View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
743. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    23 3.10%
  • 2

    30 4.04%
  • 3

    90 12.11%
  • 4

    148 19.92%
  • 5

    452 60.83%
Page 8 of 23 « First ... 45678910111218 ... Last»
Results 176 to 200 of 555
  1. #176
    The Beard Shadow Higekage's Avatar
    Status
    Higekage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Land of vikings
    Posts
    793
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yetanotheruser View Post
    Yay. Finally someone with a brain. Yes, it is him.
    It's not him unless he's like Orochimaru and takes control of bodies which would be too much of reusing the same concept. They don't look similar in any way
     
         

  2. #177
    Hokage HokageTobiramaXx's Avatar
    Status
    HokageTobiramaXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    279
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    Hey, everybody out there asking how tobi knows kakashi and guy? Let's think. O, kakashi and guy were in the same ninja class. So maybe if he were also in that generation he would have had experience with them. Who had a sharingan and was in that class.... Obito! Because tobi is obito. Or at least tobi knows all about what happened to boito, referencing the guilt that kakashi lived with his whole life. I'm stating it right here and right now:


    Tobi is Obito. You can troll me and tell me how wrong I am and all that, but allow me to say, since the first time I saw tobi's sharingan covering only one of his eyes and realizing that tobi is spelled like obito except removing the last o and putting the t at the front, I gave my more childish assumption that tobi is obito. Now I am more mature, my facts are gathered, and on this chapter, 594, I am giving my official nb prediction that Tobi is Obito.
    1. He knows them from the replays that zetsu makes... he doesnt know them personally but has observed them..
    2. Obito could not have managed to be there to manipulate the mizukage
    3. Logic Flawed
     
         

  3. #178
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The one and only Hidden Rain
    Posts
    26,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is statusless.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Wow, crazy chapter. Here's what I took from it.

    First, Tobi can't be Shisui because Itachi just showed Sasuke his memories and he meets with whom we believe is Tobi like a day after Shisui died.

    Second, he could be Obito, but like everyone said about the whole messed up timeline. Tobi fight's Minato and is an adult, we can't tell how old the 4th is although he still seems pretty young at the time. The 4th was Kakashi and Obito's master, he wouldn't have been old enough to be who Minato fights on Naruto's birthday.

    It's getting Caaaaraaazy! I love it and hate it at the same time cause I know it's getting near the end game. I went through the same thing when DBZ was coming to an end, and I had already seen the episodes in Japanese lol
     
         

  4. #179
    Member yeahhboi's Avatar
    Status
    yeahhboi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    this chapter fuking sucked, it was another filler chapter that only show shit i already know
     
         

  5. #180
    ワンダラ Anti's Avatar
    Status
    Anti is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NB, Roaming the Forums.
    Posts
    696
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuriboh View Post
    I think the obito theories are gonna take over again :sy:
    The thing is, if it were actually true......
     
         

  6. #181
    The Eastern Saiden transroboball's Avatar
    Status
    transroboball is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mt Ging Don
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ogracio View Post
    Did anyone notice that the weapon of Tobi (previously Madaras') seemed to have reflected the rasengan of Naruto? And it threw away Naruto. Making me beleive that this weapon is some kind of mirror that throws away any jutsu that is thrown to the user.

    mirror???? Kagami Uchiha maybe?
     
         

  7. #182
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post
    nice, so Kagami Uchiha is too old, but somehow Obito was manipulating the Mizukage at the age of negative 20...failed logic is fail
    Itachi could do it. The sharingan has the power to influence the decisions of others, so if the user of it spends a whole lot of time doing that, I'm sure he'd be able to get it to a level to control a kid. Cause let's remember, mizukage was pretty young. I bet his mind was weaker than let's say 3rd hokages mind
     
         

  8. #183
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The one and only Hidden Rain
    Posts
    26,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is statusless.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    But Tobi does specifically call out Kakashi, and states that they don't remember faces so why tell them. That to me says they have seen his face before. And it's waaaaay too much of a coincidink that he calls out Kakashi like that. If he isn't Obito, he's someone they know that we've never been told about before.

    But signs are pointing to Obito despite all these other facts that point otherwise
     
         

  9. #184
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The one and only Hidden Rain
    Posts
    26,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is statusless.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    We also ddon't know the limits to the TIME/space jutsu's, for all we know he can travel backwards in time. I mean, would it be that far fetched considering we just watched a war against basically zombies occur?
     
         

  10. #185
    Senior Member juana maaki's Avatar
    Status
    juana maaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    konohagakure
    Posts
    33,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "on your mark get
    set...don't blink"-Juanna
    Makki
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    :Dawsome chapter i hope the next chapter they beat the mask off of tobi's face and find out how he knows guy and kakashi:D
     
         

  11. #186
    Hokage HokageTobiramaXx's Avatar
    Status
    HokageTobiramaXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    279
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    Itachi could do it. The sharingan has the power to influence the decisions of others, so if the user of it spends a whole lot of time doing that, I'm sure he'd be able to get it to a level to control a kid. Cause let's remember, mizukage was pretty young. I bet his mind was weaker than let's say 3rd hokages mind
    so now Itachi Uchiha is born before Obito... :flaw:
     
         

  12. #187
    Member
    Status
    ChiefHermit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    srsly?
    Posts
    685
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mushidama View Post
    guys whoever tobi is he is not evil as we believe check out what he says everybody thought he wanted to use the ten beast too destroy the leaf he states he wants to cast a genjutsu on the world so they can be at peace doesn't sound like an evil person just missed directed...
    fail is fail
    tobi said a world with NO PEACE :sy:
     
         

  13. #188
    Banned
    Status
    Virus.. is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Posts
    4,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    I made a terrible mistake..
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Jubi is a Boss
     
         

  14. #189
    Konohas white wolf Hattake Ryuzaki's Avatar
    Status
    Hattake Ryuzaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    1,374
    Post Thanks / Like
    Namo Amida Buddah
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    5/5 great chapter
     
         

  15. #190
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post
    1. He knows them from the replays that zetsu makes... he doesnt know them personally but has observed them..
    2. Obito could not have managed to be there to manipulate the mizukage
    3. Logic Flawed
    1. So your telling me that zetsu had been making tabs on people before the akatsuki was even formed, and that he just happened to be watching kakashi when obito died? Because kakashi doesn't talk about obito, or at least we've never heard him say a thing about him. And then you have to consider that zetsu is not everywhere at once. Up until this war he had to choose where would be convenient to watch. It's not like he has tabs on every single ninja, academy student to kage. That's a really stupid assumption. If he were to have kept tabs on kakashi and obtained this information it would have to be when obito died and it would have to be for a reason. Zetsu would not be watching a squad with a simple distraction mission for no reason. And what intrest would tobi have in that information? Tobi might have wanted to kno kakashi's regret for psychological purposes, but why would tobi care that guy did not remember faces. Its either he asked for that specific piece of information, or he sits down a nd listens to everything zetsu has to say. And if zetsu is just making random tabs on everybody then zetsu would have a lot to say. I doubt that tobi would have the time to listen to and retain everything that zetsu had to say to the point that he would remember the minuscule non important fact that guy doesn't remember faces. Logic Flawed.

    2. Danzo is a non uchiha member, yet danzo was able to influence the impartial samurai's decision at the five kage summit. You don't think that with a good amount of practice and training, an uchiha could do the same? Madara and tobi have been confirmed to be working together, so of obito is tobi, when madara enlisted him he would have probably helped him grow stronger and utilize his sharingan, and probably taught him his space time ninjutsu, seeing as how up to this date outside of video games those are the only 2 things he uses. Alas, I digress into speculation. My point is, if a non uchiha is able to do this to an adult, an uchiha with help and guidance from madara uchiha, with about 6 years in-between where any amount of training and practice could have occured, could not do the same with a child? Your logic is not flawed here but is very challengeable and I think it's plausible that with the help of madara obito could have greatly increased his potency with his sharingan to such a level.

    3. That hurt bro. You were pretty wrong, but that still hurt bro.
     
         

  16. #191
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post
    so now Itachi Uchiha is born before Obito... :flaw:
    I wasn't saying it was itachi I was saying that itachi has the ability to and he is but 21 years old, so it is plausible that somebody else under madara's guidance would have the ability to do so. I apologize for the misunderstanding I. Was not clear
     
         

  17. #192
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    We also ddon't know the limits to the TIME/space jutsu's, for all we know he can travel backwards in time. I mean, would it be that far fetched considering we just watched a war against basically zombies occur?
    Yes.
     
         

  18. #193
    Senior Member minatoisagod's Avatar
    Status
    minatoisagod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    jamaica
    Posts
    1,512
    Post Thanks / Like
    chilling
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    pretty much a meh chapter but i did like the kurama switching i liked bee's dream more than naruto's. oh well lets just wait and see god here comes the tobi is obito ppl again sigh.
     
         

  19. #194
    Member BL00DZ's Avatar
    Status
    BL00DZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    My opinion is that Tobi is Obito. I don't think Kagami could know a lot about Guy and Kakashi so much personally even Zetsu. If Tobi is Kagami then Kishi would have to explain how Kagami knew them so well when he disappeared during the war long ago. Also Kakashi (with Obito's Eye) and Tobi have similar space jutsu. I don't think Tobi was talking ONLY about Kisame because Guy forgets many people he doesn't see frequently which means they have probably have met before! Also the dramatic pause when Tobi said those things to Kakashi and Guy, they were surprised like Tobi is someone they knew.

    From Narutowiki

    "Guy has problems remembering the faces of persons he does not interact with frequently, best seen with his frequent fights with Kisame Hoshigaki, and also his fight with the Three Ryūdōin Brothers. Tobi has even mentioned this trait in Guy."

    I don't know if this might be true but you know how Tobi uses one of his eyes to suck people in and out from dimensions like space and time jutsu (similar to Kakashi) from the one eye hole on the mask. That one is Obito's eye, and the other eye hid behind his mask lost by using his Izanagi when fighting Konan is one of the many Sharingan eyes he got from the lab he keeps the sharingan just in case he has to use Izanagi. This probably explains why he hasn't used or activated his Mangekyo Sharingan. But after he got Rinnegan, he got a two eye mask this time.
     
         
    Last edited by BL00DZ; 07-18-2012 at 10:38 PM.

  20. #195
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    We also ddon't know the limits to the TIME/space jutsu's, for all we know he can travel backwards in time. I mean, would it be that far fetched considering we just watched a war against basically zombies occur?
    If this was possible then the war would be long over. Tobi would simply use the time space ninjutsu to have 9 of himself in one time period and singlehandedly steal all of the tailed beasts and cast infinite tsukuyomi. He'd be done in a day or 2 depending on if he stopped to eat and rest. That's not a possibility

    Edit: well it actually would take a while, because of the three days it takes to seal them away. So it would probably take 5 mins to capture, seeing as how his space time ninjutsu is able to find anybody that he wants, and not even naruto would be able to fend off 9 tobi's. So pretty much 27 days, plus food and rest. And I'm dead serious about that.
     
         
    Last edited by Kyno; 07-18-2012 at 10:02 PM.

  21. #196
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    And by the way kagami is my second choice. I was an early thinker that kagami was him after the obito idea was shut down and I reviewed the options. He makes the second most sense except for the fact that it's bad story work. But hey, his space time ninjutsu could be the same one used by his leader, 2nd hokage. I think it's obito but if its not then it's kagami
     
         
    Last edited by Kyno; 07-18-2012 at 09:57 PM.

  22. #197
    Hokage HokageTobiramaXx's Avatar
    Status
    HokageTobiramaXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    279
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    1. So your telling me that zetsu had been making tabs on people before the akatsuki was even formed, and that he just happened to be watching kakashi when obito died? Because kakashi doesn't talk about obito, or at least we've never heard him say a thing about him. And then you have to consider that zetsu is not everywhere at once. Up until this war he had to choose where would be convenient to watch. It's not like he has tabs on every single ninja, academy student to kage. That's a really stupid assumption. If he were to have kept tabs on kakashi and obtained this information it would have to be when obito died and it would have to be for a reason. Zetsu would not be watching a squad with a simple distraction mission for no reason. And what intrest would tobi have in that information? Tobi might have wanted to kno kakashi's regret for psychological purposes, but why would tobi care that guy did not remember faces. Its either he asked for that specific piece of information, or he sits down a nd listens to everything zetsu has to say. And if zetsu is just making random tabs on everybody then zetsu would have a lot to say. I doubt that tobi would have the time to listen to and retain everything that zetsu had to say to the point that he would remember the minuscule non important fact that guy doesn't remember faces. Logic Flawed.

    2. Danzo is a non uchiha member, yet danzo was able to influence the impartial samurai's decision at the five kage summit. You don't think that with a good amount of practice and training, an uchiha could do the same? Madara and tobi have been confirmed to be working together, so of obito is tobi, when madara enlisted him he would have probably helped him grow stronger and utilize his sharingan, and probably taught him his space time ninjutsu, seeing as how up to this date outside of video games those are the only 2 things he uses. Alas, I digress into speculation. My point is, if a non uchiha is able to do this to an adult, an uchiha with help and guidance from madara uchiha, with about 6 years in-between where any amount of training and practice could have occured, could not do the same with a child? Your logic is not flawed here but is very challengeable and I think it's plausible that with the help of madara obito could have greatly increased his potency with his sharingan to such a level.

    3. That hurt bro. You were pretty wrong, but that still hurt bro.
    1. Zetsu has been watching Might Guy's battles and knows that he forgets who he fights(hence why tobi mentioned that) and the akastuki has information on Hatake Kakashi for sure..whether it's because of Orochimaru's or Itachi's involvement with the anbu black ops, they knew what type of life he had, hence why he said "you're living a life of regrets" well, what the hell does kakashi regret? Failing to save Obito, rin, and blames himself for the loss of his sensei... that he couldn't protect his comrades is his biggest regret. The akastuki have the means to know that much.

    2. Obito would probably not have existed nor been withing proximity to the mizukage OR fight minato to be logically explained somehow differently, it doesn't add up for shit as it comes to Obito's whereabouts...

    3. You're wrong buddy. saying Obito is Tobi is failing any type of logic that might exist, Obito for starters has no motive to do this, Obito liked fighting and he would have not wanted to kill the Uchiha in the First place...

    FFS, IT DOES NOT ADD UP, SAYING HE'S OBITO CUZ HE KNOWS MIGHT GUY AND KAKASHI IS FLAWED LOGIC...

    NOT to mention, almost everyone knows of "Kakashi of the Sharingan" and Might Guy ass the guy who beefed kisame, and forgot his name a couple times in the past...

    as for kagami, more likely... but it could also be a person from the Senju Clan who was there when hashi/madara shit was going down... people think it's an Uchiha, but it can POSSIBLY be a senju as well (doubt we'll know for a bit with kishi's plot no jutsu...
     
         
    Last edited by HokageTobiramaXx; 07-18-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: HERP DERP

  23. #198
    Senior Member jiraiya lives's Avatar
    Status
    jiraiya lives is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    3,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..............................
    ...........
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..............................
    ....................
    ..........
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    great chapter so much tension building up to the revival of the 10 tails
    also am i the only one who thinks that the 10 tails is a dragon

    p.s. i completely forgot about the moon eye plan
     
         

  24. #199
    Sage izuna007's Avatar
    Status
    izuna007 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    well tobirama senju did know how to do the impure world resurrection jutsu, just a guess to throw out there but maybe he ressurected the wrong person... i think he might have ressurected izuna uchiha, just a thought....
     
         

  25. #200
    Academy Student JincoII's Avatar
    Status
    JincoII is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Ranificent good pt.

    Okay

    My guess is when Tobi takes off his mask everyone’s going to look at either and say, who is he?

    Then get a back story a forgotten uchiha in background


    Seriously - if he is not a key uchiha we are going to get a face and a back story follow with some fallen hero story
     
         
    Last edited by JincoII; 07-18-2012 at 10:16 PM. Reason: spelling

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •