Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Vision teaches me Raiton

How*to*Attack: Have to run up a cliff and use raiton to make rocks fall on youropponent.
    How*to*Defend: This move could be destroyed by Swift relese because they could easily dodge it.
    How*to*Counter: Use raiton moves for the falling rocks.
    Advantages This move is good if you are trying to get away from your opponent.
    Disadvantages: On works on cliffs.
    Combinations: You could add fire moves to make it falling fire rocks.
    Question:* None

How*to*Attack: Form 2 handseals and clap your hands together and aim it at your opponents.
    How*to*Defend: Wind based moves
    How*to*Counter: I could use any c or higher wind type moves
    Advantages It has okay distance.
    Disadvantages: Have to form handseals.
    Combinations: Add a suiton move to it.
    Question:* none

Status
    Jan 2012
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra

Alright, Do me a favor as we continue, lets cut out the obvious advantage and disadvantage. Be creative, think outside the box.

Moving onto B ranks.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Lightning Fang[/indent]Almost like Kirin but not really. Release chakra into the air and the lightning will strike where you want it. Note it takes a bit of time, better used when they are distracted.[/indent]

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Note the hand seals required. Release the chakra and four pillars will erupt from the ground all around the opponent shooting lightning bolts at the opponent.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

How to Attack: I Send Raiton chakra up into the air and force that chakra to my desired location.
    How to Defend: The opponent could just use any Wind based tech B-rank and higher to defend against it.Or they could use Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
    How to Counter: The opponent could use another Raiton attack B-Rank and higher to counter,Use a wind technique to negate the attack,or Use swift realese to dodge the attack.
    Advantages I can make the move go anywhere I want.It is also a strong Raiton B-rank move that would be great to use if your opponent is in water.
    Disadvantages: This move takes prep time.Your opponent could easily hit me while im preparing the technique.
    Combinations:If I use it when my opponent is in water it could do serious damage.
    Question:none

How to Attack: I weave 5 handseals and use my raiton chakra to create 4 lightning pillars.
    How to Defend: The opponent could put up a barrier like technique like lightning armor so it want cause any damage.
    How to Counter: The oppponent may use a strong A-Rank wind based technique to counter the four pillars.
    Advantages This move could buy the user time to perform a handseal technique.
    Disadvantages: This move requires handseals which could give your opponent an opening to attack me.
    Combinations: I could add a water based technique while my opponent is being held by the pillars for max damage.
    Question: none

Status
    Oct 2010
    i think i love you more than
    you love yourself tbh

*kills vision*

mwahahahahaha ._.

Status
    Jan 2012

Sorry for this is going slow. Bare with me...

[spoiler]
    (Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.
    [spoiler]

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Basically a version of lightning that stays connected to you and is super fast. It arrives at the sametime as the water does if you have used a water jutsu before hand.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    In either hand you focus on your raiton chakra and release it after you slam your hand on the ground. It'll race towards the opponent and if you wish, you can branch it off to multiple areas. Note when you do that this jutsu is B rank. More you split, the more you take power away from it. Two tenticles, are C ranks each, so on and so on.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

How*to*Attack: I focus my raiton chakra into my hands and send a Wave of electricity at you.
    How*to*Defend: This move is hard to counter sense its so fast,but If you have stronger wind moves it would be a breeze.
    How*to*Counter: My opponent could create some type of barrier around themselves.
    Advantages This move has many advantages but these are the most important.This moveis very fast and very hhard to react to.It also could be combined with water type moves very swiftly.
    Disadvantages: It could be easily deflected by a wind type move.Or a strong barrier like jutsu.
    Combinations: With any type of water type moves
    Question:* None

How*to*Attack: I send Raiton chakra into either hand and then slam them on the ground and realease it.It then separates into multiple parts.
    How*to*Defend: I would use either use some type of Water type move to negate it or use a barrier to deflect it.
    How*to*Counter: Use any b-rank or up Water,Wind,earth,or fire type move to counter it.
    Advantages Its takes down multiple opponemts at once and also goes through the earth.
    Disadvantages: It could be negated by either of the mobes I mentioned above.
    Combinations: Water type movesand big wayer sources.
    Question:*None

Last edited by TheDC; 09-15-2012 at 06:41 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012

Quick note, there isn't just one type of combination. Be creative and think other than just "water tech" as combination. You will fail in battle if that is all you do.

Moving on.

(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Description: The user raises their hands to the air to draw in lightning chakra from the sky and then shoot the lightning energy at the enemy target.

(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user will create a field of water under the opponent before shocking them with a lightning attack.

(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
    Basically you release chakra into the air, allowing you to shoot lightning from the sky, whereever you want it to hit O__O

(Raiton: Horyu Raika no Jutsu) – Lightning Release: Discharge Lightning Calamity Technique
    This one you have to use water before using this technique. Water gushing imprisonment is the jutsu you want to use it with. Long as there is water underneath the opponent you can use this though. It's quick and effective and will allow you to paralyze your target

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

How to Attack: I raise my hand in the sky,then I shoot raiton chakra up into the clouds.I then shoot it to my desired location.

How to defend: I would use Swift Realese dodge this attack,Or use a defense type move.

How to counter:I would use a Wind move,or just any element type move except water B-Rank and above.

Advantages:This move is like Kirin except with less power.It could cause my opponent major damage.

Disadvantages:This move isnt just a shoot and go move.You have to send chakra into the air and target it to your deired location.

Combonations:With Water of course and maybe even with Earth.A Earth tech could hold them still while this tech is coming.

Question: Does it take prep time?

How to attack:I create a field of water underneath my opponent,then shock them with a raiton move.

How to defend:I would create a big earth moutain underneath me to rise me above the ground so you couldnt see me and prevent you from using your raiton move,

How to counter:If you have great physical force like from the Akimichi clan you could pull yourself up from the water before you launch the raiton move.

Advantages:Like Jiraiyas Swamp underworld move but with less umph into it.Great combo move if your in a tag-team.

Disadvantages:Takes a suiton move first to use this move.

Combinations:I would use Flying thunder god after using the water move for max damage.

Question:None

Last edited by TheDC; 09-16-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012

Explain prep time.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Prep Time:Prep Time is any Technique that takes time to use.Some preps are different.Kirin takes thunder clouds and a fire style jutsu.
    Deidara had to prep for his c0.

Status
    Jan 2012

Lets continue.

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    Description: The user channels his lighting chakra to his dominant hand and then radiates it out making it a hound shaped stream of lighting which stays attached to the users hand through a bolt of lighting.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies.

(Raiton: Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Running Technique
    This basically just a bolt of lightning that is emited from you're hand that stays connected to you. Because of this the disadvatange of this technique quite clear.

(Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Fast, quick and no handseals. Able to shoot from the both and guide. It's not a bad jutsu at all

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

How to Attack: By focusing raiton chakra into my right hand and releasing it towards my opponent.
    How to Defend: 1.A earth like wall|2.Another Raiton move of the same rank|
    How to Counter: 1.You could jump up into the air and hit the opponent while they are using the move.
    Advantages 1.Its a move that launches but stays on my hand.|
    Disadvantages: 1.It doesnt reach long range.|2.It sticks to the user.
    Combinations: Using a earth type move to make the user stick to the ground so the move can land.
    Question: Can I control it?

How to Attack: I use raiton chakra and focus it to my mouth and lauch it.
    How to Defend: Any type of defense move|A wind type move.
    How to Counter: By using a raiton move of the same rank.
    Advantages Great to use when fighting multiple opponents.Very fast.
    Disadvantages: Comes from your mouth.LOL.Couldnt really find one.
    Combinations: A suiton move that comes from above.
    Question: None

Status
    Jan 2012

1. No.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User creates a Shadow Clone of himself infused with his lighting chakra. When the clone gets hit he will return to its previous state of pure lighting chakra. The clone has a physical substance and therefor is able to use ninjutsu and taijutsu techniques as well as he has all the normal moves the user has.
    Note: Can only use lightning based techniques up to B rank.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

(Raiton: Raiton Kage Bunshin) - Lightning Release: Lightning Shadow Clone
    Basically, create a shadow clone with lightning chakra. It's very weak against wind type jutsu's so becareful, though you know how to make shadow clones? it's the same principal except using your raiton chakra.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Self explanitory really, Just grab a katana or a sword, infuse it with raiton chakra and focus that into the sharp charateristics onto the sword. Which will have added effects and can be deadly with it.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

How*to*Attack: I create a Raiton infused clone that can perform B-Rank and lower raiton moves,
    How*to*Defend: I could easily destroy it with a B rank move or above.
    How*to*Counter: I could create a earth clone to counter it.
    Advantages I could confuse my enimies and use Raiton moves.
    Disadvantages: Only up to b rank raiton moves.
    Combinations: The clone with a c rank raiton move.

How*to*Attack: Add Raiton chakra into my sword.
    How*to*Defend: Easily cancel it with a Earth move.
    How*to*Counter: With a wind type move|Use a clone.
    Advantages Increase damage to my sword.
    Disadvantages: Only added to my sword.
    Combinations: Start off with a raiton clone to confuse.

Status
    Jan 2012

Remember Earth is weak to lightning, not the other way around. Your defending and countering is off because of this fact. Please keep that in mind. Again Earth is WEAK to lightning and not the other way around.

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: By Performing the ram hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra and they then raise their hand to the sky and an electrical discharge is triggered shocking the target.

(Raiton: Shuriken Seigyo no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Shuriken Control Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will take out two large shuriken or Windmill Shuriken and channel their raiton chakra into them. They will then throw them at their target to pin them down and maintain a connection with the shuriken through a electrical cable that delivers a numbing shock to paralyse the target and restrict their movements.
    Note: Numbing Effect lasts for one turn.

(Raiton: Dai Denki hōden no Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Large Electrical Discharge Technique
    Basically after the single hand seal, gather and release you're chakra into the air after raising you're hand. Which will create a bolt of lightning to come crashing down.

(Raiton: Shuriken Seigyo no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Shuriken Control Technique
    Requires two windmil shurikens. You infuse raiton chakra into them which will create a lightning based chain connected to both of them. Target needs to be in the middle and caught in it to be effective.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

How to Attack: I perform 1 handseal and raise my hand in the air.I then send raiton chakra into the sky and direct it towards you.
    How to Defend: (Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    I would use this to absorb the technique into the sword.
    How to Counter: Use another Raiton move|Use a wind type move to negate the attack.
    Advantages Just like Kirin except its weaker.
    Disadvantages: I have to send my raiton chakra into the air first.
    Combinations: Use a lightning clone to use this move with for double the trouble.
    [b]Question:[/b None

How to Attack: I hurl raiton infused fuma shuriken at my opponent.Once I catch them I send raiton charka into the strings to paralyze them.
    How to Defend: Simply blow away the fuma shuriken.
    How to Counter: Go underground and come up behind me.
    Advantages Good for distance and causing damage.
    Disadvantages: Easy to dodge or cancel out.No control.
    Combinations: I would bind my opponent first then throw the fuma shuriken.
    Question: none

Last edited by TheDC; 10-10-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012

Moving on. We will start with chidori and it's variations.

Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Just like the anime, you form lightning in the palm of your hand. Though as you have not mastered raiton at the moment. It will require you to perform the hand seals.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Nagashi, an unfocused electrical current that expells from your body. Probably already know about it. It's used a lot for various reasons. Though remember it's unfocused electrical essence coming from your body.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Attack:I quickly weave 11 handseals and focus raiton chakra into my right hand making a high pitched chirping noise.

Defend:Use a Wind move to blow the user back.

Counter:Use rasengan so they could clash.

Advantages:This move is very powerful close up.

Disadvantages:Requires 11. Handseals.Only good for close range.

Combos:Use Mokuton to send roots underground to hold them steady then run towards them with it.

Attack:I gather up raiton chakra around my body and release it around me to mid range.

Defend:Swift Release to dodge it.Id cover myself in wind.

Counter:Mokuton.Trap them by their feet to stop the jutsu.

Advantages:Great if you have enimies all around you.

Disadvantages:Non lethal.

Combos:Make a huge water source come from above and then use it.

Last edited by TheDC; 10-13-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012

More Chidori Variations.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon. It has more specialized speed than the normal Chidori and can cause damage throughout multiple places on the body. Although it’s not stated, this technique probably takes on Chidori's characteristics such as its ability to cut through almost anything and numb parts of the body.

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.

(Chidori Kireme) - One thousand Birds Breaker
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will deliver several punches and kicks to the opponent sending them into the air where the user will then strike a Chidori into their back.

(Chidori Tokkan) - One Thousand Birds Rush
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will first strike the target with a slash from their sword hitting them into the air and then as they begin to land the user will drive them into the ground with a Chidori.

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
    This is good for attacking multiple targets or larger targets
    - It's good to use against clay or earth based techniques

Take a look at this video to see how it works.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfSma3oQu9E&feature=fvst

(Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    An advanced form of chidori, in the shape of an extending blade that reaches to mid range. Also keep in mind that you do not need to post the chidori jutsu when using this.

Take a look at the video to see how it works.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLXK-WpTAtU

(Chidori Kireme) - One thousand Birds Breaker
    A basic taijutsu combination that ends with you stabbing the target with a chidori from behind.

(Chidori Tokkan) - One Thousand Birds Rush
    Basically once he is in the air, you slam him down with chidori. It's a combination move as well.

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Attack: By focusing Raiton chakra into my hand in the shape of multiple senbon.

Defend:This move could block incoming clay explosive.

Counter:By sending some to the left of my opponent then some to the right they would come from both sides to hit him both ways.

Advantages:Hits mutliple opponents|A-rank move

Disadvantages: Doesnt go long range

Attack:I run towards my opponent then send multiple punches,then kicks to them sending them in the air.While in the air I create a chidori then extend it,driving it into their back onto the ground.

Denfend:I could defend against another taijutsu move.

Counter:I could counter another taijutsu move.

Advantages:Good for close up action.

Disadvantagesnly usable up-close.

Question:none

Attack:I form a chidori in my hand then raise my hand up.I then extend the chidori.

Defend:If a incoming fire tech is coming my way i could cut right down the middle.

Counter:Use it to cut through Earth then extend it.

Advantages:Good for distance and multiple foes.

Disadvantagesnly goes foward

Questions:

Attack:I quickly dash at my opponent with my sword and slash at them sending them into the air.I then send a chidori spear into their back .Finally I slam them on the ground.

Denfend:The sword slash could stop a earth tech.

Counter:This could stop a taijutusu attack.

Advantages:Very lethal and could kill.

Disadvantages:Close range only.

?:none

Last edited by TheDC; 10-16-2012 at 10:59 PM.