Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    think I care? That is fate!
    This terrible, brittle, puny
    story is the real thing!

Re: [Wind Session] Alternative

I just want to start out that I may not reply everyday, due to other commitments. Just to let you know beforehand that I won't need as much attention as other people.

---------------------------

Wind in nature is basically everything around us, more predominantly found outdoors, from a small breeze to a raging thunderstorm. Wind plays a part in almost everything, and in life.

Wind in the Narutoverse is mostly described as a rare element located in shinobi, so rare that the only people in Konoha known for having it were Naruto, Asuma and Danzo. Wind is more well known for being sharp, and enhancing weapons with the chakra to make them sharper. Although Wind is also used for pushing through thorough blasts of wind, rotating like a ravaging tornado and so on.

Wind is naturally strong against Lightning Release, due to it being an insulator of the kind, while being naturally weak against Fire Release since it would be just adding fuel to the fire. While this is basically it's only elemental strengths and resistances, I feel that specific Wind techniques which would involve blasts of wind would be weak against specific Earth techniques which are firm and strong, due to not being able to push against the earth. Wind can also be relatively strong against water in a sense of just being able to decimate a giant blob of water with a large amount of wind.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now this user has a status
    albeit its a lame one!

Yes very good. Now, when combining jutsus of different elements, what do they add to wind, and what does Wind add to them?

For Lightning + Wind, check other sessions

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    Yes very good. Now, when combining jutsus of different elements, what do they add to wind, and what does Wind add to them?

For Lightning + Wind, check other sessions
    Well the way I see it, wind has an ability to empower other elements due to the versatility it holds. The most obvious one is when combining it with fire, in which it just adds more of the element which fire desires, and makes it stronger. I would also say that using a rather large wind jutsu such as Wind Pressure (not sure what it's called) to another equally large fire jutsu such as Great Fire Majestic Annihalation could also push the fire, making it even larger and travel at a faster rate.

Water when combined with wind gives somewhat of a barrier to the element, as water is less tangible than wind. When combined, the water is generally forced into moving much faster than it normally would. Another way I could see a use for combining the two elements, is if you were to use a jutsu which incorporated diseased water of some sort, and a jutsu which used wind as bullets, while using it in conjunction with the water to create bullets which could affect the target more than they think.

Earth I feel is a lot more broad in terms of what you can do with it. Because Earth is far stronger in terms of just overall strength, wind can be incorporated to make earth sharper, and hit far harder than it normally should. Aside from creating just a blast of wind to push a large piece of earth jutsu faster, it can be used to wreck havoc in the battlefield. I could imagine one using the Swamp of the Underworld jutsu combined with a tornado like jutsu to create a rather large twister made of mud to dominate the target.

Lightning and wind aren't often seen together due to the natural weakness that lightning holds to wind's face. Generally the wind would overpower the lightning and make it intangible, which makes using jutsu to push lightning impossible. I would imagine lightning also creates a static atmosphere, almost like magnetism with wind, and under specific protocol, can be worked together. An example of this is using a wind tornado, and using a lightning technique to revolve around it, using the tornado as a guide, similar to the Thunder Dragon Tornado technique.

Forgive me if I'm wrong in any of this, but the point of training is to learn these things, right?

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    albeit its a lame one!

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    Well the way I see it, wind has an ability to empower other elements due to the versatility it holds. The most obvious one is when combining it with fire, in which it just adds more of the element which fire desires, and makes it stronger. I would also say that using a rather large wind jutsu such as Wind Pressure (not sure what it's called) to another equally large fire jutsu such as Great Fire Majestic Annihalation could also push the fire, making it even larger and travel at a faster rate.

Water when combined with wind gives somewhat of a barrier to the element, as water is less tangible than wind. When combined, the water is generally forced into moving much faster than it normally would. Another way I could see a use for combining the two elements, is if you were to use a jutsu which incorporated diseased water of some sort, and a jutsu which used wind as bullets, while using it in conjunction with the water to create bullets which could affect the target more than they think.

Earth I feel is a lot more broad in terms of what you can do with it. Because Earth is far stronger in terms of just overall strength, wind can be incorporated to make earth sharper, and hit far harder than it normally should. Aside from creating just a blast of wind to push a large piece of earth jutsu faster, it can be used to wreck havoc in the battlefield. I could imagine one using the Swamp of the Underworld jutsu combined with a tornado like jutsu to create a rather large twister made of mud to dominate the target.

Lightning and wind aren't often seen together due to the natural weakness that lightning holds to wind's face. Generally the wind would overpower the lightning and make it intangible, which makes using jutsu to push lightning impossible. I would imagine lightning also creates a static atmosphere, almost like magnetism with wind, and under specific protocol, can be worked together. An example of this is using a wind tornado, and using a lightning technique to revolve around it, using the tornado as a guide, similar to the Thunder Dragon Tornado technique.

Forgive me if I'm wrong in any of this, but the point of training is to learn these things, right?
    Perfect answers, awful remark. I don't know if it was intentional, but it makes it seem like you questioning how I train and my capability of doing so. It's a bit offensive, but don't worry, I don't hold it against you.
    The way I see it, my job is to guide you on the theory and creativity part of the element. Have you come up with the answers yourself, trying to make you think further than the obvious. My job is not to teach you that, it's to teach you the mechanics behind an element and it's jutsus. How a jutsu and an element works, so that you can then pick it up and push it to the max. This is why I choose to ask you about combos and usages, instead of telling you about them.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

Perfect answers, awful remark. I don't know if it was intentional, but it makes it seem like you questioning how I train and my capability of doing so. It's a bit offensive, but don't worry, I don't hold it against you.
    The way I see it, my job is to guide you on the theory and creativity part of the element. Have you come up with the answers yourself, trying to make you think further than the obvious. My job is not to teach you that, it's to teach you the mechanics behind an element and it's jutsus. How a jutsu and an element works, so that you can then pick it up and push it to the max. This is why I choose to ask you about combos and usages, instead of telling you about them.
    I'm sorry about that remark at the end. I've just had bad experiences in the past with training and me having gotten something wrong and took it a bit personally.

But alas, it won't happen again. :3

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    albeit its a lame one!

I'm sorry about that remark at the end. I've just had bad experiences in the past with training and me having gotten something wrong and took it a bit personally.

But alas, it won't happen again. :3
    Sorry about that... But do say anything if you feel the training isn't going as you'd like. Also, question me every time you have a doubt.

Okay, I divided Wind in 4 categories:

Method 1: Tangible Blasts
    Method 2: Slicing Gusts
    Method 3: Vortexes
    Method 4: Specifics (Rasengan/Grappling)

First one is about tangible blasts. It's basically a concentrated manifestation of wind that you can shoot from your mouth or from any other part of the body. They act as a punch would, though larger and considerably faster. They can assume the appearance of globes, walls, animals or even actual punches. They possess more of a impact damage than a slicing damage, but, since they're still wind, they are sharp and can cause some cuts, more frequently because of the quick expansion of the wind when it looses it's concentration (When it hits it's target).

Some can even explode, which is just the same expansion yet faster and more violent, which will add to the cutting damage.

Following me so far? Questions?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

Sorry about that... But do say anything if you feel the training isn't going as you'd like. Also, question me every time you have a doubt.

Okay, I divided Wind in 4 categories:

Method 1: Tangible Blasts
    Method 4: Specifics (Rasengan/Grappling)

First one is about tangible blasts. It's basically a concentrated manifestation of wind that you can shoot from your mouth or from any other part of the body. They act as a punch would, though larger and considerably faster. They can assume the appearance of globes, walls, animals or even actual punches. They possess more of a impact damage than a slicing damage, but, since they're still wind, they are sharp and can cause some cuts, more frequently because of the quick expansion of the wind when it looses it's concentration (When it hits it's target).

Some can even explode, which is just the same expansion yet faster and more violent, which will add to the cutting damage.

Following me so far? Questions?
    All seems to make perfect sense on my end, so no questions.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    albeit its a lame one!

Without further ado, this is the list of jutsus that employ this method:

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
    Type: Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes

This creates a gust of wind that is able to lift off a great amount of sand to enhance it. It doesn't have a great slicing power, but the sand itself can cause some cuts due to it's speed. It's strong to push back weapons.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

This is another gust of wind that does not have a slicing power, and serves to alter your direction, in mid-air or on the ground.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

This is an example of wind created from your palms and not from your mouth. Again, it does not have a very strong slicing power, but due to it's tangibility, a characteristic of this method, it is very efficient to blow people back, or to propel thrown weapons, giving them more power.

(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

This is a very tangible gust of wind, in shape of a sphere. Again, it won't have a great slicing power, it serves to blow things back, not cut them.

(Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

This is a bigger version of jutsu I already taught you.

(Fūton: Shinkūgyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Rabbit → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and exhales several small blasts of wind chakra.in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. Due to the properties of this technique, the expelled blasts are capable of piercing into and potentially through an opponent's flesh when they collide, in a similar manner to how bullets function.

This is a enhanced version of a technique I already told you. Though now it is so concentrated it can actually pierce your opponents, similar to bullets.

(Fūton: Fūjin no Jutsu) - Wind Release Dust Cloud Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlapping hands.

Enhanced version of a technique I already taught you.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

Enhanced version of a technique I already taught you.

Questions?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

I have but a few questions.

That Wind Stream technique, that can only be used in the air right? I've seen people get extremely antsy over using it on the ground to try and move, which is kinda buggy.

Also that Infinite Sand Breakthrough, I'm assuming that's a stronger version of the Dust Wind technique, correct?

Just a couple queries I have about the techniques, that's all.
    Wind is my kryptonite.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    albeit its a lame one!

I have but a few questions.

That Wind Stream technique, that can only be used in the air right? I've seen people get extremely antsy over using it on the ground to try and move, which is kinda buggy.

Also that Infinite Sand Breakthrough, I'm assuming that's a stronger version of the Dust Wind technique, correct?

Just a couple queries I have about the techniques, that's all.
    Wind is my kryptonite.
    Wind Stream serves to change your direction in pretty much any environment. So you can be on the ground and use it to propel you somewhere else.

Yes.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

Wind Stream serves to change your direction in pretty much any environment. So you can be on the ground and use it to propel you somewhere else.

Yes.
    Well they were the only concerns I had with this lot of techniques, so I guess I'm ready to continue.

I just want to know should I be doing anything more? I feel like I'm doing really lackluster. :/

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    albeit its a lame one!

I guess you can RP, but my trainings are always more informative than fun rp... just my style of teaching...

Now, similarly to the first method, this jutsu can be release from the mouth, or from any other part of the body, depending on the jutsu. They're still projectiles, but now you will make the wind thin and sharp. Most of this jutsus will be based on a a crescent of wind, like a flying blade (Remember Method 1 was like a flying fist?). Many jutsus create a gust of wind of bigger dimensions, but instead of one single blade or even a few blades, the gust is, by itself, very sharp, so you can distinguish between each different blade.

So, with jutsus from the first method you could blow back objects and even douse out forests. With this one, you can still push back small weapons, but it's pressure will be more concentrated at a smaller area, thus it's more likely to chop the obstacle clean than pushing it back. As for dousing out forests, the other used more of a raw strength, pushing the trees until they snapped and were blown away. This one makes much cleaner destructions, chopping down the trees and then blowing them away, thus achieving better results with less effort.

Anything you'd like to add?

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

I guess you can RP, but my trainings are always more informative than fun rp... just my style of teaching...

Now, similarly to the first method, this jutsu can be release from the mouth, or from any other part of the body, depending on the jutsu. They're still projectiles, but now you will make the wind thin and sharp. Most of this jutsus will be based on a a crescent of wind, like a flying blade (Remember Method 1 was like a flying fist?). Many jutsus create a gust of wind of bigger dimensions, but instead of one single blade or even a few blades, the gust is, by itself, very sharp, so you can distinguish between each different blade.

So, with jutsus from the first method you could blow back objects and even douse out forests. With this one, you can still push back small weapons, but it's pressure will be more concentrated at a smaller area, thus it's more likely to chop the obstacle clean than pushing it back. As for dousing out forests, the other used more of a raw strength, pushing the trees until they snapped and were blown away. This one makes much cleaner destructions, chopping down the trees and then blowing them away, thus achieving better results with less effort.

Anything you'd like to add?
    Nothing to add from me.
    I think I understand this portion of the training. These tornados, vortexes etc. is similar to the first method, but more concentrated as it's converting the wind into spiraling gusts of wind. The concentration which turns it into a vortex also refines the wind, making it much sharper than the first method.

That's how I interpret it anyway.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    albeit its a lame one!

No, that is a good interpretation for the third method, this is about creating blades of wind. It is basically a flat, thin, stream of wind in the shape of a crescent. Think of the first method as a strong version of you blowing air from your mouth, and this one as creating swords and other blades but made of wind.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

Maybe I interpreted it wrong.

You mentioned they were slicing gusts, so I assumed they were more like vortexes and tornadoes. So the techniques are more like focused blades of wind capable of slicing up many things due to how focused it is from utilizing the fact that wind is naturally sharp, instead of an unfocused push of wind then.

I think I get it now.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    albeit its a lame one!

Here come the jutsus:

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three crescent blades of wind.

This is a simple crescent of wind, like a flying blade/slash

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

This is similar to the previous one, but it serves a bigger purpose. While it has no damage, it's very useful against other wind jutsus. As it will cut them in half and push each half sideways, so an incoming wind attack will never reach you if it has the same or lower rank.

(Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent

Similar to the first one, bigger.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Similar to the first one, but now, instead of releasing the wave, so it flies off, you keep it on your hand, acting as a sword.

(Fūton: Shinkūha) – Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog, the user takes a deep breath and spins his body around while exhaling, compressing the released air into a solitary blade of wind that covers a substantial area around the user, due to their circular motion. The resulting sharpened blast is large enough to slice through multiple targets located a significant distance from the user, causing grievous injuries to those hit.

Similar to the first one, but it's more constant. Instead of releasing it and be done with it, this jutsu keeps a constant emission of wind, creating constant radial sharp blade up to mid-range.

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
    Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

Similar to the first but bigger.

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Similar to the first but stronger.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

About the first technique, I looked it up on the wiki and how I understand it, it's creating a blade of wind from your hand and swiping it, creating a slicing blade which travels in a straight line, unless the user controls it differently.

The only technique I don't really understand is the Wind Blade one. It seems incredibly vague on how it works, even the wiki was like that. I feel like there could be a bit more elaboration on how it works exactly. It's just a long sword which you can't physically block because it can basically reform or something?

The Powerful Wind Wave, I think I understand. It's a blade of wind shot out from the mouth, but with it follows a powerful gust of wind? That's how I interpret it anyway from looking it up on the wiki.

That's all the questions I have about these techniques.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    albeit its a lame one!

About the first technique, I looked it up on the wiki and how I understand it, it's creating a blade of wind from your hand and swiping it, creating a slicing blade which travels in a straight line, unless the user controls it differently.

The only technique I don't really understand is the Wind Blade one. It seems incredibly vague on how it works, even the wiki was like that. I feel like there could be a bit more elaboration on how it works exactly. It's just a long sword which you can't physically block because it can basically reform or something?

The Powerful Wind Wave, I think I understand. It's a blade of wind shot out from the mouth, but with it follows a powerful gust of wind? That's how I interpret it anyway from looking it up on the wiki.

That's all the questions I have about these techniques.
    Yes, that would work

About the wind blade. The way I see it, it means you can phase it's tangibility. When you want it to be piercing or sharp, you make it tangible. But when your opponent tries to block it with a sword, you switch back to intangible wind and have the blade pass through the sword.

See the Powerful Wind Wave more like you create several gusts of wind, which come out at different angles, chaotically. It looks like a gust because it's a mass of random slices, but, in it's essence, are multiple Method 2 winds combined

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

Yes, that would work

About the wind blade. The way I see it, it means you can phase it's tangibility. When you want it to be piercing or sharp, you make it tangible. But when your opponent tries to block it with a sword, you switch back to intangible wind and have the blade pass through the sword.

See the Powerful Wind Wave more like you create several gusts of wind, which come out at different angles, chaotically. It looks like a gust because it's a mass of random slices, but, in it's essence, are multiple Method 2 winds combined
    I think I get it now. I'll probably watch the episodes where they're used to get a better grasp on how they're used when I get really confused about the techniques, but for now I think I understand how the most of the techniques.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    albeit its a lame one!

Are you sure?

Well, let's move on then.

Okay, this time the wind is released in a spinning matter, which is obviously the essence of a vortex. Because of that, no matter the technique, the jutsu has a great strength to it, as the wind is converging on itself, keeping also solid, but will also have a very sharp note to it, especially on the side of the technique, capable of shredding, which is quite damaging and cool.

The bigger the technique the more powerful the vortex is, and can actual pull objects to it's core. Since we established that the sides of a vortex have great shredding power, if we add the pull, then we have a perfect trap. Some vortexes are so big and form so high in the sky that you can even suck clouds and rain into them, thus protecting you from the pesky Chakra Sensing Rain technique or more damaging rain techniques.

Now, there are 2 types of vortexes. Vortexes that converge at the end, which are drills. They focus more on the sharp effect, thus are perfect to impale or cut through sommething. And Vortexes that diverge in the end, which come from a small point, like your hand or your mouth, and then are released outwards. These have a more tangible and strong effect, and while they do cut, especially on the sides, they can act as a Method 1 Wind.

So a vortex, while it does have added characteristics, is sort of like the combination of Method 1 and Method 2

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

I'm sure about moving on. I do have one question just about the training in general. Could you maybe elaborate a bit more on the techniques? Some of them seem a little harder to understand when you're mentioning they're like the first one but done in a different way or are bigger/stronger etc.

But you mentioned I really explained this style before so I won't go into it too much.
    These techniques as I see it come in two different styles as you explained it. Vortexes, tornadoes, hurricanes and so on. These techniques either focus on cutting into something through impalement, or blowing something away through a pushing effect of sorts, or acting as a vacuum to suck things in. A technique of the first variant you mentioned might be something like Severing Pressure, which creates a tornado in the sky to come crashing down onto the ground with sharp winds. Generally techniques from the first variant come from the sky or something quite large, able to create the drilling effect. Techniques of the second variant might be something like Hurricane Fist, which is excreted from the arm, pushing someone back using an expanding feature; the opposite of the first variant. Generally techniques like this are expelled from the mouth or a sword in order to receive the desired effects.

Most of these techniques also require a fan to use.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    albeit its a lame one!

I think you're making the Wind element more complicated than it actually is... Go over the previous techniques and copy the ones you have doubt

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Give it back," you
    lament. "I've had
    enough," you wail. You
    story is the real thing!

I'm sorry about that, I was writing that at 3am. Maybe I should respond to training so early in the morning. xD
    The only one I have doubts on now is the Powerful Wind Wave, the rest seem a bit more self-explanatory now.

(Fūton: Tsuyoi Kaze Nami) - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave
    Description: The user after performing a small sequence of four hand seals Bird → Hare → Horse → Ram shoots from their mouth a blade of wind 2 meters long that takes on the form of a powerful wind gust.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»