooses not to argue.

Nope, I would never be so foolish as to argue with my wife. Of course, I'm man enough to simply admit when I'm wrong and move on.

So how you been, serena? How's everyone else? Netsui, how's the parents today? I'm going to try and pack in as much writing as I can in hopes of being able to present Wolfe in the next contest, but I'm worried that it won't happen. Oh, and Fiona was here! :overjoy: I'm sorry for messing up the tenses in the story though... I didn't mean too, and I'll be more careful in the future, I promise...

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

@ThatOneChick - Gomenasai! I had dinner and appeared offline. ;.; I'll reply to your awesome long message as soon as I can! I have to log out soon again.

@serenaandrosie - I am very happy to know you're doing well! ^^ And I am doing very good thank you very much. :D May I ask what you have been up to today serenaandrosie-chan? ^-^
    i am fine thank you & i went to a friends and played their new dance game

I'm up~ I see Lily in the thread. :D How are you, Lily?

TOC, you won't tell us who you voted for? Guess we'll have to find out tomorrow.

Serena, how are you?

And it's okay. They calmed down. Yay~ But I am tired.
    its good they have calm down & I am good how are you

ok we know one voter for Netsui i think she would of over taken me now

I will forgive Reborn Sama

NOOOOO i Missed Lily and TOC

I see S.Train Lurking :scorps:

Reborn is back how are you Reborn

Last edited by serenaandrosie; 07-27-2012 at 07:14 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

I have a huge wallie right above your post, serena. Now the wizard has entered.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.

Look behind you, S. Train! Dun dun duuuun

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post

Yes, we all know why Goku is better, my whole rampage as Vegeta was intended to be funny. Vegeta was always going on about how Goku was a low-class warrior; I was trying to be Vegeta, so that's what Vegeta would say.

It's better if Vegeta is the Prince of Saiyans because that way we get to here him go on and on about it and the pride of the saiyan race. Vegeta's character was intended to be funny ya' know...

Yes, women always win; even if it doesn't look like they've won right away, they've won in the long term. A smart man merely chooses not to argue.

Nope, I would never be so foolish as to argue with my wife. Of course, I'm man enough to simply admit when I'm wrong and move on.

So how you been, serena? How's everyone else? Netsui, how's the parents today? I'm going to try and pack in as much writing as I can in hopes of being able to present Wolfe in the next contest, but I'm worried that it won't happen. Oh, and Fiona was here! :overjoy: I'm sorry for messing up the tenses in the story though... I didn't mean too, and I'll be more careful in the future, I promise...

i know it was a joke i was having fun as well & i guess that line is a little funny :D .

I am good How are you

I have a huge wallie right above your post, serena. Now the wizard has entered.
    :lmao: i noticed

i saw the Wizard LOL

Status
    Mar 2012
    spare time.

i know it was a joke i was having fun as well & i guess that line is a little funny :D .

I am good How are you

i saw the Wizard LOL
    How you doin', Serena

Status
    Jan 2012
    the day.

They're not fighting. But I rarely got any sleep...

i am fine thank you & i went to a friends and played their new dance game

its good they have calm down & I am good how are you

ok we know one voter for Netsui i think she would of over taken me now

I will forgive Reborn Sama

NOOOOO i Missed Lily and TOC

I see S.Train Lurking :scorps:

Reborn is back how are you Reborn
    I'm good. ^^ How was your day so far?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Look behind you, S. Train! Dun dun duuuun
    Nooo! He's going to turn me into a toad! :crazy: :rofl: What's up, yo?

I am good How are you

i saw the Wizard LOL
    Yeah, I just had to make sure you knew it was a joke. I have Goku moments, Vegeta moments, Gohan moments, all kinds of moments, and not just from DBZ either...ya' never know what moment I'll have next.

Doing good,

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

How you doin', Serena
    i am doing good how are you

They're not fighting. But I rarely got any sleep...

I'm good. ^^ How was your day so far?
    well my morning is going good even tho should be in bed :lmao: how has your day been so far

its not good that you did not get much sleep

Yeah, I just had to make sure you knew it was a joke. I have Goku moments, Vegeta moments, Gohan moments, all kinds of moments, and not just from DBZ either...ya' never know what moment I'll have next.

Doing good,
    fair enough so how are you S.Train

Status
    Jan 2012
    the day.

well my morning is going good even tho should be in bed :lmao: how has your day been so far

its not good that you did not get much sleep

fair enough so how are you S.Train
    It's been good. I wish I liked coffee, because I'd so be drinking it right now!

Status
    Mar 2012
    spare time.

Not much. How about you?

Pretty good

How you doin', Netsui?

Status
    Jan 2012
    the day.

Not much. How about you?

Pretty good

How you doin', Netsui?
    I'm doing good. ^^ How are your chapters coming along?

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

It's been good. I wish I liked coffee, because I'd so be drinking it right now!
    that is good that it has been good & i guess if i was not suppose to be in bed i would be having some coffee as well

Not much. How about you?

Pretty good so what have you been up to

How you doin', Netsui?
    not much i did go to a friends today to play their new Kinect Dance game it was fun