Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 52
  1. #1
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Who needs training? I do -.-

    Okay first of all, I would like to rant about something. I've been here in NB for like since October 2008, and since then I'd see people Rp battle like crazy. See I never had the time for that kind of stuff so I pass through time, I've seen people who were here after me get better and more skilled than me. And I guess I have just about enough -_-

    So if anyone is available right now,

    Natsu needs some training
     
         

  2. #2
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    *stabs a random cow*

    I shall wait longer >_>
     
         

  3. #3
    Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-


    dum dum dummmmmmmm!!
    hello.. my name grimmjow, i'll be your smex ed *cough* i mean.. i'll be your sensei
    xD
     
         

  4. #4
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post

    dum dum dummmmmmmm!!
    hello.. my name grimmjow, i'll be your smex ed *cough* i mean.. i'll be your sensei
    xD
    Oh its okay, I know all about s-- WAIT, WHAT?! O_____O

    , alright xD

    So, what should I learn first? How to throw a kunai properly?
     
         

  5. #5
    Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    mkay
    but didn't they teach u that in the school?

    nvm
    show me your kunai moves >=]
     
         

  6. #6
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    mkay
    but didn't they teach u that in the school?

    nvm
    show me your kunai moves >=]


    *I aim at a tree, focusing very hard. I throw the kunai... missing it by a meter and hits a goat grazing by the field*

    O___O

    Did you see that! I got that goat straight through! Am I good or what? xD
     
         

  7. #7
    Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    ''
    yea
    lets try some shurikens
     
         

  8. #8
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    ''
    yea
    lets try some shurikens
    *takes out some shurikens ad twirls them about. Focusing on the goat's carcass, I throw all three shurikens, which magically swerve to the trunk of the tree*

    Ah, screw it, let's just move to element training xD
     
         

  9. #9
    Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    lmao xD

    ok wats the element u want to learn first
     
         

  10. #10
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    lmao xD

    ok wats the element u want to learn first
    I'd like something to blow the skirts of women--

    I mean, Wind :D
     
         

  11. #11
    Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    ok
    first pick a leaf from that tree *points at the tree*
    then place inbetween your hands and focus your chakra to cut it in half. note that is very hard and it will take alot hours to cut it fully
     
         

  12. #12
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    ok
    first pick a leaf from that tree *points at the tree*
    then place inbetween your hands and focus your chakra to cut it in half. note that is very hard and it will take alot hours to cut it fully
    O___O
    oh okay...

    *takes leave and focuses really hard to cut it with bare chakra*

    -Thirty-six hours later-

    *leaf cuts a little bit at the edge*

    I DID IT, SENSEI! *shows Grim, Natsu's failed attempt*
     
         

  13. #13
    Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    *walks up from under an open album thats coverin my face*
    who? wat ? where?
    *looks at the leaf*
    good
    now do it again :D
    it has to cut fully
     
         

  14. #14
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    *walks up from under an open album thats coverin my face*
    who? wat ? where?
    *looks at the leaf*
    good
    now do it again :D
    it has to cut fully
    Again? Darn...

    -Ten days later-

    *I show up at Grim's bedroom*

    Sensei I-- OH MY GOD!!! That's a world record!!!

    Oh, I mean, I did it *shows leaf with a perfect cut on the middle* xD
     
         

  15. #15
    Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by Natsu Dragonil View Post
    Again? Darn...

    -Ten days later-

    *I show up at Grim's bedroom*

    Sensei I-- OH MY GOD!!! That's a world record!!!

    Oh, I mean, I did it *shows leaf with a perfect cut on the middle* xD
    *falls off my bed and a girl covers herself wit the bed sheet*
    O.o dude, didn't u c the sock outside on the door knob

    good
    now do the same thing to all the other leafs on that tree

    i gtg later dude
     
         

  16. #16
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    *falls off my bed and a girl covers herself wit the bed sheet*
    O.o dude, didn't u c the sock outside on the door knob

    good
    now do the same thing to all the other leafs on that tree

    i gtg later dude
    Alright, later dude.

    I'll train...

    BY MYSELF xP
     
         

  17. #17
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    As Grimm goes towards the field where the tree was, he noticed that all the leaves of the trees had all fallen unto the ground, each having a cut in the middle...

