View Poll Results: best ff

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Disqualified

    1 1.43%
  • chakrawizard555

    6 8.57%
  • Disqualified

    1 1.43%
  • -Severus Snape-

    4 5.71%
  • xlilyx

    13 18.57%
  • serenaandrosie

    10 14.29%
  • Reborn

    21 30.00%
  • LionDemon

    5 7.14%
  • Netsui

    9 12.86%
Page 177 of 178 « First ... 77127167173174175176177178 Last»
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 3554
  1. #3521
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,091
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    D: I'm still working on Chapter 8. I've been taking it slowly, so it's not that long yet...
    Well, that just allows you to be more cautious with your writing is all You got a little over a week before Lawliet posts the next contest thread, I'm sure:D
     
         

  2. #3522
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Well, that just allows you to be more cautious with your writing is all You got a little over a week before Lawliet posts the next contest thread, I'm sure:D
    ^^ I can do it. Just need to think of where Chapter 8 will end, and what Chapter 9 will be about. I think I have a good idea, though. :>
     
         

  3. #3523
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    I can't believe Lawliet hasn't closed this thread yet.

    I'm watching some Olympics, so I won't be on much tonight...sorry guys.
     
         

  4. #3524
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,091
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    ^^ I can do it. Just need to think of where Chapter 8 will end, and what Chapter 9 will be about. I think I have a good idea, though. :>
    There you go:D Now, you just need to get from A to B

    Whoa, S. Train! Didn't you just pop up outta nowhere How's it goin'?
     
         

  5. #3525
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I can't believe Lawliet hasn't closed this thread yet.

    I'm watching some Olympics, so I won't be on much tonight...sorry guys.
    I don't think she checked the thread yet.

    Olympics? Sounds like fun to watch.

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    There you go:D Now, you just need to get from A to B

    Whoa, S. Train! Didn't you just pop up outta nowhere How's it goin'?
    Yeah, he did. And yup. Getting to A to B seems to be something I don't like.
     
         

  6. #3526
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,091
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I don't think she checked the thread yet.

    Olympics? Sounds like fun to watch.



    Yeah, he did. And yup. Getting to A to B seems to be something I don't like.
    Eh, for maybe a certain few events, but I couldn't deal with two or three weeks or months of 'em

    Well, you always gotta have fun writing your stories, otherwise there's no point You're not exactly makin' a living off these things...yet
     
         

  7. #3527
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Eh, for maybe a certain few events, but I couldn't deal with two or three weeks or months of 'em

    Well, you always gotta have fun writing your stories, otherwise there's no point You're not exactly makin' a living off these things...yet
    I enjoy writing them, but I love getting to the really interesting things. Which is probably why they're moving too quickly. :ghehe:
     
         

  8. #3528
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    There you go:D Now, you just need to get from A to B

    Whoa, S. Train! Didn't you just pop up outta nowhere How's it goin'?
    Yep, showed up, and now I'm leaving for a little bit. Going pretty good, how are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I don't think she checked the thread yet.

    Olympics? Sounds like fun to watch.



    Yeah, he did. And yup. Getting to A to B seems to be something I don't like.
    Ummm...yeah, the London 2012 summer Olympics...you haven't been watching? Michael Phelps will be on at some point I think; don't know what day, but he's won more gold medals than anyone in history, so I can't wait to see him get another. My heart stopped for a second when he won the eighth last time (it was really super close and I couldn't believe how little difference there was; it was epic to be extremely under exaggerated). I had never seen the Olympics before and watched the one time that a historic moment took place...so now I'm hooked on the Olympics.
     
         

  9. #3529
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,091
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Yep, showed up, and now I'm leaving for a little bit. Going pretty good, how are you?



    Ummm...yeah, the London 2012 summer Olympics...you haven't been watching? Michael Phelps will be on at some point I think; don't know what day, but he's won more gold medals than anyone in history, so I can't wait to see him get another. My heart stopped for a second when he won the eighth last time (it was really super close and I couldn't believe how little difference there was; it was epic to be extremely under exaggerated). I had never seen the Olympics before and watched the one time that a historic moment took place...so now I'm hooked on the Olympics.
    Doin' good, I gotta jet in about ten minutes, so make 'em count

    Yeah, apparently he should have some decent competition this year. I can't remember the guy's name, but I think he was American.
     
         

  10. #3530
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Doin' good, I gotta jet in about ten minutes, so make 'em count

    Yeah, apparently he should have some decent competition this year. I can't remember the guy's name, but I think he was American.
    Will do.

    No one can defeat Phelps...he's the ultimate of champions! :scorps: :lmao: Seriously though, just let them try; my boy Phelps will show them all. What I can't believe is that douchebag that took that picture of him toking some bud, that was low. I also liked what SNL did with that; hilarious, and right on point.
     
         

  11. #3531
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,298
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Hey Serena, welcome back:D You doin' good?
    i doing good how are you doing

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I can't believe Lawliet hasn't closed this thread yet.

    I'm watching some Olympics, so I won't be on much tonight...sorry guys.
    how are you

    no fair your suppose to get distracted by this thread :lmao: any way the only events i like are the

    1 gymnastics
    2 swimming & Diving
    3 horse riding events
    4 hockey

    @ Chakra Wizard Yes S.Train is very sneaky isn't he

    I have returned again :scorps:
     
         

  12. #3532
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    i doing good how are you doing



    how are you

    no fair your suppose to get distracted by this thread :lmao: any way the only events i like are the

    1 gymnastics
    2 swimming & Diving
    3 horse riding events
    4 hockey

    @ Chakra Wizard Yes S.Train is very sneaky isn't he

    I have returned again :scorps:
    Yay! ^^ Serena is back.
     
         

  13. #3533
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    F*** that! Mof***! Da** Ryan Lochte or whatever his accursed name is beat Michael Phelps! F*** that! *bleepedy bleep bleep bleep bleeperten bleeeeeep!* (sorry for my French, it comes out at times like this and I can't control it...I'm very fluent in French at times like this.)

    F*** that! He lost! *grrrrr grabs head and melts to the floor in pure anger* I mean, at least a US contestant won (no offence Serena and and anyone else from around the globe) but this isn't about nationality at this point, it's about Phelps! They should have just given it to him! They should have said "sorry, no contest today, we're just handing it to Phelps because he's the only one that deserves it" *grrrrrrr*

    Okay, calming down...*breathes heavily*. It was a repeat, so he lost before I even saw it, but hell no that's not fair. Phelps is Phelps, end of story.

    So what's everyone up too? Doing good? (sorry again , had to get it off my chest)
     
         

  14. #3534
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    F*** that! Mof***! Da** Ryan Lochte or whatever his accursed name is beat Michael Phelps! F*** that! *bleepedy bleep bleep bleep bleeperten bleeeeeep!* (sorry for my French, it comes out at times like this and I can't control it...I'm very fluent in French at times like this.)

    F*** that! He lost! *grrrrr grabs head and melts to the floor in pure anger* I mean, at least a US contestant won (no offence Serena and and anyone else from around the globe) but this isn't about nationality at this point, it's about Phelps! They should have just given it to him! They should have said "sorry, no contest today, we're just handing it to Phelps because he's the only one that deserves it" *grrrrrrr*

    Okay, calming down...*breathes heavily*. It was a repeat, so he lost before I even saw it, but hell no that's not fair. Phelps is Phelps, end of story.

    So what's everyone up too? Doing good? (sorry again , had to get it off my chest)
    Wow, S.Train. You're pretty angry.
     
         

  15. #3535
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,298
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Yay! ^^ Serena is back.
    sorry about before i had to dash out for a bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    F*** that! Mof***! Da** Ryan Lochte or whatever his accursed name is beat Michael Phelps! F*** that! *bleepedy bleep bleep bleep bleeperten bleeeeeep!* (sorry for my French, it comes out at times like this and I can't control it...I'm very fluent in French at times like this.)

    F*** that! He lost! *grrrrr grabs head and melts to the floor in pure anger* I mean, at least a US contestant won (no offence Serena and and anyone else from around the globe) but this isn't about nationality at this point, it's about Phelps! They should have just given it to him! They should have said "sorry, no contest today, we're just handing it to Phelps because he's the only one that deserves it" *grrrrrrr*

    Okay, calming down...*breathes heavily*. It was a repeat, so he lost before I even saw it, but hell no that's not fair. Phelps is Phelps, end of story.

    So what's everyone up too? Doing good? (sorry again , had to get it off my chest)
    thats ok and i will say this once GO AUSTRALIA sorry i just had to say it

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Wow, S.Train. You're pretty angry.
    it seems like he is angry huh so what you doing now Netsui
     
         

  16. #3536
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Wow, S.Train. You're pretty angry.
    Yeah, sorry, I'm calm now... It's just...I mean...how...what?...why?...

    Sorry, It's just so...stupid. I can't even think of a meme that expresses this right now.

    I just hope Phelps gets another gold. That's all I can hope for right now. I know he will and he'll make it that much more difficult for anyone to win as many as he has. Of course, no one beat the world record in that race, so there's still plenty of room.
     
         

  17. #3537
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,298
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Yeah, sorry, I'm calm now... It's just...I mean...how...what?...why?...

    Sorry, It's just so...stupid. I can't even think of a meme that expresses this right now.

    I just hope Phelps gets another gold. That's all I can hope for right now. I know he will and he'll make it that much more difficult for anyone to win as many as he has. Of course, no one beat the world record in that race, so there's still plenty of room.

    the Aussies are gonna win
     
         

  18. #3538
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    sorry about before i had to dash out for a bit



    thats ok and i will say this once GO AUSTRALIA sorry i just had to say it



    it seems like he is angry huh so what you doing now Netsui
    I was watching some new anime episodes that came out and I forgot to watch. But I was forced to update Firefox because it went too slow.
     
         

  19. #3539
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    the Aussies are gonna win
    Sorry about the volleyball, the US always takes that. Australia did a good job though, they gave us a run for our money.

    :rofl: They played the USA national anthem for Ryan Lochte...:rofl: It's a British drinking song...oh the irony. :rofl: *takes a drink* :rofl:
     
         

  20. #3540
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Sorry guys, but I really need to go to bed. It's 4:39 AM here. Night. :b
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •