Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Why did the Uzumaki scatter. Were they friggen idiots or something?

I've realized something. Kushina stated that the Uzumaki clan was scattered after the destruction of the Eddy village. That doesn't make any sense. Konoha and the Eddy village were very close and the Senju and the Uzumaki were even related. Hell, two of the Hokages' wives were Uzumaki. My question is, why didn't the Uzumaki simply go live in Konoha? Weren't they best buddies? I'm sure every Uzumaki out there that experienced the destruction of their village must have known just how close they were with Konoha.

What do you think?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Why did the Uzumaki scatter. Were they friggen idiots or something?

I've always wondered that...

Artist Formerly Known As B Master Bee's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, they were feared for their sealing abilities in the Third Great Ninja War and was subsequently destroyed. They were allies, not best buddies. They also have their own culture and jutsu of their village which I'm sure they defended. Just because Helena goes to Troy doesn't mean all of Greece will live with the Trojans.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Losing to an infinite combo
    hurts :(

Maybe they saw what happened to the Uchiha's and didn't want to be like them.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

PnJ my friend. PnJ

Yolo ist Power
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the corps!

Well, during a war.. The only thing you think of is "Escape"
    Btw Good question! ... But only kishi know

Yolo ist Power
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the corps!

Quote Originally Posted by Sephy100 View Post
    Hahhahhaha, +Rep... Only one thing: Itachi was unborn
    We are talking about the history of the Uzumaki village (eddy village)

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that Kishi states they were destroyed by people who feared their sealing abilities.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

Friggin idiots? No, it was friggin plot no jutsu.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they pob spilt up with the hope that they might mix in all the refuges and make some of the clan still lives.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Naruto is any indication...then yes. Idiots. Every one of 'em.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody.. nobody does it better

there might be the feeling of guilt among the uzumakis... because of there ability they were attacked ,many of them were killed yet they could not defend themselves so there is a chance they decided to quit being a shinobi and got scattered or else they knew all the villages are after there unique specialty and that is why they did not trust konoha (though konoha added there symbol as a sign of trust but you never know the real motive?)

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by Master Bee View Post
    Well, they were feared for their sealing abilities in the Third Great Ninja War and was subsequently destroyed. They were allies, not best buddies. They also have their own culture and jutsu of their village which I'm sure they defended. Just because Helena goes to Troy doesn't mean all of Greece will live with the Trojans.
    I dont think the Senjus destroyed the Eddy village.

And the Greeks didn't (really) consider the Trojans their friends. In fact, Helena was the trigger that started a war that was waiting to happen. The situation between the Senjus and the Uzumaki is completely different to your analogy.

lol. I dont think the Uzumaki's could see the future.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    I've realized something. Kushina stated that the Uzumaki clan was scattered after the destruction of the Eddy village. That doesn't make any sense. Konoha and the Eddy village were very close and the Senju and the Uzumaki were even related. Hell, two of the Hokages' wives were Uzumaki. My question is, why didn't the Uzumaki simply go live in Konoha? Weren't they best buddies? I'm sure every Uzumaki out there that experienced the destruction of their village must have known just how close they were with Konoha.

What do you think?
    You don't keep up with real world event do you? What do you think refuges are? Loser of a war always scatter to survive or they die. This happen during a world war The leaf and all other villages were fighting to survive, no hands to spare helping a friend. History is full of examples of this. Survivals of Troy,Fall of Rome,Constantinople and so fort.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

They were just dumb. Naruto and Kushina are a lot alike so they probably are not the brightest group of people.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Think about this.

SEVERAL villages all ganged up on the Eddy village to destroy the Uzumaki and their sealing techniques. If they all relocate somewhere do you know whats gonna happen?

THOSE SAME VILLAGES WILL GO BACK WHERE ALL THE UZUMAKIS ARE AND TEAR THEIR ASSES AGAIN. What they did was smartest, Konoha wouldve been destroyed if they all went there

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    You don't keep up with real world event do you? What do you think refuges are? Loser of a war always scatter to survive or they die. This happen during a world war The leaf and all other villages were fighting to survive, no hands to spare helping a friend. History is full of examples of this. Survivals of Troy,Fall of Rome,Constantinople and so fort.
    You must be uninformed about the examples you gave me because all they do is work against your opinion. Classical history is one of my favorite interests/hobbies. So I'm pretty much aware of those events and its details.

First. The Trojan war is, at the very least, semi-mythical. And according to Greek tradition, Aeneas and the Trojans rebuilt Troy. So they didn't flee or scatter or whatever. Virgil (a Roman) was the one that came up with the Aeneid (the "fleeing" of Aeneas and company) story long after.

Secondly. Constantinople wasn't really destroyed. In other words, Constantinople wasn't wiped off the map like the Eddy village. It was captured. But there were people (mostly Greeks) who did flee from the city. Yet Lo and behold, guess where they fled to. To Italy! Why Italy? If you read up on the Eastern and Western Roman Empires and the Hellenic colonization of southern Italy and Sicily you'll understand why you've erred by bringing this up.

Secondly. The "Fall of Rome" wasn't anything sudden and dramatic. It was more of a decline than a "Fall". Some even call it a transformation rather than a "fall". Rome was eventually captured by some Ostrogoths or something like that but there weren't huge numbers of refugees involved. By then Rome's population was dwindling anyway. I think you may have meant to refer to the "Sack of Rome". There were some scattering involved there. The Visigoths sacked and looted Rome long before Ostrogoths finally captured Rome and deposed Romulus Augustus. After that event Romans did flee the city. Not really because of the attack itself but because of the blow to Rome's economy. And lo and behold, guess where many of them fled to. A substantial number of Romans fled to Africa. In fact, substantial numbers of Romans (especially veterans) were already migrating to Africa, even before the Sack of Rome, because of the economic and cultural prosperity that region was enjoying at the time.

There are more examples like these throughout history. People dont just scatter to random places after such events. The point is that losers of war do scatter after an event but they'll eventually coalesce in one or several places where they feel safe, familiar, and economically confident. Konoha was supposed to be that safe place for the Uzumaki's.

Quote Originally Posted by D3A View Post
    Think about this.

SEVERAL villages all ganged up on the Eddy village to destroy the Uzumaki and their sealing techniques. If they all relocate somewhere do you know whats gonna happen?

THOSE SAME VILLAGES WILL GO BACK WHERE ALL THE UZUMAKIS ARE AND TEAR THEIR ASSES AGAIN. What they did was smartest, Konoha wouldve been destroyed if they all went there
    ...This is clever +rep

lol...I doubt that there was a coalition of several villages whose sole purpose was to eradicate the Uzumaki's. Its possible but doubtful.

Last edited by Sarutobi Sasuke; 07-18-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL. :worshippy:

Yeah i mean the Uzumaki were distant blood relatives to the Senju, so I also wonder this.

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why would they go to a village everyone expect them to go too? It was like the Jewish... They didnt all go to the same place after their lively hood was threaten. You scatter with the hope to keep your race/family alive so you want ALL get caught again.

Plus Maybe it was some one from the leaf that took them out.. Sharingan user tobi or Madara himself...

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revz

Plot No Jutsu.

Maybe Kishi will explain this to us.

Well , Uzumakis where very rare type among Shinobis , rare enough to kidnap their members , since they have Special chakra = and can most likely use a Variety of Jutsu.

Many of them scattered around the world.

There are thousands of Uzumakis around most likely.

Artist Formerly Known As B Master Bee's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarutobi Sasuke View Post
    I dont think the Senjus destroyed the Eddy village.

And the Greeks didn't (really) consider the Trojans their friends. In fact, Helena was the trigger that started a war that was waiting to happen. The situation between the Senjus and the Uzumaki is completely different to your analogy.

lol. I dont think the Uzumaki's could see the future.
    Okay, well obviously I wasn't relating details to a manga literally to a real world event. Metaphorically is the way to take it. I think Madara probably destroyed Uzumakigakure. Obviously not the Senju.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    Why would they go to a village everyone expect them to go too? It was like the Jewish... They didnt all go to the same place after their lively hood was threaten. You scatter with the hope to keep your race/family alive so you want ALL get caught again.

Plus Maybe it was some one from the leaf that took them out.. Sharingan user tobi or Madara himself...
    The Jews scattered because that was the outcome the Romans wanted. In fact, there were already a couple of Jewish centers scattered outside of Judea before the Romans made their homeland a wasteland and called it "peace". And thats where the exiled Jews scattered to after the Romans "punished" them. These exiled Jews bounced around until they eventually found themselves a "friend" an coalesced there. That "friend" is called the US. About 40 percent (5-6million) of the world's Jewish population now live in the US. Two million immigrated to the US before the Holocaust and before the modern state of Israel was established. See, even the Jews eventually coalesced in a place they felt safe.

The Uzumaki's already have a safe place. That place is called Konoha. They dont have to wait 1800 years for a "friend" like the Jews had to. They already have a "friend".
    Why they no wanna coalesce there?

I'm gonna agree with the people who suggested plot-no-jutsu.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin' out

Dude..that was just too funny!!!
    Why they no wanna coalesce there?

That is a very valid point you have and we should have more clarity from Kishi concerning this Plot no Jutsu.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

people trying to compare the uzumaki to real life are dumb.

the uzumaki are a ninja clan, not helpless jews or trojans.

every ninja village should have a rendezvous point in case of attack anyway, the only reason you would scatter is if a civil war took place, this is because your enemies are your previous allies making all rendezvous points pointless to go to.

@OP, the Uzumaki "scattered" because kishi originally made the story about an orphan and never once thought "what if the readers come asking about where he came from" so he had to fit in any crap between the lines.

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

for the plot of the story, but if you want a real answer perhaps they were scared that if they got together after the attack they'd be targeted once again.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»