    *huffs and puffs*

    Took you long enough
     
         

  18. #18
    Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    good job ^^
    now for the hard part >=}

    *i use Doton: Doryuu Jouheki) - Earth Style: Earth Rampart

    Rank: C
    Type:Supplenetary
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateau and can be used with Waterfall Basin to make a waterfall.
    and
    Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin

    Rank:C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The ninja will do the necessary hand seals to create a large volume of water. Yamato used this technique in conjunction with Earth Style Doryuu Jouheki. This allowed him to form a large waterfall.
    (no water source needed to use this jutsu).
    to create a huge waterfall

    then i use (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique

    Rank: D
    Type:Attack/Defence
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
    to create a platform half way of the waterfall*

    ok i want u to stand on the platform and place your hands on the waterfall.
    concentrate your chakra tru your hands and to stop the water.
    its like how kakashi was trainin naruto
     
         

  19. #19
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    good job ^^
    now for the hard part >=}

    *i use Doton: Doryuu Jouheki) - Earth Style: Earth Rampart

    Rank: C
    Type:Supplenetary
    Range:Short
    Chakra cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: An earth jutsu that makes the earth rise like a Plateau and can be used with Waterfall Basin to make a waterfall.
    and
    Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin

    Rank:C
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The ninja will do the necessary hand seals to create a large volume of water. Yamato used this technique in conjunction with Earth Style Doryuu Jouheki. This allowed him to form a large waterfall.
    (no water source needed to use this jutsu).
    to create a huge waterfall

    then i use (Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Style Technique

    Rank: D
    Type:Attack/Defence
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
    to create a platform half way of the waterfall*

    ok i want u to stand on the platform and place your hands on the waterfall.
    concentrate your chakra tru your hands and to stop the water.
    its like how kakashi was trainin naruto


    O____O

    *drowns in the waterfall*

    Gah!!! I must not give up
     
         

  20. #20
    Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    lmao xD
    keep tryin
     
         

  21. #21
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    -27 weeks later-

    *The flow of water was finally stopped, and Natsu lay on a pool of water, delirious*

    A WORLD RECORD!!! @_@

    Why did I just listen to Mommy and just became a baker?!
     
         

  22. #22
    Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    lol xD

    Natsu's mum: yea y?... here is your chocolate filled croissant, mr grimmjow and pls take of mt snuggle bunny natsu ^w^

    O.o
    mkay
     
         

  23. #23
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    lol xD

    Natsu's mum: yea y?... here is your chocolate filled croissant, mr grimmjow and pls take of mt snuggle bunny natsu ^w^

    O.o
    mkay
    MOM! How many times to I have to tell you. NEBA CALL ME BY MY SCREEN NAME, SNUGGLE BUNNY AND I--

    I mean, love you, mommy xD

    So what part of hell do you want me to go through next?
     
         

  24. #24
    Hellsbadass's Avatar
    Status
    Hellsbadass is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    O_O i am everywhere
    Posts
    44,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    *checks the map*
    *shudders* the gay side -.-
    lol xD

    now its time for the jutsus
    D-Rank

    Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)

    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Rank: D
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add
    speed and strength to a thrown projectile.
    _____
    Fuuton: Fuusajin (Wind Style: Dust Wind)

    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Rank: D
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent with added sand to
    loosen your opponents footing.
    _____
    Fuuton: Sensougouheki (Wind Style: Rumbleing wind wall)

    Type:Attack/Defence
    Rank: D
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: A wall of spinning wind that can push back weapon attacks and enemies
    using taijutsu.
    -----------------------------

    lets do the first jutsu
    Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)

    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Rank: D
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add
    speed and strength to a thrown projectile.

    concentrate your chakra into the air
     
         

  25. #25
    † Allen Walker † Faceless's Avatar
    Status
    Faceless is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in Nyanmaru's pants. She bought me some pants O_O
    Posts
    5,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who needs training? I do -.-

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    *checks the map*
    *shudders* the gay side -.-
    lol xD

    now its time for the jutsus
    D-Rank

    Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)

    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Rank: D
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add
    speed and strength to a thrown projectile.
    _____
    Fuuton: Fuusajin (Wind Style: Dust Wind)

    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Rank: D
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent with added sand to
    loosen your opponents footing.
    _____
    Fuuton: Sensougouheki (Wind Style: Rumbleing wind wall)

    Type:Attack/Defence
    Rank: D
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: A wall of spinning wind that can push back weapon attacks and enemies
    using taijutsu.
    -----------------------------

    lets do the first jutsu
    Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Wind gale)

    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Rank: D
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent or that can add
    speed and strength to a thrown projectile.

    concentrate your chakra into the air
    I knew it...

    Hmm... sounds interesting
    xD

    *focuses chakra in the air will all my might*

    GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

    *farts but at the same time, a sharp gust of wind is formed*

    Whoops xD
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •