Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls

EMS sasuke has incredible speed

I took my time to start reading the manga all over again,and guys what i discovered is goldmine.

Naruto and sasuke are rivals,yes but not strengthwise.throughout naruto(not shippuden) sasuke was praised for his speed,kakashi even taught him how to increase his speed when he taught him chidori.naruto on the other hand never fared well in the speeding department,but you wud notice anytime he goes ninetails his speed increase dramatically,so i will show you something informative

1. 9 out of 10 known uchihas have speed feats,eg itachi,sishui,madara,tobi,obito the owner of kamui a s/t jutsu.

2.sasuke fought on equall speed with bee,with experience in taijutsu and kenjutsu bee had the upper hand,without one of his best defences,susanno.

3.naruto had sm,which gave him incredible speed.sasuke on the other hand had mastery of his ms which made him follow the raikage around and TOUCHED him in his lv1 lighting amour.thats some speed raikage has and sasuke kept up with lv1

4.if you ave noticed fans,anytime kishi upgraded narutos speed sasukes is always attended to,eg
    sm naruto speed=A lv1 lighting amour=ms sasukes suprising speed.
    Km naruto speed>=A lv2 lightning amour=<sasuke now has ems,imagine its power.
    Bm naruto naruto>A's speed<this is where it get interesting.itachi stated that with ms you have 3techs(tsukiyomi,amaterasu,susanno),but with ems a fought power is born,it is definitely a speed tech because kishi has been balancing narutos speed with sasukes since the begining of the manga.
    naruto has much chakra than sasuke
    naruto has much strength than him
    naruto has much determination than him,but other than that,the two are rivals from birth.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

Re: EMS sasuke has incredible speed

Does he? I've seen no difference.

________________________ OhReary's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Odin View Post
    Does he? I've seen no difference.
    Yeah, same Sasuke to me.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

SM speed doesnt equal A's v1 .......

Sasuke uses the body flicker, his speed hasnt improved much of any

the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheese makes it hard to poo

that looks like equal speed to you?

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

Quote Originally Posted by new sage of 6 paths View Post
    I took my time to start reading the manga all over again,and guys what i discovered is goldmine.

Naruto and sasuke are rivals,yes but not strengthwise.throughout naruto(not shippuden) sasuke was praised for his speed,kakashi even taught him how to increase his speed when he taught him chidori.naruto on the other hand never fared well in the speeding department,but you wud notice anytime he goes ninetails his speed increase dramatically,so i will show you something informative

1. 9 out of 10 known uchihas have speed feats,eg itachi,sishui,madara,tobi,obito the owner of kamui a s/t jutsu.

2.sasuke fought on equall speed with bee,with experience in taijutsu and kenjutsu bee had the upper hand,without one of his best defences,susanno.

3.naruto had sm,which gave him incredible speed.sasuke on the other hand had mastery of his ms which made him follow the raikage around and TOUCHED him in his lv1 lighting amour.thats some speed raikage has and sasuke kept up with lv1

4.if you ave noticed fans,anytime kishi upgraded narutos speed sasukes is always attended to,eg
    Bm naruto naruto>A's speed<this is where it get interesting.itachi stated that with ms you have 3techs(tsukiyomi,amaterasu,susanno),but with ems a fought power is born,it is definitely a speed tech because kishi has been balancing narutos speed with sasukes since the begining of the manga.
    naruto has much determination than him,but other than that,the two are rivals from birth.
    I kinda stopped reading when you listed Obito as someone with speed feats.

proves otherwise.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

maybe cos sasuke def needs something to keep up with naruto

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still Chillin

sasuke speed is still the same plus it took the help of taka to take bee down
    b wasnt going full out

Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls

Am an hardcore narutofan,but i see the truth,imagine you where a sasuke fan,you will see what am saying.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

...Duh. Who didn't know Sasuke was fast? He was fast since Rock Lee! Whats the point of this? Close it..NOW!

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Dependin on what power EMS brings sasuke will be able to counter Naruto's speed, we just have to wait and see

Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I get what you are saying. People keep saying Naruto blitzes Sasuke with no difficulty. If this were the case than what is the point of what Kishi says in Naruto and Sasuke being at a comparable level?

Right now Sasuke's speed is still inferior to Itachi's but his tracking abilities should be better with the EMS and good enough to hold his own against KM Naruto. If Sasuke with MS kept up with v1 lightning armour then currently with EMS he should be able to keep up with v2 lightning armour assuming the EMS improves tracking abilities which I think they do or else how is Sasuke supposed to compete with Naruto?

Dog Sage Hokage Sharingan Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha's brilliant tactician,
    Hatake Kakashi.

Quote Originally Posted by new sage of 6 paths View Post

WTF do you mean he kept up?
    He didn't keep up shit with the Raikages lvl 1 speed. As I recall both him and A charged at each other jutsu in hand and attacked. Sasuke's chidori connected but only by a little bit then the 4th Powerbombed him, after that Susano'o, blaze release, and lvl 2 Lighting release came into play. Sasuke barely battled with A in lvl Lighting release speed so you really can't say that he KEPT up. Visually with his sharingan, yea, but not physically.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #MAVSNATION✔

Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post

doesn't that look like a sneak attack

Status
    Jun 2011
    Yeah,Im that guy on the roof aiming a sniper rifle through your window.Hi.
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're reading this you've
    too much time on your hands

Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post

Nope,looks like a sucker punch.