Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 70
  1. #41
    Missing-nin HiddenShadowNinja's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenShadowNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,428
    Location
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    ok now try to release this lightning through your finger, but keep it relatively in front of u.

    It should look like this O^O

    Oh wow...ok....

    *Starts sending it out of my fingers*

    Ok....I'm.....kinda.....getting...it

    *Trying not to shock myself*

    How's this?
     
         

  2. #42
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenShadowNinja View Post
    Oh wow...ok....

    *Starts sending it out of my fingers*

    Ok....I'm.....kinda.....getting...it

    *Trying not to shock myself*

    How's this?

    Not too bad. U seem to be able to make it extend far, that's good for attack, but this move is also for defense.

    Try and make the lightning shorter, but more spread, like this




    u see? more bolts, bur shorter one. This will help u defend against attack.

    Try it,
     
         

  3. #43
    Missing-nin HiddenShadowNinja's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenShadowNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,428
    Location
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    Not too bad. U seem to be able to make it extend far, that's good for attack, but this move is also for defense.

    Try and make the lightning shorter, but more spread, like this




    u see? more bolts, bur shorter one. This will help u defend against attack.

    Try it,
    Ok.

    *Raises my hands above my head and sends the chakra out through my fingers. Then makes it extend just far enough to hit the ground so I'm encircled in the lightning.*

    Is that what you meant? Or is it better to focus it in kind of a wall right infront of me. I know that the more you concentrate on one area the stronger the attack or defense. The more spread out, the weaker, but you cover all sides.

    Which is better, or does it just depend on what's coming at you?
     
         

  4. #44
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenShadowNinja View Post
    Ok.

    *Raises my hands above my head and sends the chakra out through my fingers. Then makes it extend just far enough to hit the ground so I'm encircled in the lightning.*

    Is that what you meant? Or is it better to focus it in kind of a wall right infront of me. I know that the more you concentrate on one area the stronger the attack or defense. The more spread out, the weaker, but you cover all sides.

    Which is better, or does it just depend on what's coming at you?
    Both are good, but u have to remember that this jutsu is still D-rank so any higher rank jutsu can break this defense (except wind because of the elemental affinities).

    So what u did is just fine ^^
     
         

  5. #45
    Missing-nin HiddenShadowNinja's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenShadowNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,428
    Location
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    Both are good, but u have to remember that this jutsu is still D-rank so any higher rank jutsu can break this defense (except wind because of the elemental affinities).

    So what u did is just fine ^^
    Oh, nice, so I'm ready to learn some jutsu then?

    What do I do?
     
         

  6. #46
    Izuna Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,524
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenShadowNinja View Post
    Oh, nice, so I'm ready to learn some jutsu then?

    What do I do?
    U've just did ^^


    Raiton No Jutsu (Lightning Technique)

    Type:Defence/Attack
    Rank: D
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.


    U see I never show the jutsu at first.
     
         

  7. #47
    Missing-nin HiddenShadowNinja's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenShadowNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,428
    Location
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    U've just did ^^


    Raiton No Jutsu (Lightning Technique)

    Type:Defence/Attack
    Rank: D
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.


    U see I never show the jutsu at first.
    O.O

    Nice.
     
         

  8. #48
    Senior Member Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    44,316
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    *appears out of nowher* ok show me wat u have learnt so far
     
         

  9. #49
    Missing-nin HiddenShadowNinja's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenShadowNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,428
    Location
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    O.o

    Woah...huh..

    Oh, ok Sensei

    Raiton No Jutsu (Lightning Technique)

    Type: Defence/Attack
    Rank: D
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

    *Shows you Raiton No Jutsu in defensive form to make the lightning chakra encircle me*
     
         

  10. #50
    Senior Member Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    44,316
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    good now try attackin
     
         

  11. #51
    Missing-nin HiddenShadowNinja's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenShadowNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,428
    Location
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    No problem

    Raiton No Jutsu (Lightning Technique)

    Type: Defence/Attack
    Rank: D
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Small static bolts for attack and defense.

    *Lightning shoots out of my finger tips*
     
         

  12. #52
    Senior Member Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    44,316
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training


    the dark, joined u have
    now for
    Raiton: Raijingu Sanda (Lightning Style: Raging Thunder)

    Type:Attack
    Rank: D
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: The user hits the opponent with an electric field shield that covers the users
    body.
    *does hand seals*
    concentrate your chakra around yoour body
     
         

  13. #53
    Missing-nin HiddenShadowNinja's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenShadowNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,428
    Location
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    O.O
    I'm only a Genin and already as strong as a Sith Lord:D

    Got it.

    *Spreads my lightning chakra all throughout my body*

    What'd I gotta do boss?
     
         

  14. #54
    Senior Member Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    44,316
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    now create an electrical field around u
     
         

  15. #55
    Missing-nin HiddenShadowNinja's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenShadowNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,428
    Location
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    Hai!

    *pushes the lightning chakra flowing through me outside my body to create the electrical field around me.*

    I think I got it. How's this?
     
         

  16. #56
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92,812
    Location
    Naruto Base
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Uchiha View Post
    Not too bad. U seem to be able to make it extend far, that's good for attack, but this move is also for defense.

    Try and make the lightning shorter, but more spread, like this




    u see? more bolts, bur shorter one. This will help u defend against attack.

    Try it,
    Loving The Sparks There's Nothing Like A Bolt Of Lightning To Start Your day
     
         

  17. #57
    Missing-nin HiddenShadowNinja's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenShadowNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,428
    Location
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    Quote Originally Posted by uzicanSage View Post
    Loving The Sparks There's Nothing Like A Bolt Of Lightning To Start Your day
    yep lol
     
         

  18. #58
    Senior Member Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    44,316
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    hrmmm its not strong enough
    lets try it again
     
         

  19. #59
    Missing-nin HiddenShadowNinja's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenShadowNinja is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,428
    Location
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    k.

    *focuses on pushing more of my lightning chakra to the outside of my body to make the electrical field.*

    Ok, this feels a little stronger, but it's kinda hard to maintain.

    *Trys a few more times*

    Hmm, well, it's gettin easier, and it feels about strong enough. How's this?

    *Does it again*

    (P.S- Saw your fight with Naruto.., it went well for ya.:D But I thought each person had a set amount of hp and chakra points depending on their rank? But in most battles I've seen it seems to end on whoever makes contact first.)
     
         

  20. #60
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92,812
    Location
    Naruto Base
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: New Genin requesting training

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenShadowNinja View Post
    k.

    *focuses on pushing more of my lightning chakra to the outside of my body to make the electrical field.*

    Ok, this feels a little stronger, but it's kinda hard to maintain.

    *Trys a few more times*

    Hmm, well, it's gettin easier, and it feels about strong enough. How's this?

    *Does it again*

    (P.S- Saw your fight with Naruto.., it went well for ya.:D But I thought each person had a set amount of hp and chakra points depending on their rank? But in most battles I've seen it seems to end on whoever makes contact first.)


    You Know What Would Of Made This More INSterenting If They Had An Arcade For This In The Forum
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •