View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
743. You may not vote on this poll

23 3.10%

30 4.04%

90 12.11%

148 19.92%

452 60.83%
Page 6 of 23 « First ... 234567891016 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

Great chapter 5/5.
    Next week is going to be EPIC:D. The next step in the war is getting started. It was weird what Tobi said to Kakashi and Guy (like he knows them). I also remembered that Zetsu recorded every fight in Shippuden, so it might be a clue? Looking forward for the next chapter.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by animemomontherun View Post
    I think the Tobi reference may be a bit of a clue. However, I noted the curse mark. We'll see what it all means, hopefully very soon. About time we had an awesome chapter.
    what curse mark and when and where? at least i didnt get it...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alright I'll probably get flamed for this but after this latest chapter I'm kinda back to thinking that maybe tobi is Obito, I mean he seems to know Kakashi fairly well, the whole you don't remember faces thing, I don't know, if it is obito I don't get his motivation for this all, also what others have said about how he fought with the fourth hokage and was an adult size, not teenage size. But orochimaru could've experimented with obitos body.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't understand what some of you guys/gals do understand from the manga.......This manga has now got a great magnitude, where basically every detail of ninja world will be soon revealed either by Tobi himself or by Oro/Sasuke duo. Soon, there will be no place of our ordinary shinobi like Kakashi, Obito, Kages in this manga. U guys need to understand that. So, please don't bring up Obito theory again.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thengo Chronicles

i have a funny feeling that this is when we see Naruto's Orange Flash in action!!! this one one one fight has been long time coming!!! it was good to see this fight again after some time!!!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Eisenpelz View Post
    what curse mark and when and where? at least i didnt get it...
    thats what i wanna know? i looked closely n never saw it!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WHO THE **** IS TOBII?!!?!?!?!?!?! A MEAN DAMN this ***** knows how much of a talker Kakashi was an that was mostly in his youth! damn if tobi is Obito he had to have gone through alot of shit an i still dont think its him....Uchiha Kagami is my bet still....but whoever he is im finally starting to realise that a ***** baaad af! great chap but really wanna see where sasuke and oro are going. LONG LIVE LORD OROCHIMARU!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter is alright... i mean its getting to the point that its its getting to dramatic when naruto was talking about his dreams again im like ok i have to skip some pages we all now he wants to be hokage. And he is. everbody that naruto, bee, kakshi, or guy, fight or whoever that is legendary say the same thing.i think i need to start looking for another manga its getting boring

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A New Battle Begins!!!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First off, it is not kagami uchiha, why? Because when tobi fought the yondaime, he got injured and leaked zetsu like material.
    Therefore, this chapter only strengthens the theory that tobi is in fact a zetsu clone, of who we don't know. It could very well be Madara (zetsu clone) and I truly believe this theory now more than ever.

This is why.
    Firstly, he has the intent... To use a genjutsu to rule the world. (power hungry)
    2. Zetsu has the ability to clone shinobi to their exact chakra, maybe he did the same with madara.
    3. This explains why kurama felt tobi's presence as Madara when he got extracted from kushina.
    4. Madara (real one) obviously knows who tobi is, they had a plan together remember? So maybe he had zetsu recreate himself near his death bed, so that he may enact the plan.
    5. we now know Tobi knows all, just like zetsu knows all, kinda weird huh?

Anyway, I never liked this theory, in fact I was more level with the izuna one more. however, after today, this chapter has made the Madara zetsu clone the front-runner imo.

Also we know nothing about zetsu, yet he has played a big role so far, so I mean we're kinda overdue for a back-story on him, don't you think?

Master Of Fire Element secretworker12's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice Chapter!!!

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Did anyone else notice how odd the chapter started off? It was announced last week at the end of 593 that there would be colored pages to start of this chapter and the next, as well as a special one shot to commemorate the next movie. Does anyone have any info regarding those? I've tried looking for the colored pages but I can't find them. Will they be scanlated later along with the one shot?

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "we are just ordinary
    people driven to revenge in
    the name of justice, but if
    revenge is called justice,
    then that justice breeds yet
    more revenge and becomes a
    chain of hatred"

LOOOOOOOVED THIS WEEK'S CHAPTER!!!!
    LOOOVED!!!!!!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    To find the one true path, one
    must seek guidance amidst
    uncertainty.

Pretty sweet, although we already knew everything that was said in the chapter. Does this mean Gedo Mazo is the Juubi? 4/5

The finale is fast approaching, everyone! My body is ready

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Finally, picking up the pace on this shit. Siiiiiick chapter, seriously can't wait for next week.

Gonna see Naruto get his ass whooped followed by a comeback of the century! BOOM Tobi revealed! C'mon Kishi!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -

I give it a 4, Kishi wasted so many pages talking about The brothers and how he has 8 & 9 portion chakra, its obvious .

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i have been hearing a lot of people talking about tobi being obito but now I am actually starting to think it.. maybe hes mad rin died? lol all this over a girl hahaha

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

Finally it was gud, cbf writing a long comment today but in summary,
    I am glad I did not wait to read it all night it came out at 3am my time went to bed :L

Tobi knowing gai forgets faces whats the point in showing him his , suggests two things - Gai knows Tobi's true identity or if I took of his mask he'd forget who he was - big hints there with knowing bou kakashi too, I expect to see millions of Obito theories :/

The only downside was the chapter pretty much confirmed what we knew and went over it which is good but can make us feel like the chapter progressed not much of the plot , but don't complain , atleast our theories have been confirmed

anyway cannot wait for next weeks chapter finally we'll see tobi in action ^.^ 5 stars

Last edited by LssJBroly; 07-19-2012 at 04:15 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    stackin paper

Tobi knows about Gai and Kakashi? Maybe the dead Akatsuki members told info on their oppenents.

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yondaime4 View Post
    i have been hearing a lot of people talking about tobi being obito but now I am actually starting to think it.. maybe hes mad rin died? lol all this over a girl hahaha
    Hahaha, and she didn't even like him. Seems like something Naruto would do.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome Chapter! 5/5 for sure! By the way, IM totally new to this whole thing but Ive always read what some people have thought about the manga and one thing I cant stand is people who complain. Its like all they want to see is action action and more action. HAS ANYBODY EVER HEARD OF A PLOT?!?! If you think Kishi is doing a bad job, shut the **** up and write your own manga for the show since all of you seem to be able tot ell the future and shit.
    FINALLY, Ive been wanting to say that for awhile haha

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm watching you...

I don't get it. If all Tobi need was just a piece of 8 tails and 9 tails to complete his moon eye plan then what was the purpose of this war. He already had the eight tails chakra before the war all he needed to do was just ask Kabuto to summon Ginkaku and Kinkaku so he could do his Infinite Tsukiyomi without any interference.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePieness View Post
    GREAT CHAPTER!!! Also, how the f*ck does Tobi know about Kakashi and Guy?
    Obito

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just thought of something plausible, which can possibly tie together about who tobi actually is.

Obito- the theory itself isn't bad, but doesn't tie anything together, the time frame from the incident with the mizukage, and minato's battle with Tobi would suggest otherwise. Height, strength, time frame, and techniques suggest that it's impossible for Obito to be Tobi.

Kagami- Doubtful seeing he was in the second hokage's squad, close to the leaders, close with danzo and the third hokage, I think he was more patriotic towards the village rather than his own clan.(just an idea, can't really confirm ANYTHING on him, due to the fact we know such a limited amount on him and his background, but nothing suggests he could possibly be tobi)

Now, going back, tobi apparently lost his light in his eye when he was fighting konan, which means that something is seriously wrong here...He stated he had both Uchiha and Senju DNA both, what if he was actually and he had EMS, does this mean that EMS can't spam the Uchiha Forbidden techniques unless somehow Tobi did not actually have the EMS, hell I didn't even see MS being lit up there... hell I don't think I've ever seen this baws go EMS, so how can we know that he is even an EMS user at all... He is old, and that's obvious, how old? We can't really tell, he might be the first uciha, and a Uciha Overall...

BUT what if he is not an uchiha, but one of yamato's clones, or someone from the Senju clan... he has senju DNA in him, has zetsu-like abilities.... he uses some sort of space-time ninjutsu, so what if he is indirectly one of Orochimaru's subjects, or a senju related to the first hokage, and has regenerative abilities similar to his... Because everyone is figuring him out to be an Uchiha, but none of the know Uchiha have be known to have similar abilities and ambitions to his except madara himself..

Possibilties
    1. Tobi Is an Edo summoned by that was actually put un Hashirama Senju's body, but had somehow implanted Uchiha eyes in himself, and released from the Jutsu's grasp and had researched his own body to behave differently than normal Edo's, no attempting to not be injured at all, but attempting to be invulnerable, except when attempting to land an attack.
    2.Tobi is a Senju/ Clone of Hashirama (which in my opinion could possibly be a plausible idea), but without background knowledge, it's a scare idea at the same time.
    3. Tobi is an Uchiha (kagami, Obito whoever le fuq)
    4. Tobi Is Actually Madara's Clone, thus shares the same interests/memories with him (which is also one of the more probable ones)

Ideas might be a tad far fetched, but seeing Tobi's Inability to perform an MS, or any type of MS jutsu seems rather appalling, as I doubt he has knowledge or rather, lack the ability to perform the jutsu because of the state that his body is in is incapable of performing Susanoo, casting MS, or Tsukoyomi, and other jutsu's, BUT, this could also imply that he is Madara, but had MAYBE somehow, gained the ability to split(similar to Muu's Jutsu) and lost half his body in the Madara/Hashirama Fight, whilst the other half had survived, but without the other half of his body, he is incapable of neither dying or Fighting to full ability...

Doubt we'll know the truth about this mutha****a for a while, Kishi is using more Plot-no-Jutsu to keep us hanging, but there are a TON of possibilities, and I doubt we'll know the truth for a while, until tobi gets ****ed up... or when Orochi/Sasuke are talking we might get a revelation on who the **** Tobi is...but you must not forget that Tobi could be a Senju, just as much as he could be an Uchiha...because he lacks MS and has stated that he has gained both Uchiha and Senju DNA to be capable of using the forbidden technique of Izanagi/which hint hint, Itachi somehow was able to use as well...what if mikoto Uchiha was a Senju? O.O, we still have to talk about how Itachi was able to use Izanami...WHICH could also possibly mean he and itachi are somehow related.../ has Abilities similar to Zetsu's which are derived from the First Hokage... and is one tough son of a *****...

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Could Tobi be a Missing-Nin from the Leaf?