Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    dead to you

Why Sasuke needs Orochimu?

I've made a few post on why Sasuke needs Oro to talk to the " one " who knows everything. I mentioned that the person is Madara . Why would he want to talk to the So6p sons? Madara is a founding member of konaha and it was mentioned that others clans used Konaha as a blueprint to create their own village hidden_. Which means Konaha may be the oldest hidden village. Madara is the oldest Uchiha dead or alive with the knowledge of the clan and village. Oro mentioned that there were more then one ( them) that knew everything. Tobi fills in the blank between Madada's death and the present. Tobi knows about the Uchiha uprising and nine tails attack. Also hisharama and Madara should be about 120-130 years old now. What would the sons know about Konaha when they were around maybe hundreds of years before Hisharama and Madara.

I think aloy of you read to deep into the story forgetting that Kishi's
    fan base is children ,young adults and us older adults with child hearts( hence the toys, playing cards, video games, movies, anime and manga) People believe the scroll contains some super secret power up . I think it's the scroll to control Edo Tensei. It would explain why Sasuke is not willing to master it himself as suggested by Suigetsu and use Orochimaru to regain control of Madara so that he can talk to him. Madara will not sit down for a spot of tea with Sasuke to answer his life questions. He's about 105 years older than him. We quickly forget that Sasuke is only 16.

I think Tobi is a part of Madara and Oro knows it. Which is why he corrected Sasuke when he mentioned the ONE who knows everything. Why do you want to talk to THEM?

And to answer the question on the place they are going that Sasuke is formiliar with? He could simple mean one of his lairs. Sasuke spent nearly 3 years learning under Oro .

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Losing to an infinite combo
    hurts :(

Re: Why Sasuke needs Orochimu?

It's most likely the Uchiha hideout, Konoha village or Oro's hideout. Can't really see them going anywhere else.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the THEM part is whats gettin me. At first i thought he was talkin about 1 person, then after todays chapter ( which had my hype af becuz oro is back and he is a best f*** wat yall say ) who knows who sasuke is talkin about

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am gonna wait and see how the manga goes ....

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To resurrect the clan. That's who 'them' are.

A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

may be they were referring to the akatsuki hideout...where gedo mazo was kept....or possibly the uchiha secret basement....

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

Looks like THEM are his parents now.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Doubt it. If it was Madara to begin with, then he would of had no reason to hide it from Suigetsu and Juugo. Not to mention that it was Suigetsu himself who told Sasuke that Madara was taking part in the war. He could of simply stated 'I'm going to see Madara to find out everything'. Instead of saying that's none of your concern. (Some crap like that).

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

to kill him

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

They will probably go to Uchiha's secret place in konoha and will somehow ressurect hashi (remember it doesnt make sense but only he can encounter madara) and hashi will tell them or they will revive the Uchiha ! ! !

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    dead to you

Quote Originally Posted by Rihari View Post
    Doubt it. If it was Madara to begin with, then he would of had no reason to hide it from Suigetsu and Juugo. Not to mention that it was Suigetsu himself who told Sasuke that Madara was taking part in the war. He could of simply stated 'I'm going to see Madara to find out everything'. Instead of saying that's none of your concern. (Some crap like that).
    So my question is " why would Madara stop to talk with Sasuke? " he needs Madara back under control in order to speak
    with him. Hence Orochimaru. Note:

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    So my question is " why would Madara stop to talk with Sasuke? " he needs Madara back under control in order to speak
    with him. Hence Orochimaru. Note:
    There could be alot of factors for Madara stopping to talk to Sasuke. One being that Sasuke would be the first Uchiha with the Mangekyou sharingan that Madara has met. Or another one for the simple fact that Sasuke is an Uchiha.

But what I was trying to state before is that, I don't think the person who Sasuke wants to meet so badly is Madara. Just because of the little fact that he wanted to keep it a secret from Suigetsu and Juugo.

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oro can't kill sasuke now

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    dead to you

Quote Originally Posted by Rihari View Post
    There could be alot of factors for Madara stopping to talk to Sasuke. One being that Sasuke would be the first Uchiha with the Mangekyou sharingan that Madara has met. Or another one for the simple fact that Sasuke is an Uchiha.

But what I was trying to state before is that, I don't think the person who Sasuke wants to meet so badly is Madara. Just because of the little fact that he wanted to keep it a secret from Suigetsu and Juugo.
    He wants nothing to do with them. Thats why he wanted to know why they were looking for him in chapter592. Sasuke hasn't acknowledged team hawk. Suigetsu keeps mentioning it. Even last chapter, Sasuke was leaving without them. No one has noticed Sasuke has changed but Orochimaru. His vengeance is gone. Look at how Suigetsu is talking to Sasuke and Sasuke hasn't even put him in his place. That is why Oro mentioned that itachi's munipulation is greater than his and Tobi. He even said that he felt it felt strange...The way you are now ... It's not bad. Oro can Sense good in Sasuke now. What do you think Madara will sense? He will not talk to him because he has MS or because he's Uchiha. Simply because Sasuke has good in him and is confused about his feelings.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    He wants nothing to do with them. Thats why he wanted to know why they were looking for him in chapter592. Sasuke hasn't acknowledged team hawk. Suigetsu keeps mentioning it. Even last chapter, Sasuke was leaving without them. No one has noticed Sasuke has changed but Orochimaru. His vengeance is gone. Look at how Suigetsu is talking to Sasuke and Sasuke hasn't even put him in his place. That is why Oro mentioned that itachi's munipulation is greater than his and Tobi. He even said that he felt it felt strange...The way you are now ... It's not bad. Oro can Sense good in Sasuke now. What do you think Madara will sense? He will not talk to him because he has MS or because he's Uchiha. Simply because Sasuke has good in him and is confused about his feelings.
    Yeah but the main point is that he want's to know everything. He mentions his brother as one of the main points of what he wants to know. Madara was a genius that's true. There's no doubt that he has the most knowledge of the sharingan. But he lived in such different times that he would know nothing of how the clan was before they were annihilated in a single night. Not to mention there is no way he would know the existence of Itachi in the first place.
    If Sasuke wanted to learn the truth about everything, he would not go to Madara. Who has little to no knowledge of the stuff he wants to know about. That is why I think it's a completley different person (or them), and that scroll has something to do with the person they're about to meet.