Threaded View

Status
    Nov 2008
    This user has no status.

Mathematics Department

Mathematics Department

Most of us have homeworks and assignments to deal with while trying to be active on NB. I know for a fact that it can be hard to join both lifes and still be successful. So, in order to try and make your time on NB more productive, I've created this thread for those struggling in the fields of mathematics and physic. Follow the template bellow and I'll be glad to help you with whatever problem you encountered during your studies. Just remember these things; I too make mistakes, challenge my answers if you feel I'm wrong, I am not all knowing so there are most likely questions I will not be able to asnwer. I'm only here to serve as a guideline when I know and understand the matter at hand.

1) First of all, either post the question or equation to your problem. You can use the website bellow to generate readable equations when necessary or simply take pictures of the problem directly from your book (or the notes you used to write down the problem) and post it here. Such effort from your part is appreciated since it's easier for me to understand the problem with a visual support.

Online Equation Editor

2) Explain what you don't understand.

3) Explain how you approached the problem and tried to solve it before coming to this thread. If I feel you haven't made any real effort and are simply giving me your homework to solve, I won't respond to your request.

This is charity people. I'm trying to help the members of this community so please don't spam or abuse this thread.

Furthermore, as I help solve your problems, the solutions will be included to this post. So, before asking for help please consult the solution library below.

Solutions Library:

NON-EXISTANT

*PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME VIA VM OR PM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS THREAD.
    **Keep this thread clean so others can look through it without getting lost.
    ***Post as many pictures of your work as possible so I help you better.

Last edited by Izuna Uchiha; 07-12-2012 at 10:23 PM.