View Poll Results: After reading this, do you think Tobi could really be the Ramen Guy?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 75.00%
  • No

5 25.00%
Page 18 of 30 « First ... 814151617181920212228 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: How Tobi's identity will be revealed

As far as the itachi post about madara unlocking the final secret, in the next chapter itachi clarifies that he is referring to the EMS. No one knew about the Rinnegan yet.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: theory---Could tobi be the sage of the sixth path ?

possible

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Tobi Theory

I'm not really sure where this goes, so I put it under predictions.

I'm not going to create a whole huge post with links and everything right now because I'm on my phone. But this just came to me, I don't know if it's because my mind is delirious from being in bumper to bumper traffic for about 2 1/2 hours now or not, but here's my theory:

I think that Madara and Mito had a child and that child turned out to be Tobi. Clearly Madara had a level of familiarity with Tobi before and this would make sense. Another reason I think he's Madara and Mito's son is that in his fight with Konan, while he explained Izanagi, he said that you needed Uchiha and Senju DNA to use it. At first I thought he was lying because he's Tobi, but he has absolutely no reason to lie. He's about to kill Konan anyway and all villains, including Tobi, usually speak truthfully to someone right before the kill them.

I'll post links and more later. What do you guys think? Is it even possible? Or am I just going insane from this traffic?

(By the way, you guys should all be happy for me. I've moved 23 feet in the 10 minutes it took me to type this out.)

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user is of great status

Re: Tobi Theory

Im starting to not give a fck about tobi theories. No offence but thats the way it is for me.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Im starting to not give a fck about tobi theories. No offence but thats the way it is for me.
    same. I just think its izuna and no shit will change my mind

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user is of great status

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha AvengerX View Post
    same. I just think its izuna and no shit will change my mind
    , thats what i thought. But only Izuna is Zetsu.

Status
    Apr 2012

Quote Originally Posted by gordo1 View Post

I'm not going to create a whole huge post with links and everything right now because I'm on my phone. But this just came to me, I don't know if it's because my mind is delirious from being in bumper to bumper traffic for about 2 1/2 hours now or not, but here's my theory:

I think that Madara and Mito had a child and that child turned out to be Tobi. Clearly Madara had a level of familiarity with Tobi before and this would make sense. Another reason I think he's Madara and Mito's son is that in his fight with Konan, while he explained Izanagi, he said that you needed Uchiha and Senju DNA to use it. At first I thought he was lying because he's Tobi, but he has absolutely no reason to lie. He's about to kill Konan anyway and all villains, including Tobi, usually speak truthfully to someone right before the kill them.

I'll post links and more later. What do you guys think? Is it even possible? Or am I just going insane from this traffic?

(By the way, you guys should all be happy for me. I've moved 23 feet in the 10 minutes it took me to type this out.)

Sounds very very plausible ...+Rep man , thank you for your time to write this , I have always though that Madara had a thing going with Mito ...yeah it sounds crazy , but still plausible

Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.

Mito's not some common whore, she's a nice lady!

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    catch 'em all

Mito was a biatch ?

TheOriginalFatPapi ShishaMastah420's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Polar Bear Furrr.

Madara and Mito? Hashirama's Wife? Mito Uzumaki who later became Mito Senju?.

No.

Status
    May 2012
    As the Creators of Old see
    their Creations slowly
    surpassing their power. It
    must be Nostalgic knowing the
    only thing that can kill you
    in the end was your own
    creation

How can Izuna be Zetsu? Zetsu seems to be some sage nature chakra manipulated into a bodily form and thus why he is one with the terrain as he said countless times. And shown aswell. The yin and yang of nature chakra make up black and white zetsu... uh should i make a thread about this? i randomly just gave it thought

Status
    Jan 2012
    We're here.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Same no offense well written but I think it's gonna either b izuna or obito

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Mito was sexxin uchiha and senju? damn sleepin with the enemy smh naruhoes these days

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

Quote Originally Posted by gordo1 View Post

im not gunna say this is a bad theory but im not gunna say its good, it realy dosent explain who tobi is, but its very possible given why he hated hashirama more than anyone. maybe he took his kid or somethig

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

very good one, I think Tobi is some guy we wont even know! +rep anyway!

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

No way dude sorry. Madara has a son and that's Tobi? Hahaha and Mito has a child with MADARA? And then marries his rival HASHIRAMA? This sounds like something that came out of your dirty buthole.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Tobi could still be Madara with proof

ok first of all before i start.. this is just a thoery that took me long time to find proofs and stuff.. so plz u can disagree and post ur own thoughs/opinion but dont flame.. thanks now i will start my theory

- ok first of all Madara didnt die after his battle with Hashirama he somehow managed to survive with Izanagi.. nevertheless Madaras real goal behind this battle was to gain some of Hashiramas Dna. later Madara collected some of his Dna, that allowed him to acces the wood release kekkei Genkai.

by mastering the wood release Madara could acces yang release and finally master ying-yang release. but more important he could also acces "creation of all things" jutsu.. then by using wood element he made that body very strong.. making it alive..

what did the sage do when he defeated the juubi? he used the jutsu known as "creation of all things" and divided the 10 tails into 9 parts which would become the 9 tailed beasts while the orginal body of the juubi were sealed within the moon

Madara did the same.. after he sealed his chakra within tobi.. he kept his orginal body hidden somewhere else.. Madara did the same thing to create zetsu. with yang senju power and yin uchiha power..

i could't find a link to this proof however in manga 561 the revived madara refering to himself as a body?

also take a look on this link...

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/15

what wait?? madara's body secret? is it the ability to split? or is it invulneraability? its secret are engraved in the uchiha stone monument..

now what kabuto edotensid was the orginal body of Madara or a similar because as we know edo tensei do not resurrect the orginal body but instead a similar one created from mud.. and in my opinion even kabuto himself dosent know that tobi is none than madara himself i mean.. he solved half of the mystery without realizing that tobi might still be Madara..

why would tobi claim to be the legendery Madara uchiha.. is he an imposter? or is he really madara?

tobi telling conan he is Madara

http://www.mangareader.net/93-57473-...apter-510.html

what tobi told conan was confirmed by Madara and kabuto..
    kisame saw tobi's face and was convinced it was madara.. but my question is.. how would kisame even be able to recognize a face like that?

chaoter 385 very important chapter.. tobi was itachi's partner and teacher however.. would't itachi know the true indentity of tobi? the proof is that itachi's ms is similar to madars. they can both use tsukoyomi.. ameterasu and susanoo.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-390-6/...apter-385.html

itachi with his ms ability could decipher some of the naka shrine stone secret that tobi is madara..
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/15

read what tobi is telling the 5 kages
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-35269-...apter-467.html

what is itachi tellnig sasuke???

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/386/11

also take a look on this link.. tobi told zetsu that rinne tensei was meant for him..but..how can nagato use rinne tensei on tobi if he's already alive?

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/453/17

ok lets say tobi is a liar i mean.. lets say he lied to everyone.. even kisame wasn't convinced.. lets say itachi is stupid enough to say tobi is madara.. lets say he lied to the 5 kages but.... why would tobi lie to zetsu when he said rinne tensei was meant for him? isn't zetsu the most loyal akatsuki member being entrusted with tobis real indentity?

yees!! heres the answer.. take a look on this link

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/559/2

madara expected Nagato to revive him while tobi said rinne tensei was meant for him.. easier said.. tobi is madara's vessel..

take a look on this link..
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/590/11

tobi's secret are also engraved in the uchiha monument.. itachi ms could dechiper madara/tobi secrets..

tobi is a shell former of himself.. (madara) what tobi told the 5 kages was the same itachi told sasuke.. and madara is the vessel of tobi..

also i could't find the manga chapter for this but anime episode 221 kabuto says "i expected no less from madara uchiha.. ur vessel is unique"

the senju dna made tobi/madara an immortal shinobi..

thats all!! feel free to ask questions

Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.

Re: Tobi could still be Madara with proof

I will read it all and edit this post, but wrong section. There is an official thread.

I posted months ago that Tobi was an izanagi creation from Madara.

Some of the details aren't the same as your theory, but the general idea of Tobi being an Izanagi creation is.

Last edited by p0002q; 07-11-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

tobi is what kishi decides him 2 be no 1 knows

Master Summoner Sage of Infinity Paths's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Madara traveled back in time to be Tobi