Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Jinchuriki of the Madness GrimReaperoftheHiddenLeaf's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    In the absence of humanity,
    therein lies the gateway to
    one's lunacy.

Re: Katon training with nemo

To make it easier for me, could I just rewrite the "how to do it" parts that you already posted in my own words? That means no copy pasting, no more "usual things"/requirements, just the description as you want it/see fit.

Katon no Jutsu

How to do it: I would gather katon chakra and make a modest but potent flame which I unleash at my target.

How it works: well, I don't know what to say, but I guess it is the foundation of all or most katon jutsu.

Advantages & disadvantages: the advantages are that it can overpower D-rank Fuuton, make a fire place , and uh make a distraction lol. The disadvantages are that obviously it can be put out by higher ranking suiton or Fuuton, and stopped by other styles.

How to defend: I might just take it, no pain no gain. It's a D-rank anyways. Or if I were tobi, I'd just stand there like an idiot and let it phase through me . Or counter it with suiton, or maybe throw a paper bomb.

How to do it: I would collect katon chakra and make a little flame which I direct towards the opponent. Because of the hotness of the technique, the opponent will bend over.

Advantages & disadvantages: the advantages are that you could k.o. your opponent with this and finish them off. The disadvantages are that it could be taken out by any higher ranking jutsu.

How to defend: if I had a shield, I could block it and depending on what kind of shield(namely the yata mirror), I could also deflect it. Counter it with suiton. Or even just get outta there lol.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

First defending is wrong.
    Second, what is a yata mirror? ~_~'

Status
    Mar 2012
    one's lunacy.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yata_Mirror

About the first defending, I'd counter this with suiton, doton especially a wall type, or just try to dodge it.

And you haven't answered my question at the beginning of the last post I made.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

@question: That is alright, however you have to write more than you do now. Give me an example of it with the follow

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique

Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Focus your fire chakra and perform the 'Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger' handseals after which you inhale air and spew out a large fireball from your mouth whilst exhaling the fire through a ring made of your index finger and thumb.

Status
    Mar 2012
    one's lunacy.

Finally, the one I wanted to learn. Did you know I can do 15 hand seals in about 3 seconds? It's made up of three jutsus including fireball tech, the first is my made up jutsu, the second set right after is the fireball, then the edo tensei. In this order, 1. Bird>snake>tiger>a variation combination of snake and dragon resembling a Phoenix in shape almost the same way you would make a outlined heart with your hands>then a variation of snake but fingers straight out and thumb tips touching 2. Snake>ram>monkey>boar>horse>tiger 3. Tiger>snake>dog>dragon>clap hands. But I usually combine the tiger hand seals at the end of fireball and the beginning of edo tensei. SO, when I do all this together, it only takes me about three secs to do them all in this order stated above. Anyways, back to training:

( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique

How to do it: I would take a deep breath, and concentrate my katon chakra, and perform the six hand seals. Then utilizing the katon chakra, blow through a ring made by the thumb and index finger.

Advantages & disadvantages: the advantages are that you can prolly save katon chakra by spewing out several small fireballs equivalent to one giant fireball, it has highly destructive power to devastate most anything, even take out a building big and sturdy as a susano'o ribcage(idk, but its still possible ) provided it is large enough. The disadvantages are that it can be cancelled with another fireball like in the above gifs, doused with suiton, blown away with a strong enough futon, blocked with doton, maybe struck down by raiton of some kind(such as Kirin).

How to defend: I could prolly dodge it, getting off with a toe burn like naruto in his second bell test. Counter it with the above listed disadvantages.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

Umm, sounds nice and all, but you know this is only C rank, right? This would in no way help you against Kirin or Susanoo or whatever. A simple B-rank wind jutsu is enough to cancel it.

Also, your defence is invalid. In NB RP you cannot just say I'd dodge it. You have to use either jutsus to counter/block it or have another way of avoiding which you explain in detail.

Try the defence again.

Status
    Mar 2012
    one's lunacy.

I meant Kirin taking out fireball, not the other way around lol. And I mean a building strong and sturdy like susano'o, not susano'o itself.

How to defend: okay, I'll counter it with that water dragon missile tech suigetsu, zabuza, and kakashi uses. Or another fireball if I know how to use the same jutsu.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Property of Vincent

Or you just move to mid range.
    Anyway, sorry for the late reply. Had exams

( Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames

Type: Supplementary/Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Throw a lighter with an open flame in which you will focus your chakra. Use your chakra to create a wall of fire from the small flame.

( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with a suitable wind technique to release a massive inferno.

Perform the Tiger handseal and utilise your fire chakra which you will use to create a stream of fire that you send towards the opponent.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra

I will be taking over from here on out for Nemo sensei, reply to her post and we will go from there.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra

Training Dropped due to not replying.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12