Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    CONVERGE AFI2013

Sage is truly god of narutoverse

In the last couple of chapters we see the power of the Juubi explained: Swallowing oceans, carrying mountains, ect. not to mention how big it possibly is.

So here's the thing: if tobi isnt hyping the juubis power, did the sage really stand up against it?

This feat truly brings additional light to the sages power, before and after, his battle with juubi. So with character such as kabuto and even Madara (Yes even madara, and im a huge madara fan) claiming to be close to the sages power (by themselves or other) is definantly over hype. Kabuto and certainly madara are extremely powerful ninjas, but i can't imagine them fighting against juubi.

The Eastern Saiden transroboball's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sage is truly god of narutoverse

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Uchiha View Post
    In the last couple of chapters we see the power of the Juubi explained: Swallowing oceans, carrying mountains, ect. not to mention how big it possibly is.

So here's the thing: if tobi isnt hyping the juubis power, did the sage really stand up against it?

This feat truly brings additional light to the sages power, before and after, his battle with juubi. So with character such as kabuto and even Madara (Yes even madara, and im a huge madara fan) claiming to be close to the sages power (by themselves or other) is definantly over hype. Kabuto and certainly madara are extremely powerful ninjas, but i can't imagine them fighting against juubi.

True I agree. rep+

Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kurama was the one doing the explaining of the Juubi so yea he was the beast of the beasts.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

Yes, yes he is.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thank you captain obvious :sy:

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rinnegan

I cant imagine it either :shrug:

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    CONVERGE AFI2013

Quote Originally Posted by DracoHazel View Post
    thank you captain obvious :sy:
    im saying that now we have a better picture of the juubis power, we have a better picture of the sages power. I for one thought the sage was powerful but i never would've guessed that strong, so for on to say madara is the closest to the sages power (Which i used to) but now we can see more fully how far away madara really is, even as an edo