View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
743. You may not vote on this poll

23 3.10%

30 4.04%

90 12.11%

148 19.92%

452 60.83%
Page 8 of 23 « First ... 45678910111218 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by yetanotheruser View Post
    Yay. Finally someone with a brain. Yes, it is him.
    It's not him unless he's like Orochimaru and takes control of bodies which would be too much of reusing the same concept. They don't look similar in any way

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    Hey, everybody out there asking how tobi knows kakashi and guy? Let's think. O, kakashi and guy were in the same ninja class. So maybe if he were also in that generation he would have had experience with them. Who had a sharingan and was in that class.... Obito! Because tobi is obito. Or at least tobi knows all about what happened to boito, referencing the guilt that kakashi lived with his whole life. I'm stating it right here and right now:

Tobi is Obito. You can troll me and tell me how wrong I am and all that, but allow me to say, since the first time I saw tobi's sharingan covering only one of his eyes and realizing that tobi is spelled like obito except removing the last o and putting the t at the front, I gave my more childish assumption that tobi is obito. Now I am more mature, my facts are gathered, and on this chapter, 594, I am giving my official nb prediction that Tobi is Obito.
    1. He knows them from the replays that zetsu makes... he doesnt know them personally but has observed them..
    2. Obito could not have managed to be there to manipulate the mizukage
    3. Logic Flawed

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is statusless.

Wow, crazy chapter. Here's what I took from it.

First, Tobi can't be Shisui because Itachi just showed Sasuke his memories and he meets with whom we believe is Tobi like a day after Shisui died.

Second, he could be Obito, but like everyone said about the whole messed up timeline. Tobi fight's Minato and is an adult, we can't tell how old the 4th is although he still seems pretty young at the time. The 4th was Kakashi and Obito's master, he wouldn't have been old enough to be who Minato fights on Naruto's birthday.

It's getting Caaaaraaazy! I love it and hate it at the same time cause I know it's getting near the end game. I went through the same thing when DBZ was coming to an end, and I had already seen the episodes in Japanese lol

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this chapter fuking sucked, it was another filler chapter that only show shit i already know

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuriboh View Post
    I think the obito theories are gonna take over again :sy:
    The thing is, if it were actually true......

The Eastern Saiden transroboball's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogracio View Post
    Did anyone notice that the weapon of Tobi (previously Madaras') seemed to have reflected the rasengan of Naruto? And it threw away Naruto. Making me beleive that this weapon is some kind of mirror that throws away any jutsu that is thrown to the user.

mirror???? Kagami Uchiha maybe?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.

Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post
    nice, so Kagami Uchiha is too old, but somehow Obito was manipulating the Mizukage at the age of negative 20...failed logic is fail
    Itachi could do it. The sharingan has the power to influence the decisions of others, so if the user of it spends a whole lot of time doing that, I'm sure he'd be able to get it to a level to control a kid. Cause let's remember, mizukage was pretty young. I bet his mind was weaker than let's say 3rd hokages mind

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is statusless.

But Tobi does specifically call out Kakashi, and states that they don't remember faces so why tell them. That to me says they have seen his face before. And it's waaaaay too much of a coincidink that he calls out Kakashi like that. If he isn't Obito, he's someone they know that we've never been told about before.

But signs are pointing to Obito despite all these other facts that point otherwise

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is statusless.

We also ddon't know the limits to the TIME/space jutsu's, for all we know he can travel backwards in time. I mean, would it be that far fetched considering we just watched a war against basically zombies occur?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki

:Dawsome chapter i hope the next chapter they beat the mask off of tobi's face and find out how he knows guy and kakashi:D

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi could do it. The sharingan has the power to influence the decisions of others, so if the user of it spends a whole lot of time doing that, I'm sure he'd be able to get it to a level to control a kid. Cause let's remember, mizukage was pretty young. I bet his mind was weaker than let's say 3rd hokages mind
    so now Itachi Uchiha is born before Obito... :flaw:

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mushidama View Post
    guys whoever tobi is he is not evil as we believe check out what he says everybody thought he wanted to use the ten beast too destroy the leaf he states he wants to cast a genjutsu on the world so they can be at peace doesn't sound like an evil person just missed directed...
    fail is fail
    tobi said a world with NO PEACE :sy:

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made a terrible mistake..

Jubi is a Boss

Konohas white wolf Hattake Ryuzaki's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Namo Amida Buddah

5/5 great chapter

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.

1. He knows them from the replays that zetsu makes... he doesnt know them personally but has observed them..
    2. Obito could not have managed to be there to manipulate the mizukage
    3. Logic Flawed
    1. So your telling me that zetsu had been making tabs on people before the akatsuki was even formed, and that he just happened to be watching kakashi when obito died? Because kakashi doesn't talk about obito, or at least we've never heard him say a thing about him. And then you have to consider that zetsu is not everywhere at once. Up until this war he had to choose where would be convenient to watch. It's not like he has tabs on every single ninja, academy student to kage. That's a really stupid assumption. If he were to have kept tabs on kakashi and obtained this information it would have to be when obito died and it would have to be for a reason. Zetsu would not be watching a squad with a simple distraction mission for no reason. And what intrest would tobi have in that information? Tobi might have wanted to kno kakashi's regret for psychological purposes, but why would tobi care that guy did not remember faces. Its either he asked for that specific piece of information, or he sits down a nd listens to everything zetsu has to say. And if zetsu is just making random tabs on everybody then zetsu would have a lot to say. I doubt that tobi would have the time to listen to and retain everything that zetsu had to say to the point that he would remember the minuscule non important fact that guy doesn't remember faces. Logic Flawed.

2. Danzo is a non uchiha member, yet danzo was able to influence the impartial samurai's decision at the five kage summit. You don't think that with a good amount of practice and training, an uchiha could do the same? Madara and tobi have been confirmed to be working together, so of obito is tobi, when madara enlisted him he would have probably helped him grow stronger and utilize his sharingan, and probably taught him his space time ninjutsu, seeing as how up to this date outside of video games those are the only 2 things he uses. Alas, I digress into speculation. My point is, if a non uchiha is able to do this to an adult, an uchiha with help and guidance from madara uchiha, with about 6 years in-between where any amount of training and practice could have occured, could not do the same with a child? Your logic is not flawed here but is very challengeable and I think it's plausible that with the help of madara obito could have greatly increased his potency with his sharingan to such a level.

3. That hurt bro. You were pretty wrong, but that still hurt bro.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.

so now Itachi Uchiha is born before Obito... :flaw:
    I wasn't saying it was itachi I was saying that itachi has the ability to and he is but 21 years old, so it is plausible that somebody else under madara's guidance would have the ability to do so. I apologize for the misunderstanding I. Was not clear

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    We also ddon't know the limits to the TIME/space jutsu's, for all we know he can travel backwards in time. I mean, would it be that far fetched considering we just watched a war against basically zombies occur?
    Yes.

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    chilling

pretty much a meh chapter but i did like the kurama switching i liked bee's dream more than naruto's. oh well lets just wait and see god here comes the tobi is obito ppl again sigh.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My opinion is that Tobi is Obito. I don't think Kagami could know a lot about Guy and Kakashi so much personally even Zetsu. If Tobi is Kagami then Kishi would have to explain how Kagami knew them so well when he disappeared during the war long ago. Also Kakashi (with Obito's Eye) and Tobi have similar space jutsu. I don't think Tobi was talking ONLY about Kisame because Guy forgets many people he doesn't see frequently which means they have probably have met before! Also the dramatic pause when Tobi said those things to Kakashi and Guy, they were surprised like Tobi is someone they knew.

From Narutowiki

"Guy has problems remembering the faces of persons he does not interact with frequently, best seen with his frequent fights with Kisame Hoshigaki, and also his fight with the Three Ryūdōin Brothers. Tobi has even mentioned this trait in Guy."

I don't know if this might be true but you know how Tobi uses one of his eyes to suck people in and out from dimensions like space and time jutsu (similar to Kakashi) from the one eye hole on the mask. That one is Obito's eye, and the other eye hid behind his mask lost by using his Izanagi when fighting Konan is one of the many Sharingan eyes he got from the lab he keeps the sharingan just in case he has to use Izanagi. This probably explains why he hasn't used or activated his Mangekyo Sharingan. But after he got Rinnegan, he got a two eye mask this time.

Last edited by BL00DZ; 07-18-2012 at 10:38 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    If this was possible then the war would be long over. Tobi would simply use the time space ninjutsu to have 9 of himself in one time period and singlehandedly steal all of the tailed beasts and cast infinite tsukuyomi. He'd be done in a day or 2 depending on if he stopped to eat and rest. That's not a possibility

Edit: well it actually would take a while, because of the three days it takes to seal them away. So it would probably take 5 mins to capture, seeing as how his space time ninjutsu is able to find anybody that he wants, and not even naruto would be able to fend off 9 tobi's. So pretty much 27 days, plus food and rest. And I'm dead serious about that.

Last edited by Kyno; 07-18-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.

And by the way kagami is my second choice. I was an early thinker that kagami was him after the obito idea was shut down and I reviewed the options. He makes the second most sense except for the fact that it's bad story work. But hey, his space time ninjutsu could be the same one used by his leader, 2nd hokage. I think it's obito but if its not then it's kagami

Last edited by Kyno; 07-18-2012 at 09:57 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. So your telling me that zetsu had been making tabs on people before the akatsuki was even formed, and that he just happened to be watching kakashi when obito died? Because kakashi doesn't talk about obito, or at least we've never heard him say a thing about him. And then you have to consider that zetsu is not everywhere at once. Up until this war he had to choose where would be convenient to watch. It's not like he has tabs on every single ninja, academy student to kage. That's a really stupid assumption. If he were to have kept tabs on kakashi and obtained this information it would have to be when obito died and it would have to be for a reason. Zetsu would not be watching a squad with a simple distraction mission for no reason. And what intrest would tobi have in that information? Tobi might have wanted to kno kakashi's regret for psychological purposes, but why would tobi care that guy did not remember faces. Its either he asked for that specific piece of information, or he sits down a nd listens to everything zetsu has to say. And if zetsu is just making random tabs on everybody then zetsu would have a lot to say. I doubt that tobi would have the time to listen to and retain everything that zetsu had to say to the point that he would remember the minuscule non important fact that guy doesn't remember faces. Logic Flawed.

2. Danzo is a non uchiha member, yet danzo was able to influence the impartial samurai's decision at the five kage summit. You don't think that with a good amount of practice and training, an uchiha could do the same? Madara and tobi have been confirmed to be working together, so of obito is tobi, when madara enlisted him he would have probably helped him grow stronger and utilize his sharingan, and probably taught him his space time ninjutsu, seeing as how up to this date outside of video games those are the only 2 things he uses. Alas, I digress into speculation. My point is, if a non uchiha is able to do this to an adult, an uchiha with help and guidance from madara uchiha, with about 6 years in-between where any amount of training and practice could have occured, could not do the same with a child? Your logic is not flawed here but is very challengeable and I think it's plausible that with the help of madara obito could have greatly increased his potency with his sharingan to such a level.

3. That hurt bro. You were pretty wrong, but that still hurt bro.
    1. Zetsu has been watching Might Guy's battles and knows that he forgets who he fights(hence why tobi mentioned that) and the akastuki has information on Hatake Kakashi for sure..whether it's because of Orochimaru's or Itachi's involvement with the anbu black ops, they knew what type of life he had, hence why he said "you're living a life of regrets" well, what the hell does kakashi regret? Failing to save Obito, rin, and blames himself for the loss of his sensei... that he couldn't protect his comrades is his biggest regret. The akastuki have the means to know that much.

2. Obito would probably not have existed nor been withing proximity to the mizukage OR fight minato to be logically explained somehow differently, it doesn't add up for shit as it comes to Obito's whereabouts...

3. You're wrong buddy. saying Obito is Tobi is failing any type of logic that might exist, Obito for starters has no motive to do this, Obito liked fighting and he would have not wanted to kill the Uchiha in the First place...

FFS, IT DOES NOT ADD UP, SAYING HE'S OBITO CUZ HE KNOWS MIGHT GUY AND KAKASHI IS FLAWED LOGIC...

NOT to mention, almost everyone knows of "Kakashi of the Sharingan" and Might Guy ass the guy who beefed kisame, and forgot his name a couple times in the past...

as for kagami, more likely... but it could also be a person from the Senju Clan who was there when hashi/madara shit was going down... people think it's an Uchiha, but it can POSSIBLY be a senju as well (doubt we'll know for a bit with kishi's plot no jutsu...

Last edited by HokageTobiramaXx; 07-18-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: HERP DERP

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

great chapter so much tension building up to the revival of the 10 tails
    also am i the only one who thinks that the 10 tails is a dragon

p.s. i completely forgot about the moon eye plan

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well tobirama senju did know how to do the impure world resurrection jutsu, just a guess to throw out there but maybe he ressurected the wrong person... i think he might have ressurected izuna uchiha, just a thought....

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ranificent good pt.

Okay

My guess is when Tobi takes off his mask everyone’s going to look at either and say, who is he?

Then get a back story a forgotten uchiha in background

Seriously - if he is not a key uchiha we are going to get a face and a back story follow with some fallen hero story

Last edited by JincoII; 07-18-2012 at 10:16 PM. Reason: spelling