Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Tobi possibly has the MS/EMS?

I already made a thread about this.... http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=217713

Status
    May 2012
    Itachi Solo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    I already made a thread about this.... http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=217713
    Mine's better though :rofl:

Senior Member FlyingThunderGodHax's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    First of all, I'd like to start off by saying that it's been a while since I've made a serious thread. Lately I've been trolling several people by repetitively mentioning Itachi :izuna: but it got boring, so, I decided to make this thread.

There are a few reasons as to why I think Tobi possibly has the Mangekyo Sharingan, and maybe even the EMS.

Let's take a look at this page shall we?

This image is basically saying that when you get the EMS you gain the power to control the Kyuubi. This is confirmed when Madara used it against the Kyuubi:

Now what I personally believe is that you can control the Kyuubi when you get the MS/EMS, BUT you do not have to have the MS/EMS active when you do so. This is indeed possible, and was demonstrated here by Itachi, you can CLEARLY see his 3T active, not his MS. So basically, perhaps you can use MS techniques without having your MS active.

Here, we CLEARLY see Tobi controlling the Kyuubi with his 3T:

As you can see he's controlling it without the MS/EMS active, something I mentioned earlier in the thread.

Now, there's 2 possible outcomes;

1.) Itachi was lying about having to control the Kyuubi with the MS/EMS. This is less likely to be true since Sasuke read it himself that you DO need the MS/EMS whilst visiting the Naka Shrine.

2.) Tobi somehow has the MS/EMS but has not shown it being used.

Now, one thing we've blatantly been ignoring is the fact that Tobi can teleport:

It has been said TIME and TIME again that when one awakens the MS they all get unique powers. Is it not obvious that Tobi has gotten this as his power? It makes sense considering that he's ONLY used this technique with ONE Sharingan, so we can assume that the Sharingan he uses to teleport is the one with the MS ability. Also, when he warps he warps DIRECTLY in his eye. Hasn't Kishi made it blatantly obvious that this ability must stem from his Sharingan?

So basically, what I believe is that Tobi has the MS/EMS but has never activated it because he doesn't have to.

Thoughts?
    Good arguments, but the bolded part is what I don't get. If he has MS why doesn't he use it??
    He has Rinnegan which is supposedly superior but I can't get my mind around him having MS/EMS or not

Status
    Apr 2012

Replying to everyone except me

jk

Status
    May 2012
    Itachi Solo's.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingThunderGodHax View Post
    Good arguments, but the bolded part is what I don't get. If he has MS why doesn't he use it??
    He has Rinnegan which is supposedly superior but I can't get my mind around him having MS/EMS or not
    What I meant by that is he doesn't activate it. For example: Itachi has Susano'o ( Mangekyo Sharingan Technique ) but in that image I've already shown we can see him using it with the 3T, same with Tobi. He does use the Mangekyo Sharingan (for teleporting) but he doesn't show the MS it self.

Status
    Feb 2012
    I am the Lord of Darkness

good thread bro
    +rep

Status
    May 2012
    Itachi Solo's.

Quote Originally Posted by miino View Post
    good thread bro
    +rep
    Thanks bro

Status
    This user has no status.

About controlling Kurama. I think that Itachi was wrong, why? : .
    There are another ways to controll the fox. But how did he possessed this s/t ninjutsu? I don't know.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123