Status
    Jun 2012
    Iwagakure No Sato

Hard's two elemental battle

.................................................. ........
    Alexander Akimichi
    Rei's Rules & Regulations
    Two elemental battle, I will be using Earth & Wind
    Medium Range
    No stealing
    No Killing (officially)
    Plain grass field
    Customs, up to you I only have a CW
    You may choose go goes first ^_^
    Who ever decides to join, please be actively replying, I'd appreciate it.

Status
    Jana is brilliant~

Re: Hard's two elemental battle

Lightning and Earth + no cj and black in sig
    ---
    As I see you standing in front of me I stomp on the ground and cause a slight earthquake to come at you at the same time I send a spear of lighting toward you from my mouth the spear is divided into 4 horizontal and vertical lines on each side four so a cross shape is formed and also at the same time I cause a cloud to appear above you the cloud sends lightning at you killing you
    (Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Raiton: Raiun) - Lightning Release: Thundercloud
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user generates a cloud above the battlefield kneaded with their chakra and then cause a series of lightning bolts to rain down upon the battlefield causing severe damage.

note that the three tech happen at the same time although the cloud will be 3 seconds late than the other techniques

Status
    Jun 2012
    Iwagakure No Sato

Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    Lightning and Earth + no cj and black in sig
    ---
    As I see you standing in front of me I stomp on the ground and cause a slight earthquake to come at you at the same time I send a spear of lighting toward you from my mouth the spear is divided into 4 horizontal and vertical lines on each side four so a cross shape is formed and also at the same time I cause a cloud to appear above you the cloud sends lightning at you killing you
    (Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Raiton: Raiun) - Lightning Release: Thundercloud
    Description: The user generates a cloud above the battlefield kneaded with their chakra and then cause a series of lightning bolts to rain down upon the battlefield causing severe damage.

note that the three tech happen at the same time although the cloud will be 3 seconds late than the other techniques
    I've been told by my sempai that you can't perform all techniques at the same time exact time unless you have clones out. You first need to finish your first one before you can start your next one

A nara huh? Very interesting ^_^

As I start to lose my balance, I perform a back-flip while reaching onto my back and grabbing a hold of my war-fan. Right before completing my back-flip, I swing the fan right in front of me and release tornado of wind that heads towards you, easily dispersing the lightning and continuing as a B rank. With fan movements, I control the tornado to follow your every move should you choose to escape and then entrap you within the tornado as I then send you upwards into the sky and make the tonrado bring you back down, slamming you against the ground with great force. I manipulated in such a way that it would slam you head first against the ground, and thus snapping you neck upon impact with the ground.

(Fūton: Sebeti Otoshi) - Wind Release: Tornado Drop
    Range: short - Mid
    Description: The user will create a tornado of wind to trap their target/s and then by controlling with their fan cause the tornado to crush them down into the ground.
    Note: Must have a Fan

Status
    Jana is brilliant~

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    I've been told by my sempai that you can't perform all techniques at the same time exact time unless you have clones out. You first need to finish your first one before you can start your next one

A nara huh? Very interesting ^_^

As I start to lose my balance, I perform a back-flip while reaching onto my back and grabbing a hold of my war-fan. Right before completing my back-flip, I swing the fan right in front of me and release tornado of wind that heads towards you, easily dispersing the lightning and continuing as a B rank. With fan movements, I control the tornado to follow your every move should you choose to escape and then entrap you within the tornado as I then send you upwards into the sky and make the tonrado bring you back down, slamming you against the ground with great force. I manipulated in such a way that it would slam you head first against the ground, and thus snapping you neck upon impact with the ground.

(Fūton: Sebeti Otoshi) - Wind Release: Tornado Drop
    Range: short - Mid
    Description: The user will create a tornado of wind to trap their target/s and then by controlling with their fan cause the tornado to crush them down into the ground.
    Note: Must have a Fan
    As I am about o hit the ground i focus doton chakra throughout my body somthat I slip through the ground, I then Rosas your location and let ou sink to the ground so only your head is showing I then emerge from the ground and hit you with a raikiri
    (Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Iwagakure No Sato

As I am about o hit the ground i focus doton chakra throughout my body somthat I slip through the ground, I then Rosas your location and let ou sink to the ground so only your head is showing I then emerge from the ground and hit you with a raikiri
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.

(Raiton: Raikiri) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.
    As I notice yourself slipping into the ground, I drop my fan and wave the Boar → Tiger hand seals. This causes a swamp to be formed that stretches out from short range in front of me all the way up to long range and mid range to sides, deep enough to drown manda similar to how jiraya made it. This would effectively catch you as you are traveling my way as you start drowning within the mud.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Last edited by Hard; 07-15-2012 at 08:04 PM.

Status
    Jana is brilliant~

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    As I notice yourself slipping into the ground, I drop my fan and wave the Boar → Tiger hand seals. This causes a swamp to be formed that stretches out from short range in front of me all the way up to long range and mid range to sides, deep enough to drown manda similar to how jiraya made it. This would effectively catch you as you are traveling my way as you start drowning within the mud.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
    As I see the mud begin to appear I cause a stone golem to appear beneath me, as I hit the stone golem I quickly fix my position so that I am now standing on it, as the golem is sinking i cause a blinding ray of light tom appear from my body blinding you, as you are blinded I cause another golem to appear near me the golem throws me away from the mud and into the back
    (Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Another stone golem tech

nite: The lighting technique is performed with one hand seal/ and here is the sequence of action: I create a golem beneath me, i then stand in the golem that Is laying on his back i then blind you and create another golem that throws me toward my end if the field so we are long range

Status
    Jun 2012
    Iwagakure No Sato

As I see the mud begin to appear I cause a stone golem to appear beneath me, as I hit the stone golem I quickly fix my position so that I am now standing on it, as the golem is sinking i cause a blinding ray of light tom appear from my body blinding you, as you are blinded I cause another golem to appear near me the golem throws me away from the mud and into the back
    (Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
    Type: Supplementaty
    Chakra cost: 40
    Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will then create a blinding light that appears to emanate from the users body and blind the target/s.

Another stone golem tech

nite: The lighting technique is performed with one hand seal/ and here is the sequence of action: I create a golem beneath me, i then stand in the golem that Is laying on his back i then blind you and create another golem that throws me toward my end if the field so we are long range
    As we agreed via VM'ss you will edit your move tomorrow ^_^

(Posting in the thread so that I may see it in my subscriptions when you post.)

Status
    Jana is brilliant~

Damn I should have choosen different elements
    -------------
    As mud begins to appear around me I utilize my earth chakra and cause fins to appear on my feet and hands so I begin to swim through the mud with ease I continue until I am out if the mud I then emerge from the ground long range from you I then perform three Hand seals and cause your feet to wrapped with earth preventing your movement I then create three lighning clones, left/right/behind
    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Iwagakure No Sato

Damn I should have choosen different elements
    -------------
    As mud begins to appear around me I utilize my earth chakra and cause fins to appear on my feet and hands so I begin to swim through the mud with ease I continue until I am out if the mud I then emerge from the ground long range from you I then perform three Hand seals and cause your feet to wrapped with earth preventing your movement I then create three lighning clones, left/right/behind
    (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
    Range: Mid - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.
    Although highly invalid in terms of doton no jutsu usage I will reply to your counter ^_^

__

Immediately after creating the swamp I slip underground to sense out your location, this would be happening as you have created your fins.

After pinpointing your location, I slip back above ground and wave the bird hand seals as I then condense the mud of the swamp all around your vicinity into dense spikes which them pierce you from every possible angle, even from above. Due to the fact that the mud is extremely gluey in terms of description and properties it would be extremely hard for you to "swim" out to long range before my spikes were created. That being said, I'm also doubting whether you can even hold your breath for that long, swimming in a gigantic pool of mud, forward and upwards at the same time to get out of it.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Rule number one; Don't go underground.