View Poll Results: After reading this, do you think Tobi could really be the Ramen Guy?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    15 75.00%
  • No

    5 25.00%
Page 13 of 24 « First ... 39101112131415161723 ... Last»
Results 301 to 325 of 598
  1. #301
    Senior Member AP2k's Avatar
    Status
    AP2k is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    5,090
    Post Thanks / Like
    This place still exists?
     

    Re: Two "Tobi"

    Gedo mazo would have been useless against minato, no tailed beasts. I think the reason he used taijutsu against minato was because all his chakra was being used controlling the fox. I do think that the uchiha massacre tobi MIGHT have been a different person. But im not sure.
     
         

  2. #302
    YES! YES! YES! King Of Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    King Of Sharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    I'm Somewhere Where Rain Lasts Forever!!!!!!
    Posts
    9,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feeling Some Serious Suckual
    Overtones Right About Now!!
     

    Re: Two "Tobi"

    Tobi is Masked Man

    Crying in the Sunset
     
         

  3. #303
    Senior Member ~Dream~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Dream~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Between her thighs
    Posts
    3,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Two "Tobi"

    Read my theory in the forums its called 'theory' it's good and the third power is OROCHIMARU.
     
         

  4. #304
    -Jiraiya-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Jiraiya- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ♥Køñøhá HØT sprîngs♥
    Posts
    16,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿
     



    Re: Two "Tobi"

    Its possible.. o_o
     
         

  5. #305
    Mangekyou Sharingan Kakashi Hatakeo's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashi Hatakeo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanna cheese burger
     

    Re: Two "Tobi"

    Hmm not bad abit weird and out there but not bad
     
         

  6. #306
    Member Blast41's Avatar
    Status
    Blast41 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    306
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Two "Tobi"

    5 years is more than enough time to grow hair, especially for anime.
     
         
    Last edited by Blast41; 07-08-2012 at 03:07 AM. Reason: change % to 5

  7. #307
    Follower of Obito's nindo moongem's Avatar
    Status
    moongem is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tsuki no Mi
    Posts
    504
    Post Thanks / Like
    XBL Gamertag: Moongem1
     

    Re: Two "Tobi"

    Quote Originally Posted by saaaaaadpanda View Post
    The "third power" is Sasuke. While you may have just noticed this stuff, there have been innumerable threads on the subject.
    Sasuke, more then likely is the third power, but I haven't seen any threads commenting on the rapid shifting hair of the assumed same man.

    Quote Originally Posted by AP2k View Post
    Gedo mazo would have been useless against minato, no tailed beasts. I think the reason he used taijutsu against minato was because all his chakra was being used controlling the fox. I do think that the uchiha massacre tobi MIGHT have been a different person. But im not sure.
    You pose a valid point; but after the Edo Jinchuriki were defeated, why would he not have retorted to the tai-jutsu? being able to phase through objects with chain tai-jutsu seems as if it would be more effective then... whatever it is he's doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blast41 View Post
    5 years is more than enough time to grow hair, especially for anime.
    So, aside from raping and training Sasuke, Orochimaru was also his hair dresser?
    Something like that just can't the answer, why would he be the only character with changing hair?
    With that logic, we saw Kakashi during the Kyuubi attack on Konoha, shouldn't he be rocking a sideways Madara by now?
     
         
    Last edited by moongem; 07-08-2012 at 03:12 AM.

  8. #308
    Academy Student
    Status
    DominantFro47 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Two "Tobi"

    im new to this guys but could tobi be shisui uchiha?
     
         

  9. #309
    六道 -Madara Uchiha-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Madara Uchiha- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    邁阿密
    Posts
    32,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    Re: Could Tobi be.....

    No
     
         

  10. #310
    Mugiwara crew
    Status
    -Ibrahim- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    965
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Could Tobi be.....

    It would be cool, but I doubt it.
     
         

  11. #311
    Member Ultimate Sage Power's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimate Sage Power is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Two "Tobi"

    Tobi is yamcha if you don't believe me take a ****ing look at this

    yamcha


    Tobi
     
         

  12. #312
    Senior Member ZeeshanAsNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    ZeeshanAsNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hidden leaf Village (INDIA)
    Posts
    1,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    Life is Party :D
     

    Re: Two "Tobi"

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Sharingan View Post
    Tobi is Masked Man

    Crying in the Sunset
    Oh My God ur avatar is Soooo Nice have this for makin' my d*ck happy :ice:
    jzz kiddin' anyways ur ava. is seriously nicee
     
         

  13. #313
    ... 0909's Avatar
    Status
    0909 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Otherworld
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Two "Tobi"

    Hmm….I am new here, but I think I have a pretty interesting idea of who I Tobi may be. It seems to me that the author has purposely chosen to choose his words carefully when speaking about Naruto’s destiny.
     
         

  14. #314
    逆説 Gyakusetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Gyakusetsu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The spaces between the places.
    Posts
    2,473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reluctantly Approved by NB
     

    Re: Two "Tobi"

    Quote Originally Posted by 0909 View Post
    Hmm….I am new here, but I think I have a pretty interesting idea of who I Tobi may be. It seems to me that the author has purposely chosen to choose his words carefully when speaking about Naruto’s destiny.
    You're too late. Tobi = Dark Naruto already out there
     
         

  15. #315
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Could Tobi be.....

    Quote Originally Posted by th1s1guysays View Post
    I guess your candy ass wants to get banned for an infraction. It clearly says no TOBI threads are allowed yet you go against the rules to piss off tsuchi (the mod) oh well you trolls just loooooooove ****in up,
    i knew that....cause i have been here more then you...but in the sticky thread....there was no option as orochimaru....so i had to make a new one....

    Do you even know the meaning of troll?
    I just clearly stated my prediction....some believed some didn't ...i know lots of things won't make sense if tobi=orochimaru......but i felt like that when i read the manga.....besides if oro is still alive i don't think that he will be taking rest somewhere..........like i said i don't have anything to prove my theory...just wanna share it......

    and last week,......i felt like suigestsu will come to sasuke...i was right.....it is not bad to make a thread in a right section to know your preditions to other......
     
         

  16. #316
    Member Booty Sage1914's Avatar
    Status
    Booty Sage1914 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    276
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Could Tobi be.....

    I've been saying for months Tobi was Oro... Oro dissappeeared too easy. I would even be surprised to say that oro is the grandson of Madara... Tobi said he was exiled from the Uchiha right... What do you think would have happened if Madara and Mito had a kid? That child gets exiled and then a war to kill his parents leaves both the 1st hokages kids and Madara's kids dead... So that leaves Tsunade (senju), Jarayia (Uzumaki), and Oro (uchiha) all under the care of the 3rd Hokage.
     
         

  17. #317
    Member Booty Sage1914's Avatar
    Status
    Booty Sage1914 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    276
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Could Tobi be.....

    I honestly think that Orochimaru was working with Itachi and Sasuke. What if keeping Sasuke alive was the only was Oro's original plan together. Oro could have easily pulled itachi aside and say I can mold you and Sasuke to being the most powerful uchiha brothers since Madara and Izuna. He pushed them both to attain their MS, knowing that the only way he could have his own EMS is to grow it through Sasuke. Also.... if sasuke abosrbed Oro, had him extracted and is going back to talk to him doesn't that just seem like Oro faked his death so he could do whatever he wanted off everyone's radar.
     
         

  18. #318
    No One th1s1guysays's Avatar
    Status
    th1s1guysays is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Could Tobi be.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    i knew that....cause i have been here more then you...but in the sticky thread....there was no option as orochimaru....so i had to make a new one....

    Do you even know the meaning of troll?
    I just clearly stated my prediction....some believed some didn't ...i know lots of things won't make sense if tobi=orochimaru......but i felt like that when i read the manga.....besides if oro is still alive i don't think that he will be taking rest somewhere..........like i said i don't have anything to prove my theory...just wanna share it......

    and last week,......i felt like suigestsu will come to sasuke...i was right.....it is not bad to make a thread in a right section to know your preditions to other......
    After reading everything about naruto and knowing tobi even said "damn you orochimaru" allll the stuff that has happend, you come up with this dumbass idea that Tobi is Oro?????? What are you like ****en 12 years old or something? Can you not fully understand or comprehend reading? Maybe you should stick to the got damn anime series then. Trolling is the act of mischief and talking nonsense which you are doing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Booty Sage1914 View Post
    I honestly think that Orochimaru was working with Itachi and Sasuke. What if keeping Sasuke alive was the only was Oro's original plan together. Oro could have easily pulled itachi aside and say I can mold you and Sasuke to being the most powerful uchiha brothers since Madara and Izuna. He pushed them both to attain their MS, knowing that the only way he could have his own EMS is to grow it through Sasuke. Also.... if sasuke abosrbed Oro, had him extracted and is going back to talk to him doesn't that just seem like Oro faked his death so he could do whatever he wanted off everyone's radar.
    DO NOT DOUBLE POST IT'S AGAINST THE RULES! IF YOU HAVE AN OPINION THEN EDIT YOUR POST AND SHARE IT!
     
         

  19. #319
    Academy Student
    Status
    Luffy Uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Could Tobi be.....

    I completely agree!! I think Tobi is Orochimaru. To be honest, I made my account on naruto base just to bring up this point but it looks like its already been brought up. But anyways when you think about it, it could be true.

    1) The manga somewhat hints it by showing Tobi right after Sasuke tells the hawks that hes going to see Orochimaru.

    2) There hasn't really been a moment that I can think of when Tobi and Orochimaru were in the same place at the same time.

    3) Orochimaru could have also been the one that gave nagato the rinnegan. This could explain how Tobi knows nagato (since Orochimaru was there when Jiraya met nagato and his friends).

    4) All the sharingans that Tobi has could be from the sharingans that Donzo got from the Uchiha after Itachi massacred them (remember Orochimaru was working with Donzo at the time, after all he was the one that gave Donzo the cells from the first hokage to be able to hold all of the sharingans in his hand).

    Although this all pure speculation, it would be an insane twist if Tobi was Orochimaru.
     
         

  20. #320
    Academy Student
    Status
    Nickh542112 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Could Tobi be.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Luffy Uzumaki View Post
    I completely agree!! I think Tobi is Orochimaru. To be honest, I made my account on naruto base just to bring up this point but it looks like its already been brought up. But anyways when you think about it, it could be true.

    1) The manga somewhat hints it by showing Tobi right after Sasuke tells the hawks that hes going to see Orochimaru.

    2) There hasn't really been a moment that I can think of when Tobi and Orochimaru were in the same place at the same time.

    3) Orochimaru could have also been the one that gave nagato the rinnegan. This could explain how Tobi knows nagato (since Orochimaru was there when Jiraya met nagato and his friends).

    4) All the sharingans that Tobi has could be from the sharingans that Donzo got from the Uchiha after Itachi massacred them (remember Orochimaru was working with Donzo at the time, after all he was the one that gave Donzo the cells from the first hokage to be able to hold all of the sharingans in his hand).

    Although this all pure speculation, it would be an insane twist if Tobi was Orochimaru.
    This all sounds nice and all...But what about when Tobi says "Damn that Orichamaru how much did he know?" That's like saying "DAMN ME how much did I know?"...Doesn't make sense.
     
         

  21. #321
    No One th1s1guysays's Avatar
    Status
    th1s1guysays is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Could Tobi be.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickh542112 View Post
    This all sounds nice and all...But what about when Tobi says "Damn that Orichamaru how much did he know?" That's like saying "DAMN ME how much did I know?"...Doesn't make sense.
    Why do you even waste time trying to explain the rationalization that Oro is not tobi to these idiots? It's irrational and doesn't make sense period.

    All of a sudden he changes out his ****ing eye balls from sharingan to regular?

    What about face characteristics? He was around when Tobi was with akatsuki plus Tobi has been half unmasked. These people need to read another manga.
     
         

  22. #322
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger
     

    How Tobi's identity will be revealed

    Surely the "human who knows everything" would know who Tobi is, right? How much do you bet the guy who Sasuke is about to meet will give us a 5 chapter flashback in which Tobi and Zetsu's origin is revealed..
     
         

  23. #323
    Kage TrueNarutoFan3000's Avatar
    Status
    TrueNarutoFan3000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    155
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Tobi's identity will be revealed

    I love the idea rep+
     
         

  24. #324
    Legend gordo1's Avatar
    Status
    gordo1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Tobi's identity will be revealed

    I absolutely love this. I really hope it's true. +Rep for you
     
         

  25. #325
    Senior Member ~Kobak~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Kobak~ is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    42,844
    Post Thanks / Like
    Away.
     



    Re: How Tobi's identity will be revealed

    That'd be good.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •