473 54.31%
Page 4 of 25 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 593 Discussion and 594 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by UCHIHAMADARAXTREAM View Post
    same here...they r definitely heading to UCHIHA HIDEOUT(a well known place to sasuke) to meet with his parents......i think by some jutsu like "TIME TRAVEL jutsu" OR MAY BE "EDO TENSAI" which will enable sasuke to meet his parents...
    True, but how is meeting sasuke's parents going to help them take control of the whole war? Suigetsu said the info in the scroll would put taka in control of the war, and we have just found out today that orochimaru's help is needed for whatever might be in the scroll

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by awitness View Post
    I think he will meet his parents
    I think the same... because he says he wants to talk with more than one person, it has to be his parents(bcoz sasu is quite emotional right now) to confirm why they were plotting against konoha. Sasuke right now has heard only Itachi side; now its time to hear it from his mother and father. They are going back to Uchiha village where they can find dna of his mother and father to bring them back with Edo tensei.

Sasu still looks confident that he can Oro on his own. Tobi... he can be danzo; I know he is sealed or whatever... but the character that can collaborate with Oro is Danzo.

1. Both are from root
    2. Both are looking to combine uchiha and senju. Danzo was after sharingans/hashi dna and Oro wanted sasuke's body to beat Itachi and get EMS by taking Itachi's eyes(can't say if his plans extended to getting rinnegan as well). Oro was the mad scientist who doing his experiments for danzo so he knows about hashi anyways. The problem is that Itachi and kakashi would have known about Tobi being Danzo using the sharingan unless he has some jutsu that allows him to take replicate elses chakra for awhile.
    3. Also, I believe Oro knew about Madara being alive after his fight with hashi which means all three villians.. oro, madara and tobi who i suspect is danzo were planning this from a long time.

[A real twist would be all Uchihas to be alive after the massacre and entire massacre to be a plot to make konoha believe that Uchiha clan is dead. :ice:]

Last edited by girya; 07-10-2012 at 12:41 PM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Migualon J.J. View Post

back to chapter itself, ok, Oro is back, hm, could have at least explained how come he isn't sealed in Sword Of Totsuka, so he was all that time in Anko's CM? THE F*CK IS THIS SH*T? i seriously don't like this way of Oro returning, smh

i give chapter 3 (i am tempted to give it 2), but it's only because of Oro returning
    ye it was so fast and easy . :confused:

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I also think that Sasuke wants to meet his parents. We know Itachi's side of the story, it's time we heard his parents side of the story.

Last edited by NinJaGirl99; 07-10-2012 at 12:38 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke will have the entire Uchiha clan resurrected... He wants to speak to all of them, if not the entire clan, then it will be his mother and father...

Mugiwara crew
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeGod View Post
    Guess your logic was right lol
    Logic, Orochimaru isnt going down that easy. Man Naruto is getting real good right now. I hope Orochimaru does something insane. He kind of dissapointed me when he said he didnt want to join the war. But hes Orochimaru so he has somethin up his sleeve.

Academy Student yin yang release's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

3/5
    You know who is back!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is Orochimaru really alive? It's impossible it don't make sense, his spirit was traped isn't that his soul? It's no way this is happening this must be a genjustu I'm under lol logic!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

4/5 Boss is back. Power-ups for Sasuke on the way..

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Every chapter is making this war more interesting

Where could they be heading?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ibrahim- View Post
    Logic, Orochimaru isnt going down that easy. Man Naruto is getting real good right now. I hope Orochimaru does something insane. He kind of dissapointed me when he said he didnt want to join the war. But hes Orochimaru so he has somethin up his sleeve.
    Let's see how the haters talk no justu their way out of this one lol Orochimaru will intervene at some point....logic!

Last edited by KnowledgeGod; 07-10-2012 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Mispelling

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

One thing is for sure

A huge and Unique Power up For Sasuke is on the Way

Yay!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Void

when sasuke handed the scroll to oro..........oro responded why u want to meet them.....so how he knows that sasuke wanted to MEET "THEM"..
    there r two possibilities....
    1)THEM are some unknown persons......(UNKNOWN TO US)
    that oro knows(AS HE HAS WRITTEN THAT SCROLL)...and so does now sasuke....as he read it.....(THIS CASE IS UNLIKELY IMO)
    2)THEM are sasuke's parents.....
    reasons::sasuke remebered his parents in the flashback....as he speaking to oro how he wanted to know the truth....
    while leaving with oro.....oro told him that...they are going to a place very wellknown to sasuke.....which MAY BE THE UCHIHA HIDEOUT....and sasuke and oro r going there to meet with his parents.....
    the scroll MAY contain a JUTSU which may bring back dead LIKE edo tensai...
    OR "a time travel jutsu may be".....
    i think suigetsu got excited over THE JUTSU WRITTEN IN THE SCROLL on the other hand sasuke...saw something extra....something related to THEM....and thats why he wnts to meet with THEM....
    but the main problem is....In this THEM.....WHERE IS ..."THE PERSON WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING"...is he different than this THEM...or he is SASUKE'S FATHER...or someone else....i dunno...i may be wrong....

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ibrahim- View Post
    Orochimaru knows Tobi, im telling you he knows the game. Cant wait for Phones reaction to this.
    ofc he know
    he was member of akatsuki once .

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. they are heading to Naka Shrine, secret meeting place of the Uchiha clan with tablet containing clan secrets, Madara secrets itc. ("the place you know well" - orochimaru).
    2. about "why do you whant to met THEM?", first on my mind - Konoha Elders, why? they know a lot about Uchiha clan and were responsible for their massacre, second thought, sealed Hokages, probably 3rd and 1st. Sasuke wants Oro to use Edo Tensei and bring them back (scroll contains the way to break the seal of Shiki Fūjin) using Suigetsu and Jugo as livin corpses.
    last one: there is a way to comunicate with dead people so Sasuka wants to speak with parents.
    it looks like he wants to know more about Konoha and Uchiha history, will of fire etc. to understand Itachi.

Mugiwara crew
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mabanae View Post
    ofc he know
    he was member of akatsuki once .
    Yea but Tobi joined later.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm so confused now.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great chapter. I knew Orochimaru was coming back, I just didn't expect it to be so soon. I'm sort of glad Kishi isn't wasting any time progressing the story, when he wasted (in my opinion) so many chapters talking about Kabuto's childhood and a few other things recently. Last chapter progressed a few other issues a little bit too (Madara is "done" playing, and wants to look for the kyuubi, Tobi is resurrecting an incomplete 10-tails). This chapter really pushes forward Sasuke's story arc a little bit and brought back Orochimaru, a fan favorite.

It opens the idea that Orochimaru had and was able to use senjutsu chakra. I thought Kabuto said that Orochimaru wasn't able to use Senjutsu, because he didn't have a body able to handle it. This does explain why Orochimaru's eyes had black areas around them and why they looked like a snake. Orochimaru's eyes look almost exactly like Kabuto's when he was in full "dragon" mode. I'm just wondering, did Kabuto not know that Orochimaru was able to use senjutsu, or is Orochimaru really not able to use it to the same level as Kabuto can now? Re-read chapter 579 where Kabuto says that Orochimaru didn't have a body able to handle senjutsu, and that Kabuto had surpassed Orochimaru in its use.

I also find it kind of interesting that Kabuto didn't try to resurrect Orochimaru. Kabuto clearly had all the necessary parts to do it. Did Kabuto not know it was possible? Maybe not. Sasuke knew that Orochimaru could come out of the cursed seal because he had seen it happen before, but Kabuto hadn't witnessed the battle between Sasuke and Itachi and might not have know. Kabuto did know a heck of a lot about the cursed seals, however. I wonder why he didn't figure it out.

In this chapter, Suigetsu does seem to make a distinction between "Orochimaru" and "The man who knows everything." In the last chapter, depending on which translation you read, it seemed like Sasuke was talking about them as the same person. Now, it doesn't look like that.

Sasuke seems to think that Orochimaru is the only person able to use the power in that scroll. However, Suigetsu seems to think it's something Sasuke could do now, or with some training.

When Sasuke shows Orochimaru the scroll, Orochimaru asks "What do you want to meet them for?" That suggests that the scroll has something to do with some other people. Maybe it's a way to summon people. Maybe it's a way to enter into a secret or hidden place where certain people live. Maybe it's yet another technique to summon the souls of the dead (or, transport a living person to the realm of the dead). Maybe the scroll contains the secret to Edo Tensei (which neither Sasuke nor Suigetsu knew, previously).

Orochimaru also seems much more...calm and less violent and angry than he had been in the past. He seems to accept Sasuke's character development, and even seems sympathetic towards it. He does claim to want to steal Sasuke's body still, but he doesn't seem as aggressive or selfish about it as he used to.

It's entirely possible that, after everything we've learned, that Orochimaru was not entirely a "bad guy" like he appeared. Danzo was kind of a jerk but he did jerky things because he wanted to protect the village. Itachi slaughtered an entire clan AND joined Akatsuki, but did those things to protect the village. It's possible that Orochimaru did the same kinds of things: He did the kinds of dark, evil medical research that was necessary but couldn't be done in the village. He helped Danzo. He opposed Akatsuki (after joining it and then quitting). His invasion of Konoha is the only real reason I would say this is not true, but if he used it as an excuse to put a more powerful hokage in place (Danzo or himself) there's some justification in it. Also, attacking the village would force them to defend themselves and made the village stronger, which in some way of thinking is a good thing.

This chapter was extremely interesting on a number of levels. I gave it 5 stars, and am looking forward to seeing how this story arc progresses.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UCHIHAMADARAXTREAM View Post
    when sasuke handed the scroll to oro..........oro responded why u want to meet them.....so how he knows that sasuke wanted to MEET "THEM"..
    there r two possibilities....
    1)THEM are some unknown persons......(UNKNOWN TO US)
    that oro knows(AS HE HAS WRITTEN THAT SCROLL)...and so does now sasuke....as he read it.....(THIS CASE IS UNLIKELY IMO)
    2)THEM are sasuke's parents.....
    reasons::sasuke remebered his parents in the flashback....as he speaking to oro how he wanted to know the truth....
    while leaving with oro.....oro told him that...they are going to a place very wellknown to sasuke.....which MAY BE THE UCHIHA HIDEOUT....and sasuke and oro r going there to meet with his parents.....
    the scroll MAY contain a JUTSU which may bring back dead LIKE edo tensai...
    OR "a time travel jutsu may be".....
    i think suigetsu got excited over THE JUTSU WRITTEN IN THE SCROLL on the other hand sasuke...saw something extra....something related to THEM....and thats why he wnts to meet with THEM....
    but the main problem is....In this THEM.....WHERE IS ..."THE PERSON WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING"...is he different than this THEM...or he is SASUKE'S FATHER...or someone else....i dunno...i may be wrong....
    I also think Sasuke is going back home! I'm not sure if it's his parents he's going to meet though seem like really important individuals. If you ask me...logic!

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unyielding

Awesome chapter! good progress! 4/5 for me...

Suigetsu is really sweet sometimes :D

this chapter solidifies my theory about the scroll... Now I am surer that "Them" is the past hokage... the scroll is about the Dead Demon Seal... Now all we have to do is watch...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

Sasuke and Oro as comrades? That's cool + They're going to the secret room of the Uchiha clan and read the whole Uchiha monument. Sasuke said that there's a thing that only is capable of doing and he wants to meet ''them'' so I have a feeling that Oro has found a way to free the souls from death reaper, which means that we might see Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen and Minato again.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unyielding

one more thing... If Oro is back---> I WANT JIRAIYA TOO!!! :crazy:

Member from dem time deh! ~Marhuto~'s Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm behind with reading FFs.

So Sasuke says "He wants to meet them..." who's 'them'?

I love the way how Sasuke's thinking independently

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of the North

what if this whole series ends up centered around the Sannin?

like Oro comes back, he does edo tensei and bring J man back and then tsunade comes

~_~

Good Chapter

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Boring chapter no really it was boring