Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ninja Art Torture Technique: Ninjutsu Training!!!

Ah Lili Sensei another lovely day of training in an exclusive hot spot. I'm so glad Mizukage-sama let us use his private beach for Ninjutsu training.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you!

Re: Ninja Art Torture Technique: Ninjutsu Training!!!

Hey there!

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol Hi! I hear ninjutsu training is long and strenuous so I did bring us a bag of provisions. Everything we could want or need is in this awesome Betsey Johnson beach bag!

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

Excellent, my student! Now, differentiate Ninjutsu from Elemental Ninjutsu.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh snap!!! Well Elemental Ninjutsu focuses on using natural forces found in the world and manipulating them to your use as a basis for a type of move. Ninjutsu is much diverse and the techniques usually come from within the user. The manipulation can be used to harden hair, sharpen tools, create origami, etc.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

Close but not quite. Say, your body runs on Chakra, right? Depending on it's inherited nature. You can produce chakra from your body and energy and use this chakra to obtain certain effects. In this way, Chakra can be manipulated and condensed to form actual chakra figures, such as Rasengan or Gentle Fist, which has chakra pertain physical properties, or you can use it to manipulate other objects, such as, for example, running chakra through the hair and have it float around, run chakra through sand, run chakra through flowers, rocks, etc etc. This is not to be mistaken with Elemental Chakra. No, Ninjutsu relies solely on using chakra alone to manipulate the environment or to create actual physical structures.

Elemental Ninjutsu has the chakra turn in nature, in order to gain control and create natural phenomenons, such as Earth structures, wind gales, materialize water out of nowhere or even gaining control over it. While some properties of Chakra and Nature Chakra are quite similar (in all essence, what is the difference betwen Gaara's Sand manipulation and Yamato's Earth manipulation? I'd say it's the simple fact that yamato can actually use it's chakra to create these structures, while Gaara can't create Sand).

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought though that Gaara uses wind to control the sand? Where did I read that?...

But yes that kinda what I was trying to get at like with ninjutsu the user normally uses chakra to manipulate something that is already there, but you can do the same with elemental ninjutsu so I was at a loss. But I kinda get it it a bit more, but not really...but kinda...

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

The problem is that I don't get it very well either xD what should we do?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Eh well I guess we should practice some techniques. There so many though...Am I supposed to choose what I want to learn or something?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

First and foremost, usage of chakra with description alone. Chakra takes many properties, and you can manipulate it in many different ways to aid you in battle, even without the use of handseals. You can expel chakra from your feet in order to acquire adhesive properties, allowing you to stick to the ground, or a vertical or even an upside down surface. If the ground his shaking, or someone attempts to trip you, can can "glue" your feet to the ground.

Likewise, you can stick your feet to objects in order to bring them closer or other uses (Sasuke used this ability to throw a kunai with his foot). For example, you could hide a seal tag or an exploding tag under your feet or palms, so when your strike your opponent, the seal is placed. Or you could use it with your clones, so you don't need to place the seal, you can just detonate the clone.

Or you can use chakra to repel, allowing small bursts of speed while running, or enhance your punches and kicks, by repelling your opponent as you connect. This is the premise of Tsunade and Sakura's strength, but in a much lower level.

All of those things can be done with chakra . Questions?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No questions but I certainly like the idea of placing tags on clones and detonating them.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

Okay then, let's power through

(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
    Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

This is a simple Clone technique. These clones are not tangible, as such, you can make them attack your opponent, but they won't be able to actually touch him/her. Nonetheless, these are inexpensive and could be very useful if used correctly.
    Again, they can't touch anything, but you can make them seem like they're holding weapons and other stuff.

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique
    Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

Basically turns you into the shadow of someone.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
    Chakra:5
    Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Allows you to turn into something, like a rock, a weapon, an animal or another person. In my opinion, if if you turn into something with claws you can scratch the opponent, then if you turn into something with wings you can fly, but since no one really made anything official about it, please don't go flying around.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

Creates a cloud of smoke.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

You can only use this once, IF the rules made by the opponent doesn't forbid substitutions (Subs). This basically works by having you move at greater speed, seemingly teleport. You go from your place, grab something near, exchange places and then go away to hide. As such, if you're already trapped, unable to move, you can't preform the sub after.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill
    Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

Allows you to get out of ropes easily if they're not made of chakra.

(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique
    Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

The description is in the description

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm really into (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder. It's a good follow up attack while the opponent is defending against the jutsu. Have it follow closely after an attack that wont detonate it or burn it up, then once in short range detonate and you should be able to attack freely.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

Quote Originally Posted by Melizzle View Post
    I'm really into (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder. It's a good follow up attack while the opponent is defending against the jutsu. Have it follow closely after an attack that wont detonate it or burn it up, then once in short range detonate and you should be able to attack freely.
    It's actualy pretty useless because you can use a smoke bomb without wasting a jutsu.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I suppose, but with this jutsu it lasts 2 turns and you dont have to obstruct your own view of the opponent like you would be doing with a smoke bomb. Unless of course youre cool with sharingan or byakugan, etc...

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

I suppose, but with this jutsu it lasts 2 turns and you dont have to obstruct your own view of the opponent like you would be doing with a smoke bomb. Unless of course youre cool with sharingan or byakugan, etc...
    It's really the same, I tell you. This jutsu is useless.

Next batch!

(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.

Pretty basic, right? Needles are very sharp, yet their damage is restricted to a very small area. As such, you should aim for soft spots or specific nerves on the body. I can go into more detail, but I don't know if you want to pursue this field, as it requires lots of studying. Either way, a few obvious and easy spots would be the eyes, the throat, the heart and the carotid artery on the neck

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

This allows you to throw weapons underneath the shadow of a first weapon, with a slight delay. This way, when the opponent tries to dodge the first on, or even block it, the second might catch them of guard. Usually this is preformed with the giant windmill, but I see no reason why this can't be used with shurikens, kunais or even needles. You have my permission to do so.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Basically shows your intention to kill your opponent. It doesn't or shouldn't work if your opponent is from the same rank as you, and even less if your opponent is of a higher rank, but there are some tricks you can do to make it work. For example, you can use the Transformation technique to turn yourself into your opponent's worst fear, turn yourself into a respected and well known RPER, turn yourself into someone from your opponent's past, etc etc. This are mental tricks that catch your opponent off guard, and allow a paralysis through fear. Likewise, opening the Gates, Sage Mode, Bijuu Mode, Curse Seal, etc, are all ways to get stronger than your opponent, thus allowing you to use the technique on them.
    Either way, it should work fine with opponents of lower rank.

(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight
    Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

This is basically to distract your opponent and block his vision.

(Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu) - Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technique
    Description: The user will hurl kunai with pouches attached at their target. Upon impact, the pouches explode, releasing small explosive notes. Due to the large number of kunai thrown, a shower of notes will rain down on the target. The user will then throw one final kunai with an active explosive note at the target. It will begin to burn, and by igniting the falling smaller notes it will cause a gigantic explosion.

Easy enough, no?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok ok its useless....for now...^^

yeah seems easy enough. Lots of sakrua petals used offensively in the ninja world O.o

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

I've tried to use this jutsu to mimic other sounds. I've been told it's not the right usage. So far the only thing you can do is project your voice. You can, though, train your voice to mimic animal sounds, or even mechanical/artificial sounds, such as kunais, explosions, etc etc, in order to make the opponent believe something is coming towards him from a direction, when it is actually coming from a different one.

Btw, I've just thought about this. You can change the layout of the terrain to resemble an echo-proficient environment, and use this technique to further confuse your opponent. Even Sound masters like Mugi would have a very hard time pinpointing where the original sound is coming from.

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
    Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
    Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.

This is just a jutsu to erase almost all sounds you could make, as well as give you a tremendous boost in speed.

(Sakki) - Killing Intent
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 10 - 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
    Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

I taught you this already, haven't I? Nonetheless, this technique is only effective if the user is at least 2 ranks above the opponent. Even then, it can be somewhat easily be released by him/her. People of the same rank are not affected by this.

(Chakra Kami Wana no Jutsu) - Chakra Hair Trap Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: After cutting her hair, the user infuses the strands of hair with her chakra to trap anyone that may step on the hair. Once immobilized, they then become an easy target for another technique.
    Note: Can only be used by a Female bio

You have to cut your hair and infuse it with chakra, it will then trap your opponent. It seems to lock the entire lower half in place, paralyze it.

(Kage Makibishi no Jutsu) - Shadow Makibishi Technique
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 10
    Description: A simple ninja technique in which the user deploys a smoke bomb and is used to lay down the makibishi undercover so that the enemy target will not notice. This technique is used to cause some damage and slow the enemy target down when they stand on them.

The makibishi are small spiked iron objects. This is yet another useless technique, I say.

(Kage Nawa no Jutsu) - Shadow Rope Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will use a black rope infused with their chakra to hold down and trap their opponent.

Easy enough?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Perfect. About the Hair technique, is it the same technique used to shape hair the way you'd like it, or does this one just serve the purpose for paralysis?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

Perfect. About the Hair technique, is it the same technique used to shape hair the way you'd like it, or does this one just serve the purpose for paralysis?
    Paralysis, it's not the same technique.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ok then can this technique be used with another to increase the chances of trapping. Like idk toss the hair in with a wind technique or something.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

ok then can this technique be used with another to increase the chances of trapping. Like idk toss the hair in with a wind technique or something.
    The hairs must form an unbroken line between you/your feet and your opponent/opponent's feet, if that is met, then you can use anything to enhance the technique.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

m ok then thats good to know if i want to use this. And i might. Kill em with a fur ball.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    you!

m ok then thats good to know if i want to use this. And i might. Kill em with a fur ball.
    (Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu) – Haze Clone Technique
    Range: Long
    Damage N/A
    Description: Haze clone technique is like the regular clone technique in creating intangible clones, although these clones will let the enemy go through them. The Sharingan can see through the illusions. However these clones cannot cause any damage as they are illusions only.

Like said, similar to the regular one. But instead of dispersing when the opponent goes through them, these ones remain in the battlefield.

(Ninpo: Kyojin Shuriken no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Giant Shuriken Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user throws a Demon Wind Shuriken towards the enemy and uses his chakra to massively enlarge the shuriken, brutally striking the enemy, sending them flying.

Cool jutsu xD Since the shuriken doesn't haveany special property, you should be able to enlarge any weapon as big or smaller than it, which should include regular shuriken, kunais or makibishi. But to be as close to the original description as you can, only use this jutsu on things that you can throw spinning (So spin the kunai instead of throwing it on a straight line, for example)

(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Arrial Dance
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - mid
    Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.

This allows you to throw more than 8 kunais/shuriken/ranged weapons against an opponent, since they're thrown by chakra. They should be only slightly faster than normal, though, don't think they gain super speed.

(Sōshuriken no Jutsu) - Manipulated Shuriken Techique
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 15
    Description: With this technique a translucent string, both elastic and highly durable, is attached to a shuriken, making it possible to alter its path after having thrown it. An expert will have the ability to freely glide the shuriken in any direction with just a single movement of their fingertip. The first attack, challenging the enemy, is avoided and after a time-lag of several seconds, it will come from behind. Depending on the performance, the possible tactics can be infinite.

Easy enough, no? This time avoid using it with something apart from shuriken, though, since a shuriken is lighter than a kunai (we just don't want to take any chances).

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Arrial Dance
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - mid
    Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.

I refuse to ever resemble Tenten!!!
    I like (Sōshuriken no Jutsu) - Manipulated Shuriken Techique though. Reminds me a bit of the ball and chain weapon, expect more....ninjaie?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»