View Poll Results: best ff

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Disqualified

    1 1.43%
  • chakrawizard555

    6 8.57%
  • Disqualified

    1 1.43%
  • -Severus Snape-

    4 5.71%
  • xlilyx

    13 18.57%
  • serenaandrosie

    10 14.29%
  • Reborn

    21 30.00%
  • LionDemon

    5 7.14%
  • Netsui

    9 12.86%
Page 135 of 178 « First ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... Last»
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 3554
  1. #2681
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Yeah, I did.

    Sorry for the late response. I was talking to my sister. Because of the break in I'm not going to watch my nieces this week.
    ah it always good to talk to family i dont get to talk to my sister that much or see her that often

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Namikaze 01 View Post
    well i'm still here so I guess it didn't do to much damage but i do like my whiskey when i do have a drink ( maybe it did do some damage)
    :lmao:
     
         

  2. #2682
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Of course. Like I said, the whiskey itself isn't absorbing through the flesh. That's still an actual drink. It's the alcoholic chemicals in the whiskey that are being absorbed, so as far as I'm concerned NN01, your grandfather got you buzzing when you were only a few months old.
    Yeah, but that won't do any harm though. I mean, if it was a serious amoung like a teaspoon that might not be advised; but a little rubbing won't hurt anything...though I'd think it would cause pain on sore gums.
     
         

  3. #2683
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,088
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Yeah, but that won't do any harm though. I mean, if it was a serious amoung like a teaspoon that might not be advised; but a little rubbing won't hurt anything...though I'd think it would cause pain on sore gums.
    Most likely, though at that age, I'd think that even that small of an amount would do something.
     
         

  4. #2684
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    ah it always good to talk to family i dont get to talk to my sister that much or see her that often



    :lmao:
    I don't see all of them that often either, but this sister lives right up the street from me. And last week, someone just broke into her house. D: The sad thing is, he took all of her daughter's things. All the items stolen add up to over $1000, so she's going to give her insurance company a call. She mainly wants to try to replace the guitar, the ipod touch, the 3DS and the Pokemon Black game that was taken.

    I was planning on bringing a weapon with me too. Just for safety purposes.
     
         

  5. #2685
    Member Naruto Namikaze 01's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Namikaze 01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    353
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Of course. Like I said, the whiskey itself isn't absorbing through the flesh. That's still an actual drink. It's the alcoholic chemicals in the whiskey that are being absorbed, so as far as I'm concerned NN01, your grandfather got you buzzing when you were only a few months old.
    yeah he was a fun guy when i got older he also taught me to drive at 11 when he got drunk on a fishing trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Yeah, but that won't do any harm though. I mean, if it was a serious amoung like a teaspoon that might not be advised; but a little rubbing won't hurt anything...though I'd think it would cause pain on sore gums.
    i guess we will not know because i don't think any mother worth her salt would let us test it on their child lol
     
         

  6. #2686
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Namikaze 01 View Post
    only at certain events like my 30th coming up in the next couple of months lol but that might knock me for a six
    You're almost 30? Congrats, I think you're the oldest who has posted in this thread. I'm 24, and now I don't feel so old.... :lmao:

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Most likely, though at that age, I'd think that even that small of an amount would do something.
    Yes, but he comes from a time when men were men...so I doubt it hurt him. I'd like to meet this grandpa now... :scorps:
     
         

  7. #2687
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,088
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Namikaze 01 View Post
    yeah he was a fun guy when i got older he also taught me to drive at 11 when he got drunk on a fishing trip



    i guess we will not know because i don't think any mother worth her salt would let us test it on their child lol
    Yeah...he sounds...great

    Imagine your first driving lesson while he's drunk: "Okay kiddo, here's rule number one. Just cause the line's there...doesn't mean you're not allowed to cross it."

    @Train- Yeah, it's amazing how Naruto can bring in fans of so many ages
     
         

  8. #2688
    Member Naruto Namikaze 01's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Namikaze 01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    353
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    You're almost 30? Congrats, I think you're the oldest who has posted in this thread. I'm 24, and now I don't feel so old.... :lmao:


    Yes, but he comes from a time when men were men...so I doubt it hurt him. I'd like to meet this grandpa now... :scorps:
    yeah almost 30 :faust: need this almost :lmao:

    i did say was a fun guy as in past tense
     
         

  9. #2689
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Yeah...he sounds...great

    Imagine your first driving lesson while he's drunk: "Okay kiddo, here's rule number one. Just cause the line's there...doesn't mean you're not allowed to cross it."
    Wizard, don't be so mean, that's a real man you're talking about, and I don't care how drunk he was, that line was solid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Namikaze 01 View Post
    yeah almost 30 :faust: need this almost :lmao:

    i did say was a fun guy as in past tense
    Sorry to hear that...but yes, I shall indeed meet him one day when I'm in the past tense. :scorps:
     
         
    Last edited by Shinobi Train; 07-23-2012 at 05:24 AM.

  10. #2690
    Member Naruto Namikaze 01's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Namikaze 01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    353
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Yeah...he sounds...great

    Imagine your first driving lesson while he's drunk: "Okay kiddo, here's rule number one. Just cause the line's there...doesn't mean you're not allowed to cross it."

    @Train- Yeah, it's amazing how Naruto can bring in fans of so many ages
    i will tell you what he said because i remember it lol

    it was you sit in my lap and steer i'll work the pedals don't hit anything and don't tell your grandmother ( i was staying with them for school holidays when it happened lol)
     
         

  11. #2691
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,088
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Wizard, don't be so mean, that's a real man you're talking about, and I don't care how drunk he was, that line was solid.
    And you're here telling ME not to be mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Namikaze 01 View Post
    i will tell you what he said because i remember it lol

    it was you sit in my lap and steer i'll work the pedals don't hit anything and don't tell your grandmother ( i was staying with them for school holidays when it happened lol)
    Well, at least he wasn't so drunk that he lost all common sense
     
         
    Last edited by Chakra Wizard; 07-23-2012 at 05:27 AM.

  12. #2692
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    And you're here telling ME not to be mean
    That's a compliment to any drinker I'll have you know.
     
         

  13. #2693
    Member Naruto Namikaze 01's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Namikaze 01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    353
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    And you're here telling ME not to be mean



    Well, at least he wasn't so drunk that he lost all common sense
    yeah he could hold his drink but it was the only thing he did that weekend we went fishing. I also learnt to steer his boat to and check yabby nets it was a great weekend lol
     
         

  14. #2694
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,088
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    That's a compliment to any drinker I'll have you know.
    Well, I wouldn't know anything about that:scorps:
     
         

  15. #2695
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I don't see all of them that often either, but this sister lives right up the street from me. And last week, someone just broke into her house. D: The sad thing is, he took all of her daughter's things. All the items stolen add up to over $1000, so she's going to give her insurance company a call. She mainly wants to try to replace the guitar, the ipod touch, the 3DS and the Pokemon Black game that was taken.

    I was planning on bringing a weapon with me too. Just for safety purposes.
    i wonder why the thief only took one of your niece's possessions it is strange but it is good no one was hurt.

    well my sister husband does not like me that is why i dont get to see my sister he is such a....... i wont say
     
         

  16. #2696
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Well, I wouldn't know anything about that:scorps:
    Of course you don't, that's why I'm telling you.

    I think we chased off the girls, guys...
     
         

  17. #2697
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,088
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Of course you don't, that's why I'm telling you.

    I think we chased off the girls, guys...
    Nope, they're just having their own little conversation
     
         

  18. #2698
    Member Naruto Namikaze 01's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Namikaze 01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    353
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Wizard, don't be so mean, that's a real man you're talking about, and I don't care how drunk he was, that line was solid.



    Sorry to hear that...but yes, I shall indeed meet him one day when I'm in the past tense. :scorps:
    yeah if there is any pubs up there in heaven he will be there with my uncle wally his brother and drinking buddy entertaining everybody you can bank on it
     
         

  19. #2699
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    i wonder why the thief only took one of your niece's possessions it is strange but it is good no one was hurt.

    well my sister husband does not like me that is why i dont get to see my sister he is such a....... i wont say
    . The thief probably only took their possessions because those were basically the only things that were easy to carry that was downstairs. He didn't go upstairs.

    And it's a shame her husband doesn't like you. He should at least like his wife's sisters.
     
         

  20. #2700
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Namikaze 01 View Post
    yeah if there is any pubs up there in heaven he will be there with my uncle wally his brother and drinking buddy entertaining everybody you can bank on it
    Alright, I'll be there; sounds like a party to me.

    I'm off for a while, I'll try to say good night in a little bit.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •