View Poll Results: best ff

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Disqualified

    1 1.43%
  • chakrawizard555

    6 8.57%
  • Disqualified

    1 1.43%
  • -Severus Snape-

    4 5.71%
  • xlilyx

    13 18.57%
  • serenaandrosie

    10 14.29%
  • Reborn

    21 30.00%
  • LionDemon

    5 7.14%
  • Netsui

    9 12.86%
Page 89 of 178 « First ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... Last»
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 3554
  1. #1761
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,089
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    :lmao: :b for now S.Train & Wizard i be back and everyone has different interests S.Train
    Thanks for understandingwease: See ya:b
     
         

  2. #1762
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    :lmao: :b for now S.Train & Wizard i be back and everyone has different interests S.Train
    I'm just messing with him, he knows One Piece so he knows that's a typical Sanji move. Alright :b
     
         

  3. #1763
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,089
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I'm just messing with him, he knows One Piece so he knows that's a typical Sanji move. Alright :b
    Cooking and kicking, that's all he does And I'm pretty sure she was talking about those videos
     
         

  4. #1764
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Cooking and kicking, that's all he does And I'm pretty sure she was talking about those videos
    ... Here's some roses, try smelling them.
     
         

  5. #1765
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,089
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    ... Here's some roses, try smelling them.
    ...But, I might prick my finger
     
         
    Last edited by Chakra Wizard; 07-18-2012 at 08:06 AM.

  6. #1766
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I'm just messing with him, he knows One Piece so he knows that's a typical Sanji move. Alright :b
    i know your just messing around

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Cooking and kicking, that's all he does And I'm pretty sure she was talking about those videos
    yes i was

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    ...But, I might prick my finger
    :lmao:

    everyone has left me i was gone to long

    okay here another cute Transformation



     
         

  7. #1767
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,293
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I'm just messing with him, he knows One Piece so he knows that's a typical Sanji move. Alright :b
    i know your just messing around

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Cooking and kicking, that's all he does And I'm pretty sure she was talking about those videos
    yes i was

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    ...But, I might prick my finger
    :lmao:

    everyone has left me i was gone to long

    okay here another cute Transformation



     
         

  8. #1768
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Am I the only one who can also see the poll? The poll is supposed to close on the 28th, is this midway results? :confused: We shouldn't be able to see these yet, right? :confused:
     
         
    Last edited by Netsui; 07-18-2012 at 04:49 PM.

  9. #1769
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post

    okay here another cute Transformation



    Woa, the Power Puff girls got serious...

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Am I the only one who can also see the poll? The poll is supposed to close on the 28th, is this midway results? :confused: We shouldn't be able to see these yet, right? :confused:
    Well, I haven't voted...so I don't know. That's odd though, but there has been some maintenance going on with the base...maybe something's a little messed up.
     
         

  10. #1770
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,089
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Am I the only one who can also see the poll? The poll is supposed to close on the 28th, is this midway results? :confused: We shouldn't be able to see these yet, right? :confused:
    I'm pretty sure this is around the halfway mark, so we should be able to see these. Fifth place!? I so sad
     
         

  11. #1771
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is around the halfway mark, so we should be able to see these. Fifth place!? I so sad
    Don't worry. 5th place is still good. And Lawliet usually tells us the midway mark, she never shows us the poll for it.

    @S.Train That could be it. Should we tell Lawliet that we can see the poll? Because now if nonvoters come in, wouldn't they just vote for whoever they think will win based off the votes?
     
         

  12. #1772
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Don't worry. 5th place is still good. And Lawliet usually tells us the midway mark, she never shows us the poll for it.

    @S.Train That could be it. Should we tell Lawliet that we can see the poll? Because now if nonvoters come in, wouldn't they just vote for whoever they think will win based off the votes?
    I guess so, at least to notify her asap. I can't see the poll results, so it won't affect voting, just those who have voted.

    Sorry, wizard, that sucks, and I thought yours was good; but hey, at least you're in the competition ...unlike me...
     
         

  13. #1773
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I guess so, at least to notify her asap. I can't see the poll results, so it won't affect voting, just those who have voted.

    Sorry, wizard, that sucks, and I thought yours was good; but hey, at least you're in the competition ...unlike me...
    Oh. I can't see them anymore. Lets keep everything else a secret from the other competitors! It would kill them.

    Reborn hasn't even voted yet, though.
     
         

  14. #1774
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,089
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    I guess so, at least to notify her asap. I can't see the poll results, so it won't affect voting, just those who have voted.

    Sorry, wizard, that sucks, and I thought yours was good; but hey, at least you're in the competition ...unlike me...
    Yeah, true. Thanks, Train:D

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Oh. I can't see them anymore. Lets keep everything else a secret from the other competitors! It would kill them.

    Reborn hasn't even voted yet, though.
    Agreed:D
     
         

  15. #1775
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    Oh. I can't see them anymore. Lets keep everything else a secret from the other competitors! It would kill them.

    Reborn hasn't even voted yet, though.
    Well, it can't actually kill them, but it might not be so fun for some. Better to not know until the end.

    Yeah, what's up with Reborn?
     
         

  16. #1776
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Yeah, true. Thanks, Train:D



    Agreed:D
    ^^ I hope Reborn will join us again soon.
     
         

  17. #1777
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,089
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    Well, it can't actually kill them, but it might not be so fun for some. Better to not know until the end.

    Yeah, what's up with Reborn?
    He might've just gotten bored with the thread. It's not exactly unlikely, y'know. Not too much happenin' here nowadays:D
     
         

  18. #1778
    The Devil's Advocate Shinobi Train's Avatar
    Status
    Shinobi Train is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,022
    Location
    Inside your head...
    Smacking b*tch
    nigga's...>.>
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    He might've just gotten bored with the thread. It's not exactly unlikely, y'know. Not too much happenin' here nowadays:D
    ...yeah, but he left while it was still hoppin'. I'm guessing he's doing something off the base that's keeping him away entirely. Either that or I actually did make him mad or something.

    So, does anyone have any really good topics to discuss? :ice:

    Also, we've already destroyed last month's record...and it's not nearly over with yet.
     
         

  19. #1779
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,089
    Location
    not a chance
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    ...yeah, but he left while it was still hoppin'. I'm guessing he's doing something off the base that's keeping him away entirely. Either that or I actually did make him mad or something.

    So, does anyone have any really good topics to discuss? :ice:

    Also, we've already destroyed last month's record...and it's not nearly over with yet.
    Oh yeah, you guys did have a bit of a beef near the beginning And he's not completely gone. He still comes online and I saw him viewing the thread just yesterday, I think.

    And it looks to me like you just gave us another topic What was last month's record again?
     
         

  20. #1780
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,581
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2012]

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi Train View Post
    ...yeah, but he left while it was still hoppin'. I'm guessing he's doing something off the base that's keeping him away entirely. Either that or I actually did make him mad or something.

    So, does anyone have any really good topics to discuss? :ice:

    Also, we've already destroyed last month's record...and it's not nearly over with yet.
    Uhh... We can talk about our FFs?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •