Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

LOL Two Orochimaru's

I don't know if I should call this a theory or a prediction but in all seriousness, this is kind of a far fetched thread...

Okay, so in the latest chapter we witnessed a "new Orochimaru" that was created. The original Orochimaru is currently sealed within the Totsuka blade which is with Itachi's body or in some spiritual world (my point for this is that the original Orochimaru is somewhere else). Also, if we add up the facts about Edo Tensei, it says that you need a couple things to revive someone...

1. A false/substitute body. (This fact is unimportant)
    2. DNA of the body desired to revive.
    3. For the bodies soul to be unsealed or unresolved. (By unresolved I mean like what happened to Sasori... he resolved his personal conflicts and he basically broke himself from Edo tensei's grasp and went to heaven, or wherever they normally go after Edo tensei is broken.)

Totsuka blade has been used (at least from what we've seen) to seal two people, Orochimaru and Nagato. (maybe I missed one, sorry) Now the reason I relate Edo tensei to Orochimaru even though he hasn't been revived through those means is BECAUSE of Nagato, they were both sealed by the same means... by being pierced and sealed by the blade. When it happened to Nagato his soul was trapped in the sword. (We know this because if it wasn't he most likely would have been re-revived because of his massive power). This means that Orochimaru's soul must have ALSO been sealed. Now... this is where things get weird...

Orochimaru stated that his consciousness had inhabited it, which means...

1. The DNA/curse seal/cells inside of Anko had slowly grown Orochimaru's conciousness and will inside of it meaning that this cells basically created a new Orochimaru who was trapped inside of Anko's neck/seal. This makes sense seeing as it is Orochimaru's DNA and his blood/body/DNA/cells will continue to grow. (We understand this fact from what we saw with Kabuto, he had Oro's DNA and it continued to grow and sort of take over his body but Kabuto somehow learned to contain the growing cells.)

2. There are now TWO Orochimaru's... One of them is sealed inside of Totsuka blade and the other kind of reformed a new body with the same intentions of Orochimaru. (The second one is the one we see currently with Sasuke.)

This ultimately means that there are currently two Orochimaru's, I mean this really doesn't seem that important seeing as one is incapacitated but still, I just think that this is odd. Also, if you think about it you could create an infinite amount of Orochimaru's lol. Just seal one after creating a curse seal. Then when that curse seal creates a new Orochimaru you un-seal the original one... Then you have two lol.

Sorry for the long thread and I'm sorry if some parts don't make sense. I'll be happy to clarify this in the comments.

ALSO I AM NOT SAYING THAT THERE WILL BE TWO OROCHIMARU'S WORKING TOGETHER, I AM SIMPLY STATING THE FACT THAT THERE ARE TWO OROCHIMARU'S IN SEPARATE PLACES AND THAT THERE IS THE POTENTIAL TO UNSEAL THE ORIGINAL AND CREATE MORE... HIGHLY UNLIKELY BUT STILL...

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: LOL Two Orochimaru's

It's true, I guess. One is in the sword, the other is with Sasuke. +Rep, haven't seen anything like this yet

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

no, his body is sealed but his conciessness doesnt reside in that body anymore since hes now outside his original body, just like when he gets reborn from the sankes he uses the hurt or injured body dies since nly one can exist at once

Status
    Jun 2012
    You don't say...

when I read the part
    if you think about it you could create an infinite amount of Orochimaru's lol.
    I just start laughing for no reason.

because bunch of orochimaru's face are ... a weird sight ..

nevertheless interesting read.

senior senior senior killer lee's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

ur over thinkin it to be simple oro is in everyone who has his curse mark

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

also it doesnt seal souls only bodies becuase it puts them under a genjtsu them places them in the gourd wwhich has a different sealing tech ontop of the genjutsu, meaning they couldnt try to get out from the inside becuase there under a genjutsu

Status
    Jun 2012
    I swear to drunk I'm not God

+Rep
    could be two orochimaru, but this one seems nicer, i wonder if something similar happen to madara in the past and when they had another clone(tobi) that one claim to be madara, but this one which is with is oro acts different to me

Status
    Jul 2011
    ok lol

I'm confused on all of this. Kishi has to clear all of this himself in an interview or something haha.
    But I get what you're trying to say. +rep

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

I was thinking that too, it would explain why he's acting so weird (Helping Sasuke after being betrayed by him)