View Poll Results: Rate this week chapter

Voters
871. You may not vote on this poll
  • *

    27 3.10%
  • **

    32 3.67%
  • ***

    114 13.09%
  • ****

    225 25.83%
  • *****

    473 54.31%
Page 11 of 25 « First ... 78910111213141521 ... Last»
Results 251 to 275 of 623
  1. #251
    Academy Student
    Status
    dranic is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    Gave it a 4 purely for Oro's return. But it seemed rushed and and a bit thrown in there. It probably wasn't but that's just how it felt. I mean, it's very rare that something big like bringing Oro back is mentioned one chapter then immediately done the next, but maybe I've just adjusted to everything being really drawn out :P Can't complain at things progressing quickly for once though.

    Have a weird feeling that they might be going back in time or some BS like that to pre Uchiha massacre but yeah, doubt it will be at the same time.

    Edit: Also not sure that I like how Oro seems to just be being helpful and not so sinister but we always know he has an ulterior motive so we'll just have to wait and see what happens I guess.
     
         
    Last edited by dranic; 07-10-2012 at 09:47 PM.

  2. #252
    Member KnowledgeGod's Avatar
    Status
    KnowledgeGod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    327
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    They aren't reviving the hokages, they are traveling to the 'heavenly plane' to meet them.

    @ Knowledge God: I hope you feel like an idiot now. Everything you thought was completely wrong. Maybe next time, you won't sit here on the forums with your idiotic arrogance and insist that you know what's going on because it's 'logic.'


    1. It was great to get a glimpse of Orochimaru's true power.

    2. This chapter was a huge key into understanding what's really going on with Orochimaru.

    - The cursed seal that Orochimaru uses infuses the person with his chakara, which then acts as a tether to keep his soul within this realm of existence, so long as that person stays alive.

    - During the fight with Itachi, Orochimaru's soul escaped being sealed by Itachi within the little snake, which DID end up dying. Since Anko was the only person left with Oro's seal, his soul became tethered to it within Anko.

    - Orochimaru has complete control over his soul within this world and is literally immortal unless he's sealed.
    Why you mad? Orochimaru spirit was separated and sealed not just in Sasuke but in Anko also. The soul and spirit has diffrent roles and there not the same point blank. Spirit = Mind = Conciousness....logic! Orochimaru is back he's not ever coming back he's trapped in sealed away forever...if Sasuke going to speak to Orochimaru it's going to be like Minato and Naruto....that's your logic! Lmao!
     
         

  3. #253
    Prince Ninja Leoj of the Teinken's Avatar
    Status
    Leoj of the Teinken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Caliiifooorniaaa
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    OMG OMG OMG OMFG OMG. Can't wait for next week. :o OMGOMFGOMG

    On a side note. The only bad thing about an early manga is waiting an extra day for the new one to be released. :,(
     
         

  4. #254
    Heathen. ImmaculateShadow's Avatar
    Status
    ImmaculateShadow is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fólkvangr
    Posts
    436
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    I can't help but think that it's Sasuke's parents they are going to revive. This way Sasuke's information will be way more personal then informational. But that's just a guess.

    Great chapter -
     
         
    Last edited by ImmaculateShadow; 07-10-2012 at 10:07 PM.

  5. #255
    The One and Only
    Status
    Anbucoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    59
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    So my guess is Oro is like lord voldemort he seals part of himself in all sorts of people. so what itachi sealed up was just another part of him that happened to be attached to sauseGAY. i wonder if naruto will do kill Tobi or hunt or hunt down the rest of the horcruxes..

    cool beans to Oro the original bad guy is back
     
         

  6. #256
    Academy Student
    Status
    mcbimon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Anbucoy View Post
    So my guess is Oro is like lord voldemort he seals part of himself in all sorts of people. so what itachi sealed up was just another part of him that happened to be attached to sauseGAY. i wonder if naruto will do kill Tobi or hunt or hunt down the rest of the horcruxes..

    cool beans to Oro the original bad guy is back
    made me lol :D
     
         

  7. #257
    Assassin Y3llovv fla5h's Avatar
    Status
    Y3llovv fla5h is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working on a plan to save the
    world from this harsh shinobi
    system
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    Wow what a chapter....I can't say I'm not surprised to see Oro back and well I kinda knew Sasuke would have an ultimate decision I just didn't think it would end up like this!
    Who do u guys think he means to Tlk to? IMO I think it's prob all the previous Hokages....just a thought!
     
         

  8. #258
    Legend gordo1's Avatar
    Status
    gordo1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    Sasuke is reviving his clan. Done.
     
         

  9. #259
    Legend gordo1's Avatar
    Status
    gordo1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    GREAT chapter though.
     
         

  10. #260
    Member QuickSilver2388's Avatar
    Status
    QuickSilver2388 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    hopefully now that i have been right people will realize that sometimes that the simplest thing is the most logical thing and that thinking up some complex way for something to happen is the wrong way to go.
     
         

  11. #261
    Banned
    Status
    rinnegan human puppet is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    409
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post ya'l psn's on my profile
    if you play storm 3 i will add
    you
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    early which is tight
     
         

  12. #262
    Academy Student AdilUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    AdilUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    Ok sasuke is going to bring back his clan that why he needs oro to do the edo jutsu
     
         

  13. #263
    Senior Member MuerteMiAmigo's Avatar
    Status
    MuerteMiAmigo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe in Sarutobi Hiruzen
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi.. View Post
    It was released early. I can't believe oro is back. I doesn't make sense even though it is kinda explained.

    I think the scroll is a formula for Edo Tensei. Sasuke is intending to revive more than one person.
    I think its the uchiha clan :whoa:
     
         

  14. #264
    Team Taka AnimeIsPerfection's Avatar
    Status
    AnimeIsPerfection is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Library :)
    Posts
    2,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not on here much anymore
    but you can follow me on
    tumblr at
    alovelyalien.tumblr.com
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    (O)_(O)' Oro is back. I knew he would be so it wasn't a surprise but it didn't stop me from screaming, "NO! DAMN THAT BASTARD!"

    Anywho, Sasuke is confused as to what he should do, thus, decides to revive the people who can give him answers; his clan i believe.

    oh, and the early release was a pleasant surprise. :D

    4/5 for this chapter.
     
         

  15. #265
    Member
    Status
    Niwdog is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    443
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    i have a feeling that in that scroll might be secret how to "void" Reaper Death Seal, so that they would be able access previous Hokages and so that Sasuke could ask them about Uchihas, well, that's just my guess tho :shrug:

    back to chapter itself, ok, Oro is back, hm, could have at least explained how come he isn't sealed in Sword Of Totsuka, so he was all that time in Anko's CM? THE F*CK IS THIS SH*T? i seriously don't like this way of Oro returning, smh

    i give chapter 3 (i am tempted to give it 2), but it's only because of Oro returning
    Na, it makes perfect sense. They said ages ago that each and every single curse seal holds a form of Orochimaru and he can be resurrected fully from any curse seal. That's why when Sasuke ran out of chakra, Orochimaru was able to come out of his curse seal. In other words, Orochimaru really is immortal, cos no matter how many times you kill him or trap him, Juugo or anyone who knows how to manipulate the curse seal can just revive him or bring him back from things like the sword of totsuka using the curse seal.

    Only if every single person with a curse seal had their seals removed or those ppl burnt would Orochimaru die for good, cos I think he can still come out of it even if you've killed the person with the curse seal. Check out the chapter Itachi died in when Sasuke was at his limit and Orochimaru emerged from it to be sealed in the Sword of Totsuka.
     
         

  16. #266
    Member OcularProwess's Avatar
    Status
    OcularProwess is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    where ever the wind blows
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    You focus on the trivial and
    lose sight of whats important
    change is impossible in this
    fog of ignorance how can we
    evolve if regulation is all
    we've known
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    It's kinda a shame Naruto matured earlier than him but finally the tale if Sasuke Uchiha begins anew
     
         

  17. #267
    Mugiwara crew
    Status
    -Ibrahim- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    965
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    How come no Uchihas have been revived from edo tensei
     
         

  18. #268
    Academy Student Wulff's Avatar
    Status
    Wulff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post
    i have a feeling that in that scroll might be secret how to "void" Reaper Death Seal, so that they would be able access previous Hokages and so that Sasuke could ask them about Uchihas, well, that's just my guess tho :shrug:

    back to chapter itself, ok, Oro is back, hm, could have at least explained how come he isn't sealed in Sword Of Totsuka, so he was all that time in Anko's CM? THE F*CK IS THIS SH*T? i seriously don't like this way of Oro returning, smh

    i give chapter 3 (i am tempted to give it 2), but it's only because of Oro returning
    Oro is like a clone made from his DNA... which is the basis of the power of CM. about the scroll, i think they're going to uchiha's secret lair and they might call some other uchiha's who is the mind behind the plot.
     
         

  19. #269
    Member QuickSilver2388's Avatar
    Status
    QuickSilver2388 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeGod View Post
    Why you mad? Orochimaru spirit was separated and sealed not just in Sasuke but in Anko also. The soul and spirit has diffrent roles and there not the same point blank. Spirit = Mind = Conciousness....logic! Orochimaru is back he's not ever coming back he's trapped in sealed away forever...if Sasuke going to speak to Orochimaru it's going to be like Minato and Naruto....that's your logic! Lmao!
    Are u F*&king kidding me did u not read the chapter if so u really need to read again he is back not just his left over essences him his physical being all of him..."logic" (do us all and yourself a favor and stop saying that dumb shit "logic" because half of what you say is not logic it is shit you pull straight out of the blackhole that is your sasukgay homo a$$)
     
         

  20. #270
    Member QuickSilver2388's Avatar
    Status
    QuickSilver2388 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    Knowledgegod i'm calling you out on your bs logic come at me bro..logic
     
         

  21. #271
    Narutard Simplified's Avatar
    Status
    Simplified is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    955
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Takure View Post
    I think he wants to revive either the two sons, or Minato and the 3rd.
    ...If minato gets revived i'll go wild.

    Anyway, my guess that he is going to revive his parents. 5/5 btw, Oro makes everything more interesting.
     
         

  22. #272
    Academy Student Wulff's Avatar
    Status
    Wulff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AdilUchiha View Post
    Ok sasuke is going to bring back his clan that why he needs oro to do the edo jutsu
    only to ask the whole truth about the coup. but it's more possible that they will access the secret of uchiha at the uchiha's lair. cause base on seigutsu, they will be more powerful if they use the scroll.
     
         

  23. #273
    Member Naruto Boss's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    nice chap and oro is out and about
     
         

  24. #274
    The Bringer Of Death Seth 42's Avatar
    Status
    Seth 42 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The border between sanity and madness.
    Posts
    4,236
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    No no no we all love Oro but for pity sake let him die honestly have this massive build up huge fights going on every where and all we are going to see for a few weeks is Oro and sasuke go on a scavenger hunt for what ever it is they are looking for.
     
         

  25. #275
    Member
    Status
    dtsleo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    107
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

    interesting that he brought orochimaru back, but wanted to see the other battles more. if he was so easy to bring back, why didn't kabuto do it?

    so now who could they be reviving?
    - two sons of the sage of six paths (technically the beginning of the story and hatred between the uchiha and senju)?
    - sealed hashirama to explain how the split between the uchiha and senju started and possibly to battle madara (lot of foreshadowing that he is the only who can stop madara)?
    - the uchiha involved in the thwarted coup, including his parents?
    - sealed hiruzen and dead danzo to explain their part in the uchiha massacre?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •