View Poll Results: best ff

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Disqualified

    1 1.43%
  • chakrawizard555

    6 8.57%
  • Disqualified

    1 1.43%
  • -Severus Snape-

    4 5.71%
  • xlilyx

    13 18.57%
  • serenaandrosie

    10 14.29%
  • Reborn

    21 30.00%
  • LionDemon

    5 7.14%
  • Netsui

    9 12.86%
Page 142 of 143 « First ... 4292132138139140141142143 Last»
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 3554
  1. #3526
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to make my dream of
    getting published a reality.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I don't think she checked the thread yet.

    Olympics? Sounds like fun to watch.



    Yeah, he did. And yup. Getting to A to B seems to be something I don't like.
    Eh, for maybe a certain few events, but I couldn't deal with two or three weeks or months of 'em

    Well, you always gotta have fun writing your stories, otherwise there's no point You're not exactly makin' a living off these things...yet
     
         

  2. #3527
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Eh, for maybe a certain few events, but I couldn't deal with two or three weeks or months of 'em

    Well, you always gotta have fun writing your stories, otherwise there's no point You're not exactly makin' a living off these things...yet
    I enjoy writing them, but I love getting to the really interesting things. Which is probably why they're moving too quickly. :ghehe:
     
         

  3. #3528
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    There you go:D Now, you just need to get from A to B

    Whoa, S. Train! Didn't you just pop up outta nowhere How's it goin'?
    Yep, showed up, and now I'm leaving for a little bit. Going pretty good, how are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I don't think she checked the thread yet.

    Olympics? Sounds like fun to watch.



    Yeah, he did. And yup. Getting to A to B seems to be something I don't like.
    Ummm...yeah, the London 2012 summer Olympics...you haven't been watching? Michael Phelps will be on at some point I think; don't know what day, but he's won more gold medals than anyone in history, so I can't wait to see him get another. My heart stopped for a second when he won the eighth last time (it was really super close and I couldn't believe how little difference there was; it was epic to be extremely under exaggerated). I had never seen the Olympics before and watched the one time that a historic moment took place...so now I'm hooked on the Olympics.
     
         

  4. #3529
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to make my dream of
    getting published a reality.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Yep, showed up, and now I'm leaving for a little bit. Going pretty good, how are you?



    Ummm...yeah, the London 2012 summer Olympics...you haven't been watching? Michael Phelps will be on at some point I think; don't know what day, but he's won more gold medals than anyone in history, so I can't wait to see him get another. My heart stopped for a second when he won the eighth last time (it was really super close and I couldn't believe how little difference there was; it was epic to be extremely under exaggerated). I had never seen the Olympics before and watched the one time that a historic moment took place...so now I'm hooked on the Olympics.
    Doin' good, I gotta jet in about ten minutes, so make 'em count

    Yeah, apparently he should have some decent competition this year. I can't remember the guy's name, but I think he was American.
     
         

  5. #3530
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Doin' good, I gotta jet in about ten minutes, so make 'em count

    Yeah, apparently he should have some decent competition this year. I can't remember the guy's name, but I think he was American.
    Will do.

    No one can defeat Phelps...he's the ultimate of champions! :scorps: :lmao: Seriously though, just let them try; my boy Phelps will show them all. What I can't believe is that douchebag that took that picture of him toking some bud, that was low. I also liked what SNL did with that; hilarious, and right on point.
     
         

  6. #3531
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Bodhum
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Hey Serena, welcome back:D You doin' good?
    i doing good how are you doing

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I can't believe Lawliet hasn't closed this thread yet.

    I'm watching some Olympics, so I won't be on much tonight...sorry guys.
    how are you

    no fair your suppose to get distracted by this thread :lmao: any way the only events i like are the

    1 gymnastics
    2 swimming & Diving
    3 horse riding events
    4 hockey

    @ Chakra Wizard Yes S.Train is very sneaky isn't he

    I have returned again :scorps:
     
         

  7. #3532
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    i doing good how are you doing



    how are you

    no fair your suppose to get distracted by this thread :lmao: any way the only events i like are the

    1 gymnastics
    2 swimming & Diving
    3 horse riding events
    4 hockey

    @ Chakra Wizard Yes S.Train is very sneaky isn't he

    I have returned again :scorps:
    Yay! ^^ Serena is back.
     
         

  8. #3533
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    F*** that! Mof***! Da** Ryan Lochte or whatever his accursed name is beat Michael Phelps! F*** that! *bleepedy bleep bleep bleep bleeperten bleeeeeep!* (sorry for my French, it comes out at times like this and I can't control it...I'm very fluent in French at times like this.)

    F*** that! He lost! *grrrrr grabs head and melts to the floor in pure anger* I mean, at least a US contestant won (no offence Serena and and anyone else from around the globe) but this isn't about nationality at this point, it's about Phelps! They should have just given it to him! They should have said "sorry, no contest today, we're just handing it to Phelps because he's the only one that deserves it" *grrrrrrr*

    Okay, calming down...*breathes heavily*. It was a repeat, so he lost before I even saw it, but hell no that's not fair. Phelps is Phelps, end of story.

    So what's everyone up too? Doing good? (sorry again , had to get it off my chest)
     
         

  9. #3534
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    F*** that! Mof***! Da** Ryan Lochte or whatever his accursed name is beat Michael Phelps! F*** that! *bleepedy bleep bleep bleep bleeperten bleeeeeep!* (sorry for my French, it comes out at times like this and I can't control it...I'm very fluent in French at times like this.)

    F*** that! He lost! *grrrrr grabs head and melts to the floor in pure anger* I mean, at least a US contestant won (no offence Serena and and anyone else from around the globe) but this isn't about nationality at this point, it's about Phelps! They should have just given it to him! They should have said "sorry, no contest today, we're just handing it to Phelps because he's the only one that deserves it" *grrrrrrr*

    Okay, calming down...*breathes heavily*. It was a repeat, so he lost before I even saw it, but hell no that's not fair. Phelps is Phelps, end of story.

    So what's everyone up too? Doing good? (sorry again , had to get it off my chest)
    Wow, S.Train. You're pretty angry.
     
         

  10. #3535
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Bodhum
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Yay! ^^ Serena is back.
    sorry about before i had to dash out for a bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    F*** that! Mof***! Da** Ryan Lochte or whatever his accursed name is beat Michael Phelps! F*** that! *bleepedy bleep bleep bleep bleeperten bleeeeeep!* (sorry for my French, it comes out at times like this and I can't control it...I'm very fluent in French at times like this.)

    F*** that! He lost! *grrrrr grabs head and melts to the floor in pure anger* I mean, at least a US contestant won (no offence Serena and and anyone else from around the globe) but this isn't about nationality at this point, it's about Phelps! They should have just given it to him! They should have said "sorry, no contest today, we're just handing it to Phelps because he's the only one that deserves it" *grrrrrrr*

    Okay, calming down...*breathes heavily*. It was a repeat, so he lost before I even saw it, but hell no that's not fair. Phelps is Phelps, end of story.

    So what's everyone up too? Doing good? (sorry again , had to get it off my chest)
    thats ok and i will say this once GO AUSTRALIA sorry i just had to say it

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Wow, S.Train. You're pretty angry.
    it seems like he is angry huh so what you doing now Netsui
     
         

  11. #3536
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Wow, S.Train. You're pretty angry.
    Yeah, sorry, I'm calm now... It's just...I mean...how...what?...why?...

    Sorry, It's just so...stupid. I can't even think of a meme that expresses this right now.

    I just hope Phelps gets another gold. That's all I can hope for right now. I know he will and he'll make it that much more difficult for anyone to win as many as he has. Of course, no one beat the world record in that race, so there's still plenty of room.
     
         

  12. #3537
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Bodhum
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Yeah, sorry, I'm calm now... It's just...I mean...how...what?...why?...

    Sorry, It's just so...stupid. I can't even think of a meme that expresses this right now.

    I just hope Phelps gets another gold. That's all I can hope for right now. I know he will and he'll make it that much more difficult for anyone to win as many as he has. Of course, no one beat the world record in that race, so there's still plenty of room.

    the Aussies are gonna win
     
         

  13. #3538
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    sorry about before i had to dash out for a bit



    thats ok and i will say this once GO AUSTRALIA sorry i just had to say it



    it seems like he is angry huh so what you doing now Netsui
    I was watching some new anime episodes that came out and I forgot to watch. But I was forced to update Firefox because it went too slow.
     
         

  14. #3539
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    the Aussies are gonna win
    Sorry about the volleyball, the US always takes that. Australia did a good job though, they gave us a run for our money.

    :rofl: They played the USA national anthem for Ryan Lochte...:rofl: It's a British drinking song...oh the irony. :rofl: *takes a drink* :rofl:
     
         

  15. #3540
    Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Sorry guys, but I really need to go to bed. It's 4:39 AM here. Night. :b
     
         

  16. #3541
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    This is too funny, if no one knows this they should. lol

    M">M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always">


    The Star Spangled Banner is really the tune to the anacreontic song. :rofl:
     
         

  17. #3542
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Bodhum
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I was watching some new anime episodes that came out and I forgot to watch. But I was forced to update Firefox because it went too slow.
    what new anime you watching
     
         

  18. #3543
    OtakuOngakuNeko:3
    Status
    xlilyx is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,251
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Hi hi everyone! :3
     
         

  19. #3544
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Australia won the gold for women's 400 free! Hugs for my aussie friends.
     
         

  20. #3545
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Bodhum
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Sorry about the volleyball, the US always takes that. Australia did a good job though, they gave us a run for our money.

    :rofl: They played the USA national anthem for Ryan Lochte...:rofl: It's a British drinking song...oh the irony. :rofl: *takes a drink* :rofl:
    grrr

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Sorry guys, but I really need to go to bed. It's 4:39 AM here. Night. :b
    ok night Netsui :b

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    This is too funny, if no one knows this they should. lol

    M">M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always">


    The Star Spangled Banner is really the tune to the anacreontic song. :rofl:
    :lmao:

    Quote Originally Posted by xlilyx View Post
    Hi hi everyone! :3
    :hey: Lily how are you

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Australia won the gold for women's 400 free! Hugs for my aussie friends.
    :overjoy: go aussie
     
         

  21. #3546
    Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    9,435
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only know you love her, when
    you let her go
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    i doing good how are you doing



    how are you

    no fair your suppose to get distracted by this thread :lmao: any way the only events i like are the

    1 gymnastics
    2 swimming & Diving
    3 horse riding events
    4 hockey

    @ Chakra Wizard Yes S.Train is very sneaky isn't he

    I have returned again :scorps:
    hockey!!!

    Handball!!!

    I'm back.... and I'm green
     
         

  22. #3547
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    hockey!!!

    Handball!!!

    I'm back.... and I'm green
    I'm sorry you're green... what happened? :rofl:

    "mMMMmm...strong in the force, this one is..."
     
         

  23. #3548
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Bodhum
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    hockey!!!

    Handball!!!

    I'm back.... and I'm green
    welcome back

    how are you & i like your sig


    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I'm sorry you're green... what happened? :rofl:

    "mMMMmm...strong in the force, this one is..."
    :lmao: S.Train
    so how is your FF coming along
     
         

  24. #3549
    OtakuOngakuNeko:3
    Status
    xlilyx is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,251
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    @serenaandrosie - I am doing very good thank you very much. May I ask how serenaandrosie-chan is today? ^^
     
         

  25. #3550
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Posts
    6,022
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    welcome back

    how are you & i like your sig




    :lmao: S.Train
    so how is your FF coming along
    ...not good, I only have one page and it's been that way for almost two days now...it's past 6 a.m. so I should get to bed. Night, ya'll (that's some Kentucky talk for ya', booya! )
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •