Jun 2012
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    okay you win

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

so how are you Shinobi Train
    Doing good, but a little curious as to why the avatar wouldn't work. Might have something to do with this recent maintenance...I couldn't even log on last night.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Doing good, but a little curious as to why the avatar wouldn't work. Might have something to do with this recent maintenance...I couldn't even log on last night.
    I thought the server crashed. :lmao:

The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    I thought the server crashed. :lmao:
    Versuvio has the details :D. It could have either been a server crash, or they were moving it possibly/working on moving it.

So how's everybody doing? ^_^

OtakuOngakuNeko:3
    Status
    This user has no status.

@serenaandrosie - Muhahaha, victory for Lily-Chan. Of course, if serenaandrosie-chan has faith in herself, Lily-Chan will follow her lead! :D

@ThatOneChick - Epic choices there my friend. A few of my favourites are Red, Skillet and Avenge Sevenfold on your list (all of your picks are epic though) including Linkin Park, Asking Alexandra, Slipknot and Bullet For My Valentine. And many more as you also said.

@ShinobiTrain - I had a bit of trouble putting up a new avatar and signature a couple of hours ago. It's worked I think, is your avatar working now? (I apologize as you weren't talking to me.. ><)

Edit: Sorry, I didn't refresh the page..
    @ShinobiTrain - I read that as well, it should all be working now. And I'm doing great thank you, may I ask how you are doing? ^^

Status
    Jan 2012
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.

Good morning! :D How is everyone?

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Versuvio has the details :D. It could have either been a server crash, or they were moving it possibly/working on moving it.

So how's everybody doing? ^_^
    I see
    Quote Originally Posted by xlilyx View Post
    @serenaandrosie - Muhahaha, victory for Lily-Chan. Of course, if serenaandrosie-chan has faith in herself, Lily-Chan will follow her lead! :D

@ThatOneChick - Epic choices there my friend. A few of my favourites are Red, Skillet and Avenge Sevenfold on your list (all of your picks are epic though) including Linkin Park, Asking Alexandra, Slipknot and Bullet For My Valentine. And many more as you also said.

@ShinobiTrain - I had a bit of trouble putting up a new avatar and signature a couple of hours ago. It's worked I think, is your avatar working now? (I apologize as you weren't talking to me.. ><)

@ShinobiTrain - I read that as well, it should all be working now. And I'm doing great thank you, may I ask how you are doing? ^^
    Yes I liked Linkin Park, but stopped listening to their music after Minutes to Midnight. Slipknot's older stuff was the best, but I do still listen to a few of their songs every once in a while. Basically if a song catches my attention, I will listen to it. :scorps: Just like I listen to Metalica, the old music, their new stuff is like WTH

Also I love Daughtry and Evanescence. So I listen to all genre's if it's a good song. Glad that we have music in common for the most part. D

@Netsui.... Morning! How are you!

Status
    Jan 2012
    the day.

I see

Yes I liked Linkin Park, but stopped listening to their music after Minutes to Midnight. Slipknot's older stuff was the best, but I do still listen to a few of their songs every once in a while. Basically if a song catches my attention, I will listen to it. :scorps: Just like I listen to Metalica, the old music, their new stuff is like WTH

Also I love Daughtry and Evanessence. So I listen to all genre's if it's a good song. Glad that we have music in common for the most part. D

@Netsui.... Morning! How are you!
    I'm good. ^^ How are you?

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    I'm good. ^^ How are you?
    A little indifferent about some things. Glad you are good. Did you sleep well?

Status
    This user has no status.

@ThatOneChick - Ah I see. I'm glad you agree with me on a few of them though and I understand. Linkin Park's music has changed so much but I still love them. :3 And I agree on Slipknot, they also changed a lot and I also prefer there older songs. Ah Metalica, how could I forget them? I like them as well. ^^ And yes, I agree with you 100% ThatOneChick-Chan.
    Evanescence is beast. I love Amy, I'd marry her. :3 Gomenasai. Daughtry? Rings a bell, I must give it a listen. And same here, if I like a song, I'll start listening to the band's/artist's other works. Actually, if I just like one song, I'll buy an album of theirs with that song on it. I've never regreted doing that though. And I also listen to all genres of music as well. ^^ But my favourite genres are metal, punk and rock. :3 And yes, I'm delighted we have something in common.

@Netsui - *waves* Netsui-chan! :3

Status
    Jun 2012
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

I'm doing good. ^_^ I was just talking about an animated ava that's not working, and it's kinda' annoying me.

Music! I love music! I like everything actually, I really don't have one style I like more than another. Everything from Classical to even Dubstep. I'm a huge rap/hip hop fan, but Blues is part of my soul too (The Black Keys ftw!). Not as big on Country or Heavy Metal, though I do have a selection I like. My only problem with Country is most of it all sounds the same and most of it sounds sad. Only problem with Metal is that it doesn't always carry a beat...and if I can't hear what the singer is saying then it's no better than a chainsaw (that's what some of my friends call it, chainsaw music :lmao.

So yeah, if I'm not listening to Beethoven, then I'm hanging with Deadmau5 (I've recently come to enjoy the way they build up their songs for epicness).

Status
    Jan 2012
    the day.

A little indifferent about some things. Glad you are good. Did you sleep well?
    Yes, I did. ^^ But I am still tired.

@ThatOneChick - Ah I see. I'm glad you agree with me on a few of them though and I understand. Linkin Park's music has changed so much but I still love them. :3 And I agree on Slipknot, they also changed a lot and I also prefer there older songs. Ah Metalica, how could I forget them? I like them as well. ^^ And yes, I agree with you 100% ThatOneChick-Chan.
    Evanescence is beast. I love Amy, I'd marry her. :3 Gomenasai. Daughtry? Rings a bell, I must give it a listen. And same here, if I like a song, I'll start listening to the band's/artist's other works. Actually, if I just like one song, I'll buy an album of theirs with that song on it. I've never regreted doing that though. And I also listen to all genres of music as well. ^^ But my favourite genres are metal, punk and rock. :3 And yes, I'm delighted we have something in common.

Hi Lily! :D Do you mind if I call you Lily?

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

I agree, I do the same. I'm more excited when I get a cd and I end up loving all the songs. D

Daughtry one of my favorite songs from him:

Yes, I did. ^^ But I am still tired.

Hi Lily! :D Do you mind if I call you Lily?
    Sorry to hear you are still tired but glad you slept well.

Status
    Jan 2012
    the day.

I agree, I do the same. I'm more excited when I get a cd and I end up loving all the songs. D

Daughtry one of my favorite songs from him:

Sorry to hear you are still tired but glad you slept well.
    It's okay. It's only because it hasn't been an hour yet. I usually wake up within an hour.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

It's okay. It's only because it hasn't been an hour yet. I usually wake up within an hour.
    Coffee! :scorps:

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

ty and I'll get over it eventually.

Disturbed, Red, Dead by April (a new band that I just started listening to), Skillet, Avenge Sevenfold, Ozzy, ect (could go on and on lol) What about you? ^_^
    its okay

yeah it is curious TOC is working its strange

lilly and that is good to here

@Netsui hi how are you

Last edited by serenaandrosie; 07-12-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Status
    This user has no status.

@ShinobiTrain - I'm glad you're doing good. Ah I have trouble with animated avatars as well, I can never put one on! Knowing me, I'm doing it all wrong. But don't let it bother you, I hope you manage to get it up soon. I wish I could help, I'm sorry I'm not very good with things like that. ><

D I'm happy to know another music fan. :D I'm not a huge fan of rap but it can be really cool and different. ^^ And Dubstep is awesome to dance to. So I like it. :D Ah, another favourite of mine is country but I agree, it can sound the same sometimes. Chainsaw music? Haha lol, I like that! Hehe. And I love metal, I always read the lyrics to it on my first listen so I can remember it and then I can easily understand what they say.

The bands you have mentioned are new to me, I must give them a listen some time. ^^ Thank you for talking to me as well, I love reading others opinions on topics I like and dislike. ^-^ And it's awesome to meet another person who enjoys listening to all genres. :D

@Netsui - Hai, of course. Call me whatever you'd like to address me as Netsui-Chan. (Gomenasai, may I add the -Chan on the end please?) :3

And now, I must go. It's dinner time again, gomenasai everyone! I hope you all take care of yourselves and please have a fabulous day!

Edit: @serenaandrosie - :3 Arigatou honey.

@ThatOneChick - Hai, I'm glad you agree! Haha. I thought I only did that hehe. And I love Daughtry! I can't believe I never listened to this before!! Thank you so much for sharing, I'm in love. He has a beautiful voice. :3 :ice:

Last edited by xlilyx; 07-12-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

its okay

@Netsui hi how are you
    I know it's odd
    @ShinobiTrain - I'm glad you're doing good. Ah I have trouble with animated avatars as well, I can never put one on! Knowing me, I'm doing it all wrong. But don't let it bother you, I hope you manage to get it up soon. I wish I could help, I'm sorry I'm not very good with things like that. ><

D I'm happy to know another music fan. :D I'm not a huge fan of rap but it can be really cool and different. ^^ And Dubstep is awesome to dance to. So I like it. :D Ah, another favourite of mine is country but I agree, it can sound the same sometimes. Chainsaw music? Haha lol, I like that! Hehe. And I love metal, I always read the lyrics to it on my first listen so I can remember it and then I can easily understand what they say.

The bands you have mentioned are new to me, I must give them a listen some time. ^^ Thank you for talking to me as well, I love reading others opinions on topics I like and dislike. ^-^ And it's awesome to meet another person who enjoys listening to all genres. :D

@Netsui - Hai, of course. Call me whatever you'd like to address me as Netsui-Chan. (Gomenasai, may I add the -Chan on the end please?) :3

And now, I must go. It's dinner time again, gomenasai everyone! I hope you all take care of yourselves and please have a fabulous day!
    Take care! ^_^ Enjoy the rest of your day as well! :lmao: Doesn't he! He's the only American Idol participant that I really liked! I'm so glad that his career wasn't shortened like most people that participated in the competition. Stay strong Daughtry! :scorps: Be the beast!

Last edited by ThatOneChick; 07-12-2012 at 05:02 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>

@ThatOneChick - Hai, I'm glad you agree! Haha. I thought I only did that hehe. And I love Daughtry! I can't believe I never listened to this before!! Thank you so much for sharing, I'm in love. He has a beautiful voice. :3 :ice:
    Huh, I just had another thing happen when logging on, a database error. -_-

Yep! ^_^ Some cool bands indeed! Of course, we should all be listening to The Black Keys non-stop (Black keys are referring to the black keys on the keyboard since thse are the best ones for blues).

Can this dude dance or what!? He taught me how to dance just from this video! ^_^

Status
    Jan 2012
    the day.

its okay

@Netsui hi how are you
    I'm good. How are you?

Coffee! :scorps:
    I don't like coffee.

I don't mind.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

I'm good. How are you?

I don't like coffee.

I don't mind.
    Really? Nah I'm just messing, I know it's not for everyone and I'm not a heavy drinker either, I prefer smoothies personally. D