View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
725. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    47 6.48%
  • 2

    34 4.69%
  • 3

    109 15.03%
  • 4

    158 21.79%
  • 5

    377 52.00%
Page 17 of 24 « First ... 7131415161718192021 ... Last»
Results 321 to 340 of 465
  1. #321
    Member Naruto Boss's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    565
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    good chapter but some of the things were hard to see gai is bad ass
     
         

  2. #322
    Member miky617's Avatar
    Status
    miky617 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Guy really showed his epicness in this chapter. He kinda feels out of place in this fight, but hey, he's one of my favorites so i don't care :D
     
         

  3. #323
    Academy Student paragon1104's Avatar
    Status
    paragon1104 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    27
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    i think what everyone should be talking about is orochimaru. he has a plan and it involves taking sasuke to get answers. Madara, remember he is going after the nine tails and when he gets to the battle, we will see Tobi crumble. Edo Madara has nothing to lose and all to gain. And sasuke, someone we all love to hate and hate to love. he still has a village to destroy but we may see the opposite. Sasukes hate will cloud his judgement and destroy him. And of course naruto. he hasn't been using kurama against tobi as much so we have yet to see Naruto full potential. To sum this all up, i see an all out battle royale with all whom I've mentioned. i think that is the battle everyone should be hoping for instead of something that will not happen again. R.I.P Minato
     
         

  4. #324
    Academy Student
    Status
    knives15 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    great chapter!!!! i like it!!!
     
         

  5. #325
    "Mad" "Scientist" Mgumbo's Avatar
    Status
    Mgumbo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    261
    Location
    Meat Island
    Look over there! It's
    somewhere else.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Loved the chapter. And as far as I can tell, it was actually Guy who cracked Tobi's mask (his last nunchaku attack hit Tobi about there); Guy really proved himself in this chapter. I also loved Tobi's effective and myriad use of his intangibility.

    5/5!
     
         

  6. #326
    Member miky617's Avatar
    Status
    miky617 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by paragon1104 View Post
    i think what everyone should be talking about is orochimaru. he has a plan and it involves taking sasuke to get answers. Madara, remember he is going after the nine tails and when he gets to the battle, we will see Tobi crumble. Edo Madara has nothing to lose and all to gain. And sasuke, someone we all love to hate and hate to love. he still has a village to destroy but we may see the opposite. Sasukes hate will cloud his judgement and destroy him. And of course naruto. he hasn't been using kurama against tobi as much so we have yet to see Naruto full potential. To sum this all up, i see an all out battle royale with all whom I've mentioned. i think that is the battle everyone should be hoping for instead of something that will not happen again. R.I.P Minato
    On TVTropes, this is known as an Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. Now if only Luffy and Ichigo would show up with Goku and Chuck Norris as referees, then we can all take turns watching the planet blow up from the sheer awesomeness...and power. But mostly awesomeness.
     
         

  7. #327
    Academy Student paragon1104's Avatar
    Status
    paragon1104 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    27
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by miky617 View Post
    On TVTropes, this is known as an Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. Now if only Luffy and Ichigo would show up with Goku and Chuck Norris as referees, then we can all take turns watching the planet blow up from the sheer awesomeness...and power. But mostly awesomeness.
    lol
     
         

  8. #328
    Xicer's Avatar
    Status
    Xicer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,751
    Location
    USA
    Hungry
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    I really don't see how anyone liked this chapter. It was 21 pages of art and dodging attacks. 1/5
     
         

  9. #329
    Member
    Status
    Gryphon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    35
    Location
    tika taka land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    votet 4/5 good action but no story progress
     
         

  10. #330
    Academy Student
    Status
    BlackJamesBond is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Hi, new guy here and I liked how much Kakashi improved his skill and usage of kamui based on his chapter.
     
         

  11. #331
    Member jonsin19's Avatar
    Status
    jonsin19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    108
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SashaUchiha View Post
    I would have cried if that happened
    What about Neji and Hinata? And what's he talking about?
     
         

  12. #332
    Academy Student paragon1104's Avatar
    Status
    paragon1104 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    27
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackJamesBond View Post
    Hi, new guy here and I liked how much Kakashi improved his skill and usage of kamui based on his chapter.
    he recieved chakra from bee. my guess samehada lent him the chakara.
     
         

  13. #333
    Academy Student bmegan07's Avatar
    Status
    bmegan07 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    The colors on this weeks one was amazing
     
         

  14. #334
    Member thievesgold's Avatar
    Status
    thievesgold is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    65
    People live their lives bound
    by what they believe as
    correct
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Hey, What is Rin is Tobi ? For God's Sake, no one knows her Surname ! So far, she has showed no ninjutsu other than space-nin (could be learnt from Minato), Tobi knows Kakashi has a life of Regrets, and Rin suddenly vanished out after Obito died.. Looking for revenge... I think she is one strong candidate for being Tobi ! Please don't flame my opinion, just because i said a girl kicks butt ! :P
     
         

  15. #335
    Kage Nanadaimehokage's Avatar
    Status
    Nanadaimehokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    189
    Location
    Outworld
    Allons-y!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by thievesgold View Post
    Hey, What is Rin is Tobi ? For God's Sake, no one knows her Surname ! So far, she has showed no ninjutsu other than space-nin (could be learnt from Minato), Tobi knows Kakashi has a life of Regrets, and Rin suddenly vanished out after Obito died.. Looking for revenge... I think she is one strong candidate for being Tobi ! Please don't flame my opinion, just because i said a girl kicks butt ! :P
    Are you serious? :shrug:
     
         

  16. #336
    Academy Student Hatake Jade's Avatar
    Status
    Hatake Jade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Was a great chapter for me. Me and a friend agree it shows alot in terms of tobi. He never fights untill he truly needs something and ignoring guy and kakashi completely shows intent as well. Notice how he kept reaching for narutos seal? He probably needs the white chakra more than he admits.
    And yes guys was dope. The only thing I'd want to see more than him is less drunkin style.
    Tobi never threw a kunai he deflected kakashis. Someone mention without the 9's yin chakra naruto would Prob get the flying thunder god tech? I disagree. I'd prefer that to his sage mode but only his dad or the 3rd could prob teach.
    Also like the fan theory tobi of being madara's bruh.
     
         

  17. #337
    Academy Student Hatake Jade's Avatar
    Status
    Hatake Jade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    ( stupid phone auto correct ) I meant guy was dope and lee's drunkin style.
     
         

  18. #338
    Member jonsin19's Avatar
    Status
    jonsin19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    108
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Can anyone tell me what's going on with these Rin theories??? I'm hearing people say she could be tobi because she has space-time nin. I havent heard anything about this before. Can anyone clear this up for me???
     
         

  19. #339
    Its Tough To Be A God SIGFOR's Avatar
    Status
    SIGFOR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    724
    Location
    Canada
    "I am the hope of the
    omniverse, I am the lightbulb
    in the darkness, I am the
    bacon in the fridge for all
    living things that cry out in
    hunger, I am the Alpha and the
    Amega, I am the terror that
    flaps in the night.. I AM SON
    GOKU AND I AM A SUPER....S
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    The "Read First at Panda Manga" was distracting as hell
     
         

  20. #340
    Member
    Status
    xjustin357 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    34
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    5stars
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •