-le waits for sensei Oraan-

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Re: Hyenas - Oraan and Selendrile

Wassup with your avy? tis weird lol.
    ===========================

I know what you have come for. So I will perform this first, I then want you to mimic me.

*Oraan transforms into Hyena Mode as shown below*

This is Hyena Mode. Note that the hide is rather comfortable as it fits over you. The helmet is fitted with spikes on the end capable of doing damage to someone or stop a sword from beheading you from behind with that Cloud Style jutsu. The hide also has spots on it. If you remember the Spiked Hide technique that the Hyena's have and the Spiked Volley technique, they can now be done with this as well, making for a solid defense against weaponry and most attacks.

The activation of this technique can cast of A Ranked and below Genjutsu. Everything else has been placed within the notes.

Kaijin (Hyena Mode)
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 80
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User is coated in an armor of thick Hyena hide, belonging to Grand Cotta. The User gains a helmet made of Manganin, the same metal used as Grand Cotta's protective headgear. The Transformation into Kaijin (Hyena Mode) takes a the time it takes to perform handselas for the next jutsu to form, the Manganin helmet is the last to form. While this is active, Hyena mode has these effects.
    *Decrease all Lightning Jutsu damage by 20.
    *Lightning jutsu that hit the user does not cause Paralyzation due to the hide of the Hyena.
    *User's Peripheral vision is impaired due to Helmet.
    *User cannot use any clone techniques while in this mode.
    *Must have signed the Hyena Contract to use.
    *Lasts for 5 turns
    *Can only be used 2x per battle

*Reverse summons us to hyena isle by way of Grand Cotta*

I now want you to place your hand upon the Grand Cotta as you channel your chakra. Take in the smell and sights of Hyena Isle. Look at Grand Cotta and envision his helmet becoming yours. Feel his hide becoming a cloak for your body. It is then that the transformation will take place. When you feel his and your heartbeat becoming one, that is when you know the transformation has been complete.

However know this, unlike Toad Sage Mode, you will not transform into a hyena, you chakra will simply be sent into the Grand Cotta and will be used to fuel others when they enter the Hyena Mode. You cannot remove your hand from Grand Cotta, so I suggest that you make one with yourself.

Good Luck to you.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Oraan View Post
    Wassup with your avy? tis weird lol.
    ===========================

I know what you have come for. So I will perform this first, I then want you to mimic me.

*Oraan transforms into Hyena Mode as shown below*

This is Hyena Mode. Note that the hide is rather comfortable as it fits over you. The helmet is fitted with spikes on the end capable of doing damage to someone or stop a sword from beheading you from behind with that Cloud Style jutsu. The hide also has spots on it. If you remember the Spiked Hide technique that the Hyena's have and the Spiked Volley technique, they can now be done with this as well, making for a solid defense against weaponry and most attacks.

The activation of this technique can cast of A Ranked and below Genjutsu. Everything else has been placed within the notes.

Kaijin (Hyena Mode)
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 80
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User is coated in an armor of thick Hyena hide, belonging to Grand Cotta. The User gains a helmet made of Manganin, the same metal used as Grand Cotta's protective headgear. The Transformation into Kaijin (Hyena Mode) takes a the time it takes to perform handselas for the next jutsu to form, the Manganin helmet is the last to form. While this is active, Hyena mode has these effects.
    *Decrease all Lightning Jutsu damage by 20.
    *Lightning jutsu that hit the user does not cause Paralyzation due to the hide of the Hyena.
    *User's Peripheral vision is impaired due to Helmet.
    *User cannot use any clone techniques while in this mode.
    *Must have signed the Hyena Contract to use.
    *Lasts for 5 turns
    *Can only be used 2x per battle

*Reverse summons us to hyena isle by way of Grand Cotta*

I now want you to place your hand upon the Grand Cotta as you channel your chakra. Take in the smell and sights of Hyena Isle. Look at Grand Cotta and envision his helmet becoming yours. Feel his hide becoming a cloak for your body. It is then that the transformation will take place. When you feel his and your heartbeat becoming one, that is when you know the transformation has been complete.

However know this, unlike Toad Sage Mode, you will not transform into a hyena, you chakra will simply be sent into the Grand Cotta and will be used to fuel others when they enter the Hyena Mode. You cannot remove your hand from Grand Cotta, so I suggest that you make one with yourself.

Good Luck to you.
    It's Aizen. >_>"
    ____

I place my left hand against Grand Cotta, feeling his thick fur and hide. I channel my chakra into him, and then back to myself, visualizing his tough helmet, and thick hide. After several minutes of this, I can feel the resonance of our heartbeats begin. Once I feel this begin to happen, a thick hyena hide appears on me, along with a metal helmet shortly after.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Change is here.

Well done. You no longer need to be touching Grand Cotta to perform this technique. You need only think of the armor you are wearing while channeling the chakra.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

Great, thanks.