View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter!

Voters
725. You may not vote on this poll

47 6.48%

34 4.69%

109 15.03%

158 21.79%

377 52.00%
Page 9 of 24 « First ... 567891011121319 ... Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 595 Discussion and 596 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by sandysennin View Post
    Always funny to read the weekly manga comments...

Such a mix of opinions.
    "Oh, it sucked!"
    "It's was awesome!"

This shows the great work Kishi is doing. If everyone agrees it was bad, then it is really bad.
    If everyone agrees it's good, then something fishy is going on 'cause it's impossible to please everyone.

Let's see:

Nothing? Were all the pages blank? I think i read a few lines and saw a few action moves! :noc:

Oh, you mean nothing new... yeah, can't have that every single week you know?
    Better get used or you'll have a very dissapointing life dude...

See, this one liked the chap quite a lot and the previous just "hated".
    This is what i was talking about! yohohoho.

Ah... i missed the "plot no jutsu" reference... Or maybe, this time he really has to push himself beyond the unthinkable?!

(last friday i went for a little run. I haven't done exercice in the last 3y and i was able to run non stop for an hour. after 15m my left knee was killing me but i kept going beyond what i thought it was possible... If i can do such a thing why can't a manga char do something like that?)

If there's jutsus all over the place... bah, no taijutsu.
    If you have taijutsu... bah, no new jutsu.
    If you have new jutsu, bah i never uses that one jutsu anymore.

Never enough for my fellow brothers in humanity. :shrug:

Yeah, as i said before, you CAN'T have something new everytime... get over it and your life will be much better...

AH!!!! This one i like.
    Don't like it? Just don't watch/read it again!
    Bon Voyage!!!!

When will you guys leanr to comment something on the fly with the thought that it's an unfinished work and you can't just jump to conclusions?

When it's over you can say it was terrible because you have everything you must have to make a good assessment.
    Or else there will always be that band wagon trend around here.
    One week a char or Kishi is the best. Next week he is trolling. The week after is awesome again. The one after is ok!!

WTF!!! you guys seem like girls! Man up!!!!
    (no offence to the lady's, but that's true and you know :noc
    There is a huge flaw in your statement young sir, going through life people have opinions that are different than your own, and you can't ridicule them for it because It is just that, AN OPINION. So if somebody thinks it sucks, deal with it and keep quiet. I know this is asking a lot because pretty much all of you are children here with nothing better to do and you don't listen,but take it from me learn to accept opinions or you will fail. As for the chapter I hated it, I read manga for the cool story lines, and naruto is currently at a standstill. No plot progression but once every month it seems, getting a bit annoying.

Last edited by Uchiha Jin; 07-25-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012

Tobi implanted Obito's eye...that's how he can negate Kakashi's moves....it all makes sense now. Tobi isn't Obito...but that right eye is Obito's, I'm almost sure of it

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

i agree that naruto in this chapter, he was very boring, but Guy and Kakashi was doin their thing. i really enjoyed the colored version of it. that was off da chain, but i still think its draggin on a little too much. Y can't they mix up the action with the evolution of the story?

even if they can answer a few questions for us..like give us some leads onto who tobi is.
    shatter a bigger piece of his mask

let's see naruto use his tailed beast mode in better fight quality. he's near the 2nd strongest fighter out there and Guy is doin better than him. i mean show a little of his dominance. : p

Last edited by aniyi; 07-25-2012 at 02:33 PM. Reason: miss spelled word

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

A good chapter. But I really want to know who Tobi really is. When Tobi somehow stopped Kamui Kakashi said something like "it can't be". Well the question of Tobi's identity is really becoming more and more interesting.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

This was a good chapter - I liked how it almost mirrored Tobi's fight with the 4th Hokage. They just weren't fast enough to catch him off guard.

On a slightly different note, something like 62 chapters ago the Konoha 11 'rushed' to Naruto side - are they not there yet?!

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

other than that i give it about 3.5/5 stars. if Naruto him self would have been more invoked in the fight i would have given it a 4 but it's was still a good chapter. i like the fight scenes just hope they transition the story a little more

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

yeah...but here lies the question, where did tobi hid the mazo....did he took him to his pocket dimension ??

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Jin View Post
    There is a huge flaw in your statement young sir, going through life people have opinions that are different than your own, and you can't ridicule them for it because It is just that, AN OPINION. So if somebody thinks it sucks, deal with it and keep quiet. I know this is asking a lot because pretty much all of you are children here with nothing better to do and you don't listen,but take it from me learn to accept opinions or you will fail. As for the chapter I hated it, I read manga for the cool story lines, and naruto is currently at a standstill. No plot progression but once every month it seems, getting a bit annoying.

I agree....that's all i got to say about that

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

IMO, for the people that read any chapter and go as far as to read constructive comments and make theirs too, they have already rated 4 - 5...probably disappointment in a subplot(s) not revealed makes them rate it 1-2 even 0 and of course those who troll for the fun of it :shrug:

good points from peoples' comments
    - Tobi dodging to buy time for the juubi to be recreated by Gedo Mazou...esp since he undid kamui to keep it there (he could have undid the summoning or something else?)

- esp like the one about naruto using his fail clone to feel out tobi or going head on to either get lucky in landing a blow or at the very least figuring out the opponent's style and how to counter.

- the crack could have been made by Gai with his nunchuks (more likely) or surprisingly so by kamui following him into the other dimension (won't know unless Kishi wants to go that way)

- Tobi has to have improved from his fight with minato esp since he noted that his overconfidence made him lose that time and has played it safe for so long (losing pain's rinne rebirth, generally getting most of akatsuki's goals done) except where he was forced to move forward (4th Great war).

- Read somewhere that Kishi had said something about being lax in showing the development of main characters, prompting all the surprising changes we are seeing in them now in the war.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

ITT: We complain about the Tobi/Naruto fight after asking for it for a month.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post

I see what some people are saying with the whole Minato was able to hit him thing. It's not that he was faster than Naruto, his Flying Raijin is how he got that attack in on Tobi. He also didn't have 3 or 4 ninja attacking him then either. And like everyone, I'm sure he improved over the last 16 years since he fought Minato.
    The 4th clearly was faster. From point a to point b. Regardless of jutsu or no jutsu, he was faster. Naruto may be as fast from point a to a random point x, but that is meaningless. Until naruto has control over his speed or masters speed enhancing jutsu(s), it is a joke to say he is as fast as his father. Tobi has had plenty of time to become more powerful but why would he work on his speed when the only one who came close--the 4th--died. Tobi is too smart and had too much other stuff to do. Yellow flash still faster.

Status
    May 2012
    :)

sorry but am I the only one who though that was pathetic for a fight with:
    Naruto who has the 9 tails, SM, ...
    Bee who has the 8 tails, ...
    and ofc Tobi who has the rest of the TB, Mazou, Sharingan, ST, Rinnegan, and god knows what else

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

i still had a awful feeling that tobi might be obito, since it seems that kakashi had already had a clue to himself about tobi....& 2ndly he countered kakashi's kamui & hid the mazo somewhere else.

Status
    Sep 2011
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"

I didn't know they still used kunis lol

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

First of all..... 21 pages.... Heaven....

Seriously , minato figured out how to & beat tobi in less than 5 minutes.... and these guys are having such a bad time in spite of 9 tails power , gates power , hachibi power , mangekeo sharingan power..... sigh....

i have to say.... minato was a true genius which appears once in a generation and there is no replacement for Brains.... all power of these ninjas is waste without a genius brain..... ( cheers for the uchiha genius itachi too.. )

after all he held his own "SOLO" against A-B duo , Tobi , Kyuubi , and countless other ninja.....

Last edited by vaibhav16591; 07-25-2012 at 02:49 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ShippudenRules View Post
    It's weird because many fans on NB were crying because the manga lacked close combat figthing and too many jutsus. This chapter does not deserve a 1/5. This is one of the rare chapter in this war that's filled with action from start to finish without any interruption. Poor Kishi, he will never be able to satisfy his fans .
    Hear Ye Man, No manga for a week or two, people get mad. no fights people get mad, now so much fight and what do we still get...complains and its too fast...some people are just ****ing useless too this world...piss off complainers are weldone kishi

Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xjimbox View Post
    I didn't know they still used kunis lol
    If it worked for Naruto's dad, then it's good enough for anyone.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

thats a neat call bro

Status
    May 2012
    Gfx noob.

I can't wait to see this fight animated

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

I'm new too these forum but ive seen something in the manga i would like to point wich may have been over looked , The reason tobi's masked was cracked was because of naruto's punch he went intangible too late ! because kakashi was using kamui a second before that ! and if im not mistaken tobi needs to be tangible to use the warping technique ! wich means tobi has obito's eye . reason why kakashi said "even if that attack didnt work.." ominously because he deduced that also.