View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
725. You may not vote on this poll

47 6.48%

34 4.69%

109 15.03%

158 21.79%

377 52.00%
Page 16 of 19 « First ... 61213141516171819 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    working on my manga/mixtape

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

boring chapter, nothing new going on. all tobi did for 20 pages was phase threw a rock and the tards are saying it's 5/5 lmao give me a break. MG was the only decent thing about the chapter with chucks. all of a sudden kakshi is using MS tech twice? kishi kills me with his bull. the war is pointless now why is tobi still fighting when he has what he needs already?

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by miky617 View Post
    Has anyone considered that maybe NOBODY cracked the mask and it just broke a bit on its own? Theres too much confusion over who hit Tobi which leads me to believe that neither of them did. Maybe it's just breaking from the stress of the battle. I'm sure that headbutt had some effect on it earlier.
    i agree was thinking about that after i posted and re read the manga naruto punch just phased through the mask and so did gai nunchuck. but i do think it has something to do with kakashi using kumai. Hope to see change of pace next chapter.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    My head hurts.

I liked this chapter a lot. Let me tell you why, it shows us just how skilled the 4th Hokage Minato really was. If you compare these two battles Tobi fought in against Minato and then the combined forces of Naruto, Kakashi, Gai, and B, you can see how much trouble they are all having while Minato was able to crush Tobi in every way during their fight. Another thing I like about this fight is how much stronger Kakashi seems to have become, from now on anyone who says he lacks stamina or a strong chakra will have to remember this fight, he has shown much improvement.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    setting fire to the sun!

Kakashi is Obito, aliens took Kakashi and made Obito into his clone. It's true, Kishi just said it in an interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Sorry, I've never done that...I had to experience it once lol

I'm new to forums...I've always heard legendary tails of the Rickroll....Now I joined the club lol

I bet Kishi reads these posts and loves driving us all crazy.....he's the only one who really knows who Tobi is and how this will all end....lucky bastard

Last edited by Ira; 07-27-2012 at 10:01 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulff View Post
    Man you should understand that we have different capacities. Maybe HokageTobiramaXx has a small capacity and he really is overwhelm of Tobi's solidification jutsu alone. Imagine if he see more, he might put altar of Tobi in his room. You really can please everybody.
    -___- Dude, Minato was a dead man walking. He used the demon seal. Who ever uses it gets their soul taken too. The 3rd also used it and died. Thats also why he was summond in edo tensei and his soul is sealed away.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariow View Post
    I liked this chapter a lot. Let me tell you why, it shows us just how skilled the 4th Hokage Minato really was. If you compare these two battles Tobi fought in against Minato and then the combined forces of Naruto, Kakashi, Gai, and B, you can see how much trouble they are all having while Minato was able to crush Tobi in every way during their fight. Another thing I like about this fight is how much stronger Kakashi seems to have become, from now on anyone who says he lacks stamina or a strong chakra will have to remember this fight, he has shown much improvement.
    yes he has gotten better but he has been using bee to receive chakra.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

RAMEN GUY!!!

Here's another Ramen Guy clue: In the episode (134 I think) that Jariaya dies- he has a flashback talking to minato about his book. Minato tells Jariya he will name his son after Jariya's character in his new book. Then Jariya yells out that its a stupid name, and HE CAME UP WITH IT WHILE EATING RAMEN!!!!

Sounds dumb and illogical? yea, but so are many other tobi theories. He may not be The Ramen Guy, but the Ramen guy could be his puppet/underling...

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jonsin19 View Post
    RAMEN GUY!!!

Here's another Ramen Guy clue: In the episode (134 I think) that Jariaya dies- he has a flashback talking to minato about his book. Minato tells Jariya he will name his son after Jariya's character in his new book. Then Jariya yells out that its a stupid name, and HE CAME UP WITH IT WHILE EATING RAMEN!!!!

Sounds dumb and illogical? yea, but so are many other tobi theories. He may not be The Ramen Guy, but the Ramen guy could be his puppet/underling...
    L M F A O:lmao::banned:

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

RAMEN GUY!!!

I remember bringing this up back when Madara was first resurrected. Of course it's the Ramen Guy! Who else would know Naruto's ultimate weakness is ramen? Naruto's gonna beat him with his new move Ninja Art: Ramengan

Symbol of the Rebellion The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

I'ma go with 4! It would have been 5 but some of the panels were freaking impossible to see everythings that was happening with all the rocks and people and jutsu flying all over the shop. AWESOME chapter though

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Important thing in this chapter, how was tobi able to stop the kamui?!
    I didnt belive but, tobi is obito... kakashi and tobi have similar vortex jutso...
    only obito would be able to stop the kamui, like sasuke can stop the amateratsu...

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Best chapter ever seen in my life, no lies!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

who is f*ck of Tobi???? :P :P :P U just make me sad

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hate how Kishi makes Naruto look so strong against all the edo tensei guys and all of a sudden not impressive at all n just displaying one move against tobi...

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Phabyu View Post
    Important thing in this chapter, how was tobi able to stop the kamui?!
    I didnt belive but, tobi is obito... kakashi and tobi have similar vortex jutso...
    only obito would be able to stop the kamui, like sasuke can stop the amateratsu...
    Tobi is NOT Obito. Stop being a complete retard. Kamui is a technique based from Mangekyo Sharingan, which Kakashi awoke in the eye that Obito gave him. Tobi doesn't have a Mangekyo Sharingan, he's used a completely different space/time jutsu without MS, and he also has the ability to become intangible or make other things intangible.

1. More than one ninja can learn/use space time techniques.

2. There are more than one space time technique.

3. There is no reason to conclude that because Kakashi uses a space/time technique with Obito's eye, and Tobi uses space time techniques too, that there is some connection between the two. Cuz guess what:

4. Tobirama can ALSO use space time techniques. He even has TOBI in his name!

5. MINATO can ALSO use space time techniques. So by your logic, MINATO IS TOBI.

Do you see the point now?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working on a plan to save the
    world from this harsh shinobi
    system

This was a decent chapter, lots of action but tbh only thing interesting outta this is that Kakashis Kamui didn't work...IMO!

Also I see a Kishi troll coming next week....Sasuke and crew traveling...info...etc.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by miky617 View Post
    I remember bringing this up back when Madara was first resurrected. Of course it's the Ramen Guy! Who else would know Naruto's ultimate weakness is ramen? Naruto's gonna beat him with his new move Ninja Art: Ramengan
    lol it does sound trivial... But think about it, Tobi will turn out to be someone right under our noses!!! I swear this will happen!!! Kishi wants us to over think. The Ramen Guy is one of many examples opf ppl going under the radar. Theres questions about all of these ppl we knoe little to nothing about, yet not many ppl think to ask them, because they're not thinking about them. Think about it...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    Tobi is NOT Obito. Stop being a complete retard. Kamui is a technique based from Mangekyo Sharingan, which Kakashi awoke in the eye that Obito gave him. Tobi doesn't have a Mangekyo Sharingan, he's used a completely different space/time jutsu without MS, and he also has the ability to become intangible or make other things intangible.

1. More than one ninja can learn/use space time techniques.

2. There are more than one space time technique.

3. There is no reason to conclude that because Kakashi uses a space/time technique with Obito's eye, and Tobi uses space time techniques too, that there is some connection between the two. Cuz guess what:

4. Tobirama can ALSO use space time techniques. He even has TOBI in his name!

5. MINATO can ALSO use space time techniques. So by your logic, MINATO IS TOBI.

Do you see the point now?
    Where did you find out Tobirama could use Space/Time techs? Because Ive been trying to look deep into his character and I didnt find that. Or just give me a place to start looking.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't belive people still think Tobi is Obito, Madara:"Oh yeah I remember that kid Obito that was born generations after I died" LOL...
    1.How the hell is Kakashi spamming Kamui, he LITERALLY DIED after using two kamui's at Pain. Back in Original Naruto (when they were younger) he said a few chidoris was his limit (3 or 4 I don't remember specifically) Now hes able to spam like 12 and spam Kamui and hes not even tired... So I guess Kishi has Alzheimer's
    2. Naruto's been spamming a million shadow clones since the beginning of this war (A war where a single main character good guy didn't even die). He was supposed to lose more chakra doing that. Then the Kyuubi gave him chakra etc. and he said he used that all up then he combined with the Kyuubi etc. He's said hes ran out of chakra like 5 times and same thing with the Kyuubi. I understand the tailed beasts gave him chakra, but it's getting a little ridiculous, he's fought like 20 bad guys in a row in full on battles.
    3. Tobi is the most retarded bad guy I've ever seen, the chapter before this was just a comedy. He tells the good guys exactly what hes doing? wtf?
    Tobis a moron. Orochimaru is some sort of Lackey now. Madara is a fanboy; he shows off his power and prances around without killing any main good guy. Kabuto was just fodder. Wtf is wrong with these villains; I literally just read Naruto to laugh now hahaha

Pain was probably the best bad guy in the end, hes probably the only bad guy in the whole series who's even killed anyone important.

Amaterasu Prodigy LeafSpirit 20's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was ok, I liked how kakashi tries to use his magenko sharingan

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working on a plan to save the
    world from this harsh shinobi
    system

Quote Originally Posted by LeafSpirit 20 View Post
    It was ok, I liked how kakashi tries to use his magenko sharingan
    What's magenko? Never heard of that....

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi owns all View Post
    kakashi was a boss of all boss's
    kakashi's fan boy!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plotting your death

Where did Gedo go 0_o

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sandysennin View Post
    Always funny to read the weekly manga comments...

Such a mix of opinions.
    "Oh, it sucked!"
    "It's was awesome!"

This shows the great work Kishi is doing. If everyone agrees it was bad, then it is really bad.
    If everyone agrees it's good, then something fishy is going on 'cause it's impossible to please everyone.

Let's see:

Nothing? Were all the pages blank? I think i read a few lines and saw a few action moves! :noc:

Oh, you mean nothing new... yeah, can't have that every single week you know?
    Better get used or you'll have a very dissapointing life dude...

See, this one liked the chap quite a lot and the previous just "hated".
    This is what i was talking about! yohohoho.

Ah... i missed the "plot no jutsu" reference... Or maybe, this time he really has to push himself beyond the unthinkable?!

(last friday i went for a little run. I haven't done exercice in the last 3y and i was able to run non stop for an hour. after 15m my left knee was killing me but i kept going beyond what i thought it was possible... If i can do such a thing why can't a manga char do something like that?)

If there's jutsus all over the place... bah, no taijutsu.
    If you have taijutsu... bah, no new jutsu.
    If you have new jutsu, bah i never uses that one jutsu anymore.

Never enough for my fellow brothers in humanity. :shrug:

Yeah, as i said before, you CAN'T have something new everytime... get over it and your life will be much better...

AH!!!! This one i like.
    Don't like it? Just don't watch/read it again!
    Bon Voyage!!!!

When will you guys leanr to comment something on the fly with the thought that it's an unfinished work and you can't just jump to conclusions?

When it's over you can say it was terrible because you have everything you must have to make a good assessment.
    Or else there will always be that band wagon trend around here.
    One week a char or Kishi is the best. Next week he is trolling. The week after is awesome again. The one after is ok!!

WTF!!! you guys seem like girls! Man up!!!!
    (no offence to the lady's, but that's true and you know :noc
    nyahahahahaha!!! NICE ONE DUDE!!!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Where did you find out Tobirama could use Space/Time techs? Because Ive been trying to look deep into his character and I didnt find that. Or just give me a place to start looking.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/11

Bottom left panel.

And the point I was trying to make is that it's dumb to think that any given technique is unique to one person, and that it can identify a particular character just by it's use.