Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

clearing up about Orochimaru

ok some people seem to think that itachi killed Oro by putting him in a genjutsu, which is not true seeing as he could come out of sasuke after he put him in a genjutsu like state

as you can see al that is happing is sasuke being out under a simple genjutsu that is reversed.

then as sasuke will is weakened he takes back over for a split second before being killed by itachi with the tsuoka sword

it actually specifies that its only a sealing tech ontop of a genjutsu whcih means the only thing that got sealed was oro body which resides in that gourd, his conciesness got transported to another imbodyment of his (ankos curse mark)

-this is no different them him being stabbed then emerging from a separate snakes mouth his counciesness cant be in both tat would be haxs so kishi made it so only one body can have his conciesness at the one time......this is why he didnt die and could be revived by simply adding a body to the already present chakra inside anko its not trolling and its not plot no jutsu people simple dont pay attention

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: clearing up about Orochimaru

Thank you +rep maybe now people will understand.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

Ummm... it's a genjutsu for all eternity trapping their mind in a world of drunken dreams... that means their mind.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    Ummm... it's a genjutsu for all eternity trapping their mind in a world of drunken dreams... that means their mind.
    your mind is part of your body, your soul how ever is not and contains your conciessness in the naruto world (his soul is still in earth realm and is why he can be revived)

Status
    Apr 2012
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Pein View Post
    your mind is part of your body, your soul how ever is not and contains your conciessness in the naruto world (his soul is still in earth realm and is why he can be revived)
    So you're saying your mind can be trapped in a genjutsu seal... but your soul (which you say is also your mind) is not...? So your mind is sealed but you're mind isn't... is what you're saying.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    So you're saying your mind can be trapped in a genjutsu seal... but your soul (which you say is also your mind) is not...? So your mind is sealed but you're mind isn't... is what you're saying.
    NO, your BODY (which has your brain) can be trapped in a genjtusu your soul acan not be contained by any genjutsu

-your Brain and your coniesnees are 2 very different things, on top of that your soul is another thing that holds your conciessness. is not very hard to comprehend

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Are you talking about me when you say some people...?

Oh you must be really cool cause you can proove everyone wrong. But this is just your own opinion about this "Oro is back" thing...

We dont have enough knowledge to know who´s right and who´s wrong...

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Go0Go0 View Post
    Are you talking about me when you say some people...?

Oh you must be really cool cause you can proove everyone wrong. But this is just your own opinion about this "Oro is back" thing...

We dont have enough knowledge to know who´s right and who´s wrong...
    why the hell would i be talking abou you (unless you are one of those peopl) then yes im talking about you and everybody else (but not dereicted towards you as a person)

-also shut up, if your going to comment keep it about the thread not your smart allick remarks that you feel that you must have posted instead of pm me

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

But if Oro had his conciseness hidden in these curse marks... how did he live? He was still alive when he was curse marking people. So... I'm not saying you're wrong and your explanation make sense (kinds I'm a little slow on the up take) but how can he be alive and still seal away pieces of his soul?

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

why the hell would i be talking abou you (unless you are one of those peopl) then yes im talking about you and everybody else (but not dereicted towards you as a person)

-also shut up, if your going to comment keep it about the thread not your smart allick remarks that you feel that you must have posted instead of pm me
    Your telling me to shut up on a internet forum. How funny.

Believe whatever you want about Oro, im not going to proove you wrong now.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

+Rep. Finally. THANK YOU.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

I agree with you. Its like voltemort from Harry Potter. Also u can see Orochimaru resembles voltemort somewhat

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Think of your soul as chakra... It doesn't seal your chakra away only your body and mind.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sephitachi View Post
    But if Oro had his conciseness hidden in these curse marks... how did he live? He was still alive when he was curse marking people. So... I'm not saying you're wrong and your explanation make sense (kinds I'm a little slow on the up take) but how can he be alive and still seal away pieces of his soul?
    not his soul, your soul exist not only in our body but every where in the world, your body is just a window for people and objects to interact with it

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Hmm... Interesting. I think I see what you're saying. +rep. So the seal is something like a seed that contains his chakra, and his consciousness can be bound to it at any time? Or am I misunderstanding you? Anywho, several people seem to be confused as to how Oro regained the use of his arms. I'm thinking it's because Anko's seal (hence, Oro's chakra) predates the loss of his arms, so his body is regenerated at the state it was in when the seal was created. Does that fit into your theory (seems so), or do you have another idea?