Results 1 to 10 of 10

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Academy Student jngrn101's Avatar
    Status
    jngrn101 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    this would be a good way to end it

    my friend and i were talking about Naruto and noticed that the sage of six paths was wearing a necklace that had the same symbols that were on the sharingan and naruto had the same necklace on when he used the nine tails chakra so i was like wow they use that a lot so i looked it up and that shape is called the Yasakani no magatama and it is from Japanese myths it basically represents good or good will and that is the complete opposite of a tailed demon spirit so it helps control tailed beasts and in naruto itachi "gives naruto a gift"we dont know what it is yet but i think it is the Yasakani no magatama because itachi had a skeloton protect him from sauske and it was using a sword and a mirror sheild and he has the optical power of Amaterasu and in Japanese mythology there was the godess of the sun and her name was Amaterasu and she had three great treasures and it was a sword like itachis and a mirror shield like itachis and the Yasakani no magatama so it is obviously based of of mythology and he definatly had the Yasakani no magatama and that is most likely what itachi gave naruto as "a gift" and that is why naruto is wearing the necklace when he uses the nine tails chakra but... based on all of that i think the allied shinibi force will lose the war and akatski will somehow get the 8 and 9 tails but naruto already has the chakra so it dosent matter and eventually naruto will have to use the power of the sage of six paths to stop the 10 tails and more evidence is that i always thought that when itachi said that he hoped that naruto whould never have to use this "gift" he meant it would be a tool to stop sauske because naruto is horrible at genjutsu and sauske rocks socks at genjustu so i figured it would be like when the fourth hokage was inside of him and he could help later but... itachi hated the akatski just as much as he loved sauske so he probably meant that he hoped that the akatski would never aquire the 10 tails and naruto would never have to stop them and by this point sauske will be much stronger if he stays consistant with improvement like naruto im assuming that he will run akatski some day and he will be i controll of the 10 tails so the prophocy would still be right and they will fight but first naruto must kill the 10 tails <that would be a crispy ending and i think it has a good chance of happening i havent found one flaw in this
     
         

  2. #2
    The Dark Knight El Batman's Avatar
    Status
    El Batman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    1,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this would be a good way to end it

    Itachi's gift was Shisui's eye, it would activate on Sasuke if he would ever attack the leaf village. He took it back though and used to it release himself from edo tensei though...
     
         

  3. #3
    Academy Student jngrn101's Avatar
    Status
    jngrn101 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this would be a good way to end it

    Quote Originally Posted by El Batman View Post
    Itachi's gift was Shisui's eye, it would activate on Sasuke if he would ever attack the leaf village. He took it back though and used to it release himself from edo tensei though...
    i figured that he gave him temparary sharingan for a while than i overlooked it and came up ith this
     
         

  4. #4
    The Dark Knight El Batman's Avatar
    Status
    El Batman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    1,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this would be a good way to end it

    Quote Originally Posted by jngrn101 View Post
    i figured that he gave him temparary sharingan for a while than i overlooked it and came up ith this


    this confirms it

     
         
    Last edited by El Batman; 07-09-2012 at 01:24 AM.

  5. #5
    banned ImNoOne's Avatar
    Status
    ImNoOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...
     

    Re: this would be a good way to end it

    I started reading it.. Might be interesting but I could not finished because you MADE A WALL OF TEXT!!! Put some god damn "," and "." and hit the god damn enter key once in a while!! Then I'll read it.

    PS: Oh! just realized, it's your first post. So welcome to NB! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm still serious about the rest tho... please change it.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member suzano's Avatar
    Status
    suzano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    #MAVSNATIONāœ”
     

    Re: this would be a good way to end it

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoOne View Post
    I started reading it.. Might be interesting but I could not finished because you MADE A WALL OF TEXT!!! Put some god damn "," and "." and hit the god damn enter key once in a while!! Then I'll read it.

    PS: Oh! just realized, it's your first post. So welcome to NB! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm still serious about the rest tho... please change it.
    i'm not a mean guy but thanks for saying that i couldn't even read it all
     
         

  7. #7
    The Dark Knight El Batman's Avatar
    Status
    El Batman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    1,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this would be a good way to end it

    Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    i'm not a mean guy but thanks for saying that i couldn't even read it all
    He is saying the necklace the so6p has, Naruto also has. Naruto got it from Itachi also known as the "unknown power" itachi gave him a long time ago. He thinks it will give him the power to defeat the juubi after kurama is taken from him.
     
         

  8. #8
    Academy Student cuntmaster's Avatar
    Status
    cuntmaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this would be a good way to end it

    I'm sorry but do you actually READ the manga?!! What the hell, itachi gave naruto a crow with shisui's mangekyo sharingan (which would've been used against sasuke but freed itachi from endo tensei instead). Come on... That's the only thing itachi gave him. The fact that naruto has a similar necklace, similar "horns" (in 9tails mode) and looks similar overall to the so6p is only to show that he is sort of his reincarnation.
     
         
    Last edited by cuntmaster; 07-09-2012 at 01:42 AM. Reason: More info

  9. #9
    Member S1L3NCE xP's Avatar
    Status
    S1L3NCE xP is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    264
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this would be a good way to end it

    Quote Originally Posted by jngrn101 View Post
    my friend and i were talking about Naruto and noticed that the sage of six paths was wearing a necklace that had the same symbols that were on the sharingan and naruto had the same necklace on when he used the nine tails chakra so i was like wow they use that a lot so i looked it up and that shape is called the Yasakani no magatama and it is from Japanese myths it basically represents good or good will and that is the complete opposite of a tailed demon spirit so it helps control tailed beasts and in naruto itachi "gives naruto a gift"we dont know what it is yet but i think it is the Yasakani no magatama because itachi had a skeloton protect him from sauske and it was using a sword and a mirror sheild and he has the optical power of Amaterasu and in Japanese mythology there was the godess of the sun and her name was Amaterasu and she had three great treasures and it was a sword like itachis and a mirror shield like itachis and the Yasakani no magatama so it is obviously based of of mythology and he definatly had the Yasakani no magatama and that is most likely what itachi gave naruto as "a gift" and that is why naruto is wearing the necklace when he uses the nine tails chakra but... based on all of that i think the allied shinibi force will lose the war and akatski will somehow get the 8 and 9 tails but naruto already has the chakra so it dosent matter and eventually naruto will have to use the power of the sage of six paths to stop the 10 tails and more evidence is that i always thought that when itachi said that he hoped that naruto whould never have to use this "gift" he meant it would be a tool to stop sauske because naruto is horrible at genjutsu and sauske rocks socks at genjustu so i figured it would be like when the fourth hokage was inside of him and he could help later but... itachi hated the akatski just as much as he loved sauske so he probably meant that he hoped that the akatski would never aquire the 10 tails and naruto would never have to stop them and by this point sauske will be much stronger if he stays consistant with improvement like naruto im assuming that he will run akatski some day and he will be i controll of the 10 tails so the prophocy would still be right and they will fight but first naruto must kill the 10 tails <that would be a crispy ending and i think it has a good chance of happening i havent found one flaw in this
    One word: Paragraphs also have you even read the manga?
     
         

  10. #10
    Funny man tobi onimusha madara's Avatar
    Status
    onimusha madara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    With Madara sharing a Beer with yujiro Hanma and watching Broly eat stars while gildarts trains.
    Posts
    464
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: this would be a good way to end it

    The Great Kamina suggests you put some damn spaces in this paragraphs you he can f***ing read it welcome to the base btw -rep thats your first lesson and also read the manga and stop just watching anime man Amazed bird is displeased sir
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •