View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
725. You may not vote on this poll

47 6.48%

34 4.69%

109 15.03%

158 21.79%

377 52.00%
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 595 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 596

BEGIN READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Layout © by Casualmisfit
    Picture featured in banner by Casualmisfit

Last edited by Versuvio; 07-25-2012 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Title change.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Steven O_O

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

5 stars awesome chapter :D

LOVED

-The color pages were awesome , I wish the whole thing was in color as sometimes it got a bit hard to see what was going on
    - All the awesome combo attacks that were in the chapter , like the Gai , Naruto double team was sick :D
    - Tobi showing he is strong , I mean he has barely done anything spectacular while everyone else is trying their best ^-^
    - A crack on Tobi's mask , a few more cracks and that thing will be off > : D
    -AND ALSO NO LONG WAIT ! :D

LIKED

- Kakashi trying to kamui the Mazou's head off , lol but it was a pretty stupid attempt if you ask me , it was obvious Tobi would counter that somehow..
    - The Gedo Mazou pic looked awesome , it looks so crazy , bleeding eyes and all that , I can't wait for the Juubi to pop out of that thing

Okay things

-Tobi is showing hes strong but I want to see a new jutsu or something ^-^
    -Strange choice of chapter name if you ask me :P

Questions

-How did Tobi's mask crack? , I was struggling in some parts to see what was going on
    -How did the Juubi disappear ? Apparently Tobi didn't warp it, Like I first suspected , but who knows has anyone got a better idea? :L

What the chapter shows ^-^

- Tobi is an epic boss , just epic :D

Next week : Maybe we'll see a little bit of the Tobi fight next week at the beginning of the chap , before near the end showing Madara and the kage's, sensing sinister chakra as the Juubi is revived^-^

Last edited by LssJBroly; 07-25-2012 at 09:47 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post

LOVED

-The color pages were awesome , I wish the whole thing was in color as sometimes it got a bit hard to see what was going on
    - All the awesome combo attacks that were in the chapter , like the Gai , Naruto double team was sick :D
    - Tobi showing he is strong , I mean he has barely done anything spectacular while everyone else is trying their best ^-^

LIKED

- Kakashi trying to kamui the Mazou's head off , lol but it was a pretty stupid attempt if you ask me , it was obvious Tobi would counter that somehow..
    - The Gedo Mazou pic looked awesome , it looks so crazy , bleeding eyes and all that , I can't wait for the Juubi to pop out of that thing

Okay things

Questions

-How did Tobi's mask crack? , I was struggling in some parts to see what was going on
    -How did the Juubi disappear ? Apparently Tobi didn't warp it, Like I first suspected , but who knows has anyone got a better idea? :L

Next week : Maybe we'll see a little bit of the Tobi fight next week at the beginning of the chap , before near the end showing Madara and the kage's, sensing sinister chakra as the Juubi is revived^-^
    It dosent matter HOW
    i think that kishi wanted to show us that even tobi cant cope with such attacks(one after another, in short period of time)
    Somehow naruto was able to punch or better touch his mask :D before tobi avoid the attack

Last edited by HgHSenju; 07-25-2012 at 10:37 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOVED

LIKED

Okay things

Questions

tobi mask got scratch from kakashi's raikiri infused kunai which hit tobi's mask

similarly gedo mazo didnt disappear it is shown in column below in that page .

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

596 Predictions

"SON SURPASSES FATHER"
    Naruto with a determined look.
    "Uncle Bee both Sensei, stayback. I'm doing this alone!"
    Bee, "hey mister bad ass remember what Itachi said to that ass?!"
    Naruto in base mode, " this isn't the same. My Dad beat this guy and kurama! If I can't do it them what good am I?!"
    Kakashi, " Minato Sensei wason a different level, the Yellow Flash was a genius!"
    Naruto, " hey no one! Its just you and me! Im not as fast as my Dad or a genius, but I am gonna surpass all the Hokages *which includeshim!"
    Tobi, " then come boy, i should have killed you when I held you as a baby!"
    Naruto making and signs,"first! Summoning jutsu!"
    Smoke occurs then we see Naruto wearing his Sage cloak, " we Kage to look cooler with our coats!"
    He charges tobi, they are moving towards each other.
    Gai, " Kakashi, he would never forgive you if you jumped in, let him reach his dreams."
    Kakashi, " what if he can't?"
    Gai, " when has he ever lied bout what he is goin to do? Besides, when he got here you thought he was the 4th, didn't you?"
    Kakashi says nothing.
    Naruto, " he was the master of Flying Thunder God and creator of the Rasengan. Me? I am the*
    Master of a great jutsu that has always fit my fighting style."
    As they get closer he holds up his signature sign.
    Tobi, { that useless shadow clone jutsu. He will not surpass Minato today.}" too late for your worthless clones."
    Tobi is slightly touching naruto.{gotcha!}
    Naruto takes his hands down, "not that easy!"
    Suddenly Tobi is struck by apowerful uppercut from a Sage clone rising from the ground.*
    At the same instance, his finger tips are still touching Naruto, an attack from above. Two shadow clones appeared at the same time with...
    Clone, " Rasenshuriken!!"
    Tobi is devastated,"ahhhh!"
    Kakashi, " this is familiar, what he lacks in speed he made up for with his clones!"
    Tobi is inside of a crater created from the impact.*
    {dammit}
    Naruto, "five minutes."*
    Everyone is confused.
    Naruto looks at Tobi as he slowly gets up, " i am willing to bet you have a five minute limit on that ghost jutsu of yours!"
    Tobi, { how the hell did he figure tgat out?!}
    Naruto, " i learn by doing, fighting you all this time, youonly stay ghost for a short time. If you could stay that way then you would have this whole time."
    Kakashi, " not a genius my kunai, go on Naruto."
    Naruto, " you fight like your in a hurry. Well i figure if your stuck fighting for more than five minutes, your defenseless."
    Tobi, "doesn't matter only one person has managed to attack me constantly for fiveminutes, she still folded like her paper jutsu!"
    Naruto, {Konan.} " let's go!"
    Suddenly the ground Tobi is standing on rises into the air.*
    Tobi, "?!"
    It is two sage clones jumpingup lifting it. Naruto jumps up and the clones toss it.
    Naruto. "multi shadow clone jutsu!"
    There are hundreds of clones around on the groundand in the *air with them.
    Gai, "he took the option of him going into the ground!"
    Naruto clones are dashing for him and swinging through. Tobi is leaning backwards about to fall whenhe solidifies to gain footing.
    Naruto, "four and half more minutes, hang on!"
    next: "the Shadow clone Sage prevails!"

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LIKED

That's what I was wondering, how exactly did Tobi counter Kakashi's Kamui? Does he also use Kamui as his S/T jutsu, what makes him much more skilled at it then Kakashi, or did he counter with his own S/T jutsu..

Last edited by John Doe; 07-28-2012 at 03:08 AM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by John Doe View Post
    That's what I was wondering, how exactly did Tobi counter Kakashi's Kamui? Does he also use Kamui as his S/T jutsu, what makes him much more skilled at it then Kakashi, or did he counter with his own S/T jutsu..
    One of two possibilities:

- Kamui failed because Tobi made the Mazou intangible for a second.
    - Kamui failed because Tobi changed the space/time around the gedo mazou, disrupting the effect of Kamui.

I have no doubts that Tobi is a much more skilled space time user than Kakashi and his Kamui technique.

lol yea, good point. But hey, Im just throwing ideas around. Im trying to keep it factual here.
    Considering the 'Tobi' theories have been done to death, you can easily find any number of them which discuss Tobi to death. Anyone's best guess is Kagami, Setsuna, or Izuna. Izuna just happens to be the best fit atm.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    One of two possibilities:

- Kamui failed because Tobi made the Mazou intangible for a second.
    - Kamui failed because Tobi changed the space/time around the gedo mazou, disrupting the effect of Kamui.
    I think it might be the first one: when Tobi notices he throws his weapon. This can be to make contact with Mazou so he can make him intangible. This is probably the purpose of the chain on Tobi's weapon.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tobi is BOSS!!!

Master Swordsman
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon eye plan View Post
    Tobi is BOSS!!!
    I kinda disliked the chapter i mean nothing new wasted pages. All it showed was some fighting and all tobi did was dodge attacks no development on saskue and orochimaru sure the mask is cracked but so what why cant he just take the thing off i mean who is he. the fighting wasnt even that good cant believe i waited a week for this. I want the next chapter to have tobi's identity and develoment of saskue and orochimaru which btw i think is tricking saskue i cant think of a single reason why he would help him and what in the world is in the stuipd scroll. This manga stuff is going way to slow speed it up a bit huh :mad: :mad: :mad:next chapter better be good. Btw i relized that in order for tobi to do infinite tyskuyomi he would need the mangekyo sharingan which we havent even seen yet. I wonder why he hasnt used it in battle. What you guys thing

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Emildog205 View Post
    I kinda disliked the chapter i mean nothing new wasted pages. All it showed was some fighting and all tobi did was dodge attacks no development on saskue and orochimaru sure the mask is cracked but so what why cant he just take the thing off i mean who is he. the fighting wasnt even that good cant believe i waited a week for this. I want the next chapter to have tobi's identity and develoment of saskue and orochimaru which btw i think is tricking saskue i cant think of a single reason why he would help him and what in the world is in the stuipd scroll. This manga stuff is going way to slow speed it up a bit huh :mad: :mad: :mad:next chapter better be good. Btw i relized that in order for tobi to do infinite tyskuyomi he would need the mangekyo sharingan which we havent even seen yet. I wonder why he hasnt used it in battle. What you guys thing
    I believe Tobi is no more than a WEAKLING! We've seen these kind of characters before. They're all big and bad until someone takes something from them (His mask, Aktuski cloak or Madara's fan) and then they are revealed to be the weakling they are. My theory is, tobi has no real power. But he might... I believ he's just a nobody trying to be somebody and has a thirst for power. Dont believe the hype.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jonsin19 View Post
    I believe Tobi is no more than a WEAKLING! We've seen these kind of characters before. They're all big and bad until someone takes something from them (His mask, Aktuski cloak or Madara's fan) and then they are revealed to be the weakling they are. My theory is, tobi has no real power. But he might... I believ he's just a nobody trying to be somebody and has a thirst for power. Dont believe the hype.
    People aren't powerful because they are the strongest out there. Just looking at his techniques he has the ability to completely control space and time around him. He took down two of Danzou's body guards without breaking a sweat. He just avoided coordinated attacks from Kakashi, Guy, and Naruto.

I would say that Tobi is a badass.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    People aren't powerful because they are the strongest out there. Just looking at his techniques he has the ability to completely control space and time around him. He took down two of Danzou's body guards without breaking a sweat. He just avoided coordinated attacks from Kakashi, Guy, and Naruto.

I would say that Tobi is a badass.
    I have to agree i dnt like tobi . but he is very badass an his jutsu is very scary because if he touches u then your done. but if the 4th could get him then so could sumbody else. but the fact that the 4th could get hin means the 4th was better then gai kakashi Nd naruto.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

**** Tobi lol

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

EPIC CHAPTER. Loved it, Tobi is really impressive in this chapter. It was also one of the chapter with the most close combat and had a total of 21 pages :D

Last edited by ShippudenRules; 07-25-2012 at 08:43 AM.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shippudenrules View Post
    epic chapter. Loved it, tobi is really impressive in this chapter. It was also one of the chapter with the most close combat and had a total of 21 pages :d
    i think this chapter is nothing but an attemt to get some more time before kishimoto finished the series. I mean see yourself. They were fighting last chapter. Before that sasuke goes on search for something with orochimaru. Can you believe that. This is just some shit he is thinking on the spot. Its like he font have anymore plot with naruto. So he decided to revive orochimaru. Lets not forget about real madara uchiha. It is said in past no one knew what happent to his body. But kabuto find his body not just that he also find the body of nagato. What the **** is this. He is behaving like a child with no control. "this ninja is strong." after a bit " no i need another one more strong." then some more time later " no this toy got old lets make another." its getting boring. I think its been 8-9 months the war was started and hestarted to make new toys whenever he thought he cant do anything else with the current one he have. First he made the fake madara have rinnegan 'like ems wasn't enough.' then he used the revived jinchurikis as his paths. When that get boring he brought the bijuu out of statue. And when they were beaten he send them inside in a second while after capturing gaara it took days to seal them inside the statue. I think kishimoto just forgot what he had done in previous chapters.

Its my personal opinion. If you dont agree then ignore it. Because that is what i think is happening. And i think it will be around the december of next year when he completed the series.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shippudenrules View Post
    epic chapter. Loved it, tobi is really impressive in this chapter. It was also one of the chapter with the most close combat and had a total of 21 pages :d
    i think this chapter is nothing but an attemt to get some more time before kishimoto finished the series. I mean see yourself. They were fighting last chapter. Before that sasuke goes on search for something with orochimaru. Can you believe that. This is just some shit he is thinking on the spot. Its like he font have anymore plot with naruto. So he decided to revive orochimaru. Lets not forget about real madara uchiha. It is said in past no one knew what happent to his body. But kabuto find his body not just that he also find the body of nagato. What the **** is this. He is behaving like a child with no control. "this ninja is strong." after a bit " no i need another one more strong." then some more time later " no this toy got old lets make another." its getting boring. I think its been 8-9 months the war was started and hestarted to make new toys whenever he thought he cant do anything else with the current one he have. First he made the fake madara have rinnegan 'like ems wasn't enough.' then he used the revived jinchurikis as his paths. When that get boring he brought the bijuu out of statue. And when they were beaten he send them inside in a second while after capturing gaara it took days to seal them inside the statue. I think kishimoto just forgot what he had done in previous chapters.

Its my personal opinion. If you dont agree then ignore it. Because that is what i think is happening. And i think it will be around the december of next year when he completed the series.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    changed my sig because of the
    huge amount of homophobes on
    nautobase

Quote Originally Posted by Stcool2011 View Post

your opinion....ok....big red font...not ok...are you using big red font to get attention and respect? cuz its annoying to use big red text

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it was alright nothing big but i liked all the action.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamperouge View Post
    it was alright nothing big but i liked all the action.
    your comment was nothing big, but i like your participation

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I loved Gai's action, and the fact Kakashi used Kamui TWICE!

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unyielding

They used to the whole chapter to tell us how strong Tobi was... *phew*

Also, wasn't the title misleading?

3/5

It was Guy who made that crack, no?
    And Kakashi used Kamui twice after have fought for so long AND IS STILL STANDING.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaUchiha View Post
    They used to the whole chapter to tell us how strong Tobi was... *phew*

Also, wasn't the title misleading?

3/5

It was Guy who made that crack, no?
    And Kakashi used Kamui twice after have fought for so long AND IS STILL STANDING.
    Not saying that you think like this but jus putting it out there - a lot of people rate it low cuz of how kakashi seems to have never ending chakra but what i would say its more that he learnt how to properly control the technique and hence it doesn't drain as much as it would before...for instance when he said this amt. of chakra should do - its jus like when naruto learns a technique he eventually grows more in it and uses it better. I think kakashi has been under some heavy training in preparation for the war and the results are showing.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unyielding

Quote Originally Posted by ghostsoldier3 View Post
    Not saying that you think like this but jus putting it out there - a lot of people rate it low cuz of how kakashi seems to have never ending chakra but what i would say its more that he learnt how to properly control the technique and hence it doesn't drain as much as it would before...for instance when he said this amt. of chakra should do - its jus like when naruto learns a technique he eventually grows more in it and uses it better. I think kakashi has been under some heavy training in preparation for the war and the results are showing.
    yup! Thats what I meant ^_^ thanks for putting it out there! +rep

Kakashi is not just hard on his pupils he's hard on himself too... I'm sure he trained his butt off preparing for the war. We don't realize it because he acts so cool...

Senior Member Naruto N. Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    too cool for a status

loved it fight no jutsu

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... Last»