View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
743. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    23 3.10%
  • 2

    30 4.04%
  • 3

    90 12.11%
  • 4

    148 19.92%
  • 5

    452 60.83%
Page 9 of 23 « First ... 567891011121319 ... Last»
Results 201 to 225 of 555
  1. #201
    Academy Student
    Status
    Baloo01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    whao this week chapter just blow it I like it I really like it. Cant wait for the next week.
     
         

  2. #202
    Academy Student
    Status
    slagar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    What everyone is missing in the "Who is Tobi" discussion is this issue brings up how important Kabuto was to Tobi as his plans would have failed without Kabuto's edo technique. This brings up a huge question. How did Tobi know Kabuto had the the Gold and Silver Brothers? How did he know they had been trapped in the containers? Annother question is why they weren't released eveyone else who was bound seemed to be released?

    The biggest problem, though is why didn't Tobi just have Kabuto summon the Brothers and then summon the Bijuu? It would have been a much easier way that to try and battle both the 8 and tails. Right?

    It seems a very odd plotting problem.
     
         
    Last edited by slagar; 07-18-2012 at 10:29 PM.

  3. #203
    Academy Student JincoII's Avatar
    Status
    JincoII is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by slagar View Post
    What everyone is missing in thre "Who is Tobi" discussion is this issue brings up how important Kabuto was to Tobi as his plans would have failed wihtout Kabuto's edo technique. This brings up a huge question. How did Tobi know Kabuto had the the Gold and Silver Brothers? How did he know they had been trapped in the containers? Annother question is why they weren't released eveyone else who was bound seemed to be released?

    The biggest problem, though is why didn't Tobi just have Kabuto summon the Brothers and then summon the Bijuu? It would have been a much easier way that to try and battle both the 8 and tails. Right?

    It seems a very odd plotting problem.
    The brothers was a lucky break. The plan was to get naruto out and in the open. At the very lease get some kubi chakra.
     
         

  4. #204
    Member
    Status
    15RC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePieness View Post
    GREAT CHAPTER!!! Also, how the f*ck does Tobi know about Kakashi and Guy?
    From Zetsu.
     
         

  5. #205
    Member schenka's Avatar
    Status
    schenka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In a desert land
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Whoo!!! Finally getting back to Naruto's fight! Don't get me wrong the other stuff, like Oro coming back etc. is cool and important to really get the story of the war out...buuuut I have really been missing the Naruto action!
     
         

  6. #206
    Member sageovsixpaths's Avatar
    Status
    sageovsixpaths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    cottage grove or
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    under the 19th page it says namikaze uchiha under tobi thats who i know think it is
     
         

  7. #207
    The Shadow of Death QCVic's Avatar
    Status
    QCVic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Counter jokes with jokes. Now
    everyone's laughing!!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    5/5 chapter

    Though it was confimation of the obvious (Tobi not needing to have a full powered 10 tails to do hos moons eye plan) I did like and always like Naruto's speeches and Guy finally "growing up" even KB's dirty confession of middle age woman's chest *cough* Tsunade *cough* was hilarious:rofl:

    As for the theory of who Tobi is.....IDK...as I said in a thread earlier I can't blame people for wondering if its Obito again, but I'm just going to wait and find out.
     
         

  8. #208
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    THE best village, Amegakure no Sato
    Posts
    26,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlameAme
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    What if Kishi is F'n with everyone by making those comments towards Kakashi and Guy to throw everyone off. I'm sure he knows everyone thinks it's Obito. I bet he's just screwing with our heads lol
     
         

  9. #209
    The eternal noob!!! GlazierZ's Avatar
    Status
    GlazierZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lost in the world somewhere
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Decent chapter, thought this was kind of funny. Look at kakashi's headband lol.

     
         

  10. #210
    supreme being thesurvivor's Avatar
    Status
    thesurvivor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    fuk the police!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    boring azz chapter
     
         

  11. #211
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by HokageTobiramaXx View Post
    1. Zetsu has been watching Might Guy's battles and knows that he forgets who he fights(hence why tobi mentioned that) and the akastuki has information on Hatake Kakashi for sure..whether it's because of Orochimaru's or Itachi's involvement with the anbu black ops, they knew what type of life he had, hence why he said "you're living a life of regrets" well, what the hell does kakashi regret? Failing to save Obito, rin, and blames himself for the loss of his sensei... that he couldn't protect his comrades is his biggest regret. The akastuki have the means to know that much.

    2. Obito would probably not have existed nor been withing proximity to the mizukage OR fight minato to be logically explained somehow differently, it doesn't add up for shit as it comes to Obito's whereabouts...

    3. You're wrong buddy. saying Obito is Tobi is failing any type of logic that might exist, Obito for starters has no motive to do this, Obito liked fighting and he would have not wanted to kill the Uchiha in the First place...

    FFS, IT DOES NOT ADD UP, SAYING HE'S OBITO CUZ HE KNOWS MIGHT GUY AND KAKASHI IS FLAWED LOGIC...

    NOT to mention, almost everyone knows of "Kakashi of the Sharingan" and Might Guy ass the guy who beefed kisame, and forgot his name a couple times in the past...

    as for kagami, more likely... but it could also be a person from the Senju Clan who was there when hashi/madara shit was going down... people think it's an Uchiha, but it can POSSIBLY be a senju as well (doubt we'll know for a bit with kishi's plot no jutsu...
    I am enjoying this.

    1. On kakashi's information, that is an extremely loose case and relies on the fact that they either tailed all the anbu or just particularly strong ones. Or it could have been becuase he was with the nine tails. It still relies on the fact that kakashi has said this information, tho, which I don't think he did. I think that the fact this whole team died is something that easily attainable information. Knowing how much he feels responsible for all of it is not an easy conclusion to jump to, especially because we don't kno how rin died and in the ninja world, people die on missions all the time. It would be a huge step for tobi or zetsu to take to say he feels it's his fault that one of his partners died without zetsu having heard him say it (possible but unlikely) or an understanding of exactly what happened that day. If zetsu knew that, he would have to be there, but obito was there, and kagami would kno nothing. It could go either way and the way you are arguing it makes it a mute point, because although it's not probable that zetsu got this information, it's plausible and so it cannot be eliminated as an option. It's also not probable that zetsu tracked kakashi instead of anybody else, because there has to be more important targets than him. But again, improbable but plausible, so I'll put that point aside for now. Onto guy, it's just too improbable that both zetsu brought up such a non important piece of information to their fight, nor is it probable that he remembered it. Zetsu wasn't on the island with naruto and guy, so he didn't kno about that situation when guy forgot him again. That means that it only happened once (or maybe twice, I don't remember another time besides when team guy fights kisame when gaara was captured) in tobi's and zetsu's recollection. Why would zetsu bring it up if it only happened that one time? And why would tobi remember that one fact, from a while ago, back when the akatsuki was alive. And then why would tobi declare that he had a tendency to forget peoples faces? Unless you count when he was fighting those three guys (I forget their names) and you think zetsu was again for no reason tracking guy, whom he truly has no reason to track. Under that logic tobi would have no reason to say that guy always forgets peoples faces having only 1 recorded situation of it happening. He would need more experiences with it in order to jump to such a conclusion. And on a larger scale, why even bring up such information? If he were obito, he would at least have a relationship as former peers to go off of, a reason to speak only to them. If he were kagami he would have no relation and therefore no reason to single out those 2. Where were the random facts about killer bee? He could have definitely brought up naruto's brashness and his inability to even save sasuke. But no. He only talked to the 2 most insignificant members of the battle about to erupt. Because let's face it, they can't be of too much of a threat, except for maybe they could fight tobi and naruto and bee would fight the ten tails. I digress. The point is, they are not a threat to his plan, bee and naruto are. So why talk to kakashi and guy? Why even bring up that fact about guy? It doesn't even effect guy for him to say that? It's just not very practical today such things for no reason, especially if you say them to people who mean nothing to you. It is much more likely that obito would say this then that anybody else would.

    Oh and by the way everybody has heard about kakashi the copy cat ninja, but nobody knows his back story.

    2. Now we are getting into arguments I'm more familiar with. Mizukage was controlled after his attack on the leaf village. He could have definitely gone to the mizukage as a part of the plan that madara and him had created, and that's that about his whereabouts with mizukage. He definitely existed then. And against minato, he was able to compete against him only until he lost the element of suprise. All he used was space-time ninjutsu the whole time. The fact that he is untouchable allowed him to go up against whimsy minato and allows him to go up against anybody. As soon as minato learns all he needed to know about the jutsu, however, he easily counters it. If you look at the situation, after that tobi truly didn't stand a chance. He was not better than minato, he just has a really kick ass jutsu that nobody except minato and konan has figured their way around. Konan would have won had it not been for izangi. We don't even know if tobi has any real fighting skill. All he really has needed is to be intangible and the abilities of his sharingan, and that as we've seen makes an extremely dangerous ninja. I don't know what you mean by obito's whereabouts don't add up, but his time in konoha was like 3 hours at most, and then he was gone. And he can teleport literally anywhere in the world almost instantaneously. His whereabouts add up alright.

    3. There is some logic behind it. What motive does kagami have? Every single option for who he is except for maybe izuna (who it definitely isn't) has no motive to do any of this. Only madara uchiha has a hatred of the uchiha clan, because they turned their backs on him and stayed with the village. No matter whom tobi turns out to be, he was definitely talked into becoming tobi, because I bet that madara along with his sharingans ability to influence decisions could persuade someone to join his cause, especially after aging their life. And when you have persuaded somebody as far as essentially being your incarnate, they will probably do what you will. Madara wanted revenge on the uchiha, and tobi did that for him. Speaking of which, does kagami have a reason for needing to be reconstructed with white zetsu like material? Because obito was crushed by boulders and would therefore need to be reconfigured. To our knowledge kagami's body was perfectly fine. I think it's a stronger argument to say that the one who was crushed by boulders that we saw would need such reconstruction then to say that even though he was perfectly healthy, at some point something happened to kagami and he needed the whites zestu material for it.

    I'm not saying he is obito because he knows guy and kakashi, I am saying that him knowing guy and kakashi strengthens the argument that the is obito, because obito would probably know guy and would definitely know kakashi. I just didn't give the entire obito argument when I brought up supporting evidence and so you considered it to be my main evidence, which is not the case.

    I don't know where you got that everybody knows that guy beefed kisame, because while zetsu and so maybe tobi knew, nobody else probably found out about it. Some people might know kisame, and some people might know guy, but nobody except for zetsu is just gonna find out that guy forgot kisames faces, and not even he imo would care about it.

    Your senju idea is possible, but there isn't much evidence to back it so I'm not gonna argue it.
     
         
    Last edited by Kyno; 07-18-2012 at 11:27 PM.

  12. #212
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BL00DZ View Post
    My opinion is that Tobi is Obito. I don't think Kagami could know a lot about Guy and Kakashi so much personally even Zetsu. If Tobi is Kagami then Kishi would have to explain how Kagami knew them so well when he disappeared during the war long ago. Also Kakashi (with Obito's Eye) and Tobi have similar space jutsu. I don't think Tobi was talking ONLY about Kisame because Guy forgets many people he doesn't see frequently which means they have probably have met before! Also the dramatic pause when Tobi said those things to Kakashi and Guy, they were surprised like Tobi is someone they knew.

    From Narutowiki

    "Guy has problems remembering the faces of persons he does not interact with frequently, best seen with his frequent fights with Kisame Hoshigaki, and also his fight with the Three Ryūdōin Brothers. Tobi has even mentioned this trait in Guy."

    I don't know if this might be true but you know how Tobi uses one of his eyes to suck people in and out from dimensions like space and time jutsu (similar to Kakashi) from the one eye hole on the mask. That one is Obito's eye, and the other eye hid behind his mask lost by using his Izanagi when fighting Konan is one of the many Sharingan eyes he got from the lab he keeps the sharingan just in case he has to use Izanagi. This probably explains why he hasn't used or activated his Mangekyo Sharingan. But after he got Rinnegan, he got a two eye mask this time.
    You can use izangi (idk the right way to spell it I go with this way) even if you have mangekyo. Especially since you can still use regular sharingan. Also, tobi's space time ninjutsu is probably not sharingan related at all. He does not have mangekyo sharingan, and so if the jutsu was sharingan related I think madara would probably know how to use it, being one of the greatest sharingan masters and being able to use full form susanoo. It is interesting how the moves are similar, but I think any relation is purposefully coincidental.
     
         

  13. #213
    Member AShine's Avatar
    Status
    AShine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    great great GREAT chapter!
    Oh man this one was good, finally it's confirmed that the juubi is the vessel of the 10 tails!
    Best one in weeks

    When I first saw that Tobi knew Kakashi I was like.....OBITO?...
    And I was a little excited
    then I saw him knowing guy also...so that kind of disappointed me. But also it excited me cause we are getting close to Tobi's real identity!
    Oh boy can't wait for next week
     
         

  14. #214
    Team Taka AnimeIsPerfection's Avatar
    Status
    AnimeIsPerfection is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Library :)
    Posts
    2,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not on here much anymore
    but you can follow me on
    tumblr at
    alovelyalien.tumblr.com
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Meh. It was mostly just information we already knew. (or have inferred)

    Killer B lent us a tiny bit of comic releaf.

    Tobi's identity will be revealed soon and we're closing in on another round of Naruto VS Tobi.
     
         

  15. #215
    Academy Student
    Status
    Minato Is Back is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Awesome! I cannot wait for the next issue!!! UGH!!! Why can't it be now!!! :shrug:
    So who do you think Tobi is now? I did originally think it was Madara's brother but I'm confused as to what he said to Kakashi in this issue. I think Kakashi knows for sure who he is now...maybe it'll be revealed in the next issue!!!
     
         

  16. #216
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AShine View Post
    great great GREAT chapter!
    Oh man this one was good, finally it's confirmed that the juubi is the vessel of the 10 tails!
    Best one in weeks

    When I first saw that Tobi knew Kakashi I was like.....OBITO?...
    And I was a little excited
    then I saw him knowing guy also...so that kind of disappointed me. But also it excited me cause we are getting close to Tobi's real identity!
    Oh boy can't wait for next week
    That's dumb. They were all a part of the same ninja class. They could easily have known each other just like kakashi knows guy, obito could have known him.
     
         

  17. #217
    Academy Student
    Status
    Minato Is Back is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ZShadowZ View Post
    Maybe Tobi is the one who knows everything
    that would def be a surprise!
     
         

  18. #218
    [Infernal Tempest] Gouryuuka's Avatar
    Status
    Gouryuuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    371
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Wow amazing chapter for me. This is my favorite fight out of all the ones that are going in the war right now. I'm quite amazed that Tobi was able to anticipate BM Naruto with his fan and block his Rasengan! Tobi is much more of a badass than I had already thought.

    5/5 And I'm thinking that maybe Tobi will end up being Kagami Uchiha. His dialogue in this chapter clearly states that he knows about Konoha to a great extent. Since Kagami was in the same generation as Danzo, I wouldn't be surprised if he found a way to extend his life with Zetsu. Also his name Kagami means mirror in Japanese. So this could also be a reference to his plan with reflecting Tsukuyomi on the moon to cast the world into Infinite Genjutsu.
     
         

  19. #219
    Member Rash4life's Avatar
    Status
    Rash4life is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    nigeria
    Posts
    308
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    I enjoyed d chapter,quite took d manga to anoda dimension.4
     
         

  20. #220
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by izuna007 View Post
    well tobirama senju did know how to do the impure world resurrection jutsu, just a guess to throw out there but maybe he ressurected the wrong person... i think he might have ressurected izuna uchiha, just a thought....
    I think he resurrected madara. How else would madara know the seals? This obviously was not his first encounter with such a jutsu. Thank you for making me think of this. After tobirama summoned him, he could have realized how dangerous the jutsu really is and then he made it a forbidden jutsu
     
         

  21. #221
    Senior Member Gatsuuga's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsuuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lucid dreaming
    Posts
    6,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Remember if you walk into the
    Ward of Dawn you ain't walking
    out
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Awesome chapter, I was so worried we were going to get a troll chapter of Orochi-Sasuke talking to each other. Thank you Kishi, first all naruto chapter in soooooo long.
     
         

  22. #222
    Academy Student Baozerrr's Avatar
    Status
    Baozerrr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Eh, nothing really much happened. Still wonderin who Tobi is though.
     
         

  23. #223
    Member Uniside's Avatar
    Status
    Uniside is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Awesome chapter. :D
     
         

  24. #224
    Member Ryuzaki1's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuzaki1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chillin with Team 7 O_O
    Posts
    305
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    perfect 5/5
     
         

  25. #225
    Shyannegan wielder. Lordgeorge16's Avatar
    Status
    Lordgeorge16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The tallest tower in Amegakure.
    Posts
    210
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    It was a cool chapter, but Bee's statement about halfway through really caught me off guard.

    Bee: My dream is a middle-aged woman's chest!
    Eight-Tails: I can't believe you had the courage to reveal your sexual fetish at a time like this, Bee!


    I had to re-read that a few times because my mind was saying "What in the hell am I reading? Is this still Naruto?!".
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •