View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
725. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    47 6.48%
  • 2

    34 4.69%
  • 3

    109 15.03%
  • 4

    158 21.79%
  • 5

    377 52.00%
Page 17 of 19 « First ... 713141516171819 Last»
Results 401 to 425 of 465
  1. #401
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Amegakure no Sato
    Posts
    26,290
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlameAme
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    .....So Tobi is the 2nd Hokage! He's hellbent of revenge for being left out of any cool storyline's and being given some fruity water technique on the NS. Generations game.....give us some more about him, he did create edo-tensai for crying out loud. It would be crazy if it was him, right? It's not gonna be, but it's would be nuts
     
         

  2. #402
    Member resurrection's Avatar
    Status
    resurrection is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    It's really sad for Uchiha clan.........A non uchiha is relentlessly using MS technique.........It's not a good sign at all............Kishi may have some kind of Amnesia like Sakura.................
     
         

  3. #403
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Amegakure no Sato
    Posts
    26,290
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlameAme
     



    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    I wouldn't call twice relentlessly, but I see your point
     
         

  4. #404
    Academy Student Hatake Jade's Avatar
    Status
    Hatake Jade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Everyone seems upset kakashi used kamui twice but tobi cancelled it out before it was complete so I don't believe he was taxed for the chakra.
    As for tobi vs minato.... Come on, we saw the results. If tobi had stuck around he would've died.
    In tobi's defense, he's not a weak fighter, tho he may not have enough chakra in his incomplete form, he's never lifted a finger unless there's something important he wanted. Tho I do think we need to see more techs to take him more seriously. I miss his personality when he was paired with dedara.
    I agree, naruto should move to sage mode at this point, he tapped the yin chakra already and speed worked in minato's case( tho he doesn't know that).
    And you readers shouldn't poison the well. If you don't like the series go play halo. It's not perfect but There no way to make everyone happy.
     
         

  5. #405
    Member 9th Raikage's Avatar
    Status
    9th Raikage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hidden Cloud
    Posts
    407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bleh
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    .....So Tobi is the 2nd Hokage! He's hellbent of revenge for being left out of any cool storyline's and being given some fruity water technique on the NS. Generations game.....give us some more about him, he did create edo-tensai for crying out loud. It would be crazy if it was him, right? It's not gonna be, but it's would be nuts
    Tobirama is the character I'm most interested in. However he has been sealed (and as far as we know is still sealed) in the reaper death seal. Hopefully since Oro can be brought back others that have been sealed (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Hokages) can be brought back as well.

    Oh how epic it would be to see the 1st hokage take his cells from Madara and everyone else who has stolen them. And then the battles... omg the battles would be historically epic in the naruto world.

    1st hokage vs Madara round 2

    2nd hokage - it would just be great to see his capabilities. If Kisame can summon that much water then the 2nd Hokage...geez

    3rd hokage - would love to see him unleash his full capabilities since he is said to know all jutsu of konoha including the forbidden jutsu that are locked away.

    4th Hokage - not as excited about him but he could really develop naruto and piss off Tobi.
     
         

  6. #406
    Missing Nin SashaUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SashaUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unyielding
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsin19 View Post
    What about Neji and Hinata? And what's he talking about?
    There was a spoiler posted about Hinata and Neji reached the scene and shrinking to 5 inch height utter rubbish dattebayo!
     
         

  7. #407
    Member thengo's Avatar
    Status
    thengo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thengo Chronicles
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    i can see something bad happening soon for Naruto to get serious... either a death or capture of someone in this group... otherwise he is not being so smart as he usually is...
     
         

  8. #408
    Member LordHokage22's Avatar
    Status
    LordHokage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California!
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the power of the
    dark sideeeeee
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by 9th Raikage View Post
    Tobirama is the character I'm most interested in. However he has been sealed (and as far as we know is still sealed) in the reaper death seal. Hopefully since Oro can be brought back others that have been sealed (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Hokages) can be brought back as well.

    Oh how epic it would be to see the 1st hokage take his cells from Madara and everyone else who has stolen them. And then the battles... omg the battles would be historically epic in the naruto world.

    1st hokage vs Madara round 2

    2nd hokage - it would just be great to see his capabilities. If Kisame can summon that much water then the 2nd Hokage...geez

    3rd hokage - would love to see him unleash his full capabilities since he is said to know all jutsu of konoha including the forbidden jutsu that are locked away.

    4th Hokage - not as excited about him but he could really develop naruto and piss off Tobi.
    Dude, you read my mind! I want the past hokages to be revived every jutsu has a weakness. Including Reaper Death Seal
     
         

  9. #409
    Member LordHokage22's Avatar
    Status
    LordHokage22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California!
    Posts
    874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the power of the
    dark sideeeeee
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SashaUchiha View Post
    There was a spoiler posted about Hinata and Neji reached the scene and shrinking to 5 inch height utter rubbish dattebayo!
    Don't forget Tobi turned into a tank :D hahaha xD fail spoiler
     
         

  10. #410
    Do you want air? Air's Avatar
    Status
    Air is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Summer Knights
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Might gai, and kakashi working together I LOVE IT
     
         

  11. #411
    少年 クポ TurboBlaze's Avatar
    Status
    TurboBlaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Such a beast chapter. Tobi is finally going serious with the combat during his fights! :D
     
         

  12. #412
    Member jonsin19's Avatar
    Status
    jonsin19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/502/11

    Bottom left panel.

    And the point I was trying to make is that it's dumb to think that any given technique is unique to one person, and that it can identify a particular character just by it's use.
    Thanks sooo much!!!!! I've been studying up on Him lately, to get a sense of what role his character really plays. Because alot of characters in tv series are open-ended, so that the writers can add twist here-and-there to thicken the plot. For all we know, the second could have edo-summoned rikudo and took his eyes. lol we just dont know. Because it is possible to have them stand still, as there's nothing they can do while they're under the user's control. Thats a good guess right?
     
         

  13. #413
    Member jonsin19's Avatar
    Status
    jonsin19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    TOBIRAMA

    The Second Hokage is the creator of edo tensei. Why would he dabble into that kind of jutsu with no plans to use it?

    What if he edo-summond the Rikodu (SO6P) and took his eyes. He wouldnt be able to move while he's under his control, so he could've taken his eyes and released him. But then there's the posibility of him breaking it like Madara and Itachi. But This justsu was after his time and he knows nothing of it. I just thought of all of this, tell me if there are any holes in this. As for what he did with them, I really cant even guess, besides him giving them away to a child or something (Nagato). But that would make TOBIrama Tobi... Because Tobi gave the Rinnegan to Nagato.

    If this sounds any good, +rep me lol I've never been +rep'ed before.
     
         

  14. #414
    Assassin Y3llovv fla5h's Avatar
    Status
    Y3llovv fla5h is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    771
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working on a plan to save the
    world from this harsh shinobi
    system
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    As much as ppl want tobirama=tobi, I doubt that's the case! When have u ever seen Tobi use a water jutsu? How would Tobirama be able to use the sharingan without excess chakra drain? Or the fact that Tobirama was summoned via edo tensei and only way you can do that is if the person is already dead......just a few facts that help prove this theory false!
     
         

  15. #415
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsin19 View Post
    TOBIRAMA

    The Second Hokage is the creator of edo tensei. Why would he dabble into that kind of jutsu with no plans to use it?

    What if he edo-summond the Rikodu (SO6P) and took his eyes. He wouldnt be able to move while he's under his control, so he could've taken his eyes and released him. But then there's the posibility of him breaking it like Madara and Itachi. But This justsu was after his time and he knows nothing of it. I just thought of all of this, tell me if there are any holes in this. As for what he did with them, I really cant even guess, besides him giving them away to a child or something (Nagato). But that would make TOBIrama Tobi... Because Tobi gave the Rinnegan to Nagato.

    If this sounds any good, +rep me lol I've never been +rep'ed before.
    Where would Tobirama get the SO6P's DNA?
    Edit: Also why would Tobi need to ask Kabuto how to stop the tech if he was Tobirama?
     
         

  16. #416
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by 9th Raikage View Post
    Tobirama is the character I'm most interested in. However he has been sealed (and as far as we know is still sealed) in the reaper death seal. Hopefully since Oro can be brought back others that have been sealed (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Hokages) can be brought back as well.

    Oh how epic it would be to see the 1st hokage take his cells from Madara and everyone else who has stolen them. And then the battles... omg the battles would be historically epic in the naruto world.

    1st hokage vs Madara round 2

    2nd hokage - it would just be great to see his capabilities. If Kisame can summon that much water then the 2nd Hokage...geez

    3rd hokage - would love to see him unleash his full capabilities since he is said to know all jutsu of konoha including the forbidden jutsu that are locked away.

    4th Hokage - not as excited about him but he could really develop naruto and piss off Tobi.
    Oro was only able to be brought back because some of his chakra was still present in the world. If Tobirama's chakra was still present then someone could release him but his chakra is probably not around anymore.
     
         

  17. #417
    Member QuickSilver2388's Avatar
    Status
    QuickSilver2388 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Y3llovv fla5h View Post
    As much as ppl want tobirama=tobi, I doubt that's the case! When have u ever seen Tobi use a water jutsu? How would Tobirama be able to use the sharingan without excess chakra drain? Or the fact that Tobirama was summoned via edo tensei and only way you can do that is if the person is already dead......just a few facts that help prove this theory false!
    Well technically oro could have only thought he had tobirama's body because if u remember when oro summoned him he kept them under his control and Mabe tobirama faked his death and planted a fake corpse to fool everyone so he could enact his plan (I don't believe this but just to keep it going and to say there is a way)
     
         

  18. #418
    Member QuickSilver2388's Avatar
    Status
    QuickSilver2388 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    162
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    Where would Tobirama get the SO6P's DNA?
    Edit: Also why would Tobi need to ask Kabuto how to stop the tech if he was Tobirama?
    Good point
     
         

  19. #419
    Member jonsin19's Avatar
    Status
    jonsin19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    Where would Tobirama get the SO6P's DNA?
    Edit: Also why would Tobi need to ask Kabuto how to stop the tech if he was Tobirama?
    GREAT POINT! I knew there might be a hole in it... Tobirama was around a long time ago, and maybe he knew/ or found his remains? And Remeber when Kabuto said his new edo tensei was better than the tobirama's? Oro even had a better one than him... And now that I think about it, the second was summond by oro so it kinda refutes my claims... But the first was also summond!!!! Do you remeber when tobi gave kabuto a tour? He saw hishrama, and asked was he alive! He said YES! But he has no concious. So It is possible to be alive and be edo summond. And Tobi isnt in his "complete" form either... but who knows... :shrug:
     
         

  20. #420
    Member miky617's Avatar
    Status
    miky617 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsin19 View Post
    GREAT POINT! I knew there might be a hole in it... Tobirama was around a long time ago, and maybe he knew/ or found his remains? And Remeber when Kabuto said his new edo tensei was better than the tobirama's? Oro even had a better one than him... And now that I think about it, the second was summond by oro so it kinda refutes my claims... But the first was also summond!!!! Do you remeber when tobi gave kabuto a tour? He saw hishrama, and asked was he alive! He said YES! But he has no concious. So It is possible to be alive and be edo summond. And Tobi isnt in his "complete" form either... but who knows... :shrug:
    The clone may have Hashi's chakra (that's the new trend these days. If u don't have his chakra, then u aren't on the fashion bandwagon) but it doesn't have a soul. It's braindead pretty much, which most anyone would agree is considered "dead" medically. It's about as alive as a jellyfish. Technically yes, but technically no.

    Also, (this isn't directed at the post above), before anyone else posts something stupid like "Herp derp, i think Tobi is Obito. Derp." I have one thing to say...

    [Refer to CORRUPTED's sig]
     
         

  21. #421
    Member
    Status
    squigles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryRock View Post
    Oro was only able to be brought back because some of his chakra was still present in the world. If Tobirama's chakra was still present then someone could release him but his chakra is probably not around anymore.
    This is not correct. Orochimaru is capable of coming back as long as his soul isn't sealed, and someone living has his cursed mark. As long as that's the case, his soul is bound to this world.

    Thanks sooo much!!!!! I've been studying up on Him lately, to get a sense of what role his character really plays. Because alot of characters in tv series are open-ended, so that the writers can add twist here-and-there to thicken the plot. For all we know, the second could have edo-summoned rikudo and took his eyes. lol we just dont know. Because it is possible to have them stand still, as there's nothing they can do while they're under the user's control. Thats a good guess right?
    I guess you didn't really read my previous posts. Despite the fact that Tobirama used space/time techniques, it is merely coincidence and does not mean that he's Tobi just because Tobi ALSO uses space time techniques.

    By that same logic we could argue that Tobi is really Kakashi.
     
         

  22. #422
    Member John Doe's Avatar
    Status
    John Doe is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    5 stars awesome chapter :D

    LIKED

    - Kakashi trying to kamui the Mazou's head off , lol but it was a pretty stupid attempt if you ask me , it was obvious Tobi would counter that somehow..
    - The Gedo Mazou pic looked awesome , it looks so crazy , bleeding eyes and all that , I can't wait for the Juubi to pop out of that thing
    That's what I was wondering, how exactly did Tobi counter Kakashi's Kamui? Does he also use Kamui as his S/T jutsu, what makes him much more skilled at it then Kakashi, or did he counter with his own S/T jutsu..
     
         
    Last edited by John Doe; 07-28-2012 at 03:08 AM.

  23. #423
    Member Omningan's Avatar
    Status
    Omningan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    193
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Wow. Like 18 pages of garbage in this thread. It was like pulling teeth reading everyones posts. DRIVEL!!

    So here are some things i want to cover.
    1. Gai pulled out the nunchucks to avoid taijutsu with tobi, knowing that tobi can warp him out with a single touch. I loved when gai swung the chucks at tobis head after saving naruto. Tobi phased and then tried to grab gai during the backswing, so gai bounced the chucks off his foot back at tobi, who was forced to phase again and passed through gai, unable to grab him. That was awesome!
    2. Kakashi used kamui on the gedo but it seemed to me as though tobi threw the fan up into the air to block the kamui and cancel the jutsu. Thus kakashi probably didnt waste too much chakra. Although afterward he is panting as though it tired him a bit. Then he used a very simple lightning enchantment on his kunai to sharpen the blade and save naruto. Then he used a fast easy kamui to destroy the kunai before it hit naruto. I dont feel like this is an excessive use of chakra.
    3. Killer Bee is hurt from previously in the battle. He got horned by one of the bijuu. I would assume he is holding back for that reason. Also in bijuu form he can use his size and bijudama if necessary. He also launched kakashi at tobi and naruto the same way he launched gai sensei during the kisame chase. He is injured but staying there for support. I admire that.
    4. Tobi is not on the offensive. He has no need to try to kill them. His only goal at this point should be to keep them busy and protect the gedo and wait for the juunis revival. He is doing a marvelous job of phasing their attacks while trying for counter attacks to warp them out of battle. Unfortunately for him he is outnumbered. Kakshi and Gai are masters. They will protect Naruto over and over and refuse to be taken down. Tobis mask definitely cracked on its own in the final frame. None of their attacks hit him, he phased them all. It cracked in the final frame as a metaphor. Its like a stress fracture. He is being pushed to his limits trying to fight them all at the same time. I would jokingly say that he bumped his head on the rocks falling from the sky. But honestly i get what kishi was trying to say to us now. The only part that i didnt like was that tobi kicked kakshis enchanted kunai after it passed through his head. How is that physically possible? One second it at your head and the next second its at your feet? Ok kishi. . .
    5. I dont feel like naruto was useless. He was trying to hit tobi with a bijuball. If he can land that hit, even once tobi is toast. There was one part right after tobi blocked kakashis kamui with the fan that naruto tried to hit tobi with the bijuball and he mised. There is a masive explosion in the next frame of rocks and debris because naruto missed. Then tobi disappears and reappears in the ground beneath naruto, who senses him and dodges, impressive i think.
    6. I want to point out, because a lot of people seem to be forgetting, that chakra replenishes. Its like stamina, if you ran until you were winded and couldnt run any further without collapsing, and then took a break, you could then run again afterwards. This principle applies to these ninjas and this war. Yes kakshi has been fighting for more than a day, yes he has used power after power, but do you really think he hasnt taken time inbetween to breathe and relax and recharge? A good ninja would manage his power levels and purpsefully hang back for a bit if he got tired to powerup again. The same can be said for naruto who has been praised as having the highest endurance of anyone in the entire series. So please stop *****ing about something you think is a problem with the story just because you dont understand how these things work.
    7. There is a LOT of offtopic posts being made. Talkng about minato and tobi in a rematch and talking about sasuke and orochimaru and madara and the kages. May i point out that this chapter had none of that in it? This is a discussion of this chapter and predictions of whats to come. BSing about other stuff is a waste of this thread. There are other threads for that material.
    8. Im so sick of hearing from some of you that tobi is this and tobi is that. Especially when it is flat out impossible. Im more tham happy to entertsin the idea that tobi is someone who isnt completely unthinkable. Madara. Izuna. Sage elder son, kagami uchiha, etc. Be smart. Know that tobi isnt obito, hashirama, tobirama, the ramen guy, and all the other dumb ideas i keep having to read through looking for something intellectual. This halfwit garbage is tiresome. Nut up and think about it if you want to express your opinion, make it a reasonable informed opinion, not one based on lunacy and fantasy. Even in a fictional story there isnt room for that level of retarded.
    9. Lastly, my prediction for the coming chapters. . . I think orochimaru and sasuke are going to go to the waterfall with madara and hashiramas statue. I think that madara will be defeated by the kages at the expense of one or two lives. I think that the juubi will be revived and tobi will be revealed as either izuna or sages elder son. I have a few more predictions but i will keep those safe for now, maybe ill share them later.
    If you paid me the honor of reading my post i thank you. I apologize for any textual errors. I typed this on my pad. I always appreciate any comments or responses.
     
         
    Last edited by Omningan; 07-28-2012 at 03:12 AM.

  24. #424
    Member jonsin19's Avatar
    Status
    jonsin19 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by squigles View Post
    This is not correct. Orochimaru is capable of coming back as long as his soul isn't sealed, and someone living has his cursed mark. As long as that's the case, his soul is bound to this world.



    I guess you didn't really read my previous posts. Despite the fact that Tobirama used space/time techniques, it is merely coincidence and does not mean that he's Tobi just because Tobi ALSO uses space time techniques.

    By that same logic we could argue that Tobi is really Kakashi.
    lol yea, good point. But hey, Im just throwing ideas around. Im trying to keep it factual here.
     
         

  25. #425
    Member
    Status
    squigles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by John Doe View Post
    That's what I was wondering, how exactly did Tobi counter Kakashi's Kamui? Does he also use Kamui as his S/T jutsu, what makes him much more skilled at it then Kakashi, or did he counter with his own S/T jutsu..
    One of two possibilities:

    - Kamui failed because Tobi made the Mazou intangible for a second.
    - Kamui failed because Tobi changed the space/time around the gedo mazou, disrupting the effect of Kamui.

    I have no doubts that Tobi is a much more skilled space time user than Kakashi and his Kamui technique.

    lol yea, good point. But hey, Im just throwing ideas around. Im trying to keep it factual here.
    Considering the 'Tobi' theories have been done to death, you can easily find any number of them which discuss Tobi to death. Anyone's best guess is Kagami, Setsuna, or Izuna. Izuna just happens to be the best fit atm.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •