View Poll Results: After reading this, do you think Tobi could really be the Ramen Guy?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 75.00%
  • No

5 25.00%
Page 20 of 24 « First ... 10161718192021222324 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

I believe that the person Kisame saw no sooner after he had killed Fuguki was the real Madara because his hair was fairly long and he was all bandaged up which could have been part of the result of his fight with Hashirama.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Still haven't found the page I was looking for. Will look tomorrow.

But, Itachi rigged Sasuke's sharingan to react to Madara's sharingan (or actually Tobi's sharingan, but he thought Tobi was Madara). This would seem to imply that, at the very least, Tobi has the same eyes as the masked man that Itachi met with prior to the massacre. I guess it's possible that Itachi rigged it to react to any sharingan, but would've happened if Sasuke was a good little boy and went back to Konoha? He'd be fighting along side Kakashi, who would bust out his sharingan, and Sasuke would unwittingly fire off an amaterasu, killing Kakashi => Sasuke is a criminal once again. Itachi's not stupid enough to make such a mistake.
    Itachi rigged Sasuke's sharingan to react to any sharingan because he knew sasuke will seek answers and it will not go to konoha ....

If you killed your borther and your borther will smile at you when he dies and pokes your head you would be confused and you would seek questions... you would not go very happy back to the vilage

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Deidera View Post
    I believe that the person Kisame saw no sooner after he had killed Fuguki was the real Madara because his hair was fairly long and he was all bandaged up which could have been part of the result of his fight with Hashirama.
    yes that was madara ( very long hair we can see ) i still can belive some people think Tobi cuts his hair twice :sy::sy:

the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheese makes it hard to poo

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    yes that was madara ( very long hair we can see ) i still can belive some people think Tobi cuts his hair twice :sy::sy:
    so give or take in the last 2 years how many times have you gotten a hair cut??? again people who can fly and summon giant animals that can talk is in the realm of possibility but someone gets a few hair cuts and you throw the bullsh*t flag?!

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post
    so give or take in the last 2 years how many times have you gotten a hair cut??? again people who can fly and summon giant animals that can talk is in the realm of possibility but someone gets a few hair cuts and you throw the bullsh*t flag?!
    he let his hair grow very long ... we are not talking about a normal haircut to let a a hair grow that large and then cut it two times .....:sy:

Look at sakura hair he cut her hair and he stil its not that long anymore...

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why can't we use the hair growing back again as a viable reason to say he sometimes have his hair short and his hair long?

The whole point of getting a hair cut is because your hair is too long.

yeah the difference is about 10 years ... its possible i said that but its retarded for a character.... you cut your hair and then to let grow again and then cuts his hair again ....
    Why is it retarded? That sounds like what a normal human being does.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by choft View Post
    Why can't we use the hair growing and back again as a viable reason he sometimes have his hair short and his hair long?

The whole point of getting a hair cut is because your hair is too long.

Why is it retarded? That sounds like what a normal human being does.
    you let your hair very long like madara and then you cut it ... two times ?
    and that is a normal human

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you let your hair very long like madara and then you cut it ... two times ?
    and that is a normal human being does
    I meant that getting your hair cut when it gets long is what a normal human being does.

And so what if he only did it two times? It's not that weird. Weird shit is stuff like having sex with a 5 month old baby. I'm sorry, but saying that Tobi is different based on his haircut over a period of a long time is not sufficient evidence to prove anything. Tobi has also changed his mask over the years. Are you going to say that Tobi is 3 different people because of the mask change too?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    To begin with, why would Madara wear a mask? Not saying he didn't, but I just want to know why.

The only real issue with this that comes to mind is that long-haired Tobi (=? Madara) revealed himself to Kisame. Then when short-haired Tobi came out, he showed his face to Kisame and Kisame seemingly recognized him as the same person; i.e., long-haired Tobi and short-haired Tobi apparently have the same face.

I'll have to dig around for the chapter, but it's in a thread from a few days ago that's basically the same theory.
    He doesnt recognize tobi as the same person i was going to say this same thing her is the page

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[B]

I will put this things chronologically

20 years ago there was a man behind the mask this mask men has short hair this is Tobi !

Itachi was young when Tobi attaked Konoha

After Itachi become older lets say he had 15-16 years here he meet with someone that he belives he was Madara Uchiha

This man has long hair and its impossible for him to be Tobi unless Tobi hair keeps growing and then he cuts his hair again and again...

This mask men long hair ( Madara ) we see him for the last time controling Yagura from the shadows

Both have the same mask that Tobi had when he attaked Konoha look carefully

Then we see the mask men with shot hair ( Tobi ) years later appearing again this time joining akatsuki

Notice that they are two different people ?

I belive this is the way Tobi maked people belive his Madara Uchiha because he had Madara to remplace him and show them something else with the same mask that Tobi always had.....
    Another thing, why did you put Kisame's meeting with Tobi after Itachi's meeting with Tobi. What proof do you have that shows this happened?

If you want to base it on haircut, it's much more likely that Kisame met with Tobi before Itachi did. This means that you placed the order wrong and then the haircut thing makes even more sense. Tobi used to have long hair, then he got one hair cut. There is nothing wrong with an appearance change. Every anime character has one.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

its not a tobi identy thread ... if you whant to know who is tobi in my opinion http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...98326&page=441 scroll down and you will se my name and my theory
    lol it got removed didn't it ? I'll check it out haha I see what you did there though so you think that the 'masked guy' has actually been two different guys , originally madara then tobi came along I understand now
    *edit your theory is possible I guess only some holes as does all theory's nice anyway

Last edited by LssJBroly; 07-16-2012 at 08:52 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Another thing, why did you put Kisame's meeting with Tobi after Itachi's meeting with Tobi. What proof do you have that shows this happened?

If you want to base it on haircut, it's much more likely that Kisame met with Tobi before Itachi did. This means that you placed the order wrong and then the haircut thing makes even more sense. Tobi used to have long hair, then he got one hair cut. There is nothing wrong with an appearance change. Every anime character has one.
    Itachi meet with madara uchiha....kisame meet uchiha madara later when yagura was the mizukage....

kisame didnt meet with madara before itachi .... itachi was like 15 years when he meet with madara....

also kisame only knew about madara when madara shows himself.... then years later tobi says to kisame that his madara.... and kisame belives him because he sees only a very old face.... or he knew that tobi and madara are both ploting for the same thing

Last edited by alexu9696; 07-16-2012 at 08:58 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

I meant that getting your hair cut when it gets long is what a normal human being does.

And so what if he only did it two times? It's not that weird. Weird shit is stuff like having sex with a 5 month old baby. I'm sorry, but saying that Tobi is different based on his haircut over a period of a long time is not sufficient evidence to prove anything. Tobi has also changed his mask over the years. Are you going to say that Tobi is 3 different people because of the mask change too?
    no i dont consider the mask to say that.... i only used the mask to show that tobi had that mask 20 years ago and then madara the one with the long hair had the same mask when the uchiha clan massacre happened

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi meet with madara uchiha....kisame meet uchiha madara later when yagura was the mizukage....

kisame didnt meet with madara before itachi .... itachi was like 15 years when he meet with madara....

also kisame only knew about madara whwn madara shows himself.... then tobi says to kisame that his madara.... and kisame belives him because he sees only a very old face.... or he knew that tobi and madara are both ploting for the same thing
    Proof please that Itachi met Madara before Kisame did.

Itachi was 13, not 15. You didn't even get Itachi's age correct. The meeting with Tobi was before the Uchiha clan massacre, and the clan massacre was five years before the start of the series. That means that it happened eight years ago. Itachi was 21 years old when he died, which means that he was 13 eight years ago.

Also, why does this mean that Itachi met Madara before Kisame. Please explain.

You still have not shown any proof.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Proof please that Itachi met Madara before Kisame did.

Itachi was 13, not 15. You didn't even get Itachi's age correct. The meeting with Tobi was before the Uchiha clan massacre, and the clan massacre was five years before the start of the series. That means that it happened eight years ago. Itachi was 21 years old when he died, which means that he was 13 eight years ago.

Also, why does this mean that Itachi met Madara before Kisame. Please explain.

You still have not shown any proof.
    Because Kisame was suprise when he meet Madara ... he dint know of Madara controling yagura ... so its imposibile that kisame meet madara before itachi

This also proves that Kisame realy did meet Madara Uchiha and not Tobi

Last edited by alexu9696; 07-16-2012 at 09:12 AM.

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Because Kisame was suprise when he meet Madara ... he dint know of Madara controling yagura ... so its imposibile that kisame meet madara before itachi

This also proves that Kisame realy did meet Madara Uchiha and not Tobi
    No, that just means that Kisame was surprised that Yagura was being controlled by someone. I have no idea where you got the conclusion that this means that Itachi met Tobi before Kisame.

And this is not proof that Kisame met Madara Uchiha. Because since you haven't proven that Tobi is two different people, I'm assuming that is Tobi. We already know that Madara is dead (Edo Madara), so your scan is certainly not proof that Tobi is Madara.

Again, I ask you: What proof do you have?

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

No, that just means that Kisame was surprised that Yagura was being controlled by someone. I have no idea where you got the conclusion that this means that Itachi met Tobi before Kisame.

And this is not proof that Kisame met Madara Uchiha. Because since you haven't proven that Tobi is two different people, I'm assuming that is Tobi. We already know that Madara is dead (Edo Madara), so your scan is certainly not proof that Tobi is Madara.

Again, I ask you: What proof do you have?
    read the whole page ... kisame tought that Madara Uchiha is dead ... and was suprised that madara was the one to control Yagura...

You can belive what you whant.... i think i have proven enought that the mask men is two different people !

And knowing that madara died has nothing to do of what i am saying because madara could have died in the era of the fourth mizukage

Kabuto clearly said madara is a special edo and it was revived in his prime not at his moment of death

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

read the whole page ... kisame tought that Madara Uchiha is dead ... and was suprised that madara was the one to control Yagura...

You can belive what you whant.... i think i have proven enought that the mask men is two different people !

And knowing that madara died has nothing to do of what i am saying because madara could have died in the era of the fourth mizukage

Kabuto clearly said madara is a special edo and it was revived in his prime not at his moment of death
    Kisame was surprised that Yagura was being controlled by someone. I mean, Yagura is a Kage. I would be surprised if the Kage was being manipulated. And Madara is dead because he is an Edo.

Read this scan please.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/3

All Kabuto said is that he made Madara's body better than he was in his prime. He never said anything about reviving it in his prime. We all know that when an Edo is revived, it's at the moment of death. The fact that Madara is young proves that he died way before the era of the fourth mizukage.

And still, why does this mean that Itachi met Tobi before Kisame? Stop avoiding this question please.

Last edited by choft; 07-16-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Kisame was surprised that Yagura was being controlled by someone. I mean, Yagura is a Kage. I would be surprised if the Kage was being manipulated. And Madara is dead because he is an Edo.

Read this scan please.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/3

All Kabuto said is that he made Madara's body better than he was in his prime. He never said anything about reviving it in his prime. We all know that when an Edo is revived, it's at the moment of death. The fact that Madara is young proves that he died way before the era of the fourth mizukage.

And still, why does this mean that Itachi met Tobi before Kisame?
    Are you blind.... cant you see what kisame says ?

Kisame: Who are you ?

Madara: I am Uchiha Madara

Kisame : I belive he is dead i still dont trust you show youself !

ps: i think you are troling or you a realy seeing what you whant to see and not the whole script :confused:

This means Kisame never meet Tobi or Uchiha madara before that time .... so Itachi was the one to meet Uchiha Madara first

also read this scan

Last edited by alexu9696; 07-16-2012 at 09:49 AM.

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Are yoi blind.... cant you see what kisame says ?

Kisame: Who are you ?

Madara: I am Uchiha Madara

Kisame : I belive he is dead i still dont trust you show youself !

ps: i am begind to think you are troling or you a realy seeing what you whant to see and not the whole script :confused:
    Wow, you think I'm trolling?

Dude, you're now avoiding my question. Why does this prove that Itachi met Tobi before Kisame?

EDIT:
    This means Kisame never meet Tobi or Uchiha madara before that time .... so Itachi was the one to meet Uchiha Madara first
    Finally, you make an answer. That still doesn't explain why Itachi met Tobi before Kisame.

Last edited by choft; 07-16-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Wow, you think I'm trolling?

Dude, you're now avoiding my question. Why does this prove that Itachi met Tobi before Kisame?
    Because Kisame didnt know about Madara until that time .... and the time of yagura is far beyond the era when the Uchiha clan massacre happen !

I tought this was common sense !

Last edited by alexu9696; 07-16-2012 at 09:54 AM.

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh ****, I got the order wrong. I just realised that Tobi did grow his hair long again when he met Itachi because it was short during the nine tail attack on Konoha. Sorry, my bad.

Still, a haircut really doesn't prove that it's two different people.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Oh ****, I got the order wrong. I just realised that Tobi did grow his hair long again when he met Itachi because it was short during the nine tail attack on Konoha. Sorry, my bad.

Still, a haircut really doesn't prove that it's two different people.
    yeah your bad ... and there is more then haircut ... the way they act the way they think ..... its not the same person !

and i am not the only one who belives this....

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The man with long hair must have been madara. He is way taller then itachi and Tobi is about the same size as itachi..

And If you see on the pic his arms are cross folded like the latest mangas

=)
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah your bad ... and there is more then haircut ... the way they act the way they think ..... its not the same person !

and i am not the only one who belives this....
    No, it's just based on his hair that you think it's two different people. That's really not proof that he is two different people. I admit I got the order a bit mixed up with Itachi meeting Tobi and the nine-tail attack on the village, but it doesn't change what I think that Tobi is one person.