View Poll Results: After reading this, do you think Tobi could really be the Ramen Guy?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 75.00%
  • No

5 25.00%
Page 21 of 24 « First ... 111718192021222324 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revz

Re: Madara and Tobi the two people behind the mask !

Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    people dont belive that a character will cut his hair (because he has short hair when he attaked konoha..) then let grow again of the hair then cuts again that hair...

For what reason would a character cut his hair twice ? and let it grow that much ?

Aluxu Why do you keep double posting @ EACH Thread?

Use the "EDIT" Button.

If you keep this going , you will get inrfacted.

Also , Alot of humans cut their hair frequently.

Maybe Tobi and Madara are into Heavy Metal and like long hair?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Aze View Post

Aluxu Why do you keep double posting @ EACH Thread?

Use the "EDIT" Button.

If you keep this going , you will get inrfacted.

Also , Alot of humans cut their hair frequently.

Maybe Tobi and Madara are into Heavy Metal and like long hair?
    lol soory no i dont belive tobi is a weord rock that cuts his hair ,,, heavy metel lol

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by choft View Post
    No, it's just based on his hair that you think it's two different people. That's really not proof that he is two different people. I admit I got the order a bit mixed up with Itachi meeting Tobi and the nine-tail attack on the village, but it doesn't change what I think that Tobi is one person.
    yeah the base point is the hair but there is also the way they speek thre is a difference some people can see that...

Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.

Has anyone heard of the transformation jutsu?

I think characters can use chakra and transform to look like others... or many i'm thinking of a different manga.

Either way - i have my own theory about this and may decide to post in here.

Oh, and countless threads and people already believed Madara and Tobi existed at the same time :\

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by p0002q View Post
    Has anyone heard of the transformation jutsu?

I think characters can use chakra and transform to look like others... or many i'm thinking of a different manga.

Either way - i have my own theory about this and may decide to post in here.

Oh, and countless threads and people already believed Madara and Tobi existed at the same time :\
    then why does not tobi used all the time transformation jutsu to look like madara... ?

Tsunade uses all the time transformation jutsu...

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

then why does not tobi used all the time transformation jutsu to look like madara... ?

Tsunade uses all the time transformation jutsu...

Tobi is a genius.

Madara was alive during some of Nagato's life. This was proven when he was edo'd and thought Nagato brought him back. We do not know how much longer he was alive after that point, but there are many theories.

-Controlling the Mizukage
    -Uchiha Massacre
    -Etc.

But those are just theories.

"Tobi" attacked the leaf 16 years ago, not 20 and failed.

"Madara" was detected by Itachi - that could have been Tobi or the actual Madara.

Between Madara knowing about Nagato and being edo'd is all up for debate.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Tobi is a genius.

Madara was alive during some of Nagato's life. This was proven when he was edo'd and thought Nagato brought him back. We do not know how much longer he was alive after that point, but there are many theories.

-Controlling the Mizukage
    -Uchiha Massacre
    -Etc.

But those are just theories.

"Tobi" attacked the leaf 16 years ago, not 20 and failed.

"Madara" was detected by Itachi - that could have been Tobi or the actual Madara.

Between Madara knowing about Nagato and being edo'd is all up for debate.
    well thats the whole point if Madara knew Nagato he must have lived to the uchiha massacre.... to the whole yagura control to the point he knew even Nagato

i forgot Madara lived to see Nagato .... oh this made mt theory even more possbile +rep

Last edited by alexu9696; 07-16-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

well thats the whole point if Madara knew Nagato he must have lived to the uchiha massacre.... to the whole yagura control to the point he knew even Nagato

i forgot Madara lived to see Nagato .... oh this made mt theory even more possbile +rep

Thanks and the manga showed "Madara" as the one to help Itachi and control Yagura (was too lazy to look up his name, but since u said it i remember lol)

I just haven't seen anything 100% proven on Madara after he knew Nagato.

Tobi could've been dressed like Madara.

Itachi and many other people know what Madara looked like when he fought the 1st hokage, so if Tobi wanted people to believe he was Madara and nothing else, he would dress the part.

Even dressed as Tobi, the 4th hokage considered Tobi's most likely identity to be Madara.

Also - Zetsu has the ability to make exact clones. That Madara could've simply been Zetsu transformed and Itachi would have no way to know it wasn't "Madara".

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    you finish shittin and you
    flushed the toilet and wait a
    second... one chunk come back.
    What does that chunk want?

i believe they are the same person. madara only grew his hair for itachi and kisame to believe that hes in fact the real madara behind the fire mask. since it's very crucial for him to control itachi. and it's a part of his plan.

then when he showed his face with long hair to kisame the very first time, kisame already recognized tobi during the later parts when he removed his mask. it's the same face.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Thanks and the manga showed "Madara" as the one to help Itachi and control Yagura (was too lazy to look up his name, but since u said it i remember lol)

I just haven't seen anything 100% proven on Madara after he knew Nagato.

Tobi could've been dressed like Madara.

Itachi and many other people know what Madara looked like when he fought the 1st hokage, so if Tobi wanted people to believe he was Madara and nothing else, he would dress the part.

Even dressed as Tobi, the 4th hokage considered Tobi's most likely identity to be Madara.

Also - Zetsu has the ability to make exact clones. That Madara could've simply been Zetsu transformed and Itachi would have no way to know it wasn't "Madara".
    yeah possible ... good points still if Madara lived to see Nagato and had the same goal as Tobi ... why would not Madara help Tobi ?

This way no one would think tobi is not the real madara they could decive everyone ..... like twins you dont know who is who

In the manga we can see they have a plan together becuase madara said

Madara: Everything is not going accordingly to the plan....

And tobi wanted to revive Madara for a reason.... because they have a plan

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Red Swag View Post
    i believe they are the same person. madara only grew his hair for itachi and kisame to believe that hes in fact the real madara behind the fire mask. since it's very crucial for him to control itachi. and it's a part of his plan.

then when he showed his face with long hair to kisame the very first time, kisame already recognized tobi during the later parts when he removed his mask. it's the same face.
    Why grow his hair??

He can use transformation jutsu....................

One of the first jutsus ever shown starting in the academy days ~_~, but forgotten in this thread

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah possible ... good points still if Madara lived to see Nagato and had the same goal as Tobi ... why would not Madara help Tobi ?

This way no one would think tobi is not the real madara they could decive everyone ..... like twins you dont know who is who

In the manga we can see they have a plan together becuase madara said

Madara: Everything is not going accordingly to the plan....

And tobi wanted to revive Madara for a reason.... because they have a plan
    Well, I believe that Madara created Tobi using Izanagi \ Creation technique.

This explains why Tobi is so smart when it comes to everything. He had Madara to teach him, create him

Tobi knows the clans and skillsets of the Leaf shinobi.
    Tobi knows the powers of the bijuus, (Tobi even knew that the KM can sense intent)
    Tobi knows about the legendary weapons.

Tobi has the same plan as Madara.

Tobi has only been shown to be "nervous" one time imo, and that was when Kabuto showed Madara.

Tobi was pissed at Nagato because Nagato was supposed to bring back Madara at some point in time.

IMO, there is far too much evidence saying that Tobi is a creation of Madara but that's just my opinion!

( I editted my previous post with a quote and it made a new post --- sorry ~_~)

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    you finish shittin and you
    flushed the toilet and wait a
    second... one chunk come back.
    What does that chunk want?

Why grow his hair??

He can use transformation jutsu....................

One of the first jutsus ever shown starting in the academy days ~_~, but forgotten in this thread
    its part of the story to have a mystery villain. thats why the mask is needed. so that fans will make tons of theories about his identity. it adds excitement. till now we still dont know who tobi is.

and why would he need to transform everytime or 24/7. if he can just fake his identity like what he jus did. it works anyway

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Well, I believe that Madara created Tobi using Izanagi \ Creation technique.

This explains why Tobi is so smart when it comes to everything. He had Madara to teach him, create him

Tobi knows the clans and skillsets of the Leaf shinobi.
    Tobi knows the powers of the bijuus, (Tobi even knew that the KM can sense intent)
    Tobi knows about the legendary weapons.

Tobi has the same plan as Madara.

Tobi has only been shown to be "nervous" one time imo, and that was when Kabuto showed Madara.

Tobi was pissed at Nagato because Nagato was supposed to bring back Madara at some point in time.

IMO, there is far too much evidence saying that Tobi is a creation of Madara but that's just my opinion!

( I editted my previous post with a quote and it made a new post --- sorry ~_~)
    If madara knew Creation of all things he would have done many things.... i dont belive he had that but is a possible theory

I belive Tobi is Izuna Uchiha and i refer to the consciousness of tobi .... tobi's body could be made out of zetsu parts because he keeps remplacing body parts ... he could have a sharingan similar to kakashi because he knows about kamui...and he has the rinnegan from nagato....

So the body of tobi is a abomination but the consciousness of tobi is Izuna Uchiha

Look at my thread about this

READ ALL BEFORE YOU POST YOUR COMMENT !!!

Criteria For Tobi’s Identity

1) He is from the time of Hashirama Senju, and needs to be someone the Kyuubi would instantly recognize.

[IMG][/IMG]

He is instantly recognized by the Kyuubi, who as far as we know has been sealed away in an Uzumaki jinchuuriki ever since the battle at the Valley of the End, where Uzumaki Mito sealed it into herself. There are no reports of the Kyuubi having broken free aside from in Yondaime’s time. This means that Tobi is someone the Kyuubi met during the time of Hashirama.

Given the way in which he speaks of past events, he has first-hand knowledge of and was emotionally investment in the Uchiha/Senju conflict.

Izuna fits: Uchiha Izuna was from this time period, and for obvious reasons, was personally and emotionally invested in fighting the Senju.

2) He has to have a credible reason for being pissed off at the Uchiha’s making peace with the Senju, and needs to be personally, emotionally invested in Uchiha Izuna’s eyes being given to Uchiha Madara.

“What kind of monster would hurt his beloved younger brother?! All I ever wanted was to protect the Uchiha clan! […] My younger brother accepted his role and willingly gave his eyes to me….[Tobi clenches his arms in anger]. What happened to the hatred we had for them?! What did my brother sacrifice his eyes for?!”

Izuna fits: He has ample reason to be pissed off at the Uchiha, even more so than Uchiha Madara; he sacrificed his eyes and possibly his life to give Madara the EMS in order to protect the Uchiha in their fight against the Senju, only to have them go and make peace? Why did he sacrifice his eyes and his life for them, then?!

3) He has a credible reason for claiming that the eyes Nagato had “were [his] to begin with.”

Izuna fits: If we accept the likelihood that Nagato’s eyes used to be Uchiha Madara’s (who is the only person we know which awakened the Rinnegan), then we also accept that Nagato’s eyes originally belonged to Uchiha Izuna’s, as we know that Uchiha Madara’s EMS eyes originally belonged to Izuna. Izuna fits this perfectly; no one else has a better credible reason to claim Nagato’s eyes “were his to begin with” than Izuna.

4) He needs to be a person whom Uchiha Madara will trust with his own life and rebirth.

Madara trusted Tobi to bring him back to life with Nagato’s powers. This is a major deal. Who would whant to ressurect an arrogant bastard like Madara unless he was your brother .... only the love of a brother would accept Madara

If we accept Madara’s statement that he awakened the Rinnegan shortly before his death, then this also means that he had only a very short period of time to transplant the Rinnegan into child Nagato. This means that he was 100%, utterly dependent on Tobi to carry out the ‘plan’ he mentioned to Kabuto, which included his resurrection.

Madara also gave Tobi access to the Hashirama-related power which he had nearly died for; an incredible show of trust.

Izuna fits: He is Uchiha Madara’s younger brother, and brotherly ties are a major focal point of this manga. We know that Rinnei Tensei can bring the dead back to life, and we know that Uchiha Madara gained the Rinnegan before dying. It would make sense if he used the Rinnegan to bring back Izuna.

Counter-Argument: Nagato wasn’t able to bring back Jiraiya because he had died too long ago! How could Madara bring back Izuna, who had died even longer ago!

Response: Uchiha Madara planned to use Nagato to bring himself back to life. If we accept that Madara died while Nagato was a child (which is necessary, as Nagato was given the Rinnegan as a child), and that Nagato was expected to ‘grow’ into his power, then this shows Madara thought it was fully possible for Nagato to resurrect him, despite years having passed. Which indicates that it is also fully possible for Madara to resurrect Izuna, despite years having passed.

5) He needs to have a credible grudge against Konoha, and has to have waited a long time for his vengeance against Konoha.
    Spoken to Kushina: “Do you have any idea how long I’ve waited for this moment?!”

Izuna fits: His reason for a grudge against Konoha are obvious and profound; he gave his eyes to fight against the Senju who controlled the village, then eventually expelled his brother out from it. If we accept that he died or was maimed back in Hashirama’s days, then he has been waiting a long, long time indeed for his vengeance.

6) Tobi needs to be an Uchiha.

Although not Madara, Tobi still needs to have an Uchiha’s body; he uses the sharingan with expertise not seen outside a native Uchiha, and does not appear to have any problems with his body not being suited for the sharingan.

Izuna fits: Self-explanatory.

7) Tobi has to have a credible reason for being at least partly made out of Zetsu goo, even as far back as the fight with Yondaime.

Izuna somewhat fits: Tobi claims that Uchiha Izuna died in battle after losing his eyes. Knowing that Rinnei Tensi is capable of bringing the dead back, and also knowing that Zetsu goo is based off of Hashirama’s DNA, it’s credible that for Madara to bring Izuna back, he had to use Zetsu goo for whatever reason. Admittedly, more data is required here.

8) He has an old, wrinkly face, despite being partially made out of Zetsu goo.

Izuna fits: If we accept that Izuna was brought back to life with the Rinnegan while Nagato was a child, then at least 30+ years have passed, as we know that Nagato (being Jiraiya’s first disciple) should be as old or older than Minato. If Izuna was brought back in a partially ‘real’ body which aged, and if he had died in his 20’s, then he would now be in his 50’s or 60’s, explaining the wrinkly face. This is also supported by the fact that he indicates if Itachi knew some of his secrets, the Amaterasu would have killed him, indicating that at least part of him was non-Zetsu goo and thus vulnerable to being killed.

Note: The biggest clue is that " Tobi is a good boy " meaning Izuna was a good brother to Madara but turn evil to get revenge for Madara.... i belive kishi is making a switch deja vu like Itachi and Sasuke .... Madara and Izuna

Last edited by alexu9696; 07-16-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont get why people think its so impossible to grow your hair to your shoulders over the course of 16 years and then decide to cut it again at some point. AND neither of those hair lengths is anywhere near as long as Madara's as shown by him as an edo. wassa madda you!!???

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi is Obito while Madara is just Madara. Get over it.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by Cray View Post
    Tobi is Obito while Madara is just Madara. Get over it.
    haha what a noob with 5 post... says tobi is obito

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by slinkease View Post
    I dont get why people think its so impossible to grow your hair to your shoulders over the course of 16 years and then decide to cut it again at some point. AND neither of those hair lengths is anywhere near as long as Madara's as shown by him as an edo. wassa madda you!!???
    16 years he had short hair because then there was attak on konoha .... then we have 5-6 years later a maked men with long hair that is talking with Itachi then we have a short hair masked men years later

and we know madara lived to see a young nagato so my theory its possible

Last edited by alexu9696; 07-16-2012 at 01:46 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree and I think as I've said that Tobi was mentored by Madara himself and didn't just happen to meet him once or something and later took his place as the big man.
    And also, as has been said countless of times, Kagami is likely Tobi. This makes sense considering Madara as a big part of Tobi as well. Kagami belongs to the Danzo, elders and Hiruzen generation. Hiruzen was mentored by Tobirama and had Senju style ideals, but where was the famous Uchiha antagonist part if not Kagami/Tobi mentored by Madara?

Last edited by Higekage; 07-16-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi Theory

well tobi knows about the jubi(ten tailed beast) while madara don't know about it cause he only wants the kyubi.Tobi get angry when he knew that madara is resurrected.At kisame's past,Tobi looks like madara right?and he can also use tsokuyomi cause he controlled that little kage...and the time when tobi met itachi,I think its another body cause its not madaras body.And the time when he fought the 4rt hokage,I think its also another body cause its kinda little thinner...So I guess tobi has the ability to control or transfer to another body!!!

but the question is, Who is Tobi???

Im not so sure if hes Izuna,but im 80% sure that he is Raikudo sages 1st born son.He knows about the jubi thats why he pursued nagato to build akatsuke.He said he is the one who gave nagato's rennigan,he is the only man that knows everything in the past and he believe that sage of six paths is true.

Boss Of The NY7 JaccuziSplot777's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Finally that someone figured out that madara was still alive when he was controlling the mizuage...I think orochimaru created Tobi aka obito and zetzu..remember that orochimaru had the 1st DNA also and had madara DNA also to create zetzu while orochimaru was with akatski and how does oro no who Tobi is when they were never seen face to face..and wat episode have u seen oro was doin while wif akatski???

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm bored...

Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post
    a lot of times people cut their hair in anime and tv shows to show a symbol of change in their life or walking a new path. also you said it yourself that YEARS passed by between the kyubi attack and when itachi met tobi so...
    so why would he get his hair like that again?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i still tobi is zetsu madara cloned himself into zetsu and gave him little of his power before he died

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

really good point, i noticed this but never gave it any thought of attention! i like it!

Sound village's Janitor theph0necompany's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    The end of the prolouge to the beggining of the END!
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

madara used izanagi to impregnate hashirama at the VOTE then died. Hashirama gave birth and called the boy uchiah madara which is the edo madara running around NOW!

this madara put his fathers(Madara) DNA into a zetsu clone making tobi but then died of old age

...So the madara who was summoned via edo tensei isnt madara and tobi who was proven to not be madara is actually madara.