View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
743. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    23 3.10%
  • 2

    30 4.04%
  • 3

    90 12.11%
  • 4

    148 19.92%
  • 5

    452 60.83%
Page 9 of 28 « First ... 567891011121319 ... Last»
Results 161 to 180 of 555
  1. #161
    Senior Member SasukexNeji's Avatar
    Status
    SasukexNeji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,242
    Suffering from blue balls.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    It was rather boring, apart from the little Tobi/Kakashi/Gai dialogue.
     
         

  2. #162
    Academy Student shadowfox9889's Avatar
    Status
    shadowfox9889 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    28
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    cant download it for some reason..dont get it
     
         

  3. #163
    Kage, Yonko Kuriboh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuriboh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    540
    Location
    Mariejois
    If I were the rain... that
    binds together the Earth and
    the sky, whom in all eternity
    will never mingle... Would I
    be able to bind two hearts
    together?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    I think the obito theories are gonna take over again :sy:
     
         

  4. #164
    Hokage HokageTobiramaXx's Avatar
    Status
    HokageTobiramaXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    279
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by bugsniffer View Post
    Hhh.....I honestly don't know who Tobi is at this point, nor do i care, because whoever he is we either don't know at all, or it just won't make sense.
    we know one thing, and that's that he's one badass mutha****er lol... Like I said earlier, he can also be a senju who stole a sharingan from an Uchiha
     
         

  5. #165
    Kage, Yonko Kuriboh's Avatar
    Status
    Kuriboh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    540
    Location
    Mariejois
    If I were the rain... that
    binds together the Earth and
    the sky, whom in all eternity
    will never mingle... Would I
    be able to bind two hearts
    together?
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    All bets go to tobi being obito (which doesnt make sense to me w/ the whole messed up timeline) or its gonna be a random uchiha from kakashi and guy's time
     
         

  6. #166
    Member mushidama's Avatar
    Status
    mushidama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Missing nin
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    guys whoever tobi is he is not evil as we believe check out what he says everybody thought he wanted to use the ten beast too destroy the leaf he states he wants to cast a genjutsu on the world so they can be at peace doesn't sound like an evil person just missed directed...
     
         

  7. #167
    Prince Ninja Leoj of the Teinken's Avatar
    Status
    Leoj of the Teinken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    152
    Location
    Caliiifooorniaaa
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ZShadowZ View Post
    Maybe Tobi is the one who knows everything
    ^LOL. I'm just laughing because this would be mind blowing and I would actually believe it.
     
         

  8. #168
    ワンダラ Anti's Avatar
    Status
    Anti is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    696
    Location
    NB, Roaming the Forums.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    This chapter was too awesome, hopefully the next chapter that mask gets shattered!
     
         

  9. #169
    Assassin Y3llovv fla5h's Avatar
    Status
    Y3llovv fla5h is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    771
    Working on a plan to save the
    world from this harsh shinobi
    system
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by mushidama View Post
    guys whoever tobi is he is not evil as we believe check out what he says everybody thought he wanted to use the ten beast too destroy the leaf he states he wants to cast a genjutsu on the world so they can be at peace doesn't sound like an evil person just missed directed...
    True but no matter how noble your intentions are if the actions to acquire those things are evil than.....he is still evil or bad however u want to put it!!!
     
         

  10. #170
    Academy Student JincoII's Avatar
    Status
    JincoII is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    23
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Can Tobi be Shisui Uchiha:

    1st - he's gone-

    2nd - very strong genjutsu user, (control minds)

    3rd - the end plan is a plan of lost hope, he try and failed, also the plan is not bad or good it just a Uchiha way of end all conflict.

    4th they pop eyes in like skittles

    two problems is A. timeline and B why itachi didn't see through him if this is in fact him.
     
         

  11. #171
    Assassin Y3llovv fla5h's Avatar
    Status
    Y3llovv fla5h is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    771
    Working on a plan to save the
    world from this harsh shinobi
    system
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmenseTurmoil View Post
    This chapter was too awesome, hopefully the next chapter that mask gets shattered!
    ^this!!!!
     
         

  12. #172
    Assassin Y3llovv fla5h's Avatar
    Status
    Y3llovv fla5h is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    771
    Working on a plan to save the
    world from this harsh shinobi
    system
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Did anyone consider the fact that Tobi might be the elder son?!
    Let's look at some things, he knows a lot about almost everything!
    Elder son was ancestor of Uchiha!
    From pics we see he had rennigan like eyes!
    Him stating both that he is an uchiha and that nagatos eyes were his would make sense if this were the case!


    I hate the theory of Tobi is obito!
     
         

  13. #173
    Albida Sama tejasomina's Avatar
    Status
    tejasomina is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    130
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    2/5 Build-up no jutsu..

    Why the heck we need all that intro for the Juubi? As if we dunno what "shit getting real" would mean

    Learned nothing except for the fact that Tobi knows Kakashi and Guy at a closer level..
     
         

  14. #174
    A random dude yetanotheruser's Avatar
    Status
    yetanotheruser is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    214
    Location
    /home/yetanotheruser
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Y3llovv fla5h View Post
    Did anyone consider the fact that Tobi might be the elder son?!
    Let's look at some things, he knows a lot about almost everything!
    Elder son was ancestor of Uchiha!
    From pics we see he had rennigan like eyes!
    Him stating both that he is an uchiha and that nagatos eyes were his would make sense if this were the case!


    I hate the theory of Tobi is obito!

    Yay. Finally someone with a brain. Yes, it is him.
     
         

  15. #175
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Hey, everybody out there asking how tobi knows kakashi and guy? Let's think. O, kakashi and guy were in the same ninja class. So maybe if he were also in that generation he would have had experience with them. Who had a sharingan and was in that class.... Obito! Because tobi is obito. Or at least tobi knows all about what happened to boito, referencing the guilt that kakashi lived with his whole life. I'm stating it right here and right now:


    Tobi is Obito. You can troll me and tell me how wrong I am and all that, but allow me to say, since the first time I saw tobi's sharingan covering only one of his eyes and realizing that tobi is spelled like obito except removing the last o and putting the t at the front, I gave my more childish assumption that tobi is obito. Now I am more mature, my facts are gathered, and on this chapter, 594, I am giving my official nb prediction that Tobi is Obito.
     
         

  16. #176
    The Beard Shadow Higekage's Avatar
    Status
    Higekage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    793
    Location
    Land of vikings
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yetanotheruser View Post
    Yay. Finally someone with a brain. Yes, it is him.
    It's not him unless he's like Orochimaru and takes control of bodies which would be too much of reusing the same concept. They don't look similar in any way
     
         

  17. #177
    Hokage HokageTobiramaXx's Avatar
    Status
    HokageTobiramaXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    279
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    Hey, everybody out there asking how tobi knows kakashi and guy? Let's think. O, kakashi and guy were in the same ninja class. So maybe if he were also in that generation he would have had experience with them. Who had a sharingan and was in that class.... Obito! Because tobi is obito. Or at least tobi knows all about what happened to boito, referencing the guilt that kakashi lived with his whole life. I'm stating it right here and right now:


    Tobi is Obito. You can troll me and tell me how wrong I am and all that, but allow me to say, since the first time I saw tobi's sharingan covering only one of his eyes and realizing that tobi is spelled like obito except removing the last o and putting the t at the front, I gave my more childish assumption that tobi is obito. Now I am more mature, my facts are gathered, and on this chapter, 594, I am giving my official nb prediction that Tobi is Obito.
    1. He knows them from the replays that zetsu makes... he doesnt know them personally but has observed them..
    2. Obito could not have managed to be there to manipulate the mizukage
    3. Logic Flawed
     
         

  18. #178
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    26,667
    Location
    Amegakure no Sato
    Status: > than Kakarot
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Wow, crazy chapter. Here's what I took from it.

    First, Tobi can't be Shisui because Itachi just showed Sasuke his memories and he meets with whom we believe is Tobi like a day after Shisui died.

    Second, he could be Obito, but like everyone said about the whole messed up timeline. Tobi fight's Minato and is an adult, we can't tell how old the 4th is although he still seems pretty young at the time. The 4th was Kakashi and Obito's master, he wouldn't have been old enough to be who Minato fights on Naruto's birthday.

    It's getting Caaaaraaazy! I love it and hate it at the same time cause I know it's getting near the end game. I went through the same thing when DBZ was coming to an end, and I had already seen the episodes in Japanese lol
     
         

  19. #179
    Member yeahhboi's Avatar
    Status
    yeahhboi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    857
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    this chapter fuking sucked, it was another filler chapter that only show shit i already know
     
         

  20. #180
    ワンダラ Anti's Avatar
    Status
    Anti is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    696
    Location
    NB, Roaming the Forums.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 594 Discussion and 595 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuriboh View Post
    I think the obito theories are gonna take over again :sy:
    The thing is, if it were actually true......
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •